Ali's Art Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

"They're nowhere near as good as yours," I said.

Ali laughed. "I've been doing this for way longer than you, Tom. I think they're very good. And what I also like is that they're different to mine. We need variety."

I bent to look closely at one of her drawings. In the bottom right hand corner Ali had signed each one. She had written 'aligra' in a tiny elegant script.

"Is that how you sign them all?" I asked, looking back up at her. She stood with her ankles and arms crossed, watching me.

She nodded. "You should always sign your work. What are you going to put on yours?"

I laughed. "I think tomgra sounds clunky, yeah?"

She laughed back. "It does a bit. Think about it. Something short, not too awkward. Even tg would be okay, but take your time."

I sat back on my heels and rolled my shoulders. "So what are we going to do, scan all these in and upload them?"

"I think we should start with these and see how it goes. D'you want me to scan them?"

"Sure. Let me know when they're ready and I'll upload them to the site. It's more or less live now. We've got credit card processing and an area for thumbnails, and people can view a full screen image if they want. I'll splash a sample watermark over them all once they're scanned."

We both slept in our new beds that night, and I smiled as I pulled open the drawer in my nightstand and dropped my box of condoms in. I thought I was going to lie awake a long time, thinking about what my new life was turning into, but I barely remembered my head hitting the pillows and the next thing I knew it was morning and I could hear music coming through from next door, Chilli Peppers singing about some bridge.

I pulled on my jeans and went through. Ali was sitting at the desk peering at the laptop.

"What's up, girl?" I said.

"Come here Tom, we've made our first sales."

"Hey," I said, and pulled a chair up next to her. She had the admin panel of our website open and it showed we had sold fifteen drawings in the last twelve hours. And that was overnight. We have made just over $100 dollars in ten hours. As I watched the screen refreshed and the number went up to seventeen.

"Fuck," Ali whispered, "it's working, Tom, it's fucking working!"

She turned and hugged me, and I realized she was still in her thin robe and her loose breasts flattened against my bare chest in a delightful way.

We ate breakfast and then Ali said she needed to get some exercise and was going to the local pool. She wanted to know if I was coming.

"I'm not sure if I packed my trunks, Al, and if I did I think they're pretty old."

"It's not the Olympics, Tom, you'll be fine. I'll race you. And I bet I can beat you as well."

"Yeah? We'll see about that." I went in search of my old speedos and discovered I had packed them.

The pool was full length, and at this time of the day on a midweek morning was quiet. I don't know why it is but guys always manage to get changed way quicker than girls, and so I was already in the pool when Ali came out. She had a one piece costume on that hugged her body tightly, cut high above her hips, and she looked stunning. She walked to the edge of the pool and dived in a single movement, surfacing a few feet away from me.

"How about that race then, Tom, or have you chickened out?"

"No way," I said.

We swam to the top of the pool and turned side by side.

"Ready?" Ali said.

"Ready," I nodded.

"Three - two-"

"Hey, not fair!" I yelled as she pushed off and I followed as quickly as I could.

I hadn't swum for a while, not since leaving school, but I had been pretty good back then, and didn't think Ali had a chance of really beating me, but four lengths in I wasn't so sure. She had an effortless style that moved her rapidly and smoothly through the water, cutting its resistance, and I had to work hard to get even close to her.

As I drew near enough for her to hear I said, "How many lengths?"

"Ten," she said, hardly out of breath.

"Ten!"

"Yeah... only ten." And she seemed to step up and gear and pulled away from me.

I did the best I could, but as I drifted and touched the end of the pool for the tenth time Ali was leaning back against the side hardly out of breath. She had beaten me by a quarter length and there had been nothing I could do about it.

"My God, Al, where did you learn to swim like that?"

"I've no idea," she laughed. "It's just something I've always been able to do."

"I'm going to have to practice," I said.

She smiled. "Suits me. I love swimming, love the way the water feels as it runs over my body, the way it supports me. I think I should have been a dolphin."

"Do dolphins have tits?" I asked.

She slapped me on the shoulder and then looked past me as someone else drifted up to the pool side.

I turned to look, trying not to make it obvious, as a slim blonde woman touched the side and stopped. She was breathing gently and smiled at us both.

"Quiet this morning, huh?" she said, then pushed off and moved down the pool with a slow crawl.

After she had gone far enough Ali leaned over to me, touching my shoulder with hers, and whispered, "Is she after you or me, d'you think?"

"Maybe she's just enjoying a swim."

"Nah, she's after sex," Ali said. "You wouldn't believe how easy it is to get laid here if you want to."

"Really?" My pool experience was more or less limited to school competitions, and I had definitely not wanted to get laid by any of the guys on my swim team.

"Let's just stay here, see what happens when she gets back." She pushed me away from her. "Leave about then feet between us, Tom, and see who she ends up closer to."

We watched as she started back up the pool. I could see only the top of her head, short blonde hair, and slim shoulders. What I had seen when she stopped before had looked good. But what if it was me? Did I want this, so soon?

The woman stretched her arms out in front of her as she came near and drifted the last yards to touch the pool side then dropped her legs and stood up, running her hands back over her hair to squeeze the water out. It also had the effect I guess she desired in showing off her nicely shaped breasts and flat stomach. She wore a small bikini that was cut on the top to show a lot of cleavage, and on the bottom to show a lot of ass.

She turned and leaned back against the side, two thirds between Ali and I, closer to me than my cousin. I glanced across and saw Ali grinning, safe because the woman was not looking in her direction at all. Ali nodded wildly at me and made rude gripping movements with her hands.

"You swim pretty well," I said.

The woman looked towards me, as though just noticing me. "Why thanks. It's really good exercise. I come here two or three times a week. Helps me keep my weight down." She smiled.

I deliberately looked down over her body, taking in the full breasts and slim stomach. "You're doing a pretty good job of that," I said.

"Why thank you." She smiled more widely and moved towards me a little. "You look like you work out a bit yourself." Her gaze lingered on my chest, drifted down my stomach and then deliberately found my crotch. My cock had filled a little as we spoke and made my trunks looked pretty packed.

I noticed her left hand and said, "You're married. Does your husband ever come with you as well?"

She sank down into the water, taking the opportunity to move across again. Her shoulder lightly brushed against my side.

"No - he's always too busy. And he's out of town at the moment anyway. He's often out of town."

"Yeah?" I said. "That's a shame." I stretched my arms out along the edge of the pool. My inner arm touched the back of her shoulders and I could feel cold wet hair against my inner elbow.

"Not really," she said, and she put her head back against my arm. Her drifting legs brushed against mine, moved away and then came back and stayed touching me.

I saw Ali push off into the water and stroke away down the pool.

"Your girlfriend?" The question was deliberately light.

"My cousin," I said. "We're both at college here and we share an apartment."

"Nice girl," she said. "What are you studying? Oh, I'm Alice by the way. Alice Bolton."

I held out my hand and shook her wet one. "I'm Tom Graham. I'm studying Art." I had been about to say I was just going to start studying, but I thought she might be put off if she knew I was only nineteen.

"Art, wow, great. I'm really into modern art. I've got some nice pieces at home I've built up - nothing special, but I like them."

"Really?" I said, and then thought 'go for it!' "I'd like to see them sometime."

"You would?"

"Sure. I'm always interested in people's collections."

"Well I'm free all day if you want to come round. Unless you've got anything on."

I opened my arms to show her. "Do I look like I've got anything on?"

She laughed, a touch of nervousness in there, and I felt her press against me, her right breast pushing into my side.

"Tell you what," I said, chancing it, "I'll tell Ali something's come up and meet you outside in, what, ten, fifteen minutes?"

"That would be great. I'll even make you some lunch if you want to hang around."

I smiled and pushed off from the side, swam down to where Ali was floating at the far end.

She raised an eyebrow as I pulled up beside her. "Well?"

"I think I could be about to get laid," I said.

"I knew it. They'll be dropping like flies around you. Got your rubbers?"

I laughed. "I actually went back before we left and put a couple in my wallet. Talk about wishful thinking, huh?"

"Seems to have worked." Ali pulled herself over and kissed me on the lips. "Be good," she whispered.

I was standing outside fifteen minutes later when Alice came through the automatic doors dressed in a short sleeved white cotton blouse and russet colored skirt. Her legs were bare and smooth, her hair still damp as though she hadn't taken long enough to dry it.

She tripped across and kissed me on the cheek. "Ready?"

"Sure."

She led the way across to her car and I walked behind, enjoying the way her ass wiggled inside the dress. She opened the car with her remote. It was one of those small foreign sports cars and I slid down into the low seat and buckled in.

Alice started the engine and entered the quiet traffic going west. She found the on ramp to the freeway and put her foot down until we were doing almost seventy, drove in silence for ten miles and then dropped down into a residential district. Five minutes later she pulled into a garage which opened automatically as we approached and closed behind us as we entered.

I had been watching her legs as she drove, the skirt riding up on her thighs, enjoying the slim tautness of them. I was hard in my pants and made no move to hide the bulge there, and once or twice caught Alice glancing down at it. The inside of the small car was ripe with the scents of both our arousal, and I wondered how long it was going to take.

As it turned out, it took no time at all.

As Alice turned off the engine she turned towards me and I leaned over and kissed her mouth. She opened her lips and my tongue entered her mouth and hers came back to meet it. I put a hand over her breast and squeezed and she kissed me harder then pulled away.

"Come inside," she said breathlessly and I climbed out and followed her.

As we entered her kitchen through the side entrance I came up behind her and slid both hands around to cup her breasts, pressed my hard cock against her firm ass and kissed her on the neck. She wriggled back against me and I dropped one hand and lifted her skirt, pushed in through the side of her tiny panties and found her wet pussy. She was soaking and groaned as my fingers dipped into her.

"Upstairs," she said, "Let's go upstairs."

I kissed her earlobe and said, "Don't you want to show me your paintings first?"

"Fuck the paintings," she said.

"Yeah," I said. "I'd rather fuck you instead."

"Oh God yes, Tom, fuck me!" She took my hand and led me through to a wide hallway, up the stairs and I took the opportunity to push my hand up inside her skirt and squeeze her ass and she slapped me away and drew me into the bedroom, slamming the door behind us.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and twisted the button at my waistband and then slid my zipper down, pushed her hands inside my pants and tugged them down. My cock was forming an enormous tent in my shorts and where the head pressed a large damp stain had grown.

Alice ran her hands over it through the cotton, then tugged at my shorts and freed my cock. It jerked upwards above vertical, hard and stiff, the head large and purple. Alice gripped it in her small hand and stroked me from base to tip.

"God Tom, you're fucking enormous. I've never seen a cock as big as yours."

There wasn't really much I could say to that, so I just kept quiet as she stroke me some more and then dropped her head and licked my glans. When her tongue had wet all around me she popped me into her mouth and started to suck me deep inside. She was not as adept as Jenni had been and could only take a little over half my length, but her mouth was warm and tight and her tongue very willing. I rocked my hips, fucking her mouth, and keeping my magic muscle clamped down hard to stop myself shooting into her immediately.

Eventually she popped me out and licked my balls and I took her under the arms and lifted her up and pushed her back onto the bed. Her skirt rode up and I followed it, pushing it up over her hips to reveal her tiny panties which were now completely transparent where she had leaked against them. I grabbed them and tugged them down, slid them off her legs and dropped them, then went back up and pushed my tongue straight inside her pussy. She gasped and opened her legs wide, lifting them onto my shoulders and I pushed deeper with my tongue. Her outer labia was shaved or waxed, above she had left a neatly trimmed triangle.

I let my saliva drip onto her already soaking pussy, pushed my tongue inside her, worked it over her inner and outer lips, sucked on the hard nub of her clitoris and kept working her without mercy until she started to shake and then she cried out and I pushed hard into her with my tongue as she climaxed. She continued jerking against my face for a minute and then relaxed back with a huge sigh.

"That was amazing, Tom. You really know what you're doing, don't you?"

I smiled and said nothing. If only she knew.

I pulled my tee shirt over my head and moved up to straddle her chest and let her know I wanted my cock in her mouth again. She opened her lips and I slid myself inside, leant forward on my arms and began to steadily fuck her mouth. I was still on the point of cumming, still on the point of holding it back, enjoying the violation of Alice.

When I almost reached the point of not being able to hold back any more I pulled myself out of her mouth and unbuttoned her blouse. She wriggled out of it and unclipped her bra herself and lay back down, now fully naked. She had a good body, high firm breasts with large dark nipples.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Alice," I said.

"Mm, yes please."

"Tell me how you like being fucked. Tell me what you want me to do."

She smiled.

"You can tell me anything you want, Alice. I'm here to please you, no-one else. Tell me how you really like to be fucked."

Her smile grew wider and she rolled over and got onto her knees.

"Fuck me like this, Tom," she said. "Stick your cock inside my pussy."

I leaned back and pulled my wallet out of my pants and took one of the wrapped condoms out.

Alice looked at it and said, "I'm on the pill, you don't need that."

"You sure? You trust me to be safe?"

"I want your naked cock in my cunt, Tom. Fuck me hard in my cunt." She was getting off on talking dirty to me, getting off on letting me know what she wanted.

I dropped the unwrapped condom and positioned myself between her legs. She had a gorgeous ass and before I did any more I leaned down and ran my tongue right up along the valley between her cheeks, right over her asshole and she squealed and jumped.

Then I straightened up and pushed the head of my cock onto her pussy lips and she put her head down and lifted her ass and I pressed again and slid inside her.

"Fuck me Tom," she muttered into the pillow, "Fuck my tight cunt with that big cock."

And she was tight. I had to push hard to get inside, but she was so slick with her own juices there was plenty of lubrication and I forced myself deeper, pushed until I could go no further, bumping up inside her. She moaned and lifted her hips higher and I gripped her hard hips bones and began to thrust in and out, working hard and quickly, filling her with my hardness.

Alice began to make harsh grunting noises each time I pushed forward and I sensed she was close to cumming a second time and I speeded my rhythm, pounding into her as she grew louder, filling her completely on each stroke until she shouted "Fuck!" once very loudly and spasmed underneath me, shaking and crying out unintelligibly and then slowly collapsing onto her stomach with my cock still buried deep in her pussy.

She was breathing hard underneath me and I took a little mercy and stopped moving as her back heaved. Sweat had popped out over her back and I licked it off with my tongue.

"You're a fucking animal," she said. "How the fuck have you not cum yet?" She tried to roll around to look at me but couldn't move far with my weight still on her ass.

"D'you want me to cum, Alice?" I asked.

She nodded. "I want you to cum."

"Where, Alice?"

"Tell me, Tom. Tell me where you want to cum. Anywhere except my ass."

Shame, I thought, then said, "On your face."

"I'd like that," she said, and twisted again and this time I slid back out of her and she rolled over. I climbed back along her, knees under her arms, cock against her chin and I let her hold me and pop me just inside her lips.

I leaned against the bedhead and took my weight on my arms and toes and began to fuck her mouth. This time I was ready and released that tiny muscle and instantly felt my balls tighten up. I was almost on the point of no return now and pushed my cock deeper between her lips until she started to gag and pushed against my chest and I drew back and pulled out of her mouth and sat back. Alice put both hands around my cock and began to rub me hard. I looked down and watched, this pretty blonde woman, her tits pressed down under my thighs, her face flushed and streaked with sweat, her hands a blur on my cock, and let myself go.

The juices pooled and boiled and I shot an enormous rope of semen out as I gave a loud grunt. It soared over Alice, missing her completely, and splashed on the wooden headboard. Alice tried to guide me, opening her mouth and pointing me towards her and my second stream shot directly between her lips and filled her mouth, then more came and it splashed on her face covering her from forehead to chin, more splashed on her nose and ear, another smaller jet that splashed her neck, a final one that dripped down into the valley of her cleavage.

She continued to rub me more slowly now, squeezing the last drops from me, and then lifted herself and sucked me inside her mouth again, sucking the final drops from my cock.

I sank back on my heels and then rolled away, lay spent on the bed and watched as she spread my cum over her face and neck and breasts with her fingers.

I rolled back and kissed her on the mouth, tasting my own cum on her lips and not being disgusted, in fact getting a little more aroused.

"That was amazing," I said.

She pushed me back and then rolled on top of me, kissed me back. "You were amazing," she said.

"We were amazing," I said, and we both laughed.

She was as good as her word, making me lunch, which we ate in the kitchen without getting dressed, and then afterwards we fucked again and this time I let myself cum inside her.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers