Ali's Art Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

I lay back on the pillows and watched as she tongued and touched and sucked me, and when I was ready, without holding back, I flooded her mouth with my cum and after I had gone soft between her lips she came back and kissed me, flicking her tongue against my lips, tasting of cock and cum.

I held her tight against my side, her leg over my waist, her breasts parted around my ribs, and stroked the soft skin of her back.

"Am I an awful mother, Tom?" she asked after a while.

"What?"

"I practically seduced you last night. What does that make me?"

"Wonderful," I said.

"But I was so horny. I didn't think of what you wanted-"

I covered her mouth with my fingers. "What I wanted, what I've always wanted, for years, is to fuck you," I said.

She looked at me, lifted her hand and drew my fingers away. "You have?"

I nodded.

"You can fuck me any time you want, Tom. You do know that?"

"I think I do now," I said.

"Any time," she said.

Although not that vacation. We had to fetch Sarah back home, and later that day I flew back to New York.

Mom drove me across the bridge to BWI. Sarah was staying with friends, and Mom walked me in, holding my hand, not caring who might see us.

She hung around while I studied the departure board, and then said, "Tom... Can I ask you something?"

I smiled. "I don't think we have any secrets now, do we?"

She gave a crooked smile back. "Are you and Alison, you know, doing anything?"

I looked at her, wondering what answer she was looking for. I shook my head. "I told you, she's not into men."

"Not even you?"

I held my arms out. "I think you discovered I am a man. And a bit if a stud, to boot." I said.

Mom punched me lightly on the chest.

Then she said, "It's just, you ought to know, Tommy, about Alison. It's not that I mean to stop you, if you want, if she wants, maybe nothing will happen, maybe she doesn't want a man like you say, but I think..."

"Mom, what is it?"

"When I was eighteen - about your age, a bit younger - I..." she looked down at her hands, took a deep breath and then looked back at me, forcing herself to meet my eyes. "Your uncle Dave and I, we did what you and I have been doing. He fucked me." She held her hand up as I started to speak. "No - I wanted him to. He was really nice, he hadn't turned into a work machine then. We fucked for about a year, and then I got pregnant and he went away and he doesn't know, I made out it was my boyfriend, but it wasn't. You're his son. Alison's your half sister."

I stared at her with my mouth open. Were all my family into incest?

"It's just... Alison doesn't know. At least I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I don't think anyone else knows but me. And now you. Your uncle Dave doesn't know, I couldn't tell him."

"I won't say anything, Mom."

"It's just, if anything happened, between you two - I'm not saying it will, but if it did - I want you to know it would be OK with me. I know, it's still incest if it's with your cousin, but even if she's your half-sister it would still be OK with me." She laughed. "How could it not be, Tom, after what we've been doing?"

I wrapped her in my arms and held her close, kissed the top of her head but she lifted her face and pulled me down to kiss her properly on the mouth.

"I love you so very much, Tom, you know that. And what we did is very special to me, and I'll cherish it forever, but you need to find someone your own age, maybe not Alison, but someone, and I want you to know that's OK, that I want you to find someone. I'm not going to be a clinging Mom and make you come home and fuck me all the time." She giggled and I laughed with her.

"What if I want to come home and fuck you?" I said.

"Well, if you really want to..." and she laughed again.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers