Ali's Art Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I'd save the best for last," Ali said.

"What?"

"You didn't think I was going to avoid down here, did you?" she said.

"I was wondering," I said. Then, "Al, can I do this to you afterwards?"

"Sure," she said, casually.

She sat on my ankles and I felt her fingertips on my ass cheeks. She pulled them apart and air brushed against my asshole and I felt myself pucker.

"Nice clean ass," Ali said.

"Oh good."

"You're hairy along here though," she said, and ran her finger directly down along the crack of my ass, letting her finger brush over my asshole and then drift to the back of my balls. She reached up and retrieved the razor and I felt her sliding it against the inner crack of my ass. A couple of minutes later she said, "Better."

Then she put her finger directly on my asshole, not pressing, just letting it lie there. She wriggled it, let it lay. A minute passed.

"What's it like when I touch you there, Tom?"

I shrugged.

She leaned over, pressing her breasts to my back again so her head was close to mine. "Truth, Tom, I want to know." She sat back, put her fingertip back on my asshole.

I lay for a while, thinking about it, then said, "Feels good, Al."

"Yeah?"

I nodded.

"I know I like having my ass touched. It's incredibly sensitive, one of my major erogenous zones. Maybe you're the same. We are related, after all."

"You hadn't forgotten then?" I said.

"Forgotten?" Ali said, then realized what I meant and laughed. "D'you think this is inappropriate behaviour for first cousins, Tom?"

"Probably."

"Shall we stop?"

"D'you want to stop?"

"No."

"Then let's not."

Ali finally moved her finger off my asshole, but the exquisite torture continued as she slid it down to my balls.

"Kneel, Tom," she said, and I obeyed, lifting myself up, resting my head on my arms on the bed. My balls hung down in front of her, completely exposed, and I felt her hand wrap around them, weigh them, then her fingers start to trace where they merged into my thighs, the sensitive area between their base and my asshole. I twitched and jerked as she found a couple of particularly sensitive spots and heard her laugh.

"OK, all done here. Turn over and lie down."

I obeyed and she put her hand around my cock. I was rock hard again. She pushed me to one side, back the other, pushed me down against my thigh and looked at the base, brushed my pubic hair back to see where my cock merged into my belly. Then she lifted it up, pulled the foreskin hard back to expose my glans and studied that. She put her fingertip against my urethra, pushed it inside, seeing how far it would go and when she pulled back a string of pre-cum joined her fingertip to my cock.

"Getting a little excited?" she murmured.

"What do you expect?"

She laughed. "God, I do love teasing you, Tom. I know it's not fair, but I love it!"

"Carry on," I said. "I'm getting used to it myself."

She laughed again. "I'll make you cum afterwards, promise."

"If you keep playing around like this Al, it might be sooner than that."

She traced down the underside of my cock, fascinated by the prominent ridge running its full length, examined where my cock merged into my balls.

"You still shave your balls," she said.

"Not for a few days," I said.

She looked more closely. "Yeah, it's starting to grow out again a bit. Want me to tidy it up?"

"Sure."

She looked up at me and said, "The rest as well?"

I looked back, then nodded. "If you want to."

She grinned. "I want."

She rolled off the bed again, went into the bathroom and came back with fresh water and a damp flannel. She climbed back on, grabbed the scissors and pulled up a tuft of pubic hair, glanced up at me once and then snipped it off. She worked slowly, removing as much hair as she could with the scissors, then she shook the shaving brush and soaped it up and began to work it in. It felt good as she rubbed the slick foam into me, over my lower belly, around the base of my cock, over my balls.

Then she took the razor and started stroking away the remains of my pubic hair. Again she worked slowly, carefully, pushing my cock aside to get at the base, lifting it to reach my balls, parting my thighs to get the last pieces of hair, pulling at my ball sac to tighten it and running the razor over me.

It took almost twenty exquisite minutes, then she went back to the bathroom, wrung out the flannel and wiped me clean.

She stared hard, ran the razor over a couple of places she had missed.

"What d'you think, Tom?" she asked.

I looked down, not used to the sight of my cock nakedly jutting from a smooth belly.

"Like it?" she asked.

"Might take some getting used to," I said.

"I like it," she said. "I can see you completely now. Why should it only be us girls have to shave down there? Not fair."

"I'm all for fairness," I said.

"Me too. Your turn." Ali stepped off the bed and tugged at the tie of her robe, opened it and let it drop off her shoulders, came back onto the bed and lay on her back beside me.

"All yours," she said.

"Careful what you say," I said.

She slapped me lightly on the chest. "You know what I meant."

I sighed. "I guess."

She grinned and lifted her arms above her head, deliberately displaying herself.

I followed her example and started on her toes, kneeling over her feet, my face close, my fingers probing and exploring, and before long I began to appreciate the wonder of what she was offering. She had given her body to me completely, to explore and examine, and I was captivated at the openness, at the level of intimacy offered. Even her toes, studying them in details, were wonderful. Her smallest toes was slightly plump, tiny and mobile, and I worked my way along them. Once of twice Ali twitched her foot as I tickled, but then I moved away from them, traced the bones in her feet, rolled her ankles, followed her slim calves to her knees.

"Woman are made much better than men, Al," I said.

"I don't know about that." She was leaning on a pile of pillows, watching me work along her legs.

"You like women better though, don't you?"

"Sure. Apart from you, that is."

"Yeah, I know, I'm an honorary dyke. You told me."

She laughed. "I think I've changed my mind on that. You're my honorary sexy straight guy now. My forbidden secret. Just don't tell any of my girlfriends we've done this."

"We're only studying each other," I said.

"Even so - no telling."

"Promise," I said.

I studied her thighs, digging my fingers hard in to her muscle and she jerked and I said sorry and she said "It's OK, I don't mind. Just a shock."

I slid my hand down inside her thigh, half way between knee and pussy, and pulled her legs slightly wider. The upper inside of her thighs were hollowed, and I ran my fingertips along them, feeling the dip and then rise. Ali had a ledge between her thighs, a definite gap which cradled her pussy, and I looked at that, drawing in the shape and texture of her skin there. I could see, very faintly, the light tracing of her pubic hair growing back and lifted my hand and slid a finger above her pussy, feeling the small resistance.

"How often d'you shave, Al," I asked.

"Every time I shower. So every morning."

"It grows back like this every day?" I said, running my fingers along her flat belly again.

"It's easy to trim off if I do it every day though. If I could afford it, I'd go for laser treatment, have it blasted for good."

"So you never want it to grow back?"

"Why would I want that?"

"You like it hairless down here?"

"Of course."

"Why?"

"Don't you like it?" she asked.

"I think it's incredible."

"Turns you on?"

I nodded. "Even though you don't like men, doesn't mean this one can't get turned on by you."

"Good. It turns me on, too. Turns on my girlfriends. And it feels good."

I nodded again, moved to her hips, so differently shaped to mine, wider and more covered. I moved to her belly, pushed my finger into her navel as she had done to me. Hers was far more elegant than mine, deep, forming a vertical valley on her belly. She was so slim, so well muscled under her skin.

I felt her ribs, running my fingers along them.

I hesitated at the sides of her breasts, glanced up.

"Go ahead," Ali said, and smiled as my fingers slid onto her breasts. I measured them, weighing them in my hands, fascinated at their firmness and texture. I circled her nipples, then touched them and saw them spring out and respond. I rolled one then the other between my fingers, making them hard, and Ali said, "Not fair."

"You made mine hard too," I said.

"They're smaller though."

"Same thing," I said.

I traced the upper swell of her breasts, fascinated at how they flowed into her upper chest, moved to her collar bone, her neck, moved her head to one side and pushed her thick hair back and examined her ears, felt up into her hairline, feeling the bones beneath my hands, feeling her eye sockets and nose and jaw and lips.

"Sit up, Al," I said, and applied pressure to her back and leaned her forwards.

I wanted to see what her breasts looked like as gravity pulled at them.

Ali crossed her legs and leaned forwards. Her breasts hung from her body, swaying gently. Her stomach folded, forming tiny ridges in her skin.

I put the back of my finger underneath her breast. Even leaning forward like this, the lower curve of her breasts did not touch her skin. I laid my finger against the pendulous globe and ran it lightly up until it reached her nipple.

Ali shivered. "God Tom, that feels good!"

Her nipple was now rigid, and I traced it with my fingertip and Ali hissed gently between her teeth.

As if a lightning bolt had struck, I stopped, stunned. A sense of complete unreality rolled through me and I slumped down onto the bed beside her, watching my fingers lightly touch her beneath her nipple.

"Are you OK, Tom?" Ali turned to look at me.

I nodded. "I think so... fuck..."

"What is it?" She turned, kneeling beside me, leaning over me now.

I shook my head and laughed. "It's just... I had such a weird feeling then." I laughed again. "Kind of deja vu but not deja vu. Looking at your boobs, touching them, and I remembered all the times I used to fantasize over them when I was growing up, and it seemed unreal to actually be here with you. Both of us naked. I used to dream about something like this."

"You did?" Ali said softly.

"You know I did."

"I thought so, but I wasn't sure."

I took a deep breath, shook my head to clear it.

"Roll over," I said.

"You gonna come back to down there, Tom?" Ali asked.

"Sure. Back first though. And when I do, can I shave you this morning, Al?"

"That'd be fun," she said, and rolled onto her front.

I moved back down, worked the soles of her feet, her ankles, the back of her legs. Her ass was wonderful. The separation between ass and thigh was difficult to find, there was no line, no overhang, just a smooth taper from rounded globes into slim thigh. I placed my palms on her ass and felt them, felt their firmness, briefly tugged to open her crack and gazed at her tiny budded asshole, then moved up to her waist, her spine, her back, her shoulders. I looked at her fingers and arms, at the smoothness and warmth of her skin. As I reached her neck I was leaning over and my cock bumped into the side of her ass and she laughed softly and said, "Careful where you put that."

I felt the back of her skull, burying my fingers deep inside her massed curls, enjoying the feel of her bones under my hands and her hair on my skin.

Then I went back, pulled at her leg and she moved, opening her thighs and displaying her ass and pussy to me, one leg lifted, the other straight, her foot hanging off the side of the bed.

I slid my palm down her back, onto the rise of her ass, my fingers tracing down the center of her crack and I touched her asshole and she jumped, like I had.

I left my fingertip there, resting on her. Slowly, gently, I began to stroke it away and back, feeling the rougher skin around her opening, the dip into her asshole.

"Tom," she said softly.

"What, Al?"

"That thing your doing now?"

"This?" I lightly touched her again.

"Yeah, that."

"What about it?" I moved my fingers away, tracing down between her thighs, feeling the area just behind her pussy.

"That's probably my favorite thing of all time."

I hesitated, moved my finger back to her asshole.

"Having your ass touched?"

She nodded. "Is that kinky, or what?"

"Depends how far it goes, I guess. And who's doing the touching. I don't suppose you've had a guy touch you there before."

She shook her head.

"I watched you and Maggie, when I first came here," I said. "You like a finger inside as well? A tongue?"

"Am I hopeless case?" she said.

"Not hopeless. Not at all. Just unbelievably gorgeous."

She laughed. "For a girl."

"You forget, I'm into girls. I can recognize first class ass when I see it."

"We can tell each other anything, can't we, Tom?"

"Of course we can," I said, feeling a slight guilt because I had never said anything to her about what I had nearly done with Mom.

"Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be fucked in my ass," Ali said.

"Really? I thought you weren't into cocks."

"Not," she said into the pillows. "But I wonder all the same."

"Probably hurt like hell," I said.

"Yeah. Probably. You ever done that, Tom?"

"Done what?"

"Fucked someone in the ass?"

"Never," I said.

"Wanted to?" Ali asked.

I nodded, then realized she couldn't see me and said, "Sure."

Ali nodded into her pillows. "Tell you what, Tom, we'll make a pact, yeah?"

"A pact?"

"Sure. If I ever wanna try being fucked in the ass I'll ask you to do it. Fair?"

I laughed. "Sounds like I get the best side of that bargain," I said.

Ali shook her head. "No, don't think so. Sometimes I fantasize about being fucked in the ass. When a girlfriend is licking me, when they've got their finger all the way inside my ass, I fantasize about it being a cock instead." She half rolled over and looked at me, her face flushed, whether from being on the pillows or something else I couldn't tell. "Is that fucked up, or what?"

I put my hand on her back, stroked her skin.

"Not fucked up, Al. Just... stuff. There's things we're all into, some more than others. You told me, nothing's fucked up if you enjoy it."

"You'll do it for me, if I ask?" Ali said, still looking at me.

"Fuck you in the ass?"

She nodded.

"Sure. Of course."

"Whoo," Ali said, and rolled onto her back. "You'd better go ahead and shave me, Tom, before I get carried away."

My cock was throbbing, aching, but I reached for the razor and drew it across Ali's pussy, removing the tiny trace of stubble. She opened her legs, allowing me to shave her pussy lips. I pulled the skin, drawing it tight, and shaved her clean.

"Wow, that's really nice," she said. "And a lot less hassle than doing it myself."

I laughed, tossed the razor back on the beside table. "Any time you want me to shave your pussy you've only got to ask, Al."

"I'll remember that," she said, putting her arms above her head and stretching. "You gonna touch my pussy now, Tom?"

"Is that allowed?"

"Of course it is."

"Inside too?"

She nodded. "As far inside as you want."

"Make you cum, too?" I asked.

"Please," she said. "I really need to cum now."

"You do?"

She laughed. "You don't think this is turning me on as well? I've seen your cock, Tom. You think I'm not turned on too?"

She lay back and I let my finger drift down until I touched the large nub of her clitoris. It was incredible, being given permission to explore, to examine, to really discover her body. Her clitoris was large and engorged. It sat proud of the small hood above of her pussy, and I rolled it from side to side, bent over and looked closely at it, at the tiny opening at its tip. It looked like a very tiny cock, and I wondered if she ejaculated from it when she came.

I moved down, tracing her outer pussy lips, parting them and finding her inner labia nestled within. Ali had a plump outer pussy that formed a tight slit. Without pulling her lips apart her inner folds would remain hidden. I pushed two fingers in either side, opening her, seeing the pink inner folds, let a finger touch her there and she hissed softly.

"Don't like?" I asked.

"Like," she said. "Like a lot."

"You're pretty wet down here, Al," I said.

"Too fucking right I am."

I pushed my finger further in, feeling her oiled dampness.

"All the way, Tom," she said.

I probed, extending my index finger deep inside her, finding ridges and nodules and places I had never imagined. I pressed hard, found the entrance to her womb buried deep inside.

Ali was breathing hard now and I looked up at her face, eyes closed, mouth open. I slid a second finger inside her.

"Do me, Tom," she gasped. "Just fucking do me!"

I pushed a third finger inside, deep inside, and started to work them in and out. With my other hand I put pressure on her clitoris and she grunted.

I pushed inside her, watching her pussy, watching her face, and then she moved, rolling onto her side, lifting her right leg high.

"Touch my ass, Tom, please?"

I moved, slid my wet fingers out of her pussy, ran them up her thigh and inserted them again, put my other hand on her ass and placed the tip of my finger on her asshole.

"Inside," she gasped.

I lifted my finger to my mouth, wetted it and put it back, pressing. I saw her tight bud open, saw my fingertip enter her ass.

"Fuck yeah," she moaned. "Don't wanna cum yet, Tom. Play with my ass, tease me Tommy."

I slowed the movement of my fingers in her pussy, increased the movement of my finger in her ass, pushing it further, pushing it deep.

"Oh God yes," she said.

My palm was flat on her ass, my index finger buried to the top joint, my other hand had three fingers in her pussy and her chest was flushed pink, her eyes alight.

My cock was on fire. I needed to cum soon, and moved around so I was behind her, moved so the head of my cock bumped against the cheek of her ass.

"Oh God," she said again. "That's so fucking hot. Put your cock on my asshole, Tommy?"

I gently withdrew my fingers, moved closer and guided my cock so the head just rested on her ass.

"Oh wow," she sighed.

"Like that?"

"Fuck yeah! I half want you to push, Tom, half want you not to." She rocked her head quickly. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon. Just keep your cock where it is, Tom, it's like you're gonna do it..."

"Just here?" I said, applying just a little pressure. There was no danger. Ali's asshole was so tight, my cock so thick, it would be a struggle to push inside her

But she squirmed against me and said, "Fuck, I want it inside me, Tommy. Fuck no."

I made no move to push. Instead, I gripped my cock in my hand and started to rub myself hard. I leaned over, kissed Ali on the side of her mouth and said, "I'm not gonna fuck you, Al. But I am gonna cum on your asshole."

"Oh Tommy, yeah, do it. Cum on my ass!"

I increased my pace, knowing I wasn't going to last long, working my fingers into Ali's pussy, watching as my cock rested and bumped against her asshole. I was desperate to push, to bury myself inside her, but I held myself back.

"Cumming now, Tommy," Ali gasped. "Cum on my ass now."

Ali started to shake and jerk under me. I rubbed hard, letting myself go. As she gasped and curled up, her hands came down and gripped mine, pulling my fingers deep inside her, and as she curled her ass opened even more and the sight was too much and I exploded, semen jetting hard from my cock. I was pressed onto her ass, and it splashed directly onto her asshole, sprayed out from the side, but some of it, the pressure, forced it inside and the lubrication opened Ali's ass a little and I didn't want to fuck her but I couldn't help it and as I jetted a second time just the head of my cock opened her ass and slipped inside, only a quarter inch, but my cum now jetted inside her ass and I rubbed and came again, then pulled back, guilty, and emptied the rest of my seed over her ass.