Ali's Genie Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man finds a strange box.
1.3k words
19.8k
35
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader, I hope you enjoy the first part in what I intend to be a series.

I apologize for the lack of erotic material in this first part and promise that future parts will be far more exciting and likely longer as well. I appreciate any and all commentary you may have and thank you for taking time to read my story. Now enjoy.

~Rebel

*****

My alarm clock woke me unnecessarily, I had the day off from work this Thursday and had forgotten to turn off the alarm. Damn. I wanted to sleep in for once but that hope was dashed.

I sighed and got out of bed and wandered to the kitchen of my apartment without bothering to get dressed, I poured myself a glass of tea and lounged back on the couch naked. I rarely wore clothes at home since I lived alone in my small apartment and I am a bit of a nudist. I figured I should take a shower since I was so tired last night after work I skipped it, I stood up and quickly downed the rest of my tea before putting the glass in the sink with a few other dishes and heading towards the bathroom, once inside I didn't bother with closing the door and I turned the water on and adjusted the temperature before stepping under the stream of pleasant water. I checked out each portion of my body as I washed myself, I had medium length light brown hair and slightly darker facial hair with my beard trimmed short to my face, I lathered up my arms and chest and noted the light muscle definition there, I'm no body builder but I'm also not a stranger to hard work and my hands were rough and calloused from it. I noticed the small amount of flab around my midsection and was a bit saddened that id lost my six pack, I lathered up my legs and nether regions, I was again a bit saddened as I lathered up my cock.

Don't get me wrong when erect I'm on the large side at around eight and a half inches, but flaccid I was only around 4 inches long and not half as thick as when I was erect and thus never produced much of a bulge. As I stroked my cock it began to swell to its full length and girth and I was a lot more pleased with how that looked on me, I stroked myself for several minutes using the shampoo as lube while I enjoyed the cascading warm water on my back. I continued my lazy ministrations for around 20 minutes before I finally came and shot a decent load down the shower drain and finished up with washing myself off. I stepped out of the shower and toweled off, I cleaned off the mirror and admired the one part of my body I was actually proud of, my eyes, they are a bright cobalt blue with a streak of orangey- brown in the right eye and a streak of yellow in the left. Other than that my face was not particularly interesting, somewhat square jawline but nothing amazing or striking about me, besides my eyes anyways.

I continued to wander around my apartment nude cleaning up and pausing to play a video game for a while before finally getting too bored and deciding to go for a walk. I regrettably had to get dressed for that and decided on a plain white T-Shirt and blue jeans, with my work boots it was only ten o clock so I had a lot of time to kill that day. I left my apartment and made my way through the small town I lived in to the forest on the edge of town, I loved being outdoors almost as much as I loved being naked and wished there was a nude beach nearby but given that I lived in Montana that was a highly unrealistic wish. I meandered my way through the forest for a while before noticing something glistening on the ground, curious I leaned over a picked up a small metal box with a very intricate design across all six faces, after a moment I realized it was a highly complex maze with a small metal ball on one face conveniently on the "start" position. I wiped the dirt off of the strange box and decided to take it home, it had clearly been buried for a while and nobody would be missing it I was sure.

I walked around for another hour or so working my way deeper into the forest, there was nothing in this direction for a good fifty miles so the deeper I went the less people I would encounter. Which was exactly what I wanted, after another thirty minutes or so I stopped near a small creek that was fairly deep at this part, around four feet deep and just as wide. It was a hot summer day and I came here often when I wanted to enjoy myself alone, meaning of course skinny dipping and not fearing getting caught. I quickly stripped naked and slowly lowered myself into the cool clear water, I lounged on the bank with the upper part of my torso out of the water as I relaxed. I reached up the bank and pulled the small box from my jeans pocket and dipped it into the water to clean it, it appeared to be made of brass and showed no signs of being tarnished by the weather after I had cleaned it off, it shone with a high polish in fact and I was beginning to wonder just how new it might be, I loved puzzles and hadn't seen any puzzle boxes quite like it before. The maze was impossibly complicated and I couldn't discern any tool marks or stamps from the manufacturer.

The small brass ball was also intricately engraved and appeared to feature a drawing of a woman, the ball itself was inset into the maze in such a way so that it couldn't fall out without solving the puzzle and I was thoroughly intrigued by it. I had a serious urge to solve it and set about to doing just that, focusing entirely on the intricate puzzle and its many dead ends as I lounged in the creek, I worked the ball around five of the six faces before realizing I couldn't solve it this way and having to retrace the entirety of the maze to get it back to the start, I was beginning to become frustrated after a full hour and a half and still seemingly not being any closer to solving it. I climbed out of the water and laid back on the grass and continued my endeavor, not able to stop until I had solved this beautiful puzzle. I shook my head a looked at the box confused, had I just thought of this puzzle as "beautiful"? surely this was a great looking work of art but that wasn't what I was feeling as I realized I was mildly aroused with my cock slightly hardened.

"Great, add impossible to solve puzzles to my list of fetishes that would get me laughed at."

I intoned out loud, though I still didn't stop trying to solve the maze, I worked for another about half an hour before I realized I was getting close. I was on the last face and knew somehow that I was on the right path, the damned puzzle just kept getting harder and seemed to rearrange itself as I went but my pulse quickened as I felt like I was getting closer and closer until finally the small brass ball fell out of the finish and into my hand. I smiled and was mildly proud of myself for having solved the puzzle when the box began to... glow? No that wasn't possible. Yet, the box seemed to be growing warmer in my hand and I was sure of it now, it was emitting a warm green colored glow along every line of the maze and engraving, even the small ball was vibrating slightly as the glow intensified and suddenly a dark green cloud the color of a deep emerald erupted from the box and enveloped me, I blacked out before I could even yell.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very similar to another story

This story is very, very similar to the first Genie Chronicles story (the prologue) by Joe Brolly which is also on this site...

Guy is a normal bloke going about his life...

Guy comes across a box that has a multi-sided puzzle...

Guy then solves the puzzle...

Box then emits a coloured smoke...

Guy passes out from smoke...

I like the story and I'm sorry if you didn't know about the Genie Chronicles but it's pretty much the same...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can't say much till we see more of the story but it does need much longer chapters. Your going up against lots of other genie stories so good luck with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Draco Comment

Some good advice from all the comments. Attention to detail is important. Get an editor. Minor typos piss people off. Take your time developing each character. Describe simple shit for context. What game did he play and was he any good? How come he had a day off in the middle of the week?

But make sure that some of the mouse shit you describe is in your wider plot arcs. Example. He is a genius at War Hammer. The Genie tries to help and 'takes' him into a 'real' game of it and if he makes a mistake he really dies.

Draco is right. Tough audience. Keep going and learn. At least you are posting a story so good for you.

Jack.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Start

Now to get to the Genie and what he does with his Genie's Gift's

Draco9881Draco9881over 7 years ago
Learning Curve

In the first paragraph the last sentence is: "I wanted to sleep in for once but that hope was dashed.". Why were his hopes of sleeping in dashed? Did he try unsuccessfully to go back to sleep? Was there some other reason for him to start his day when the alarm woke him?

Your readers will expect this sort of question to be resolved and not left hanging.

That said, learn from constructive criticism, ignore those who just say "This is rubbish." and keep om writing.. remember that you will never be able to satisfy everybody.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Genie Diary Ch. 01 It was more than a journal...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Special Ring Ch. 01 Gift leads to love among other things.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Iniga's Rising: A Genie's Tale Ch. 01 Trevor seeks to help a woman in need.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories