Ali's Art Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,225 Followers

"Nearly there," he said, "That's good, Sand, rub it like that, feels real fucking good babe..."

Sandy hummed some answer around my cock, then Jack said, "Cumming, babe, her we go... You too Tom, cover her..."

I pulled back and Sandy let go of Jack, put one around my cock, one around his, rubbing us both, her hands a blur.

Jack grunted deep inside his chest and pushed his hips forward, and I let the muscle go and allowed the pressure that had been building release.

I think I shot first, a great explosion of sperm that poured out of my cock and splashed across Sandy's face, covering her nose, her cheeks, her mouth. Then Jack's stream arrived and his was even more copious, an unbelievable stream of white jetting from his cock and dropping down across Sandy's tits. I came again and again, my streams mixing with Jack's as we both covered Sandy from forehead to belly.

Finally, I began to dry up and Sandy expertly slowed her stroke as I grew painfully sensitive. Jack let a final jet loose and covered Sandy's neck, then her hand was slowing on him as well. My knees were going and I wobbled then had to fall sideways, still careful not to land on Sandy. She let go of my cock and then let go of Jack as he folded backwards.

Sandy looked down at us both, down at herself, her face a mask of surprise at the amount of cum that covered her, and then she smiled and began to spread it all over her tits, rubbing the slick fluid over her round globes, spreading it over her neck.

I heard the camera stop.

I turned to see Ali place the camera on the chair she had been sitting in. She glanced at me, her eyes bright, and gave a strange smile. I could see she was trembling, her hands shaking, and her chest heaving as she drew rapid breaths in and out.

"I'm just gonna borrow your room for a minute," she said.

I nodded.

Jack turned and looked at her as she went to the door. "Sandy'd love to come lick you pussy for you, Alison."

She held a hand out, okay, no need, and went through the door.

"She's okay?" Sandy asked.

"She's fine," I said. "How about you two? I'm sorry for getting carried away there."

"No need, man," Jack said.

"Do you two make a habit of this?" I said.

"What, getting other guys to join in?" Jack laughed. "No man, but like I said, Sandy likes you, and I don't get jealous."

Sandy pulled herself up, moved over and lay on top of Jack and kissed him. "He hasn't got a single jealous bone, that's why I love him so much. We don't do this kind of thing often, but I just got so fucking worked up with you watching and filming, I just had to have more. You don't mind?"

I laughed. "Mind? Why should I mind?"

"It didn't feel weird?"

"It felt fucking awesome," I said. "Might feel weird tomorrow, but not tonight."

"Good," Sandy said, and she leaned over and kissed me as well.

Jack stretched and grinned. "Man, but I enjoyed that fuck!"

Sandy laughed. "It was a good one, surely was."

I rolled off the bed, joining in their laughter and found my clothes and began to get dressed.

"Stay naked if you want," Sandy said.

"Better not," I replied, "Or I'll end up fucking you again."

"Sure, if you want," she smiled.

I felt my cock weakly respond and shook my head. "Thanks, but I'm good."

"o 'you think you might want us to do this again?" Sandy said. She lay sideways on Jack, totally comfortable in her cum spattered nakedness.

"Only if you let me film it. I don't want you to think you have to let me fuck you again."

"I'd want you to, Tom. Jack really doesn't mind."

"I don't know," I said as I pulled my clothes back on.

"No pressure then," Sandy said, "Just so you know the offer's always there, and it's genuine."

"I'm getting a drink," I said. "Anything for you?"

"I could kill a fucking beer," Jack said and Sandy nodded.

I went through and walked around in the kitchen as I tried to pull my head back to a less steamy place. I twisted the tops off three beers and took them back through. My bedroom door was closed and I left it that way, allowing Ali her privacy. I stopped off in the bathroom and picked up a towel, took it through and gave it to Sandy so she could wipe herself off, then gave them both a beer and they started to get dressed.

I went through to the living room and dropped into the couch, took a long pull on the cold beer and was just lowering the bottle when my bedroom door opened and Ali came out, her color less flushed. She smiled crookedly.

"Thanks, Tom. I needed to take care of myself after that. Fuck," she shook her head.

"Hot couple, huh?"

"Fuckin' hot," she said. She got a beer for herself and sat next to me, leaning into my side.

"I'd have taken care of you just now, Al, if you'd wanted."

She kissed my cheek. "I know you would, but it's fine. We're best friends, Tom, not lovers."

"I wouldn't fuck you, Al, you know that, but if you need someone to help, you've only got to ask."

She kissed my cheek again, and I wished it had been my mouth.

"Maybe next time," she smiled.

"Speaking of which," I said. "Jack and Sandy said they wouldn't mind a repeat show, if we want."

"You either, I guess," Ali said.

"I told them I shouldn't get involved again."

"Tough not to be tempted though, huh?"

"She is fuckin' gorgeous."

Ali nodded. "She certainly is."

"You heard her," I said, "She'd do you too if you wanted."

Ali slapped my chest and looked serious. "We really shouldn't get involved, Tom."

"I know. But still..."

She smiled. "Behave yourself."

Sandy came through, tugging up the zip on her jeans and Jack followed her out.

Ali jumped up and went over to the desk and came back with two envelopes, held them out to them.

Jack laughed. "Fuck. I forgot we were getting paid." He opened his envelope and looked inside, went to hand it back. "You've given us too much, Alison. There's two-fifty in each of these."

"Yeah, that's what we agreed," Ali said. "Two-fifty."

"Each?" Sandy said, her eyes wide.

"Sure. I thought you understood."

"Oh wow, oh thanks," Sandy came over and hugged Ali tight. I was sure I could see the glisten of tears start up in her eyes.

"Thanks," Jack said. He hugged Ali too then shook my hand.

As I opened the door for them I said, "Sandy, you said you were studying Accounting, right?"

She stopped and nodded.

"Would you want a little extra income looking at our books?"

She looked at me, glanced at Jack. "Sure. Who does them now?"

I laughed. "That's the point. No-one."

"Wow. Then someone needs to take a look at them, Tom. Are you aware of the penalties if you don't file on time and correctly?"

"Don't file what?" I asked.

She stared at me, then said, "I'll come around Monday night. You need me, Tom. You need me badly."

I slept late in the morning, and for once Ali did not bounce through and wake me with a coffee or a slap or some sassy remark. I lazed for ten minutes, enjoying the memories of the night before, then slid out of bed and walked through in my shorts.

Ali was sitting at the desk with the big apple monitor glowing in front of her. Even from across the room I could see it held a still image from the video. It showed me with my cock in Sandy's mouth, half turned from the camera, my lean side tight with tension. Sandy's mouth had opened as she breathed and the light fell into it so you could see the length of my cock disappearing between her lips and lying against her tongue. Jack's cock was clearly visible as it stretched Sandy's pussy.

Ali captured the frame to a folder then hit play and the scene moved on at quarter speed. Ali stopped it again, rewound, bounced to and fro until she had the exact frame she was after and captured it.

Ali had her sketch pad open in front of her. She was dressed in her robe, but it seemed to be untied and hanging loose over the sides of her chair. She was sketching with one hand, her other was moving rapidly down between her legs. I stopped dead and watched, was just about to turn back into my room when something must have caught Ali's attention because she turned her head and saw me.

"Fuck," she whispered, and her arm stopped moving. "Caught me," she said.

"Sorry."

She shrugged, pulled her robe closed over her body even though I could see nothing. "No need."

"How long have you been out here, Al?"

She shook her head. "Couple of hours."

I walked over to stand behind her, looked down at the sketch she had been working on. It was outstanding. She had caught the full sensual aura of what was going on. Sandy's face was ecstatic, my head was thrown back and my cock drawn delicately to show all it's veins and ridges. Sandy's fantastic body had been captured in all its beauty, and Jack's cock looked even bigger than the real thing.

"I was getting worked up," Ali said softly. "I often do when I'm sketching some of these shots." She shook her head. "Fuck, she's gorgeous, isn't she?"

I nodded. "She is."

"If I had a cock I'd stick it in her mouth as well. And anywhere else she'd take it."

"Jealous?" I said.

"Fuck yeah."

I noticed she had not tied her robe and had let the edges go, so it was starting to fall open again. Her right breast was fully revealed, the left side half exposed.

"I want to see the movie," I said.

Ali shook her head. "I'll get horny again."

"S'okay. Get horny, it's fine by me."

"You'd like to watch me fuck myself, wouldn't you," she said, but it wasn't quite a statement, only half a question.

"I think I know what you were doing in my room last night. And you've done it in front of me before."

She nodded. The robe had opened further and her front was now exposed.

I reached across her, my stomach resting against her shoulder, and stopped the movie, reset it and pressed play. At the start it was just Sandy and Jack, and then after twenty fades Ali must have taken the camera and I came into view, my hard cock pointed directly at Sandy's parted lips.

Ali moved her hand back down to her lap and slid her fingers over her pussy lips. Juice slicked the back of her knuckles as she dipped her fingers inside herself and she sighed and began a steady motion.

I gripped her shoulders and turned her on the chair so she was side on, then physically moved the whole thing back around so she was facing the monitor again. Then I stood behind her and pulled her back against my bare belly. She relaxed back onto me and continued fucking herself. The scenes faded and moved, one to the other, and we both watched as my cock slid into Sandy's mouth, pulled back, slid in again.

"Put you arms around me," Ali said.

I knelt down so my head was level with hers and wrapped my arms around her stomach just underneath the full curve of her breasts.

"Higher," she said.

I lifted my hands and cupped her breasts and she sighed. I could feel her whole body shaking as her arm worked her fingers rapidly in and out of herself.

"Stand me up," she said, "Stand me up and hold me."

I lifted and she rose from the chair and I pushed it away with my foot. She now leant back against me, her ass just below my cock which was now hard in my shorts. Ali's free hand reached around and tugged at them, trying to pull them down. I let her go and quickly slid them down my legs, pulled her back against me, my hard cock fitting perfectly between the round cheeks of her ass and lying flat to sit upright in the deep curve of her back.

"Don't fuck me," she said, "Just pretend. That's so fucking sexy, Tom, feeling your cock there. But don't fuck me."

I kissed her neck, the smooth sensitive part below her ears.

I started to lift myself up and down so my cock slid between the cheeks of her ass. Ali leaned forward and parted her legs so that I was positioned deeper between her cheeks, then leaned back and trapped me there. I pumped against her, my cock tightly trapped, and it was almost like I was fucking her in the ass.

"Don't you dare try to fuck me," she said. She kept saying it, over and over as I humped against her and her fingers pushed deep into her aching cunt. She said it so much it became a mantra, a talisman, and lost all meaning, became the opposite of what she meant. "Don't fuck me... don't fuck me... don't... fuck me.... fuck me..."

I held her breasts in my hands and rolled them, pulled on her nipples, kissed her on the neck and shoulders. I desperately wanted to push her down on the floor and bury my tongue in her asshole, but I kept myself upright, kept pumping against her, felt her begin to grow tense and increase her pace even more.

"I'm gonna cum!" she hissed. "Fuck me, Tom, fuck me and cum, fuck me... fuck me..."

I knew what she meant, knew what she wanted. I pushed roughly between the cheeks of her ass, the ridged underside of my hard cock pressing against her asshole, the head still hot against the small of her back, my heavy balls slapping against her legs as I rocked, and she started to shake and moan.

"...fuck me.... fuck me..." she whispered over and over and I slid between her ass cheeks as she climaxed, crying out, her entire body jerking and her knees giving way. I held her up, holding her hard back against me as I pumped hard and let myself go, shooting great streams of cum out across her naked back, feeling it slide back between her ass and lubricate my cock and I pushed it further in between them, pushed the length of it flat against her ass and felt the base of my cock rubbing against her slippery asshole and another enormous jet of cum slicked her back.

I felt my own knees start to give and grabbed onto the back of the chair, my other arm still around Ali's waist and holding her up, holding her back against me as I came down and put my head into her shoulder and kissed her.

She lay back against me for several minutes, fingers still inside her pussy, her breath gradually slowing back to normal. I could feel my cum cooling on her back, more of it sliding down along her cheeks. She could probably feel it sliding along her inner thighs.

Ali reached her arm back over her shoulder and put it around the back of my neck, pulled my head down and turned to me and kissed me on the mouth. Her mouth opened and her tongue came out to meet mine and we kissed deeply.

"Thanks, Tom," she said when we broke apart.

"What for?"

"For not fucking me. For fucking me."

"Anytime," I said.

"Mm," she said.

I bent down and picked up her robe, put it around her shoulders.

"One day we're going to go too far," she said.

"That wasn't it?" I said, and she turned around and slapped me on the stomach.

"Put your shorts on you disgusting man."

I looked down. My cock hung flaccid between my legs. Flaccid but happy.

"Is this getting out of hand, Al?" I said.

"It is," she replied. "But do you want to stop?"

I shook my head.

"Nor me," she said. She reached up and kissed me again, a full kiss like the last, and pressed her naked front against me. I felt my cock start to harden again and pushed her away.

"Hey, watch it," I said. "We gotta be careful, Al."

She looked down at the sign of my arousal, nodded. "Okay... for now." She turned away and sat on the chair again. "Now, let me work. These sketches are gonna be worth a fucking fortune. If you want to help get your sketchpad and work over there. Let's get these done and onto the site."

=============================

There are 13 chapters planned for this series, of which 6 of the remaining 7 are complete but require a final polish.

The series will take a break here, and return in about 4-6 weeks when complete. The final 7 chapters will be released over a short period of time.

If you are waiting to find out what becomes of Tom and Ali, I ask for your patience. I hope the conclusion will be more satisfying if you do not have to wait a couple of weeks between the remaining chapters.

----------------------------

harding
harding
2,225 Followers