Ali's Art Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

I looked at it, almost took it down, was reaching for it when Jenni said, "Tom, that's amazing!"

She stood in the bedroom door, two mugs of steaming cofee on a tray, some small pastries. She walked across, put the tray down then came to stand close. She studied the painting, then the photographs, and I moved away, allowing her space.

"God, Tom, these are incredible. Absolutely incredible."

"You think he'll like them?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "He'll love them."

"Even that one?" I pointed to the last photograph. "I wasn't sure about that one."

"I look like I'm about to cum," Jenni said.

"I know. Too much?"

She shook her head. "I love it. It belongs."

"Greg won't think... won't wonder what might have happened afterwards?"

She glanced around at me. "He knows." It was a statement, matter of fact.

"He doesn't mind?"

"He knows it wasn't serious. God, that sounds awful. You know what I mean."

I smiled. "Yeah, I know."

She grinned. "Fuck. I wish he wasn't coming back just yet. I'm so fucking wet, Tom."

"Save it for Greg."

We took out coffee downstairs and sat in the kitchen, and after twenty minutes the front door opened and Greg came in.

"Tom, my man! How's in hanging?"

"Same as ever," I said.

"Finished?" he asked.

"Upstairs," I said.

"Show me," he said.

"I think Jenni ought to do that."

Greg looked at his wife, almost shyly, and she nodded and slid off the stool. As she passed me she stopped and kissed me on the cheek, then turned my head and kissed me on the mouth. "Thank you, Tom," she whispered.

She led her husband upstairs, and after five minutes I got up and made my way quietly out of the house.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers