Alisa and Mark, a Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was incredulous. What a question. By the same token. I really wanted to know also.

Mark said, "I'll show you."

That made me nervous.

Mark got up and offered me his hands. He pulled me standing. He reached down and started unbuckling my belt. I started to protest. He put his fingers to his lip to shush me. I just stood there. I looked at Vanessa. She had an amused look on her face.

Mark unbuckled my belt, undid the button on my jeans, and unzipped them. My mind was racing. What was he planning? While thinking that, I realized I was holding my breath. Not in fear, but in anticipation. I could feel my pussy starting to get wet. What the hell. My body was betraying me.

He turned me around and stood me in front of her desk. I looked down. I could not look at her face. I wanted to say no but I wanted to give him control. He pulled my jeans and panties down around my thighs and pushed me forward. My hands were on her desk. I was breathing heavy.

I heard his belt rustle. Next I felt his cock against my pussy. I was so wet it slid right in. I moaned. He started fucking me. I grunted every time he thrust into me. I looked at her. She smiled. She reached out and held my hands from across the desk.

As she held my hands she said, "Damn you're hot. He's a great fuck isn't he."

What the hell was wrong with me. I am bent over a desk in a stranger's office being fucked as I held her hands. The worst part was I was enjoying it.

I grunted and moaned. I started talking. "Fuck me you bastard. If you're going to fuck me in front of someone. You better do it right!"

Vanessa came and stood beside Mark. She started rubbing my ass. Her touch was electric. I'm not bi. Don't really have fantasies about women, but having her touch my ass while I was being fucked? I came. I shuddered and moaned.

She said, "That's it. Fuck him. It's been years since I felt his cock. He's a great fuck isn't he?"

I moaned. Her hand was making bigger circles on my ass. It slid down to where his cock was pumping me. The closer she got, the more I moaned. I felt her fingers circle his cock.

"Fuck that slut. Cum in her. Fill her up." She said.

I moaned, grunted, panted. I felt his body tense. Oh my god he was going to cum.

I practically screamed. "Cum in your slut. Give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt."

I briefly hoped there was no one in the next office. Then realized I didn't care.

He came. Hot cum filling me up. As he came, so did I. Loud, Hard. I collapsed on the desk. I felt the cum being pushed out of me along his cock as he slowly kept pumping me.

I felt Vanessa's hand scooping the cum up. She had it on her hand and fingers. She brought her fingers to her lips and sucked them. Then she brought them to my mouth. I started licking them clean. I have been wanting Marks cum for a week. Now I had some I was not going to waste it.

She smeared some on my lips and cheeks. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me licking some of the cum off my face.

When she was done, Mark said, "We have to get going."

Vanessa said, "I'll see you tonight."

Tonight? The opening? He had just fucked my on her desk. What the hell will happen at the opening. I pulled up my pants and buckled them. I could feel his cum leaking out if me. I liked it.

Vanessa came to me and gave me a huge hug. "You are special. You are one of the sexiest women I ever met," she said. "He's a lucky man."

I mumbled my thanks and we left Vanessa's office. I could feel the cum leaking out my pussy. I could feel it drying on my face. I felt like I was walking through a haze. I could not believe he made me do that. I can't believe I did. What am I turning into that I just bent over and let him fuck me. Fuck me in front of someone so blatantly. Worse than that, I loved it. Even after, walking down the hall, I knew I'd do it again.

We passed a restroom. I mumbled I need to go in. I went in to clean up and pull myself together. I looked in the mirror. I could see the cum on my face. I had just walked down a hall like that. I wondered what it would have been like for someone to see me. My pussy was a mess yet I felt myself start to get wet again.

I unzipped my jeans. I slid my hand in my panties. Using the sink counter for balance I started to play with my clit. I looked at my face. I pictured how it got so messy. I thought about him cumming on my face. My fingers felt how messy my cunt was. I loved the feeling. I knew I should clean up, but the sheer sluttiness of my messy pussy made me feel hot. There in the bathroom I made myself cum. It was not an earth shattering orgasm, but it would hold me over till Mark fucked me again.

I pulled my finger out of my pussy. Then lcked them off making more of a mess on my face. Then I had a very dirty thought. I pulled out my camera and took a selfie. Cum all over my face. Jeans unbuttoned and unzipped. I sent it to Beth. With the caption "A day at the museum."

The response was immediate. "Oh my god. Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes," I replied

"That is so freekin' hot " she said. "I can't wait till you get home for details."

"We'll see," was my reply.

I washed my face. I should have washed my pussy. All I could smell was sex. I liked it. I buttoned my jeans and headed out. Mark was waiting for me in the hall.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

The answer should have been no. But it wasn't. Instead I kissed him. He kissed back. I just hung in his arms for a minute.

We left the museum. We went back to touring the city. We did not talk about what had happened. He didn't bring it up. I didn't bring it up. We chatted and got back into enjoying the tour. Any lull in the conversation my mind went back to the museum. One part kept going through my mind. She asked what made me special. I was special? Slutty special? Relationship special? Which was it?

We spent the afternoon shopping. Mark was a wonderful shopper. As I would try stuff on, he would find other stuff he thought I'd look good in. He'd bring them to me and I'd try them on. He had really good taste. The clothes he picked out made me look classy or cute. Surprisingly, nothing slutty.

Chapter 10

We headed back to the hotel. It was time to get ready for tonight. I jumped in the shower. After I was done Mark jumped in. I thought about what to wear. I knew that dressing like a slut was not appropriate. On the other hand, if I was going to be shown off, I wanted to make Mark proud. I pulled out my LBD. It was classy yet hot.

With it I pulled out my black garters and stockings. I found my black bra. I had 2 pair of black panties. One was a thong. One was transparent black and tied on the sides. I chose those. I put them on and tied them up. Cute little bows on each side. I then put on my garters and stockings. I left the bra and dress on the bed. I put my heels on. I figured that would hold Mark's interest.

I set about doing my makeup. Mark came out of the bathroom drying off with a towel. When he saw me he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear that I was beautiful and sexy. I said I was glad he thought so.

Mark got dressed. Slacks, shirt, jacket. No tie. I pulled on my dress. I forgot how short it was. You could not see my stockings, but almost. When I moved or sat you would catch glimpses of my stocking tops. If I was not careful sitting you would see a bit of garter. Mark thought it was perfect. We took a cab to the museum.

We were greeted by Vanessa and her husband. Vanessa looked gorgeous. She was wearing a suit. The suit had a skirt that was much shorter than would be appropriate in an office but fine in the art world.

Her husband shook my hand and said "nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you."

Hmm, he heard I fuck over a desk? My face turned beet red. I could feel the heat as it flushed in embarrassment. Even worse, I knew it was not all embarrassment. Some of it was excitement. I felt my pussy start to get wet as well as my face flush.

Mark and I got some drinks and food. We sat at a small table to watch the crowd and eat. My stocking tops were on display. You could see a bit of skin. As we sat there an older couple approached the table.

Mark stood up and hugged them both. He then introduced them, "This is my mom and dad".

I stood up to shake their hands. My LBD betrayed me and did not fall far enough back in place. My stockings were showing. I shook their hands.

Mark's mom said "nice to meet you. Mark has told us so much about you."

Nice to meet me? I wondered what Mark had told them.

As I greeted them I pulled my dress into place apologizing.

Mark's mom just laughed and said, "Don't apologize. Mark's always liked girly girls."

They sat and joined us. Mark and his parents caught up. Every once in a while mom and dad would ask me a question to include me in the conversation. They were sweet and funny.

The whole time my mind was racing. I am special?" Mom and dad know who I am?

Well that made sense. He did take me on this trip. If he knew they'd be here he had to tell them something. I wondered what he said.

The night went on. We met people and mingled. We had a few drinks. Mark knew 1/2 the people there. After I while I stopped tugging my dress down as often. I got tons of compliments on the dress. Mark almost never left my side. He often had his arm around my waist. I felt like I fit in. I laughed, I flirted. People were great to me. Whenever Mark had to leave my side someone would come chat with me. I even spent some pleasant time alone with his folks. I admit, I did tug my dress down when they approached.

At one point I had headed to the restroom. When I stepped out Mark was outside the door. He grabbed my hands, pinned me against the wall and kissed me. Holding me to the wall with his chest, he let his hands drop to my thighs and stocking tops.

"I have been thinking about those garters and stockings all night," He whispered. "I needed 2 clients to repeat stuff because my mind was lost under your dress."

I pushed him back and said, "Well, maybe if you're good you'll get to see them again."

I turned and walked away. As I did I pulled my dress up over my ass and wiggled it at him.

The night had made me feel confident. Even being fucked on Vanessa's desk (still makes me shiver) which should have made me feel powerless made me feel strong. I found out I was special. His folks knew about me. That stuff had to be good.

The weird part is I had been going on the assumption this was a fling. Now I had hints it might be more. Probably not, but might be. Now I had to think about if I wanted more than a fling with this man. That brought me to a realization. I had all the power. I could say no to anything. I might let myself go with him and let him have control. But I have to let him. I knew I was being submissive with him, but it was me who allowed that. I was giving him control because I trusted him. He had not abused that trust. By giving him control, I thought I could deny responsibility for the things I did. Realizing I was not out of control meant that I wanted to do these things. I felt strong.

I rejoined the party. I walked over to Mark. He introduced me to the people he was chatting with. I put my arm around Mark and squeezed his ass as I did. He jumped a bit. I suppressed a grin. One of the woman asked if he was alright. He replied yes and gave me a look.

I gave him my best innocent face and said, "Yes, are you OK?"

He gave me a little grin and said, "Yes just a chill. Sorry."

I replied, "Maybe a premonition of things to come."

We returned to the conversation. I had enjoyed that exchange. A little power goes a long way.

For the rest of the party I had fun. I would pinch his butt every once in a while. In conversations I would throw in an innocent suggestive double entendre. When I passed him I would discretely rub his cock. I would deliberately stand face to face, too close to him, with my big innocent girl look on my face, just for fun. I was the flirt. I was showing him that I was not just the girl he can fuck whenever he wants. I could be the aggressor. He could be the prey.

The party wound down. His parents made a point of finding me to say goodbye. They were very sweet.

Mom whispered to me. "That dress is hot. Don't hurt him. I love him."

She kissed me on the cheek and left. I did not know what to say to that. I was pretty sure I was keeping a wall up so he wouldn't hurt me. By keeping in mind this was a fling, I would not be disappointed.

I was feeling strong, sexy, confident. Mark called a cab. As I slid in I made sure my dress rode up and I flashed my panties at him. The cabby had got out to hold the cab door. He was also looking. I think that's why he came out to hold the door. I gave him my best try at a sexy smile and thanked him. We got in the cab. My dress was up to the top of my thighs. I was barely sitting on the back.

Mark looked at me and said "Well, look at you."

I knew he was commenting on my confidence and attitude. I replied, "Looking at me is your job."

He said, "Seems like there are a lot of people looking at you."

I laughed and said, "Well, I guess you have competition then."

I put my hand around his head. I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled him to me for a kiss. I kissed him. He kissed back, but this was my kiss. As he would start to kiss me more aggressively I would pull back.

I'd lightly kiss him and say, "Patience, patience." I was having fun.

We arrived at the hotel. The doorman opened the door and welcomed as back. I thanked him, gave him my best "aren't you sweet smile" and flashed him my panties while trying to pretend I was being discrete and it was an accident. My dress did not fall into place. I was showing about 2 inches of skin above my stockings. I let Mark escort me to the elevator. As I walked through the lobby I made eye contact with men and women checking me out and smiled at them.

When the elevator door closed I pushed Mark against the wall and kissed him. I pretended to pin his arms so he could not grab me.

I turned from him, lifted my hair and said, "Could you help me with my zipper?"

He grabbed it and started to pull it down.

When it was half way down, I pulled away, smiled and said, "Thanks."

The elevator opened. I started walking down the hall to our room. As I did I unzipped the dress and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it and kept walking. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I let it fall to the floor. I turned to look. Mark had picked up my dress and was picking up my bra. I turned and blew him a kiss. I started towards the room again. As I approached the door I grabbed the string bows on both my hips that were holding my panties together. I slowly pulled the strings. The bows came apart and the panties fell to the floor. I was now outside our room in just heels, stockings and garters.

I pretended to pat my hips. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "No Key."

Mark laughed and came to my rescue.

Once inside Mark dropped all my stuff on the floor grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed back but then pulled away.

"Slow down there," I said.

Confused he just watched me. I walked around the room setting the lights. If I had to bend over I made sure my ass was facing him and I did it straight legged.

I grabbed my phone and turned on the music. Mark stood and watched. I then put up one finger. No words. I beckoned him over. When he was close I took off his jacket. He tried to kiss me.

I pulled away and said, "Behave."

I started to unbutton his shirt. As I did, again would try to grab me. Every time he did I said "stop it."

He finally just let me do it. As I unbuttoned his shirt I swayed my hips to the music. I took his shirt off put it on. I smelled the collar. Mmm it smelled good. He reached for me. Again I danced away. I stood in front of the window. The curtains were open. We were high enough no one could see in unless they were across the bay and trying.

With my back to him I said, " Hmm, better off?"

I pulled the shirt ½ way off and stood there with it ½ off my shoulders showing off my shoulders and ass. I posed for a minute and then said, "Yes, better off," and dropped the shirt to the floor.

I walked back to him and pushed him down one the bed. By this time he had stopped trying to grab for me and resigned himself to his fate. This was fun. I pushed his legs apart and got down on my knees in front of him. I put my face close to where his cock was straining against his pants. I blew on it. I gave him my most submissive sex kitten look. I reached down and slowly removed his shoes and socks.

He reached for me again. I pulled away. I stood up and went to put his shoes away. As I did I bent from the waist making sure my garter framed ass was straight at him. I looked at him over my shoulder and gave him a big smile. I wiggled my ass. This was fun.

I swayed/walked back to him. I bent over. My face close to his. I started to unbuckle his belt looking in his eyes. He tried to kiss me again. I pulled away teasing him. "Slow down," I said.

"If you don't speed up you're going to kill me," he said.

I said, "I'll risk it."

I slowly peeled his pants down. My mouth right above his cock. I was sure he could feel my breath through his boxers . I slipped them all the way off. I stood up. Folding them I again slowly walked away and set them down. Again bending at the waist.

I flashed him a smile and came back. All that was left were his boxers. I grabbed the waist and as slowly as I could began to peel them off. He groaned a bit. I kept my face right near his cock. I made sure my breath could be felt. He moaned when I breathed out. Slowly I exposed his cock. It sprang to attention. I let out a breath right next to it. The hot air against his skin made him groan again.

"You're killing me," he said.

I ran a finger down his shaft and said, "You look pretty alive to me."

He fell back on the bed and said, "Have mercy on me!"

I just laughed

I pulled his boxers off. I climbed on the bed and straddled his hips right above his cock. I pushed back so his shaft was rubbing against the crack in my ass. I took his boxers and threw them over my shoulder.

I leaned over to his face. My breath on his lips. I looked him in the eyes and with my best fuck me voice said, "I'm going to take a shower." I started to climb over him to get off.

He grabbed my arm, pulled me down to the bed, rolled me on my back. He pinned my arms and looking down at me growled laughingly. "No way."

I laughingly pretended to fight him. He knew I didn't want him to stop. He kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him. We kissed passionately. He kissed my ears. "You are amazing," he said.

I replied, "You are the sexiest man I ever met. You make me feel sexy. You make me feel amazing."

With that his lips trailed down my body. He kissed my breasts, my navel, my chin, my neck, my nipples. Slow sweet kisses. He moved down to my pussy. His tongue was electric on my clit. I was again reminded that he knew what he was doing. I came, it was a sweet slow orgasm. I moaned my way through it.

After my orgasm subsided I rolled him over on his back. I kissed him. I let him suck on my breasts. I reached back and grabbed his cock. I rubbed it against my pussy a few times. As I did he groaned. I guided it inside me. I took my time. I slid down on it slowly. I took my time experiencing every inch of it as it slid into me.

I slowly began to fuck him while gazing in his eyes. His hands went to my ass and he guided me up and down. We were in no rush. We slowly fucked. He moaned as my pussy engulfed his cock. I kissed him. It felt amazing. As I slowly fucked him I felt the wave of orgasms start to build. Slowly, radiating out from my pussy. I kept moving my hips. I arched my back and held my head back. My tits thrust forward practically begging him to suck them. He did. My orgasm rushed in, waned, rushed out, rushed in, waned, rushed out. Soft flows over my body.