Ali's Art Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,225 Followers

"OK, I guess," Ali said.

"Shall I show it to you?" Sandy asked.

"Do you want to show me?" Ali said.

"I think it would be sexy if I did that. Shall I show you?"

Ali nodded.

Sandy turned back to me, tugged at my waistband, pulling my pants down over my thighs, left them at me knees. Then she came back up, her fingers tracing my thighs, drifting over the bulge of my balls, gripped the ridge of my cock and rubbed me twice. The cotton on my briefs had a large damp patch where I leaked pre-cum and Sandy bent and sucked on it, making it even wetter.

She took the elastic of by waistband in her fingers and slowly drew it down. The very tip of my cock came into view, and Sandy turned again to Ali and said, "Are you getting this? Can you see the top of his cock?"

Ali nodded again and Sandy continued tugging, slowly revealing two inches, three, four, five. I hadn't shaved my pubic hair since returning to New York, and the short brown curls now appeared.

Sandy left my briefs hiding the base of my cock and slid her fingers around it. She lowered her head and I thought she was going to suck me, but instead she sniffed deeply.

She looked up at me. "You smell of sex, Tom."

"I wonder why."

"I bet I do too."

"I wouldn't know," I said, and she grinned.

"You will soon, Tom, promise." Then she said, "I'm gonna suck your cock for a while now."

She glanced at Ali, making sure she had a good view. Sandy's short hair did not fall down and obscure what she was doing. She lowered her mouth and very lightly took the tip of my cock in between her lips. She held me there, her tongue exploring my urethra, my frenulum. Very slowly she allowed more of my length to slip inside, gripped her lips tightly around the ridge of my cock and held me at that position, then continued.

She didn't say a word, didn't move other than her mouth, her right hand gripping the base of my cock, her mouth gradually lowering to take more and more of me inside. She came to a point where she couldn't take any more, held me there again, five inches of cock in her mouth, then she began to slowly move her head up and down, sliding me almost all the way out and then back inside.

I lay on my side, watching as my cock slid between her lips, holding down hard to stop myself cumming.

She worked me for five minutes, then drew back. My cock was slick with her saliva. She looked up at me and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth, Tom. What am I doing wrong?"

"Nothing at all," I said. "I'm just not ready yet."

"Fuck you're not," she said.

I pulled my pants down off my legs, discarded my briefs and then pulled my tee shirt over my head.

Sandy pulled back, held my cock, slick with her saliva, and looked at Ali. "Tom's got a beautiful cock. Don't you think so?"

"I'm not a good judge," Ali said from around the camera. She had come in close, only a couple of feet from where Sandy gently stroked my wet cock.

"Oh, surely, you can see a thing of beauty regardless of what turns you on. Just look at this thing," she said. She put a finger lightly on either side of my cock, displaying me for Ali.

"Look," Sandy said. "It's the right length, the right thickness, and it's perfectly straight, see? Jack's got a bend in his cock. Jack's cock is wonderful, and it's huge, and I love that, but it's got a kink in it. Tom's is straight, see?"

Ali was looking at my cock as Sandy spoke, nodding slowly.

"And look here," Sandy continued, drawing my foreskin down so the deep ridge of my glans was exposed. "Look at how sharp this is, really nice, I can get my tongue right under here..."

She dropped her head, pressed her tongue under the ridge and licked me all the way around.

"And here," she put the tip of her finger into my urethra and pushed in a little way. The opening was too small for her to go far, but she tried. "I can push my tongue in there too, see?" And she proceeded to demonstrate.

"Tom won't cum for me. I'd like to see him cum. Does he shoot far when he comes, Ali?"

She nodded. "He does," she whispered, then realized what she had said when Sandy grinned.

"I knew you two were fucking," she said.

"No," Ali said, shaking her head. "But he did jack off for me, once."

Liar, I thought. Only once?

"He did?"

"I'll show you the drawings," Ali said. "You may have seen some of them."

"Maybe," Sandy said. She looked up at me. "Why won't you cum for me, Tom? I'd love to see you cum. I'd love you to cum on my mouth... not inside my mouth, you've done that, but on my lips, I'd like to feel you spurt against my lips and then watch you shoot. I want to get as close as I can when you cum and see you shoot. Will you cum for me, Tom?"

"I want to fuck you," I said.

Sandy kissed the head of my cock again. "And you can. I'm sure between us we can get you hard again. And I do want you to fuck me." She laid her head on my hip, her mouth pressed against the side of my cock as she spoke, her lips vibrating against me.

"You can make me cum then," I said. "But only if can see your body. This feels weird, me like this and you're still dressed."

"Is that the deal? If I show some skin you'd let me make you cum?"

It was a hard decision, I knew, but I nodded. "That's the deal."

"I want to keep them on," Sandy said. "But I can loosen them, I guess." Sandy sat up and pulled her tee shirt over her breasts. Her bra was twisted, one breast loose and she tugged it up so the other one dropped free. Her skirt pulled up around her waist, exposing tiny blue panties.

She slid back down, put her head back down on my hip. I could look down at her as her lips touched the side of my cock, could look beyond her to where Ali now knelt on the bed, the video camera pointing. Ali was flushed, obviously excited, and I saw Sandy reach across with her hand and run it up Ali's thigh. Ali looked but didn't pull away.

Sandy put her hand around my cock and began to stroke me, long even strokes from the base to the tip.

"Let it cum," she whispered, and I lay back, propped on pillows, watching, and relaxed.

The change was incredible. I could feel my body responding, my cock feeling even harder. Sandy stroked me slowly, not frantically, building the tension gradually. Now and then she planted small kisses along the length of my cock. Pre-cum formed and she licked it, spread it with her finger. Her face was right next to my cock, her lips touching it even as she stroked me.

I could feel my balls wrinkling up and drawing tight, and Sandy saw it too and came closer, her lips enclosing the head of my cock but not taking me inside. She continued to rub me and I pushed up with my hips and groaned.

"Yeah, shoot your cum for me," Sandy murmured.

"I'm-" I grunted, and gave in. It was roaring through me now, filling my balls, exploding out.

Sandy felt me twitch, closed her lips together and as the first stream of cum shot out it came between her lips, jetting up as though from her mouth and she pulled me in a little and my second jet splashed against her mouth, not inside but covering her lips, then her face.

I watched as she teased every drop from me, letting it fall on her gorgeous face, splash into her white hair.

"Fuck," Ali said, and I saw she had opened her jeans and pushed her hand inside her panties.

Sandy looked at her and smiled. "He cums good, don't he?"

Ali nodded. It looked like she was on the verge, but as I watched she pulled herself together, withdrew her fingers, slick with her own juices, and sat back on her heels.

"I want to taste you now," I said to Sandy.

"You do?"

"I do."

"I made you cum, I guess that's only fair." She grinned and dropped onto her back. "OK then." She put her arms out at her side and said, "Do your worst then, Tom Graham."

Her tiny panties were pulled up between her legs, the front soaking, cutting up into her slit. I wriggled down so I was level with them, put my face to the dampness and smelled her, smelled the wonderful musky smell of sex. I nipped at the cotton with my teeth and tugged it, but it didn't work, so I slid my finger up through the leg holes and pulled them aside. She lay back and opened her thighs, exposing her beautiful pussy to me.

I kissed the sparse tuft of ice white pubic hair, traced the plump curve where her pubic bone and mound pushed out, broad and prominent.

I touched her clitoris, large, engorged, pushing out from its hood and I could feel Sandy trembling.

I caught movement and saw Ali had put the SLR down and now placed the video camera beside the bed, close to us, still on its tripod. She looked through the viewfinder, on her knees, adjusted the angle then sat back. Her chest was flushed, her cheeks rosy, and she looked directly into my eyes.

I turned and put my mouth over Sandy's clitoris, sucking it onto my tongue and she pushed against me and her trembling increased.

I slid my hand up and found her breast, her nipple hard and long, and her trembling grew.

Sandy put both hands on top of my head and pushed me down.

"Lick my cunt," she said.

I moved down, opening her soaking slit with my tongue, tasting her juices, pushing my lips flat against her and reaching inside with my tongue. I used my fingers to rub her clitoris and felt her shaking.

I slipped my hands inside the elastic of her panties and tugged but she dropped her own hands and held on.

"No," she gasped, "Like it with them on. Makes it feel sexy. Fuck me a little bit, Tom."

I moved up, kissed her breasts, kissed her mouth. My cock was almost fully hard again, aroused beyond belief by what I was doing. I pulled her panties aside again. Sandy opened her legs wide and I slid my cock inside her. She was hot and soaking, and tighter than I expected. I had seen Jack's enormous cock opening her up, and had expected her to have been loosened by such a giant, but she wasn't, she was tight and firm around me and I lifted on my arms and ground into her.

"Fuck," she cried, and her trembling became uncontrolled.

"Oh God, yes!" she screamed, and she bucked underneath me. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me hard. "Mouth again, quick."

I pulled out of her and slid down, going directly into her pussy with my tongue, pulling her panties hard to the side.

"Fuck yes!" she cried out, gushing against my face, curling into herself, grabbing my hair and pushing my face harder against her.

I flicked and pushed with my tongue, sucked her clitoris, pulled at her breasts, stroked her belly and she shook and cried out and bit her lips to muffle the sound then shook again and forgot about being quiet.

I kept my face against her pussy as she stilled, tasting the wonderful sweetness of her, until finally she grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

"Enough. Fuck, enough..." She pulled me up until she could kiss me.

"You're overdressed," I said, looking down at her tee shirt up around her neck, her breasts exposed, her bra twisted and pulled aside, and she laughed.

She rolled over and said, "Undo me, Tom."

She lay on her belly, her magnificent ass spread, and I unclipped her bra, helped her tug her tee shirt off then stopped her turning back and said, "Stay there a minute."

I slid down and kissed each globe of her ass, spread them and let my tongue probe in between. I found my target, her tight pink rosebud and licked it and she shivered.

"Ooh, that feels good."

"Tastes good too."

"It does?"

"I think so," I said. I risked a quick glance to make sure Ali was getting this, and she was, although now she had loosened her jeans even more and her hand had gone back inside.

I licked Sandy's ass until it was soaked in my saliva, then climbed up along her and whispered in her ear, "I think Ali wants to join us."

Sandy turned her head so she could see me. "Yeah? That would be wild."

"It's OK?"

"Fuck yeah. I wanna lick her pussy like you did mine. I wanna do her, Tom."

"OK."

I turned to Ali and looked at her, held out my hand.

She looked at it, her hand still inside her jeans, then she gave a tiny nod and stood up. She came around and lay on the bed on the other side of Sandy.

Sandy rolled on her side to face her, put her arm on Ali's waist. Their faces came together and they kissed.

I rolled off the bed and picked up the camera, knelt beside them, my cock rigid, and filmed as they kissed and then, very gently, Sandy removed Ali's clothes until they were both naked. Their breasts flattened as they came together, Ali's smaller but equally perfectly shaped. Their hands slid over their backs. Ali pushed her finger into Sandy's ear and then kissed the lobe. Sandy pushed Ali onto her back and kissed her breasts, nipping her nipples between her teeth.

Ali pulled Sandy up so her breasts came to her mouth and she sucked them, shaking them in her palms.

Ali reached down and pushed two fingers into Sandy's pussy and started to fuck her hard with them. Sandy allowed it for a minute, then pulled Ali's hand away, lifted it to her mouth and sucked her own juice from Ali's fingers. She held Ali's wrists, her arms above her head, for as long as she could while she kissed down over her breasts and her belly. When she reached Ali's navel she couldn't hold her arms up and let go.

I put the camera back on the tripod, grabbed Ali's wrists and took over, holding them up so she was helpless, although she didn't try hard to free herself.

I was kneeling beside her, my cock jutting, and Ali turned her head and looked at it, her mouth only inches away. She glanced up at me, looked down again. I leaned forward and Ali opened her lips. The head of my cock brushed her lips and she arched her neck, trying to get more of me in her mouth but I pulled away, suddenly feeling guilty at wanting to fuck her mouth. Ali tried to free her hands but I held tight.

I looked down. Sandy was lying between Ali's legs, her mouth clamped onto my cousin's pussy, her fingers and tongue working hard.

I leaned over and kissed Ali on the belly, then lower and kissed Sandy on the shoulder.

I let go of Ali's hands and moved down, tugged and pulled at Sandy until her legs were wide and returned my tongue to her ass.

Ali was pulsing underneath Sandy's mouth, and I wet a finger and inserted it into Sandy's asshole, pushed until it was buried to the top joint.

Now it was Ali's turn to shake and cry out. I sat back, watching as her climax worked through her like a tide, rolling out from her center, out to her fingertips and beyond. Her head arched back, her eyes closed and she trembled and Sandy sucked at her pussy until she relaxed and became still.

Sandy climbed up to lie beside Ali and they turned to each other and kissed, a long kiss, exploring each other's mouths.

I sat on my heels at the foot of the bed, their legs tangled around me and watched, fascinated. I reached over and grabbed the camera again, made sure I caught every sweet moment. Their hands stroked each other's breasts. Ali's fingers dropped to Sandy's pussy and inserted themselves and Sandy lifted a leg to allow better access.

Then Sandy pushed Ali away and said, "Tom hasn't cum yet. Do you want to do him, or shall I?"

Ali looked at Sandy and gave a quiet laugh. "Better be you. Apart from not being my type, he is my cousin."

"So what?"

"It would be incest," Ali said.

"Fuck that," Sandy replied.

"It's OK for you, he's not your cousin," Ali said, but she was grinning.

"No. But Jack's my cousin. My first cousin."

Ali stared at her. "He's what?"

Sandy bit her bottom lip, "But maybe you'd better not pass that on to anyone else."

Ali started to sit up, but Sandy pushed her down. "No. Talk later, if you want, but now Tom's gotta fuck me. You're sure you don't want him?"

"He's all yours," Ali said. She started to roll off the bed but Sandy grabbed her and pulled her back.

She leaned over and kissed Ali on the mouth, said, "I want you to do me again at the same time."

Ali shook her had. "I don't know what..."

Sandy looked at me, then turned back to Ali. "I want Tom to fuck my ass. And I want you to lick my pussy while he does it." Sandy shivered, as though the thought was almost too much for her.

"Fuck your ass," Ali said. Her face had flushed bright red, her mouth open.

"Mm. I love a cock in my ass. But you've seen Jack, he's just way too big. I thought, Tom's cock looks just right." Sandy turned to look at me. "Sorry, Tom, maybe you're not into anal sex. I should have asked you first."

"S'OK," I said. "I'll manage."

Sandy grinned. "Good." She looked at Ali. "You too?"

Ali looked stunned by lust, and nodded.

Sandy bent at the waist, sitting upright, put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me, her mouth opening wide and her tongue exploring. As she sat up, Ali slipped behind her, sat tight against her back, her legs wrapped around Sandy's hips, her arms snaking around to hold her heavy breasts. The backs of Ali's hands moved against my chest as I pressed onto Sandy, and as I kissed her I opened my eyes and found Ali staring closely into mine. We looked at each other, unflinching, as I kissed Sandy deeply, then Ali sighed and kissed Sandy on the neck just below her ear.

Sandy moaned. "God, I'm looking forward to this," she said.

I licked the side of her face and pushed her down onto the bed, Ali moving aside, tugging at Sandy so she lay sprawled on the covers, lying on her side facing Ali. The two girls kissed, a long, deep, slow kiss.

I slid down Sandy's body, kissing her side, kissing her breasts, searching for her nipples, pushing my face in between their bodies, Sandy pressed to one side, Ali to the other. I felt Ali's smaller breasts pressing against my cheek as I sucked Sandy's nipple into my mouth.

Ali placed her hand flat on my chest and pushed me back.

"I want to do this," she said, pushing me again.

I didn't know what she meant, but moved back and watched as she manipulated Sandy, suddenly Ali the one in command. She turned Sandy so she was lying on her belly. Pulled her legs so her thighs parted.

Ali grabbed two pillows and pushed them under Sandy's middle, lifting her ass into the air.

She tugged Sandy's leg up, opening her thighs, exposing both her pussy and her ass.

Ali looked at me. Her face was distorted by lust, her lips pulled back exposing her teeth, her long curls showering over her shoulders, and I had never seen her look more beautiful.

She lowered herself down along Sandy's body, kissing her hipbones then rolling across and kissing the round globes of her ass.

She licked her fingers and inserted the tip of one into Sandy's asshole, probed and pushed.

Sandy lifted her hips higher.

Ali put her head down and licked up along Sandy's crack, let her tongue work around her finger. Then she pulled her finger out and licked directly on Sandy's asshole.

She turned her head and looked at me. "You do it, Tom," she said, her voice hoarse with passion.

I needed no encouragement and let my tongue follow where Ali's had, feeling Sandy's skin slick with Ali's saliva. I licked directly over her asshole, beyond and then back, waited before exploring, pushing the tip of my tongue inside.

Ali's face lay next to mine, her breath hot against my cheek, her fingers under my lips, touching Sandy as I tongued her. Ali pressed against my side, her breast against my belly, her long slim legs draped over the back of mine, her smooth shaved pussy grinding hard into my hip. I continued probing Sandy with my tongue, but at the same time twisted so my cock, which had been trapped underneath me, sprang free and slapped against Ali's leg.

I felt her go still, then she started grinding against me again and her hand slid down between our bodies and found my cock. She pulled on it, tugged it, and I wasn't sure if she wanted me inside her or inside Sandy. The head of my cock brushed Ali's pussy and I felt it hot and slick against me. For a moment Ali held me there, just outside her opening, her hand gripping me tightly, then she moved me on.

harding
harding
2,225 Followers