Ali's Art Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,235 Followers

At just before one I went inside and showered, ate lunch with Jenni and then we returned to the woods. She knew the pose now and arranged herself. I worked for two hours, making good progress. Afterwards Jenni went inside and I returned to the landscaping.

At six we returned to the woods and put another hour in on the painting, then walked up to the house into her bedroom.

I stripped off and joined her on the bed, stroking her smooth skin, playing with the sensitive points I found on her body. One was inside her arm, high up close to her armpit and she shivered when I kissed it. Another was behind and just below her ear. Another in the centre of her back, where her waist was its smallest. Another on her inner thigh, matching the one of her arm, and I kissed her there then kissed her pussy and she arched her back and groaned.

Jenni pushed me away, pushed me onto my back and slid down to hold my cock. She put her face close to it, looking at me, turning her head, then she kissed me gently on the head of my cock, kissed me again, each kiss becoming more sensous, each one allowing a little more of my cock to enter between her lips. She lifted her head and looked up at me.

"Let me make you cum, Tom," she said.

I looked down at her and nodded.

Jenni returned to my cock, started with the kisses again, making me wet, working me slowly into her mouth. This time she didn't take me deep, didn't swallow me, just worked the top three inches of my cock, occasionally dipping down and licking my balls, making them wet as well.

"I like your balls," she said, as she moved back from them. "D'you shave them? They feel really smooth."

"I do shave," I said.

"Mm. It feels good. D'you mind my hairy pussy, Tom?"

"I love your hairy pussy."

"Greg's not into me shaving, I don't think."

"Ever asked him?"

"It's not the kind of conversation we have," she said, then started to close her lips around my cock again. I watched her for a while, entracted at the sight of my cock inside her mouth, trying to fix the picture because I was going to draw it later, when I got home.

I reached for her hips and tried to pull her around. I wanted her pussy on my mouth, but she resisted.

"This is for you, Tom. You only. I'm gonna suck you till you cum." She pulled her body away from my hands, moved around so she was sideways across the bed, just her head near me. She licked my balls, then said, "And after you've cum, you're gonna fuck me."

I smiled, sighed as she opened her mouth and enclosed me again.

I lay back, watching, waiting, making no effort to slow anything down, enjoying the growing ache in my balls, the tingling in my cock. Jenni felt as I pulsed my hips up, pushing my cock between her lips, but did nothing to speed me on.

The ache grew, began to demand release, and now Jenni felt my need, but instead of taking me deeper she pulled back, holding her lips against the very tip of my cock, her hand now rubbing me and the sight was incredible and I cried out, unable to stop myself and splashed semen onto her lips. It coated her mouth, dripped onto her chin, and she let me cum a second time like that then opened her mouth and took me inside, swallowing the rest of my cum.

As I softened she kept me inside her mouth, rolling me against her tongue, pushing me against her back teeth, and worked my for five minutes without a break until she felt me start to grow hard again. She lifted off me, slid up my body and kissed me. My cum coated her mouth and I tasted it and she looked at me and touched my lips where my own cum slicked them and said, "What's that like?"

"You know what that's like," I said, touching her lips.

"But it's your own cum," she said. "Is that different?"

"Maybe. When I go down on you, you can taste your pussy on me when we kiss, yeah?"

She nodded.

"What's that like?"

"I like it," she said, shyly.

"I like this," I said, and it was true. It turned me on to kiss her lips coated with my semen, to taste it on my own tongue.

She pulled away, turned on her side and parted her legs. "Fuck me quick, Tom. I'm almost cumming already. Fuck me hard and fast."

I rolled onto her, lifted her thigh and laid my cock on her ass. I could see her tight asshole exposed to me, but ignored it and let my cock slide down onto her thighs, pushed it upwards and into her parted pussy lips.

"Hard," she grunted, and I slid deep inside and started to fuck her quickly.

She groaned and let her head hang down, gripped a pillow in her fists and bucked up against me.

I fucked her roughly and she came once and I continued and when I started to cum again she came with me and we shuddered together before collapsing, tangled and sweaty.

I kissed her back, tasting her salty sweat.

"Does Greg really know I'm fucking you?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "Sometimes I think he does, and other times I'm not sure."

"If we walked in now and caught us, would be kill me?"

She shook her head. "I don't know, Tom. Are you feeling guilty?"

"Should I be?"

"Not on my account," Jenni said. "This is wonderful, and I love what you do to me, but we both know it's going to end in a couple of days. Let's just make the most of it."

I kissed her back, worked down to her waist, worked down to her ass and deliberately licked her asshole and she shivered.

"Fuck, you're so dirty, Tom."

"Had a shower," I said. "Not dirty at all." I licked her ass against and she jerked away.

"When you do that it feels good. When you do that I wonder what it would be like to let you fuck my ass."

"I don't want to do that," I said. "I'm playing with your body, that's all."

"I've never been fucked in the ass," she said.

"I've never fucked anyone in the ass," I replied.

Jenni laughed. "I kind of assumed that," she said.

I slapped her butt and rolled away. "I've gotta get back home. I'll do some more work on the painting."

On Wednesday we fucked as soon as I arrived for work. Dag had barely driven away when she dragged me inside and pulled my jeans down, turned around and made me fuck her while she leaned against the wall.

We fucked again instead of eating lunch, and then twice more in the evening.

Thursday she pulled me inside first thing and blew me, my jeans around my ankles, her hand pushing me back against the wall. After I had cum in her mouth she wiped her hand across her lips, kissed me, and said, "Greg's coming back early. Tonight."

"Oh."

She kissed me again, said, "We could skip lunch," and I grinned, and she said, "I want to try something special with you." She kissed me again and left me in the hallway, jeans still round my ankles.

The weather had turned again and though clouds covered the sun most of the morning it was hot and humid and sweat poured off me, soaking my tee shirt and jeans.

Just before one I finished up and went inside. Jenni was sitting on the stairs, waiting for me, her dark blue robe open to display her body, her slim legs stretched down the staircase.

"Grab a quick shower. I'll be upstairs," she said.

I stripped off in front of her, letting her see how hard my cock was, before setting into the downstairs shower room. Five minutes and I was done and made my way up to the master bedroom.

Jenni was lying on the bed on her back, one knee raised, her fingers playing with herself.

"Make me cum, Tom, then I've got a present for you."

"Yeah?" I climbed on the bed, started to kiss her toes, working my way up. I could smell the scent of her sex strong in the room, and when I reached her pussy she was wetter than I had ever known her. I sucked her juices into my mouth, let my tongue work inside her and taste her oiled slickness. I pulled the nub of her clitoris between my lips, sucking on it hard, nipping it lightly with my teeth and she moaned deep in her chest.

She must have been ready all morning because within three minutes she was bucking and writhing under my mouth, holding my face hard against her as she ground her pussy up against my lips, grunting "yes, yes, yes..." over and over again.

Slowly she stopped twitching. I kept my mouth on her pussy, my face flooded with her cum until I felt her completely relax, then kissed my way up her belly, over her beasts and found her mouth.

"This will be out last time, Tom," she said, sadness in her eyes.

"I knew it was going to happen," I said. "It's been fun."

She kissed me and hugged me. "You're so understanding. How come you're so young and so old inside?"

"Am I?"

She shook her head. "I don't know. I'm talking crap. D'you want your present now?" She fluttered her eyelashes and grinned.

"What is it?" I kissed the spot below her ear and she shivered.

"Me," she said.

"I've got you," I replied.

"My ass," she said.

I looked at her. Her eyes were bright, her face flushed.

"I want you to try fucking my ass, Tom. D'you want that as well?"

"Fuck, Jenni, are you sure?"

Her eyes glittered. "I think so."

"Have you ever done it before?"

She shook her head.

"Are you sure you wanna try?"

She nodded.

"Don't we need, you know, some lube or something?"

She rolled away from me, reached into the bedside drawer, pulled out a small clear plastic bottle.

"Got that," she said, handing it to me. "You do want to, Tom? You do want to fuck my ass?"

"God yes... but only if you're really sure."

"I want to," she said. "I've always wanted to try it. I've thought about it for years, but Greg would never be into anything like that. But after you... licked me there, it really turned me on. I want to try it, with you..."

"We'll go slow, Jenni," I said.

She nodded, biting on her lower lip, and I had never seen her sexier.

"Can I lick you first?" I asked.

"My ass?"

I nodded.

"You don't... find that dirty?"

"I loved it last time," I said. "How about you?"

She nodded, looking shy now. "I liked it," she admitted.

I kissed her, kissed her neck and shoulder, kissed her breast and as I moved down her side she turned, half rolling over, parting her legs and lifting her small round ass so her cheeks parted and exposed the small pink bud nestling between them.

I worked my way along her back, kissed and licked her buttocks, avoided my target and kissed her thighs, then moved back up. Finally my tongue slipped across her asshole and she twitched. I licked her again and felt her relax, grabbed her leg and opened her thighs wider. I let my saliva pool in her asshole, spread it with my tongue, pushing into her, very lightly and she shivered.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"Unbelievable," she muttered. "Don't I taste yucky though?"

I licked her again, forcing my tongue into her asshole, pushing hard until I had opened her and was pushed inside. I bobbed my head, fucking her ass with my tongue, then withdrew and said, "You taste wonderful."

I pushed my tongue back inside her and she moved her hips back to meet me. Then I took the small bottle of oil and let it drip into her asshole, worked it in with my fingertip, opened her ass a little and squirted more directly iniside.

"God Tom, I can't believe we're going to do this."

"Stop anytime you want."

She shook her head, gripping the bed cover in her fists. "Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me in my ass... please..."

I squirted oil onto my hand, spread it over my cock, squirted more directly on my cock and slicked it along my length, squirted onto her asshole again and then position myself. My cock rested between her cheeks, the engorged head of my cock just touching her puckered asshole. I applied slight pressure and saw her open very slightly.

"Nnn," she grunted.

"OK?"

"Tight," she said.

I applied a little more pressure, saw the muscled walls of her sphincter open. She now cupped the head of my cock inside her opened asshole and I waited, entranced at the sight.

"Aii," she groaned.

"Hurt?" I asked.

She nodded into the pillow. "A bit, yeah..."

I pulled back and her asshole pushed me out and closed up. I saw it was a little red now, the pink more colored.

"No, try again, want you inside my ass Tom."

"Don't want to hurt you, Jenni."

"Try again," she said.

I squirted more lube into her, pushed a finger into her ass and she twitched and tried to enjoy it, but I could tell she was sore. I slid my finger out, lowered myself and kissed her ass.

"I can't," I said.

She rolled around, lay on her side looking at me, and I could see tears start in her eyes, and then suddenly she was crying hard. I put my arms around her and hugged her, stroked her hair.

"Hey, hey, it's OK... I don't mind..."

"I wanted..." she gulped, "I wanted to give you something special, Tom. I wanted to give you something you'd never had." Her sobs grew to a wail at the end.

I kissed her eyes, tasting her salt tears.

"You have, Jenni. You took my virginity. You've given me so much this week, I'll always remember you, my first time. You are wonderful."

"Oh Tom," she held my face and kissed me, kissing me over and over again. "Fuck me then, Tom, fuck me and cum inside me... How d'you want to fuck me, Tom?"

"Just like this," I said, and meant it. She was straddling me, leaning over to kiss me, and she moved slightly back and I felt my cock bump against the cheeks of her ass and she looked at me and smiled then reached around and guided me to her pussy.

"Waste of good lube," she said as my cock found her pussy and she lowered onto it.

"I enjoyed the build up," I said.

"I still don't know how you can like kissing my ass."

"It turns me on so much," I said.

She shook her head as though she didn't believe me, but she also shook it as I filled her and she began to ride me, her thighs spread around my waist, her head dropping forward, her wonderful breasts swaying and jiggling. I gripped her hips and thrust up into her, feeling the head of my cock bump up inside her, filling her completely.

I allowed myself no control, relaxing and enjoying the sight as Jenni straddled me, sitting upright now, putting her hands to her head and tangling her fingers in her hair, her body vertical, her breasts swaying wildly from side to side as she pumped hard against me. She rode me hard, and I saw her bite her bottom lip and start to gasp and she came. I pushed up into her, feeling my own release gather. Jenni shook, then opened her eyes wide and stared at me, gazed deep into my eyes, watching and waiting.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

My balls shrank up into my body, and I knew I was almost there.

Jenni grinned and nodded. "Fuck me," she said again and I released, spurting deep inside her and she laughed and pressed down, then quickly lifted off and when I spurted a second time I splashed on her belly, but she slid rapidy down, holding my cock and opening her mouth but before she could reach me I shot a huge rope of cum across her neck and lips, then she closed them around me and I emptied the next jet inside her mouth, emptied again and she sucked me deep down as I shuddered.

She released me as my cock softened, climbed back up my body and kissed me, smearing my lips with my own cum.

Jenni was crying again, softly.

"This is never going to happen again, Tom, and I'm going to miss you."

"I'll never forget you, Jenni."

She looked at me and gave a little twitch of her mouth. "I want to say I love you... but I mustn't."

"You can say it," I said. "There's never too much love, Jenni. You know I love you."

"Oh Tom, I do love you. I think I really do."

"It's OK," I said as her tears grew. I held her against me as she shook and sobbed, kissing her face and hair. "I love you. I always will. But we move on, Jenni. Greg loves you too, and you love him."

She nodded against me. "I know. And I do. But I'm going to miss you so much."

After I helped change her bedsheets I returned to the landscaping, throwing myself hard into the work until my muscles ached and sweat poured off me. My mood was weird. I felt sad that my sexual adventure with Jenni had ended, but also glad that it was over. I knew it had been a fantasy, and I was ready now to move on, to other relationships.

I was still working at almost six when Greg's car pulled up. Jenni came out to greet him, dressed in shorts and a halter top and they held each other for a long time. Then Greg dropped his suitcase and ambled over, clapped me on the back.

"I can see you're nearly done here," he said.

I looked around, and it was true. Despite the distractions, the garden was just about finished. Tomorrow I would tidy up, check everything over, and that would be the end of the job.

Greg lowered his voice, although Jenni had gone indoors. "How's the painting coming?"

"Ready Saturday," I said, and he nodded.

"You want paying yet?"

"Pay me when you've seen it. You might hate it yet."

He laughed, slapped my back again. "I doubt that, Tom."

Shortly after Dag arrived, spent ten minutes looking over the work and nodding. "Good," he said. For Dag that was a speech, and I was secretly pleased.

That evening I set the painting of Jenni on the easel in my room and continued to work. It was mostly finished, now all I was doing was fine tuning. I worked until ten, then climbed into bed, my muscles still aching.

Friday after work I finished it, mounted it in a frame and set it on the easel at the bottom of my bed. I lay naked, looking at it, but did not get aroused. But I was pleased. It was the best piece of work I had ever done. I had caught a sensuousness in her face, in the way her body draped across the mossed rocks. She lay back, one arm above her head, the other resting on the side of her belly. I had exagerated her breasts a little, made her nipples longer and darker. I had caught the light on her skin and it glowed, her inner sexuality shining through. Her right leg was slightly raised, parting her thighs very slightly, and a ray of sunlight caught her golden pubic hair and made it shimmer.

I had built up layers of green and brown and gray to capture the moss and the rocks and the scattered leaves. In the background the trees were sketched, faint shapes without much form, bringing the central figure forwards.

It was, I had to admit, one hell of a painting.

I slid out of bed and took it down, turned it to face the wall and climbed back into bed and stretched. I felt incredibly relaxed and content, and wasn't sure why.

Mid morning Saturday I drove out to their house with the picture. Jenni greeted me at the door with a proper kiss, lingering for a moment.

"Greg's gone into town," she said, then pulled a face, "But not for long. Is that it?"

I nodded.

"Help me hang it?"

"Sure."

I followed her along the familiar corridor. My original sketch was mounted on the wall facing the bed. We took it down, and I drilled some new holes, plugged them and screwed in mounting brackets.

I turned to Jenni. "Give me a minute? I'll call you back when it's ready."

"I'll make coffee," she said.

I unwrapped the painting and lifted it onto the mountings, stood back and looked, nodded. It was good. I took the tools and made a new hole and hung the first drawing back up, slightly to one side. Then I removed black plastic from around another package and took out five small mounted photographs. I had taken some of the pictures of Jenni and photoshoped them, removing the color and accentuating the contrast. I mounted these on the other side.

There was my favorite or her caught in sunlight at the living room window. Another of her in the pool and a second as she pulled herself out. One showed her in her bedroom, reflected in the dresser mirror. A fifth of her with her arm circling a birch tree, her body mostly hidden by the trunk, one leg and her right breast exposed. The last one was another study for the final painting, but showed Jenni more exposed and I hoped I had not gone too far. This was the one where she had slipped a finger inside her pussy. It was not obvious, but if you looked closely you could see it, could also see the arousal on her face.

harding
harding
2,235 Followers