Ali's Art Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,229 Followers

"Now remember, Tom, you can use you tongue but you can't push it in or wriggle it about. This is me fucking your mouth, that's all. It's not sex, it's just relieving myself."

I nodded, my chin touching her pubic bone as I did.

"And no grabbing my ass or tits," she said. "No touching, just your mouth."

"Okay," I said, smiling.

She walked her knees up another couple of inches and gently lowered her pussy down to my waiting mouth. I parted my lips and tasted her for the first ever time as her warm pussy lips pressed against my mouth. I heard her sigh and push harder against me. I opened my mouth a little more and let my tongue slip out and barely push inside her. She tasted wonderful, tangy and sweet at the same time, and within seconds her juices had soaked my cheeks and started to fill my mouth.

Ali leant forward, put her arms down above my head, her knees bent and her feet resting across my belly below my navel. She started to hump herself against my mouth, pulling back but never removing contact, pushing forward and flattening my lips and as she did I let my tongue part her and slip inside, but never far. As she rocked her toes moved and my now hard cock rocked from side to side, slapping gently between one sole and the other.

I thought I might cum again, but didn't care.

Ali's lower belly pressed against my nose and forehead. Her skin was soft and silky. Her pussy was as smooth and clean as her belly, no shaving marks, no stubble, just smooth and soft and wet.

I could hear her panting as she speeded up, working herself hard against my mouth. More of her juices ran down into my mouth and I cheated and let my tongue run around inside one edge of her open pussy and up the other side, swallowed when her juices filled my mouth and let more flow in. I dared to push my tongue up higher, and found her clitoris, worked against the hard nub and Ali grunted and began to fuck me harder.

My cock slapped between her feet, and she brought them together and gripped me again with her toes and I began to thrust up between them.

Ali lifted herself a little higher and her clitoris moved out of reach of my tongue, but she offered easier access to her inner folds and I let myself dip deeper than she had offered but she made no protest, only increased her rhythm, and I pushed further inside, feeling the smooth inner walls and tasting the delicious nectar that flowed off them.

"Oh fuck, Tom," she hissed. "You fucking cheating bastard... but don't you dare stop now..."

She speeded up again, wildly humping against my mouth, flattening my nose and lips, and then I felt a tremble start in her thighs where they gripped my neck and then she was crying out and bucking against me, pushing hard against my mouth and I let my tongue loose and pushed it as far as I could inside her and she sat on it and tried to pull me even deeper as she jerked and shook.

She seemed to climax once, then continued pumping against me for twenty seconds and I felt a second wave sweep through her.

As she started to cum again I released my own load and felt it fly up and splatter my stomach, some of it almost certainly splashing on Ali's back it was so powerful. I had no idea how I managed that again so quickly, but if anything I came harder than the first time. I wanted to grab her ass and pull her down against me but held back, remembering the terms she had given me, even though I had already stretched their boundary.

As she came the second time she screamed and grabbed my hair in her hands and ground herself on my mouth and I felt a sudden rush of warm salty fluid fill my mouth. I swallowed, but there was too much and it overflowed and ran down my chin and over my neck.

Ali slumped forwards, falling across my face, her pussy still pressed to my mouth, and I kissed her gently on the outer lips, the inner lips, the inner folds, her thighs, her clit, and she shivered and then rolled away.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she whispered. She lay on her side, her pussy still turned towards me and I had to make myself just look and not pounce.

"Not as good as a girl, though, I bet," I said.

"Not as... oh, I see." She smiled. "I wouldn't be so sure about that, Tom."

"You enjoyed it, then," I said.

"Fucking A. But I'm sorry I used you, Tom, that wasn't fair." She looked at me for a long time, her face serious. "Still friends, Tom?"

I smiled. "Of course still friends, Al. Always friends. Always and always."

Her face was still serious. "Good. I don't want to do anything that might drive you away."

"You could never do that."

"Just so you know," she said. "If you ever want to-" She stopped, a frown pulling her eyebrows together. "I don't know what I want to say. I do know what I want to say, but I don't know if I ought to."

"You can say anything to me, Al, you know that."

"I hope so."

"Of course."

"If you ever want to fuck me, Tom, you know, if you really, really want to fuck me you have to say so, OK? Because I'm not into men, but I am into you. If you want to I would let you fuck me. I would let you fuck me anywhere you wanted. In my mouth. In my pussy. In my ass. You could fuck me any way you wanted."

"Wow," I said, "Some speech for a girl whose just brought herself off on my mouth," I said, deliberately trying to lighten the mood.

Ali slapped me hard on my stomach, grabbed me and rolled me over and started to slap my ass. It stung, but it felt kind of good too so I lay there for a while and let her.

She lay down across me, her full naked body pressed against my back, and whispered in my ear, "But you know you can, Tom."

I nodded into the duvet. "I know, Al. But I like you way too much to do that."

She hugged herself tight against me. "I like you too much as well Tom." She rolled away and got off the bed, looked down at herself, twisted to look at where streaks of my cum were sliding down her back.

"Maybe I've changed my mind, anyway. Why do men have to be so fucking messy?"

"Kiss my ass," I said.

"In your dreams." She turned and walked out, deliberately rolling her ass as she went, and a moment later I heard the shower running.

I rolled over onto my back and put my hands behind my head, stared up at the ceiling.

I heard the phone start to ring out in the living room, but felt too drained to move. I waited, counting the rings, got to 10 when it stopped.

I assumed whoever it was had rung off, but then heard Ali's voice, soft, then laughter. I guessed the call was for her, because she chatted for a couple of minutes. Then she called out: "Tom, it's your Mom!"

I rolled out of bed, went to grab my shorts and thought Fuck it, walked through naked.

Ali was in the same state, holding the phone out to me.

"I thought you were taking a shower," I said.

"Just about to. You obviously weren't going to pick up."

"Thanks," I took the phone, "Hi Mom, how are you?"

"Great, Tom, thanks. You and Ali getting on alright then?"

I looked at my gorgeous cousin, leaning naked against the wall. "Like a house on fire," I said.

"That's wonderful. I've got some news."

"Yeah? Go on then."

I don't know what I thought it would be, a new job, new car, Sarah had been given some award. What she said would have knocked my socks off, if I'd had any on.

"I'm getting married, Tom," she said.

I stood there for several seconds with my mouth open. Ali cocked her head to one side, and eventually nudged me in the ribs.

"Oh... uh, that's great, Mom. Anyone I know?"

"Are you okay with this, Tom?" Mom said. "I know it's a surprise, and we were, uh, kind of close over Christmas. I wasn't sure how you might take it."

I looked at Ali, aware of how close she was, not sure how much of Mom's conversation she could overhear.

"It's good, Mom. I'm really happy for you."

"You're not just saying that, Tom, are you? Because if I thought this would-"

"Mom, I think it's great news." And I felt a surge of guilt - not for what we had happened at Christmas, but for my feelings now. I really was happy she was getting married, but some of that was to do with something I had not even been aware of until she gave me this news.

I realized I felt free again. After fucking my Mom, there had been a much closer bond between us: I felt more responsible for her, her happiness, her satisfaction, her future. But if she had found someone else then I had been released from whatever responsibility I might have felt.

"Are you sure? After what happened?"

There was something odd in her voice, and I wondered if she wanted me to be upset. Wanted me to need her, to say she couldn't marry. But that had to be wrong, had to be me putting emotions onto her that didn't exist.

"Of course I am. So, do I know this lucky guy?"

"Jerry Wilson. I think you know him. He's a teacher at North Caroline."

"I remember him. Did he come around to the house once, a few years ago?"

"Yeah, that's him. He divorced, about four years ago. I've known him ever since I've worked at the school. We've been out on a couple of unofficial dates over the years, but... I don't know... I think I've got you to thank for this, Tom." She giggled like a teenager.

"Me? I don't get it."

"I think I've been giving out stay away vibes, ever since your Dad died. After what happened Christmas, I guess that's not the case anymore. Things have moved very fast, Tom. Very fast." And I knew what she was trying to tell me.

"That's good," I said.

"I think so," Mom said.

"Does Sarah like him?" I asked.

Ali had moved away and was making more coffee, still wandering around buck naked, and I cupped the phone to my ear, crossed my arms and watched her, feeling my cock gently respond.

"She loves him," Mom said. "He's real good with her. He's going to make a great Dad."

"Has he got any kids of his own?"

"Two. Boy and girl, all grown up, both married."

"And this is really what you want, Mom?" I asked, then went on quickly. "I'm pleased for you, Mom, and don't think you owe me anything because of Christmas," I tried to keep my voice low, not wanting to explain anything to Ali. "But is this really what you want?"

I heard Mom sigh, but it was not a sad sound. "I think it is, Tom. I loved our special Christmas, but I know it wasn't real."

"Felt pretty real to me," I said.

She laughed. "You know what I mean. It's not like I could marry you, is it? But this... this feels right, Tom. Are you happy for me?"

"I am," I said, and meant it, and hoped my sincerity reached her.

"I miss you though, Tom. I miss your body. I miss your kisses." She lowered her voice. "And I miss your cock."

I could feel myself starting to respond, and tried to change the subject.

"I miss you too, Mom," I said. "So when's the big day?"

Ali brought a mug off coffee across to me and I took it. She glanced down, looking at my cock, now half erect, and raised an eyebrow. I kept my face neutral, pretending not to notice her. I was hoping she would go for her shower, the water still running in the bathroom, but she hung around, sipping her own coffee, as naked as I was.

"June," Mom said. "As soon as school finishes. Sarah's going to camp this year, so we've booked a week while she's away. You're coming, aren't you? And Alison? You both have to come to the wedding."

"Of course I'm coming. And Ali too. I'll make her."

Alison raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"I'd like you to house sit for me as well. Can you manage that?"

"I should think so," I said, smiling.

"Great. I'm excited now, Tom. It didn't feel real, somehow, until I'd told you. Now it does. God, Tom, I'm getting married!"

"Congratulations," I said.

I heard Sarah's voice in the background, and then Mom said. "Tom, gotta run. We're late for hockey practice, and then, well, there's just so much to do. I'll call you soon and tell you all the arrangements."

"Great," I said.

I thought she had gone, but then she said, "Oh, and Tom, I want you to give me away. At the wedding. I can't think of anyone I'd rather do that."

"I'd love to," I said, suddenly feeling my throat tighten up.

Then she really had gone.

I replaced the phone, sipped my coffee.

Ali said, "You always get a hard on talking to your Mom?"

I looked down.

"I was thinking about you."

She laughed. "It's okay if you do. I get one thinking about your Mom. You know I get wet when I think about her. And anyway, you're not allowed to think about me, not like that."

I laughed and slapped her hard on the butt. "Go take your shower, girl. Then I've got some news for you."

harding
harding
2,229 Followers
12