Ali's Art Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,224 Followers

"Can you do under here as well, Alison?"

"Of course. Anywhere you want, Heather."

She lifted an eyebrow, and my stomach gave a little flip because I thought I knew where this was going.

I pressed the wax strip up under her arm, pushing it hard so it stuck against every part of her skin, then ripped it hard away.

"Ow," Heather gasped.

"Oops."

She looked down at her smooth armpit. "Needs doing though. Keep going."

I finished one side, worked on the other, then massaged some oil into the smooth skin. When I was done, something came over me and I leaned down and kissed her once under her arm.

Heather turned and stared at me, our faces close.

I pulled a quick grimace. "Don't know what came over me then."

"It was sweet," she said, then, "Now, Alison, I need your advice again."

I sat back, glad the awkward moment had passed. "Fire away."

"Can I ask you, first, what you do down there?" she nodded at where the towel covered her.

I looked at her. I could pretend not to know what she meant, but that would be stupid.

"I like my pussy shaved," I said.

"You do? Completely?"

I nodded.

"I was thinking of doing something..." she said. "Do you think Jerry would like it?"

"Is he a man? Is he alive? Of course he'll like it."

"I wasn't sure how far to go. Just my labia? Trim the top, leave a strip, all the way? What do you think?"

I shrugged. "You know what I think, Heather. I go commando down there."

"What's it look like?" She asked.

Again, my autonomic system seemed to take over. I stood up, unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, pushed my panties down so they were around my ankles.

"Have a look," I said, opening my legs slightly.

Heather looked, leaning forward to study me. She took a long time, then looked up at me.

"You have a very beautiful pussy, Alison. Very beautiful."

"Thanks."

"I think I want mine like that as well. Would you feel weird doing that to me?"

I looked back into her eyes. "Probably, a bit, yeah. You're more a Mom to me than anyone else has ever been. But if you want me to, I'd love to do it for you."

"I'd like you to," she said, and tugged at the towel so it came undone and she dropped it off the bed and wriggled down on her back completely naked. She lifted her knees and parted her legs. "Go to it," she said.

I laughed. "I think I might need some scissors first, or you're gonna jump out of your skin."

"Bathroom," she said.

I tugged my panties up but left my jeans on the bedroom floor, went through and found the scissors.

"You're sure you want it all off, Heather?"

She nodded, her head on a pillow. "All of it," she said.

I used the scissors to trim her pubic bush. Her hair was fine and sparse down there, and I took small tufts in my fingers, pulled it up and snipped close to her skin until all the long hair was gone. She lay still as I worked, silent.

I took a wax strip and glanced up at her and she nodded. I laid it between her legs, starting on the most sensitive area of her labia, pressed it against her, unable to avoid touching her with my fingers. I ripped and she jumped and hissed loudly.

"Keep going," she said. "Even if I scream, keep going."

I applied a strip to the other side, repeated the motion. Then I worked my way upwards, pulling away lines of short pubic hair. I worked gently around her clitoris, removing every last trace of hair.

Finally I sat back.

"All done," I said.

Heather was biting her bottom lip, her eyes screwed shut. She opened them and let her breath out.

"Painful?" I asked.

"Worse than the legs," she said. She sat up and looked down, her eyes widening. "Wow, that looks... weird. God, I hope Jerry likes it now."

"What's not to like?"

"Lotion," Heather said, lying back down.

I hesitated, then picked up the bottle and squirted some into my hand, reached down and applied the oil to her skin. I worked it in above her pussy, then along her thighs, finally adding more and working it into her labia. Heather closed her eyes again and smiled.

"That feels good," she murmured.

I continued, knowing I had applied all the soothing required, but continuing anyway. Finally I withdrew my hand and sat back on my heels, aware that I was wore only by tee and panties, and that Heather was lying completely naked in front of me, her pussy glistening with the oil I had just rubbed into it, maybe for another reason as well.

She looked at me, smiling, and stretched like a cat, pointing her toes and reaching up with her fingers.

"God, that was... I don't know... so indulgent. Thanks, Alison."

"It was a pleasure."

She looked directly at me, and I said nothing, then she said, "Tom told me you were a lesbian. I guess I've been teasing you a little, haven't I?"

"That's OK, Heather," I said, and added, "I enjoyed it." But I turned off the bed, found my jeans and pulled them back on.

I felt Heather move behind me, then her arms came around my waist and her naked breasts pressed against my tee. Her mouth close to my ear she whispered, "I promise I won't tease you again, Alison. That wasn't fair."

I half turned. "It really is OK," I said, "It was kinda fun for me. And just because I'm gay it doesn't mean I want to fuck every sexy naked lady I rub baby oil into."

Heather laughed, and the moment broke. She slid past me and went to her wardrobe and I watched the way her ass wiggled as she walked. She bent over and pulled out clean underwear, a big tee shirt and sweatpants and pulled them on.

"I guess we'd better get something to eat, and be downstairs when Tom gets back." The look in her eyes was odd, and I was having trouble working out what the subtext going on was.

Tom came in just after eight, a tired Sarah hanging on his shoulder.

Heather took her upstairs for a bath and Tom and I sat on the couch with a glass of wine each and listened to music. Heather had a small but good collection of CD's and Tom told me to choose. I scanned through the artists: Counting Crows, Train, Bruce Springsteen, Dylan old and new, some country but not much recent. I picked Time out of Mind and sat back next to Tom as the slow, jerky beat of the opening track started up.

I nudged Tom with my elbow and leaned against him.

"What?" he said.

"I want a hug," I replied.

He laughed softly and lifted his arm and I moved in under it, lifting my legs under me and he put his strong arm back around my shoulders and pulled me to him, kissing the top of my head.

"Did Sarah have a good time?" I asked.

"And some," he said. "Those girls are gonna be a handful on camp. I'm just glad it's not us having to look after them. How about you and Mom. Have a nice girlie time?"

I smiled, though he couldn't see, and said, "We had a great time. You know how I feel about your Mom."

"She loves you to bits as well, you know that. She loves you like you were her own daughter."

"I know," I said, feeling a little wave of sadness flow through me, wondering where that had come from. "How do you feel about tomorrow, Tom? About her getting married?"

"OK, I guess," he said, but there was some hesitation in his voice. Someone who didn't know him as well as I did would have missed it, but I knew Tom now, knew him inside out.

"But?" I probed.

"No, no buts. I'm really pleased for her. Jerry seems like a good guy. And it'll be great for Sarah to have a man around the house again."

"Big changes though," I said. "This house going up for sale as well."

Tom laughed. "You know the weird thing, Al? I think selling the house upsets me more than anything else. All my memories are here. Me and you, growing up, Mom and Dad, everything. It feels a wrench to lose that."

"It's only a place, Tom," I said. "The memories will still be there."

"I know. It's just, when I walk in, they come flooding back. I'm not sure how I feel about losing that sense of place."

"What about our sense of place, Tom?" I asked softly.

He hugged me tight again, and I felt his lips kiss my hair once more. "I love our place. And I love living with you, Al. It feels... right. Does it feel right to you too?"

I nodded against him. "Feels the most right thing in the world," I said softly.

"Good." He sighed heavily. "I guess I'm just being a big baby. I'll be fine. And at least I get this week to indulge in nostalgia. I get this week to play house with you, Al."

I laughed. "We play house all the time, Tom."

"I know we do. But it feels different doing it here. Takes me back, Al, to me and you, all those years ago, growing up together. Good times, Al. Good times."

I put my arm around his waist and hugged him. "They were, Tom. The best times."

We were still there half an hour later when Heather came down. She poured wine for herself and sat across from us.

"Hi kids," she said, lifting her glass. "It's lovely to see you both cuddled up like that."

Tom laughed softly. "Do you remember how me and Al used to do this, watching TV?"

"I remember it well," Heather said.

Tom disentangled himself and changed the CD, putting the Boss on, something more raucous.

"Turn it up a bit, Tom," Heather said. "Sarah's gone completely. Nothing's going to wake her tonight."

Tom raised the volume, and Heather got up and started to dance to the music. She grabbed Tom and stopped him sitting, made him dance with her. Heather moved well, and I was surprised to see Tom did too. He wasn't self-conscious, but swayed and moved in time to the music as his Mom shook her curls and worked up a sweat.

"Come on, Alison, you too," Heather said.

"I don't dance much," I said.

"Don't think about it," Heather said. "Come on, no excuses." She reached for me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me up and I had no choice but to go. I was stiff to begin with, and Heather held my hands and swayed and tried to show me how to move until I loosened up. I topped up my wine glass and drank it quickly, letting the alcohol remove my inhibitions and gradually got into it.

We danced, the three of us, moving around each other, through the entire album and then Heather changed the CD and put Lynyrd Skynyrd on and starting shaking around to that. As the solo in Free bird ripped through the living room all three of us stood side by side playing air guitar and shaking our heads.

By the time the music finished we were all sweating, and Heather grinned and turned the small music player off.

"That was great. I guess I can count this as my hen night, now. You two were so good. I love you both more than I can say."

She went to Tom and lifted on tiptoes and kissed him on the mouth. It was a long kiss, longer than I thought normal for a mother and son, but tonight it seemed the most natural thing in the world. Then she turned and came to me, didn't need to lift as her lips met mine.

"We need to be up early tomorrow," she said when she pulled away.

"What time do we need to leave here?" Tom asked.

"I'd like to be gone by eight. We can change at the hotel, but I'd like a couple of hours before the service."

"OK. I'll set my alarm," Tom said.

"I'll wake you," Heather said, and laughed.

She kissed Tom again as he passed her. After he was gone we tidied the living room, washed and dried our glasses and went up after him.

I used the bathroom first, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I always slept naked, and had not thought to bring any nightclothes, so came out in bra and panties and stood beside the bed, puzzling.

"Which is your side, Heather?" I asked, and she laughed.

"The right," she said.

"I'll take this side, then," I said, and slipped under the covers.

Heather went into the bathroom, leaving the door open. I heard her brush her teeth, the water run, then she peed and when she came back she was naked when she slipped between the sheets.

She rolled onto her side to look at me. "Goodnight, Alison."

"Night Heather," I said.

She rolled closer, kissed me, on the mouth again, longer than might be usual, then she rolled back, sighed deeply and turned off the lamp.

I lay on my back, looking up at the ceiling where the street lights shimmered as their illumination filtered through the tree in the front yard.

Time passed. I heard Heather roll over and sigh again.

More time passed and she rolled again, once more the big sigh, and she said, "Are you awake, Alison?"

I nodded in the dark, then said, "Yeah."

"I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight," she said.

"Why on earth not?" I said, and she burst out laughing and I felt her fist punch me lightly on my shoulder.

We were quiet for a whole longer, then she said, "How do you and Tom get on in New York, Alison?"

"Great," I said. "We're like best friends. The best friends."

"Sometimes," she said softly, "I like to think of you both being my kids. When you went away it broke my heart."

"I didn't know that," I said.

Heather breathed deeply. "I'd never have let you know, of course. But it was like someone had taken my own daughter away from me."

"Oh Heather," I said, and felt emotion catch in my throat. I rolled over and put my arms out and she rolled and did the same and we hugged each other tightly. I could feel her shaking against me, hear quiet sobs as she fought to control her crying. I could also feel her heavy breasts pressing against mine still encased in my bra.

"I felt like I'd lost my Mom," I said to her, stroking her hair. "I hardly knew my Dad. And he was always working. I hated him so much because he'd taken me away from you."

"Is that why you still hate him?" Heather said.

I nodded. "I've never forgiven him. And he just doesn't seem to care about me."

Heather sniffed, and I think she had stopped crying. "Alison, do something for me. Tomorrow, try and make it up with your Dad. I know he loves you even if he can't say it."

I laughed briefly, scornfully.

"No - he really does. I know he does. But he's a man, his way of showing it is to make money so he can buy you things. Men are emotional cripples. Once you accept that, they're easy to get along with."

"Tom's not like that," I said.

I felt Heather go still in my arms. "No," she said. "Tom isn't like that."

We lay comfortable in each other's arms for a while, then Heather said. "I still can't sleep."

"Roll over," I said, "On your front. I'll give you a massage, it'll relax you."

Heather made no protest, pulled out of my arms and lay face down. I sat up and threw the covers back, reached over and turned on the small beside light and studied her sexy back and butt and legs. Then I knelt beside her and put my hands on her shoulders and dug with my fingers, feeling tension in her muscles.

"Mm, that feels good," she mumbled.

"It's meant to," I said.

"Better already," she said.

I worked her shoulders, then moved down along her spine. There was a deep valley running down her back, fading only at her waist, and then replaced by the cleft of her ass. She was incredibly sexy, and I was starting to feel wet between my legs. I tried hard to push the thoughts away.

Heather wriggled a little as I reached her waist and started to work my way up.

"Carry on down. Feels good," she said.

I changed direction, reached her butt and massaged the full cheeks of her ass. Then down to her thighs, the back of her knees, her calves and feet. I began to work my way back up and as I moved above her knees she moved again, parting her legs. I could see the slit of her pussy clearly, her ass opening to show her sweet pink asshole.

I massaged my hands along her inner thigh, moving higher, mesmerized by her, wondering what I would do when I reached the top of her legs.

Heather made the decision for me. Her hand reached out, found my leg and I felt it slide up along my thigh and lightly touch me between my legs.

She lifted and turned slightly. "Why have you got your underwear on, Alison?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I just thought..."

"Take 'em off, sweetheart."

I unclipped my bra and tossed it aside, wriggled my panties down and they followed. I returned my hands to Heather's thighs, moved them upwards. Her hand came back to my leg, slid up and brushed my pussy, hesitated then touched me again. I felt her fingers run along my slit, moving along it and back.

I lifted my hand and placed it on her pussy and she lifted slightly to offer me better access.

Her fingers touched me again, probing slightly.

Heather turned her head to look at me in the soft light. "Is this alright, Alison?"

I looked back at her and nodded. "If this is what you want," I said.

"It's what I want. But..."

"What?"

"I've never been with another woman... you'll help me, won't you?"

I smiled. "Of course I will. But why now?"

"Because it's you. I've watched you grow from a pretty girl into a beautiful woman. Because I'm a bit fucked up and want to know what it's like to make love to you. Does that make me wicked?"

"I hope so," I said, my fingers touching her body shamelessly.

"Would you kiss me?" she said, and I bent over and touched her mouth with mine and she opened her lips and I flicked my tongue in and played it against hers.

I felt her giggle against me and pulled back.

"What? Changed your mind?" I felt suddenly bad.

"No," she shook her head. "It's just... who does what to who? I'm not used to being in charge. Are you usually dominant or not, Alison?"

I knew the answer to that. "I can be," I said. "But my nature is to be the passive partner. What is it you want tonight?"

"I don't know. I want to make love with you. If I'm not too old and disgusting for you."

"Oh God, no way!" I said, and kissed her again, harder, pushing so she rolled onto her back. I straddled her, pressing my soaking pussy against her belly. Then I moved down and drew her nipples into my mouth, sucking them hard, knowing exactly how hard to suck and she arched her back and hissed through her teeth.

I slid down, kissing her belly, reached her navel and licked it, then on down until I reached my target. I put my hands under her legs and lifted them, opening her pussy to my mouth and pushed my tongue directly inside her.

"Oh wow," she moaned.

I lifted up a little. "Like that?"

"Fuck yeah."

I kissed her clitoris. "Anyone ever done that to you before?"

"Not another woman," and she laughed.

I returned my mouth to the sweetness of her pussy, pushed my tongue hard inside and worked her steadily. After a while she found a rhythm and began to push back against my mouth. I inserted one finger, then two inside her, probing deeply, sucked her clitoris into my mouth, nipping it lightly between my teeth.

Heather rode against my mouth, almost oblivious, needing release, and I used every technique I knew to bring it to her. She moaned, jerked, and started to shake and I buried my face into her. I felt a brief gush against my mouth as she came, tasted more sweetness on my tongue as she bucked and heaved beneath me. I kept my fingers and tongue working as the climax washed through her, kept my mouth against her as she stilled, then slid up and kissed her belly, her breasts, her mouth.

She circled her arms around me and kissed me back.

"Better?" I said.

"Oh God, so much better..."

I smiled and snuggled in against her, lightly tracing my fingers over her belly, up onto her breasts.

After a while she turned onto her side. "I want to do that to you, Alison. Can I?"

"Hmm," I said, pretending to think about it, and she slapped me on my belly.

She rolled away and got up, padded across to the door and turned the lock. She looked back at me and grinned. "Just in case Tom decides to wander," she said. Then she went to the wardrobe, opened it and reached high up to the top shelf. I saw her hand fumbling around, then find what she wanted and when she turned back she had a double ended dildo in her hand. She gripped one end and waggled it as came back to the bed.

harding
harding
2,224 Followers