Ali's Art Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,231 Followers

Suddenly, she rolled away and sat on the edge of the bed.

I stopped. Ali looked back at me and said, "Go on, I'll only be a second."

She got up and padded out of the room. I kissed Sandy's back and she wriggled beneath me.

"When you gonna fuck me, Tom? I like this, but my ass needs fucking."

"Soon," I said. "When Al gets back."

"Cool..."

I pushed my finger into Sandy's asshole, muscled and tight, lubricated by Ali's and my saliva, but still so tight.

Ali came back carrying a small bottle and knelt on the bed beside us, knelt and leaned over Sandy.

"I've had this for ages," she said. "I guess now's the time to use it."

She unscrewed the plastic cap and tipped the bottle, let a thin stream of oil trail onto Sandy's ass. I felt it cool against my finger, pulled it out, let the oil gather and then slid my finger in through it back into Sandy's ass and it was smooth and lubricated.

"What's a lesbian doing with anal lube?" I asked.

Ali looked at me and shrugged, offering no explanation, and I wondered how long she had had the small bottle, and why she had bought it in the first place.

She let more oil drip onto Sandy and added her finger to mine, pushing as well so that two fingers were now in Sandy's ass. I felt Ali's finger move against mine, slick and smooth, felt the back of her hand warm against mine.

Ali slid up to Sandy's face and said, "You ready?"

"Been ready all night, Ali. Desperate now, babe."

Ali kissed her, came back down.

"Tom, move here," she said, and grabbed my cock and pulled me up, tugging me until my cock rested inside the crack of Sandy's ass.

Ali poured lube into her palm and then wrapped it around my cock, spread if along my length, let more lube slide onto the head of my cock.

She moved my cock, placed the head directly onto Sandy's asshole, let more lube flow.

Ali's face was right down close to where my cock lay on Sandy's ass. I felt her hot breath blow against me, felt it flow around my cock, flow along my length.

She glanced quickly up at me, her eyes on fire. "Fuck her," she whispered.

Ali put her palm around my cock, holding me against Sandy. "Do it, Tom, in her ass, fuck her in the ass..."

I applied a little pressure and saw Sandy's asshole open, felt it part around the tip of my cock.

Ali breathed harder, almost gasping now. She put her hand on my ass and pressed.

Sandy opened her legs wider and my cock opened her to me. The head of my cock slid inside, her muscled sphincter grasping me tightly, gripping around the ridge of my cock.

"Yeah," Ali grunted. "Push it in, Tom... fuck that's hot..."

She dripped more lube onto where I entered Sandy and I pressed and slid deeper inside.

"Oh my God!" Sandy yelled, and I stopped, scared I might have hurt her, but she cried out, "No, deeper. That's fucking wonderful. Oh God I love it so much!"

"Fuck her ass," Ali grunted and I pressed.

I was now half buried inside Sandy's ass, and Ali couldn't get any closer, her face pressed into Sandy's crack, her mouth almost against my cock.

I could feel myself wanting to let go and held back harder than I ever had in my life before. Held back hard and gritted my teeth.

"All the way," Sandy said into the covers.

"Fuck yeah, all the way up her ass," Ali said.

And I pressed and slid inside, continued to press and watched as my cock disappeared all the way into Sandy's tight passage, pressed hard, grinding myself against her ass, feeling the hot tightness of her enclosing me.

"Now fuck her," Sandy grunted, sounding not like herself. "Fuck her hard in the ass."

Sandy nodded into the covers and pushed back against me.

I began to stroke in and out, pulling back a few inches, driving deep again.

Ali moved, went back to Sandy's face, held it in her hands, turning her towards her. "Does that feel as good as it looks?" she asked.

"Better," Sandy said.

Ali kissed her.

"Do you want some?" Sandy asked.

"What?"

"Do you want Tom's cock in your ass?"

Ali looked at her, looked into her eyes for a long time, then shook her head. "We don't."

Sandy laughed softly, her laughter mixed in with little gasps and moans as I continued to drive into her ass.

"But you want to," Sandy said. "Both of you want to. I see it all the time. I see it in how you look at each other, how you are around each other."

Ali shook her head once more. "We don't," she said again.

Sandy gave her head a little shake. "All mine then tonight." And she turned her face away from Ali and moved beneath me, turning. I rolled with her, rolled until she lay on top of me, her legs parting around mine, her body lying back on mine, and I looked over her shoulder and she pushed Ali's head down.

Ali went easily, directly to Sandy's pussy and began to work her tongue deep inside her.

I felt Ali's hair fall down onto my balls, slide against my inner thighs.

"Oh fuck," Sandy yelped, and suddenly shook as a climax rolled through her.

I didn't stop. Ali didn't stop. And within minutes Sandy cried out again. Her slim back pressed back against my chest, sweat dripping off her and pooling between us.

My cock ached, desperate for release, only waiting for Ali to find satisfaction before I allowed myself to give in to the growing pressure.

Ali worked her mouth hard against Sandy's pussy, her hand down between her own legs, working herself furiously.

She shifted, moving her head a little lower, so she could look up along Sandy's magnificent body at me. She stared at me, stared deep into my eyes, and I saw her pupils suddenly bloom and she continued to stare at me as she climaxed, wanting me to see the loss of control in her face, and it was all too much for me and I felt myself boil over and then my cum was jetting deep inside Sandy's ass, pulsing inside her, pouring into her. I stared at Ali and she saw it in my eyes as well, and it felt so intimate, felt as though I was releasing inside her as well.

We stilled, slowly. Sandy relaxed back against me as my cock softened and gently withdrew.

Ali lay with her head on Sandy's belly, and when I slipped free she reached under and held my cock briefly, stroking the slippery semen covered length of it.

I put my hands around Sandy and stroked her breasts and she sighed happily.

Finally she rolled over to lie on top of me and kissed me.

"Thanks, Tom. That was fucking amazing."

"Anytime," I said.

"Do you mean that?"

I looked at her. Ali had come up to join us, also lying across me, two beautiful naked women lying on top of me.

"If you want. If Jack doesn't mind. That's your first cousin Jack, yeah?"

"Yeah," she said. "Jack won't mind. He likes you. Likes you both. We could do a foursome if you want."

Ali laughed. "I'm not sure I want to cope with one cock, never mind two."

"Jack and Tom could fuck," Sandy said, "While we do each other."

"Hey," I said, holding up my hands. "Slow down."

"We're both completely bisexual," Sandy said. "We just kind of picked that vibe up off you two as well. But if you're not into it, that's cool too."

"That's my fault," Ali said. "I keep telling everyone Tom's gay. Because most of my friends are, and they wouldn't understand."

"You two do fuck though, don't you?"

Both Ali and I shook our heads.

Sandy frowned. "But you're so... perfect for each other... And look at you now. Ali's naked, lying on you, naked beneath her..." She glanced down., "She's got her thigh resting on your cock and her hand on your belly. You look like an old marred couple just cooling down after hot sex."

"We are," Ali said. "Just not with each other."

She rolled away, shook her hands through her hair and reached over to switch off the camera.

harding
harding
2,231 Followers