Ali's Art Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,223 Followers

She laughed softly and wiped at her face with the back of her arm. "I love you too, Tommy. You know that. But this is a different sort of love, isn't it, my sweet boy?"

"I don't mind, Mom. I really don't mind."

"Is that true, Tommy? Or are you just..."

I kissed her, cutting off her words. "It's true, Mom. You're just so sexy and so wonderful. If this is wrong then I want to be wrong all the time."

"Tommy," she said, resting her forehead in the crook of my neck. "I don't want you to stop, Tommy... Is that alright?"

"It's all alright," I said.

She pulled herself back up, her breasts still pressing deliciously against my naked chest.

"Then kiss me, Tommy, kiss me and then fuck me."

I knew it was wrong, but I lowered my face to hers and pressed my lips to her lips.

I felt her mouth open, and her tongue gently flick out and explore mine. She pressed her full soft breasts against me, then turned and sat astride me, holding the back of my head in both hands as she kissed me again.

Then she pushed me away and said, "More wine, Tom." And I padded naked through to the kitchen, glad the blinds were down because my half erect cock waggled in front of me as I walked. I poured wine and took it back, then picked up my new camcorder and grinned at Mom as I turned it on.

"What are you doing?" she cried.

"I wanted something to remember you by."

"You wicked boy!"

I laughed. "I think we've both been wicked," I said. "And I'm hoping we're going to be even more wicked."

"Me too," Mom said, and lowered her hands where she had covered herself. "You want to film your mother, Tom?"

I nodded, feeling my cock stiffen further.

"You want to put a show on for me, Mom?" I said.

"What kind of show?"

"If I wasn't here, and you were lying on the sofa like that, naked... imagine you're watching one of those dirty movies we saw last night... what would you be doing?"

"Oh... probably something like this," she said, and put a finger against her nipple and tugged it.

"What else?"

"This maybe," she said, and slid her hand down between her legs. She slowly parted them and I knelt and zoomed in, capturing her fingers as they dipped inside her pussy, then zoomed back out to take in the entire perfection of her body.

Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at me.

"Am I shocking you, Tommy?"

I shook my head.

"Come here," she said, still rubbing herself. "Come and kneel by me and put your cock in my mouth. Keep filming, but come here."

I felt myself flush hot, but got up and walked over, my cock now hugely engorged, still remembering to focus on Mom. I knelt beside her on the sofa and she turned her head. I moved the camera, caught her hand as it circled me, caught her leaning across and then watched as she opened her lips and sucked my cock inside. The camera jerked and moved away and I leaned my hips forwards and pushed more of my cock inside her mouth.

Mom pushed me back with her hand on my belly. "You've stopped filming, Tommy," she said.

"I want to fuck you, Mom. I want to fuck you so badly." I was shaking, not sure what to do with myself.

"I want you to fuck me too," she whispered.

I nodded. "Are you sure?"

There was no way I could stop what was going to happen, no way I wanted to stop it. I wanted her in every way she was willing to give. I let the camera turn itself off and dropped it onto the table.

I ran my hand down her neck, over the swell of her breasts and down to her stomach. She was slim and ran flat and taut from breast to groin. I let my hand drift lower, then teased it over her hip, drifting my palm across the smooth skin at side of her pussy where she had shaved herself and then I was running it down her thigh to her knee, her calf and her foot. I lifted her toes to my mouth and kissed them, sucking them between my lips and she moaned again.

"Make me cum again, Tommy," she whispered.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her over, not being gentle but not hurting her. She splayed across the arm of the sofa, her back arched and her butt pointing at me. I leaned towards her and deliberately pressed the engorged head of my cock into the crack of her ass.

Mom raised herself, opening up her asshole to view, tiny and puckered and pale brown, so beautiful I had to kiss it. I slid downwards and kissed the back of her thighs, let my lips move slowly up, sometimes on the inside of her thighs, sometimes on the backs, reached her ass and kissed along the center curve and then finally gave in and kissed down the deep cleft between. I let my tongue flick out and just catch her budded asshole and she jerked and then moaned.

"God Tommy, no-one's ever done that to me."

"Want to me stop?" I said.

She shook her head, her curls flying. "No, don't stop. It's so dirty, so sensitive...I like it."

I smiled and licked her again and she groaned and I felt her push herself back onto my tongue and I slid the very tip through the folds and just inside her asshole.

"Oh God," she cried. "Tommy, stop. That's... I don't know what that is."

She tried to roll over and I allowed her to turn and lie in front of me, her thighs parted around my legs, and I gazed down at her sex revealed to me. The small tuft of hair at the front was hardly trimmed at all, but everywhere else she had shaved herself smooth.

"You like?" she said, shaking her butt.

"I love," I replied.

"I shaved specially for you, Tommy. I'd let myself go, you know, down there. But I wanted it to be nice for you."

"You wanted this," I said.

"Tommy, I've wanted this for years," she said. "Now you're old enough, and I've stopped fighting myself."

I lowered my face to her sex and breathed in the musky scent of her. My tongue tickled her navel and I lowered it as slowly as I could as she pushed up against me. I reached her public bone and slid to one side, licking down the inside of her thigh on one side then back up the other, licking across the top, down and back, with each pass moving just slightly inwards until my tongue touched the outside of her lips and she shivered.

I continued, licking her pussy lips fully and then sucked each one between my lips.

Finally I let my tongue touch the space between her ass and her pussy, slid it up, parting her wet lips, dipping just inside until it bumped against the hard knob of her clitoris and I sucked that in between my teeth, sucked on it hard like it was a small cock. Mom hissed between her teeth and put her hands up to her hair.

I could feel her hips pushing against my mouth, and her breathing growing ragged. I lowered my tongue and pushed it in between her lips, extending it from my mouth and pushing it as far insider her as I could, pushed my head back and forward so my tongue fucked her.

"Oh Tommy, you're going to make me cum if you do that," she cried.

I lifted my face from her, her juices covering my cheeks. "Then cum," I said, and went back down, pulling her clitoris deep into my mouth again, inserting a finger into her soaking pussy.

She rocked herself onto me, wild and unbridled, pumping so hard I hardly had to move, just made sure my fingers and tongue and lips were in the right place. I felt a tremble begin in her stomach and grow. She grabbed the back of my head and curled herself around me, pulling back and then pushing hard out again as she started to cum.

"God yes, make me cum Tommy, make be fucking cum!"

She trembled, jerked, and I felt warm fluid gush into my mouth and I accepted it and swallowed. She ground herself against me, groaning deep in her throat, only slowly releasing my hair and letting me sit back. I stared at her laid out in front of me, arms and legs spread, her chest heaving and her large breasts trembling.

She opened her eyes and looked directly into mine.

"Did you learn how to do that in New York?"

I laughed. "Just naturally gifted, I guess."

"Tommy, I have never cum like that in my life. That was utterly wonderful." She sat up quickly and kissed me. "God, you taste of me," she said, and laughed, and I joined in.

"Oh I love you love you love you," she said, pulling my head onto her breasts. I felt myself enveloped by them and opened my mouth to suck a hard nipple in between my teeth.

She pushed me away, "No more, not yet. Your turn now, Tommy. If you want me to, that is?"

I laughed again, "Fuck yes, Mom."

She shivered and opened her mouth, my profanity and the context exciting her.

"Come here," she said, pulling me to the sofa.

I lay half on and half off, and Mom slid down so that now she was between my thighs. She placed both her hands over the length of my cock.

"Tommy," she said in a small voice, "You have a wonderful cock."

"We don't have to fuck, Mom," I said.

She shook her head, making her curls fly. "Oh, but we do, Tommy. I can't see that and not want you inside me. But I'll have to make you cum first. We need to be careful, because you can't cum inside me. I'm not on the pill or anything."

"I've got some, uh, protection," I said.

She shook her head again. "Don't want anything between me and this beautiful cock. Just don't cum in me."

She sat on her heels between my thighs, leaned forward until the erect tip of her nipple touched the head of my cock, then pushed her breasts together and cradled me between the deep valley between them, rolled them from side to side over me.

Then she drew back and dropped her head and I felt her tongue licking along the inside of my thigh, reaching the top of my leg and drifting across my swollen ball sac. She opened her mouth wide and sucked one of my balls into her mouth, wetting it all over with her tongue.

When she released me she said, "When did you start shaving your balls, Tommy?"

"Oh, uh, a couple of months ago, Mom."

"It's nice, all smooth. Does it feel nice?"

"It does," I said, "especially when you're doing that."

"I'll do it again then," she said, and started to work on the other side. At the same time she reached up with her hand and gripped me around my cock head, stroking her thumb across the opening and smearing pre-cum all over the mushroom head.

For the first time in years I felt I was out of control, and could release my seed at almost any moment. I pushed my hips up, straining against her touch and she gripped me with her other hand and began to stroke me, one at the head, another half way down.

Mom put her hand above my cock and dragged her fingers through my pubic hair.

"You've trimmed these too, haven't you?"

"Uhm..." I felt caught out, suddenly a little boy again who had done something wrong.

"Come on, you have, haven't you?" She looked up at me with a wicked grin, and the moment broke. What the hell was I feeling embarrassed about? My Mom was gripping my rigid cock, her tongue had just been licking my shaved balls, and I was shy because I had trimmed my pubic hair?

"We were doing some work on renaissance paintings, sculpture and stuff, and I noticed all the men had no pubic hair. So I experimented," I said.

"Mm," Mom said, intrigued. "Did you take it all off?"

I nodded, sitting up on my elbows, watching as she kissed the underside of my glans.

"At first, yeah," I replied, thinking it wise not to tell her it had been Ali who had shaved me clean.

She tugged at my short pubic hair again. "I'd have paid to see that," she said.

I laughed. "You could have looked for free, Mom."

She smiled and ran her tongue over the underside of my cock, along the solid ridge running all the way up. Her lips covered me in tiny delicious nips, and slowly rose until they kissed the hooded glans.

She pulled herself up, heavy breasts pressing against my thighs, and put the tip of my cock against her lips, just pressing me to them. I pushed upwards and she moved with me, keeping me in the same place, then when I went back down she followed, didn't stop and I slid tightly between her lips and felt the head of my cock pop into her mouth. She held me hard there, her tongue working into the opening, teasing more fluid from me, then relaxed her lips and slid me further in.

Slowly, very slowly she took me deeper into her mouth, enveloping me in her wet warmth. I groaned softly and she lifted her head away and looked up at me.

"OK?" she said.

I nodded.

"I think, under the circumstances, you can call me Heather if you want."

I looked down at her as her wide mouth opened and enclosed me again.

"Can I... do you mind... if I don't?"

She slid off me, a trail of saliva joining my cock and her lips.

She shook her head. "No. You want to still call me Mom?"

I nodded.

"Even when I'm doing this?" She opened her mouth and slid me deep, deep inside her. I felt my cock brush against her back teeth, then she pulled off.

She looked up and me again and I nodded.

"Is that kinky? Calling you Mom? It's just... it wouldn't be the same calling you Heather."

"That would turn me on, too, Tommy," she whispered.

She kissed the very tip of my cock, probed my urethra with the point of her tongue. Her hand cradled my balls, stroked my inner thigh.

"You can cum in my mouth when you're ready, Tommy," she said.

"I know I can," I replied, and she smiled and lowered her head back down, working inwards in the same slow way, taking me fraction by fraction into that delicious cave.

I could feel more than half of my cock now buried in between her lips, and wondered when she would stop, but she just continued working me further and further in until the head of my cock reached the top of her throat. I felt resistance and held my breath, waiting for her to gag and pull away, but instead she breathed deeply through her nose and sucked me harder and I felt myself fill the top of her throat, felt the muscles working around my head and she pushed and sucked and I slid down inside her throat, slid all the way inside until her lips pressed hard on my public bone.

She must have been choking, I was sure, but she made no sign of it and continued to suck on me. After what seemed like forever she let me slide back out and I heard her gasp for breath and looked down to see her nostrils dilate, five inches of my cock still buried in her mouth. Her chest heaved as she filled it with air and then she drew me all the way back down her throat.

My cock was buried its entire length for half a minute, then she released it, gasping, and climbed up onto me, wriggling along my body, until she reached my mouth and kissed me. I could taste my cock on her lips and it only excited me more.

"I want you to fuck my mouth, Tom. Fuck it hard and cum in my mouth," she whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I said. "I want to do that."

She slid back down, but instead of taking me back between her lips she lay on the sofa, her legs hooked over the back cushions, her head just hanging over the front.

"Do me like this, Tom. Stick that big cock all the way in and fuck my mouth."

"Oh God, Mom..." I was lost. I turned and put my knees on the edge of the cushions and she gripped my cock and pulled me to her mouth.

Leaning forwards, I gripped the back of the sofa as my cock touched her lips. She put a hand on my butt and pulled me further in. I adjusted my legs, taking more weight on my feet, and kissed her foot. Her head was hanging back, her neck stretched, and she pushed me away for a moment and said, "I want all of it, Tom. Don't worry about me, just fuck my mouth. I want all your cum in my mouth."

I looked down and stroked between her lips and saw them twitch into a smile.

She put both hands on my butt and pulled me in, pulled me harder as I felt myself bump against the top of her throat, pulled me until my balls were resting on her face and my cock was buried deep in her throat.

That was it then, and I couldn't control myself anymore, didn't want to control myself anymore, and I let the pressure shoot up along the core of me and explode into her throat, felt her swallow as my cum filled her throat, felt her gag now as I shot load after load into her and I had to pull back and I ejaculated more into her mouth, saw my seed white on her lips, a final spurt splashing her nose and cheek and sliding down onto her chin, dripping and sliding over her face.

She looked up at me and then drew me back inside, sucking hard to extract the very last drop of my seed. She held me there as I began to shrink, kept me there as the blood flowed back, kept me there as I stopped and waited and slowly began to grow hard inside her mouth. Only when I was almost fully hard again did she let me go.

Trembling, I slid backwards, gripped her waist and tugged so she half slid off the sofa, but it brought her pussy closer and I buried my mouth in its delicious folds.

Mom allowed me to lick her for a moment, then she pushed me away, back onto the sofa and climbed up along my body, pressing and rubbing her nipples against me as she came, straddled me and bent to kiss me on my mouth, opening her lips so that some of my cum dripped from her tongue onto mine and I licked it and swallowed, licked the side of her face and swallowed the juice I took from there, out of control now, shameless.

"Fuck..." I said.

"Good?" she asked.

"Incredible," I answered.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around me, reaching back through her thighs to me. Despite having just experienced the most intense orgasm of my life, I was still semi-hard. She guided me to the entrance of her pussy and I felt her lips part around me, hot and damp. I pushed up and she again moved away, then smiled and sank down, sliding me inside and then stopping.

"God, you're so big. I can feel you stretching me wide."

"OK?" I said.

"Fuck yes," she hissed and sank onto me, letting me sink far, far inside of her until her naked shaved pussy lips squashed against my pubic hair and then she wriggled, trying to push me further.

She gasped and pressed her hand flat against her stomach and grinned. "I swear, I can feel you inside me, here," she said.

I began to push myself up into her, sliding half way out and then burying my cock deep inside. She threw her head back and lifted her hands to her own breasts and grasped them, rolling them under her hands, pulling at her own nipples.

I placed my hand so my thumb rubbed her rock hard clitoris and she drew her breath sharply in.

"Tommy," she gasped, "Don't forget - I'm not - I'm not on - anything - so you - you can't cum - inside me..."

I gazed at her and waited until her eyes opened and nodded. "I promise," I mouthed.

She smiled and closed her eyes again. "Good boy." And gave herself to the waves of passion rolling through her, riding my cock buried deep, deep inside her, breathing faster and faster. I lifted my hands and covered her breasts, pulled at her nipples when they appeared, lifted my head forward and strained to reach them and sucked and licked them, covering them with my saliva.

"Nnnh," she said, "I'm cumming again, Tommy, cumming now, of yes, oh fuck my darling boy, fuck me hard now, I'm fucking cumming now!"

She groaned and started to shake, releasing her breasts which shook and swayed and jiggled and I felt the muscles inside her pussy walls grip me and squeeze. She hissed and clapped a hand over her mouth, holding back a shout and I believe she had forgotten we were alone and she could make as much noise as she wanted. Mom held her hand tight over her mouth and her entire body shook, trembling and air hissed out through her nose and she collapsed onto my chest.

"Fucking hell..." she moaned, "You're an animal, Tommy... and so am I. Did you cum?"

I shook my head and kissed her sweat beaded forehead.

"How the hell could you not cum then!"

"I promised," I said.

She kissed me, softly. "I want you to sleep with me tonight, Tommy."

I nodded, and she took me upstairs.

I was woken at dawn to find her with my cock, hard again, buried between her lips. I threw back the covers so I could see and she smiled up at me, mumbled "Morning," without taking my cock out of her mouth, and returned to her task.

harding
harding
2,223 Followers