Ali's Art Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,220 Followers

I reached to take the video back off her but she pulled it away.

"We'd better throw that out, or hide it really well," I said.

"I'll hide it," Mom said. "There should be another couple in there as well. I'd forgotten all about these."

"Lucky we didn't get Sarah to open the box," I said.

Mom started pulling video cases out, piling the kid's titles to one side. She found a second, then a third porno tape, looked at the covers, turned them over to see the smaller scene shots on the back.

We started pulling the rest of the tapes out, then Mom stopped.

"I don't think I've ever seen this one," she said, and grinned. "Your father must have had a secret stash. I wonder why he never showed me this?"

She turned it over and read the back, nodding, then added it to the other three.

"We can watch that later on, if you like," she said.

"Watch it?" I said. "Together?"

She looked at me and grinned. "Yeah. Together. It'll be fun, Tommy."

"Sure," I said. The thought of watching 80's porn with my mother made me uneasy, but it was also turning me on.

Mom put Sarah to bed that night, read to her, made sure she was fast asleep and came downstairs just before nine. She had showered to wash the cobwebs off, and changed into a short skirt made of a light material that floated around her legs, and a low cut top with thin straps. She looked sexy, the four thin lines made by her blue bra and the cream top crossing each other over her shoulders.

She poured herself a large glass of wine and curled up on the sofa, her legs draped over the edge, her toes not quite touching the carpet. I slid the first tape into the cranky old machine and wriggled back to sit on the floor, leaning back against the sofa. Mom's bare leg rested against my arm, and she pressed play.

The screen filled with static, then a title sequence overlaid with an occasional wavy white line. Cheesy music played, and we were treated to a brief flash of scenes from the coming movie.

Mom laughed. "I remember this one, Tom. It's pretty tame. You wanna skip it?"

"Tame?"

"Yeah. If I remember right, you don't even see a hard on, and I'm pretty sure it's tits and bums only." She hit stop and I crawled back to the machine, ejected the tape and slid in the next one. By common consent, even though nothing had been said, we were saving the mystery video for last.

I slumped back, and Mom hit play a second time.

More snow, more title sequences. This time it cut directly to the action and I saw, in quick succession, a young woman sucking a cock, the same woman on her hands and knees being pounded into from behind, and a different woman rubbing a cock hard as it jetted cum onto her face.

"That's more like it," Mom said, and I felt her leg press against my arm. "No point watching porn if it doesn't show anything, is there?"

"I guess not," I said.

"You OK with this, Tommy? Not embarrassed watching dirty movies with your Mom?"

"Not if you're not."

She giggled. "It's fun. But keep an ear out in case Sarah wakes up. Wouldn't want her catching us watching this, would we?"

"It's not quite Lion King, is it?"

The movie started, with some semblance of plot. A woman arrived home in the afternoon, making a show of being tired and hot. The camera tracked her through the house as she made her way to her bedroom, discarding items of clothing as she went. Walking into the bedroom she wore bra, panties, garter belt and hold up stockings. She opened a door into a large bathroom and slowly removed the remaining items of clothing, started the shower and stepped inside.

We were treated to a few minutes of her soaping herself before her fingers found her pussy and slipped inside.

Another five minutes and she brought herself to a climax. She was just recovering when a man walked into the bedroom. She appeared shocked, covering herself, then it became obvious it was her husband. He stripped and joined her and she quickly made him hard, went onto her knees and took his big cock into her mouth.

They moved from the shower to the bed, and she sucked him for a while longer before straddling him and slipping his cock into her pussy.

The usual positions were run through. Her on top, reverse cowgirl, him on top, her legs around her ears, her on all fours with him pumping in from behind.

She climaxed, or pretended to, three times. Then the man pulled out and she grabbed his cock, sucked him, then rubbed hard until he threw his head back and jetted an enormous rope of cum onto her face, followed by three more until she finished by sucking him clean.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Tommy. Anything you want."

It was easier because she was sitting up on the sofa and all I could see was her slim, smooth leg beside me.

"Anything?"

"Of course." Her voice sounded a little husky, and I wondered if she was uncertain, or maybe turned on.

"Why do men always cum on their faces? Do women really like that?"

She laughed. "It's true - that always happens, doesn't it?"

"Seems a cliché, to me. So do women really like it?"

"Like it?"

"Yeah."

"You ever done that to someone, Tommy?" Mom asked.

I shook my head, then realized she might not be able to see it and lied and said, "No."

"Ever felt like it?"

"Kind of," I admitted.

"It was never something your Dad and me had tried, until we started watching these videos together," Mom said. "But then, one time I got carried away and said to him: "Cum on my face, Dave," and he straddled me and shot his load all over me."

"And?" I said. "What did you think?"

"I asked him to do it. And it turned me on. From the grunts he made and the look on his face it turned your Dad on a lot, too. It's the... the sense of giving in, or letting him do whatever he wants... I found that a real turn on. I don't know about other women, it's not the kind of thing you chat about over coffee, is it?"

"I guess not."

"And anyway, I love the taste of cum. I used to love it when your Dad came in my mouth. It's not so different to that."

"Oh." I didn't trust myself to say anymore.

On screen things had moved on. The woman was chatting with a girlfriend. And, as often happens (at least as often happens in porn movies), they decided it would be good to kiss, and shortly after that it felt right to take their clothes off and lick each other's pussies.

The husband came home and caught them on the sofa. Brief scene of shock, covering up, sly smiles and then the women were undoing his pants and his big cock was again being sucked.

Fifteen minutes later he splashed his seed across both their faces, directing it into their open mouths, cum dripping from them and onto their inflated breasts.

While five minutes of advertising for other movies rolled through, Mom asked, "You ever done it with two girls, Tommy?"

I thought back to Ali and Maggie, wondering if I might have come close then. I shook my head. "Afraid not."

"It's every man's fantasy, I hear. Is that true? Would you like to do that?"

"I guess," I said.

Mom nudged me with her leg. "Only guess?"

I laughed. "OK. Of course I would."

Mom joined in my laughter, sliding off the sofa at the same time and crawling over to the player.

"I'll change this one," she said. She knelt in front of the TV, her short skirt riding up, her slim thighs displayed almost to their tops. She swayed her butt as she ejected the tape and inserted the next one, almost as if she was being deliberately provocative. Then she turned and crawled back, her scooped top dipping to reveal her breasts cupped in a pale blue bra. She climbed back onto the sofa, sat back and put her leg against my arm, then shifted and lifted it over me, rested it on the other side so I now sat with one of Mom's legs on each side.

My head rested back against the sofa, against her inner thigh. Her skirt had ridden up, or been pulled, so it was now above the back of my head.

Mom hit play.

The third film was even more explicit. More positions, more jets of cum spraying across faces. Mom's legs tightened around me as the movie played through, and I became convinced I could smell the scent of her sex, close behind my head. Her fingers played with my hair, twisting and stroking it.

As two women, one white, one black, took turns sucking a man's cock, I said to Mom, "What about you, Mom? You ever been in a threesome?"

She laughed. "Some chance!"

"But you and Dad watched these movies. Didn't you ever want to try something like that?"

"Fantasy and reality are different things, Tommy. Your Dad knew that."

"And you?" I rested my cheek against her thigh, let my hand rest on her ankle.

"I always went along with your Dad."

One girl was now seeing how much cock she could swallow. The other one was licking her pussy, probing with a finger into her ass.

"But what did you want, Mom? Did you ever think about doing it with another woman?"

She was silent for a long time. I craned my head around to see her, but all I had a view of was up inside her skirt to her panties, and the damp patch showing on them.

"Did you ever have fantasies like that, Mom?" I asked.

"Maybe... once or twice."

"But you never did anything about it."

"There was never an opportunity. And those days are gone now." She sounded sad.

"I told you before, Mom, you're young, you're beautiful, and you're very, very sexy."

She laughed out loud. "Yeah, yeah, and the President knows what he's doing and Congress have the best interest of the country at heart."

I joined in her laughter and we watched as the movie played out. Mom gasped once as the man pulled out and shot an enormous jet of cum onto the exposed ass of one of the women, as the other tried to grab his cock and suck it.

She slid down again and crawled to the machine, inserted the last tape.

"OK," she said, crawling back and sitting down beside me, not bothering to get back on the sofa. "Let's see why your Dad didn't show me this one."

The picture quality, when it started, was better than the earlier tapes. The storyline involved rich men, their wives and a number of maids and butlers in some large castle, I guess somewhere in Europe from the scenery outside the windows.

Mom wriggled until she was half lying on the floor, then reached up and pulled some cushions down and stuffed them behind her head. She lifted her knees, and the light material of her skirt slid up along her thighs and pooled, covering her panties, but only just.

"Tommy, is this stuff turning you on?" she asked.

"Uhm," I said.

Then she shocked my by reaching over and putting her hand directly over the bulge in my jeans. She left it there a moment before removing it.

"I guess it is," she said.

"Sorry, Mom" I said.

"What for? I'd be more worried if it didn't turn you on."

We watched for five minutes, then Mom said, "Oh," very softly. "I guess your Dad didn't think I'd be into that kind of thing."

A man had pushed his cock into the asshole of one of the maids. She looked back at him over her shoulder and mouthed, "Fuck my ass!" Although it appeared he didn't need any encouragement.

"Was he right?" I said.

"Right?"

"You're not into that kind of thing?"

"It's all sex," Mom said, then, "You ever done that, Tommy? You ever fucked anyone in the ass?"

I shook my head. "No."

"I would have let your Dad do it," Mom said. "I was always curious. But he never seemed to be into it, or want to do it. Obviously he didn't think I would be, and kept this for himself."

"You would have let him?" I asked. My cock was burning now.

"Of course. Oh, I know most women aren't into anal sex. And I can see why. It's a bit weird. And I suppose it might hurt some. But the idea never bothered me. Just never got an opportunity."

"You're still young," I said, "And still..."

Mom punched me hard in the side. "And still sexy and beautiful, yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Well, you are!" I said, fighting back.

It was starting to get out of hand. Mom was trying to grab my hands, I was trying to stop her and at the same time push her down and away. Her skirt pulled up, showing her panties, pale blue to match her bra. A few of the buttons on her blouse popped free and her cleavage shimmered and swayed.

We mock wrestled for a couple of minutes, I took the opportunity to accidentally grab her boobs and ass, she accidentally touched my cock, then Mom said, "Time out," and flopped back onto her pillows, breathing hard.

I lay beside her, tried to discretely tug my jeans to give my cock some room.

On screen the man started to grunt. He pulled out of the woman's ass and she turned quickly, sucking his cock into her mouth just as he started to shoot.

Mom lifted her knees again, and this time I saw her hand slide onto her thigh and then rest on top of her panties. Her face was flushed and she was still breathing hard.

"This is starting to really turn me on, Tommy," she said.

"Do you want me to... you know... let you have a minute, Mom?"

"God no!" she said. "Don't go. Stay here with me, Tommy. But would you mind if I... I really need to bring myself off, Tommy."

Her fingers had started to move on top of her panties, rubbing her pussy beneath the thin material.

"Go ahead, Mom."

"You don't mind?"

I laughed softly. "What, a beautiful, sexy young woman bringing herself off right by my side...?"

Mom slapped me softly with her free hand. "Yeah, yeah. What about you, Tommy?"

"What about me, Mom?"

"You turned on as well?"

"I guess so."

"You wanna join in?"

"What, jack off?"

"Mm-hm."

"You'd be OK with that?"

It was her turn to laugh. "What, have a gorgeous, handsome young stud jack off beside me? Hmm... I think I could cope with that."

"And it's not, you know, too weird?"

"Me and you?" she asked, knowing exactly what I meant.

"Me and you," I said.

"Probably is. But I still need to make myself cum. And I guess you do too. It would feel weirder if we went up to our bedrooms and did it in private."

I nodded, but she may not have been looking, so I said, "It probably would."

"Then slip those jeans off and do it, Tom."

I hesitated, but Mom was already pulling at her panties and as I watched she slid them down her thighs and lay back. She tugged her skirt up, wrapping the spare material around her waist. I could see her blonde bush marking the top of her legs, saw her dip her fingers down below it and start to rub herself.

My cock felt like it was on fire, and I unzipped my jeans and tugged them down, pulled my shorts down and let my cock stand free. The feel of freedom, the cool air against it, almost made me shoot immediately. I held back hard and felt the surge ebb away.

Mom was frigging herself, looking down at my cock.

"Wow, Tom, you're real big, aren't you? I wondered what you'd be like."

"You did?"

She nodded, biting on her lower lip. "Of course I did. Haven't you ever thought about me like that?"

"Uhh," I said.

"You gonna rub that thing for me?"

I put my hand down and circled my cock, began to slowly slide my palm up and down its length.

On screen five people were fucking. Two men had their cocks in the asses of two of the women. A third woman was being eaten out by one of the women, being kissed by the another.

Mom undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and pulled it aside, pushed her free hand down inside her bra. I could see her nipples pushing up hard against the material.

"Oh fuck, Tommy, this feels good. I don't care if it isn't normal, it feels so fucking good rubbing my pussy like this with you by my side."

"Sit up, Mom," I said, and took my hand off my cock and pushed her shoulder. Mom leaned forward and I slid her blouse off, unclipped her bra, She shrugged her shoulders and let it drop off her breasts, lay back against the sofa. Her breasts were large, and still firm, hardly sagging at all. Her nipples were rock hard, and she rolled them between her fingers.

Then Mom took her hand from her pussy and reached across, laid it around mine. I could feel the slickness of her fingers against mine. She tugged my hand, pulling it away, and guided it across to between her legs.

"Will you do it for me, Tommy. Please...?"

"I'd love to," I said.

She moved her hand back and put it around my cock.

"And it's OK if I do this?" she asked.

"More than OK," I said.

"Mm..." Her slim fingers wrapped themselves around my cock and stroked me gently. As she reached the head of my cock they bumped up over the mushroom ridge and she stroked a finger over my urethra, slicking pre-cum down and along my shaft.

My own fingers had found the oiled inner folds of her pussy and I pressed two fingers insider her. I rested the palm of my hand against the hard nub of her clitoris and massaged it as my fingers dipped in and out.

Mom was breathing hard now and I could see a flush spread from her breasts and onto her neck. Her eyes were open and she watched her hand rubbing me. Her lips were parted and now and then her tongue flicked out and dampened them. I watched her large breasts shaking as my hand moved her, felt her hips rock up and down against me, desperate for release.

Mom's pussy was growing wetter as I worked her and loud squelching noises now came as my fingers slid in and out. She was gently sliding down as her body rocked, but this only allowed her hand better access to my cock, and she could now reach down and stroke my balls as well.

Mom's head was rocking, her mouth open as she gasped.

"God, Tommy, you're gonna make me cum so hard!" she hissed.

I increased my rhythm and she groaned, slid until she was completely flat on the carpet. I half turned towards her so her hand had a better angle onto my cock. I was ready to cum, just holding myself back until she achieved climax. And that point came suddenly. Mom jerked and cried out, biting her lip to keep the sound muffled, and I felt her pussy walls grip my fingers and she shook and trembled. A gush of warm fluid washed against my hand and she bucked, lifting her hips right off the floor, bridged between shoulders and feet and shook wildly as her climax exploded through her.

I kept my fingers moving as she jerked under me, slowed as she sighed and relaxed, stopped moving as she lay back on the carpet.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

Her hand had stopped moving on my cock, pulling free as her climax arrived. Now she reached back for me, circled my hardness.

"You haven't cum, Tommy."

"I'm about to," I said.

She grinned. "Wanna cum on my boobs?" She lifted her left breast with her free hand, gave it a little shake.

"God Mom, are you sure?" I said.

"Thought you might." She grinned. "Come on, come up here against me Tommy."

She tugged, guided me and I straddled her waist. My cock rested between her large mounds and she pushed them together, trapping me between them.

"Fuck my tits, Tom," she said.

I rocked my hips, saw the head of my cock appear between her full mounds, saw it slide back as I moved my hips down.

I leaned forward and put my hands on the sofa either side of her shoulders, took my weight on my arms and feet and pushed between her breasts.

"God yes, Tommy, cum for Mommy baby!"

"Of fuck," I hissed, tipping over. I shook and looked down as a huge jet of semen spat from my cock and jetted up between Mom's cleavage. It splashed onto her chest, ran down onto her boobs and I shot again, higher up, spattering beneath her chin and Mom reached down and grabbed me and pulled me out of her cleavage and rubbed me hard and when I came again she pointed me directly at her face and I coated her cheek, her nose, her lips. She grinned, my semen dripping down over her parted lips and I shot a final time onto her teeth.

I shuddered, pulled back, rolled onto my back and collapsed.

harding
harding
2,220 Followers