Alisa Gets Blackmailed Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife gets more than a ride home after the wedding.
5.8k words
90.8k
55
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoy96
dsoy96
147 Followers

This is a continuation of events that happened as a result of my wife attending a wedding, getting too drunk to drive, accepting a needed ride home with friends of hers, and fucking both of them. As before, I know some of you will say this cannot be true, but it really happened. I am 47 and my wife is 32. Enjoy, as there is more to cum!

To those of you who only criticize, and find fault with minor grammatical errors; nobody is forcing you to read this so please move on and keep your negative comments to yourself. We do not care what you think.

*****

I took Alisa's hand and led her over to the couch. She was very nervous, and her whole body was shaking as she began to cry uncontrollably.

Over and over she kept saying, "I am so sorry, I am so sorry. Please don't leave me, please forgive me!" I got on my knees in front of her, took her face in my hands, and started kissing the tears from her cheeks. Alisa cried, "no, you don't know what I've done."

I looked in her eyes and said, "nothing will ever stop me from loving you or being your husband, nothing. Now, tell me why you are so upset. I promise I will not be angry with you."

Alisa composed herself as best she could and blurted the words, "I fucked the guys who brought me home last night. I was really drunk and it was a mistake. Now they are blackmailing me."

I was holding her hands, and asked, "is that why you went to the gym today?"

Alisa shook her head up and down, saying, "Marcus sent me a video and told me to dress the way I did."

"What kind of video? Doing what?" I was determined to coax exactly what happened out of her, if possible, without causing her to have a complete breakdown.

Alisa was silent for a while, and I did not push. Finally, she said, "it was a sex tape they made without me knowing, and it showed me giving Marcus a blowjob."

I gently coaxed, "is that all?"

Alisa hugged me and was shaking uncontrollably again, when she said, "please don't hate me or think I am a whore. After sucking Marcus' cock, he made me open my mouth and look into the camera while he filled my mouth with cum, and then swallow it all."

"Filled your mouth?"

"Oh yes!" Alisa's response was a little too upbeat, so she looked down and said, "sorry. Yes, he nearly filled my whole mouth with cum. When I swallowed, my cheeks bulged out. It was really thick and creamy. Sorry."

"So what now? What is he trying to make you do?"

"Both Marcus and Chris have videos of last night, and Marcus said if I don't continue having sex with him, and doing everything else he tells me to do, they will both send copies to everyone in the gym and post it on the internet."

I was pissed off, and knew I should have gone down to the gym and dealt with these assholes, but if I did they would post the video. I told Alisa, "I bet they have a video of everything else that went on, too."

She nodded yes.

"Ok, we can talk about the details later," I said. "But why did he have you go to the gym?"

"I have to do everything Marcus says, and he wants to see me dressed very sexy at the gym. He showed me more video clips and asked if I understand what he wants?"

"Did you understand what he wants?"

Alisa nodded yes, and said, "I told him yes, sir."

"Why do you say 'sir' to him?"

"Because he makes me say 'sir' whenever I say something or I answer a question. When he and Chris fucked me, and Marcus asked if I liked it, I could not just say yes. I had to answer yes, sir."

"Was that everything that happened," I asked?

Alisa nodded no, and said, "Marcus took me into an empty back office and told me to suck his cock, and then he shot lots of cum in my mouth and on my face. Some even dripped on my bra. He wouldn't let me wash it off and made me go back into the gym with it on my face. I went to an area where not too many people were, and used my finger to scoop up as much cum as I could and swallow it. The rest I just rubbed into my skin."

"So what's next," I asked?

Alisa said, "I don't know." Then reluctantly, and with a face red from embarrassment, she said, "all I know is that Marcus said I am going to be his sexy little fuck toy, and I will be doing things I have never done before."

After a long pause, I said, "ok, I don't see a way out of this situation right now. I think your only choice is to play along for a few days until he gets bored and they give you the videos. Can you do that? I know you don't want to."

"I will do it only if you are ok with it, but I don't want to. I don't want this to ruin our marriage and hurt you."

"I will not be happy that you are fucking other men, but I understand the problem and will always be here to love and support you."

Alisa started crying again and was hugging me very tightly. With all the sex talk, I was very hard. Alisa slowly pulled back and got a smile on her face, then said, "I love you more than anything." She looked down at her watch, and with a cringe on her face said, "he will be here in 15 minutes."

Alisa went to the bathroom to fix her face and hair after all the crying, and a few minutes after she came out, the doorbell rang. Alisa looked at me as if asking what now?

I said, "I will go out to the work shed, and if he treats you bad in any way just yell and I will finish this once and for all."

I took my tablet and headed out back with the camera feeds already up on the screen. Alisa checked herself out in the mirror then opened the front door.

Marcus said, "damn, you are the sexiest fuck toy I have ever seen. I want to fuck you so badly."

Alisa giggled and said, "thank you, sir. I have been thinking about fucking you again too."

Marcus came inside and closed the door. Alisa walked in front of him so he could watch her ass all the way to the living room. They immediately started kissing, then Marcus told her, "get me ready."

Alisa went to her knees without any coaxing, took out his cock, and began sucking it. She said, "I can't believe how big you are. My hands don't fit around your cock and both of them don't come close to covering it."

Marcus kicked off his shoes and pants and turned around. Alisa knew what he wanted and started licking his asshole while continuing to stroke his cock. Here was my wife, fully dressed and looking incredible, with her tongue up some guy's ass in our living room, and I am 100 feet away watching her do it on my tablet.

After a few minutes, he sat down on the couch and asked Alisa, "does your husband know I am here?"

"Yes, sir."

"He knows how much you like being fucked by me and how much fun we had after the wedding?"

"Yes, sir. He knows I have to do everything you say or you will show the video to everyone. He said it is ok to feel good too, and understands I don't have a choice."

"Good, because I don't want any problems, understood?"

"Yes, sir. There won't be any problems, I promise."

Marcus smiled and said, "that is my sexy little fuck toy. Now take off your dress."

All I could think was, "you mother fucker. I will come in there and have you begging me to let you leave." But, I knew the consequences of interfering, so I just sat there and watched as my wife readily jumped to his every command. No matter how much it hurt my ego, I already had a hard-on watching Alisa. I also know that I cannot compete with him in bed. His much bigger cock, incredible stamina, and amazing loads of cum were clearly making Alisa feel aroused in ways I never could. She wanted to fuck him, and it was obvious.

Alisa smiled at his comment and did as instructed. She was naked except for her heels. Marcus said, "you better get some lube," and Alisa hurried off to our bathroom. She was flushed and breathing heavy, and looked in the mirror at herself before rubbing her pussy and moaning. When she got back, Marcus told her. "lie down on the ottoman and spread your legs wide."

Alisa spread her legs to the sides as if doing the splits. Marcus spread the lube all over her pussy and asshole, then on both of her hands. He said, "get yourself ready. You know what to do."

Alisa smiled and said, "yes sir, I do." She began by running her hands all over her body, then slowly put one finger after another into her pussy and ass at the same time.

When Alisa had four fingers each in her ass and pussy, up to her thumb crease, Marcus said, "now pull your fingers out of your ass, and put your thumb in you pussy too.

Alisa immediately did as she was instructed, responded, "yes, sir," and attempted to put her thumb in her pussy. Marcus covered her hand with more lube, and slowly but surely her whole hand disappeared into her tiny pussy. I was in disbelief of what I was seeing, as Alisa was shaking and let out a loud shriek that I could hear through the window.

After fist fucking herself for a short period, Marcus said, "that's enough, now climb on a take a ride."

For someone who professed not wanting to do this, Alisa quickly pulled her hand out of her pussy and wasted no time positioning herself above his massive cock.

Marcus told her, "thank you baby for doing that. You are so sexy. I hope you enjoyed it too."

"You are very welcome, sir. It was amazing. I have never done that before."

"I'm glad, because next time we will put your hand in your ass too. Now, clean your hands off first or you don't get my cock inside you."

Alisa got right to it, licking every inch of both hands, then said, "may I please feel you inside me now, sir?" Marcus nodded, and Alisa rubbed his head across her slit until it was positioned just right, then slowly pushed down until his head popped in. Alisa leaned her head back with eyes closed, and holding his hands for balance, started moaning and shaking. When her orgasm subsided, Alisa started riding him, going deeper each time.

Before she could pick up her pace, Marcus told her, "squat."

Alisa smiled and said, "yes, sir, thank you, sir," before getting up on her feet and resuming where she left off. Alisa was going all the way up until only part of his head was in her, then slowly going down until only about an inch was showing.

"Fuck me harder and faster, fuck toy."

Alisa screamed, "yes, sir," and started going up faster and slamming herself down on him. After a few minutes, Alisa's screams were now accompanied by grunts and groans, as she started to stiffen up and shake with another orgasm. As she started to cum, Marcus slammed her pussy down onto his cock a few times really hard, then pushed her completely off and held her in the air over him, causing Alisa to squirt all over him. Marcus then lined his cock up and slammed her all the way down, causing her to squirt again. He held Alisa tight against his body until she was once again coherent.

It is becoming more evident that Alisa is enjoying this and probably isn't in a hurry for her blackmailing to end. I think Marcus' allure is not only his dominating personality and massive cock, but also his fit body and strength to do what he wants with her. He also makes Alisa feel safe with him, and it appears she genuinely wants to please him. Although I am barely able to keep from cumming, as I stroke my cock watching my incredible wife being completely satisfied sexually, there is a feeling in my stomach that says this may not end good for our marriage. I hope I am wrong.

They were kissing passionately when Marcus told her, "sit up, fuck toy." Alisa sat up, and Marcus said, "look down. I told you that you would take my entire cock." Alisa looked down and saw she was completely impaled on his cock. She looked up smiling and started rotating her hips. "You like this, don't you?" asked Marcus. You like fucking me."

"Yes, sir. Nobody has ever made me feel like you do," Alisa responded.

"Do you want me to keep coming over then? Fucking you like you've never been fucked before, and never will again?"

This was a clear opportunity for Alisa to end this situation, but she clearly wanted more of his cock, and said, "yes sir, please keep fucking me."

Marcus said, "that is my good little fuck toy. Now climb off and lay on your back. It is time to see how much you can fit in your ass today."

Alisa jumped off, flipped herself over quickly and spread her legs, another sign that she really wants to keep doing this. Marcus pushed his cock against her tiny asshole until his huge head popped in, causing Alisa to immediately start shaking and cumming. Once her orgasm subsided, Marcus began pumping in and out, pushing farther into her ass on every downstroke. Alisa was screaming, "oh my god, fuck me, fuck me," the entire time.

When Marcus had most of his cock deep in her ass, he stopped, pushed Alisa's feet gently behind her head, and said, "now, I can get deep in your ass."

"Please don't stop sir, fuck me harder," were Alisa's only words. At that request, Marcus didn't hold anything back, pulling all the way out and slamming his entire cock into her ass. Alisa was cumming the entire time, her body tensing and contracting over and over. Each time Marcus pulled most of the way out, she would squirt, and when he slammed back into her, more squirt would shoot in the air towards her face, some landing in her mouth for her to swallow.

Marcus eventually pulled out and picked Alisa up like a little doll, her feet still behind her head. He sat down on the couch, Alisa's arms wrapped around his neck, and lowered Alisa's ass onto his cock. He slipped in with ease, and once all the way in, he told Alisa, "look down baby, I am all the way in your perfect ass."

Alisa pulled her feet down and tried to reach beneath her pussy, but it was flush with his groin. She was grinding her ass in circles on his cock saying, "oh my god, it feels so amazing."

"Do you like how I fuck your ass, my slutty fuck toy?"

Alisa moaned, "I love it, sir," as she slowly rotated her hips to move his cock around deep within her.

"You are such a beautiful and sexy fuck toy. I love that you are such a slut. That is very rare."

"Thank you, sir. I love how you take control of me, and I love your big cock. I have never felt so completely full, and love how you fuck me." She still had his cock buried inside her ass, and slowly started pumping up and down until she was going as fast and hard as Marcus was before. When she started to cum hard, Marcus wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight against him, fully lodged in her ass.

When she finally relaxed, Alisa was gently stroking and kissing his chest, barely able to breath. After a few minutes, Marcus stood up with his arms wrapped around Alisa, and her legs locked behind his back. He started walking towards our bedroom while kissing Alisa, his cock still completely lodged in her ass, and Alisa moaning with each step. Once there, he put Alisa's back up against the full-length window and said, "somebody may see us."

"I don't care who sees you fucking me, just please fuck me, sir," was Alisa's aggressive response. At that, Marcus arranged himself so he could slam up into Alisa's ass and listen to her beg him to do it harder. When Alisa was cumming, he pulled out and fluid poured out of her onto the floor. I don't know if it all came out of her pussy, or if some came from her ass, but it was amazing, and sexy as hell.

Marcus gently lowered Alisa down onto the sheepskin rug and offered his cock to her, which she licked and sucked, kissed and stroked, needing both hands to control her prize. Alisa didn't seem to care that it had just been buried in her ass, as she knows how she cleans herself out. When he was ready to cum, Marcus asked, "do you want to swallow my cum again?"

Alisa's face lit up with a big smile as she responded, "yes, sir. Please let me swallow your cum. It tastes so wonderful."

"Ok, open your mouth wide you little slut," and Marcus immediately shot a huge load into her mouth, just like the one Alisa drank the night before. It was 5 or 6 thick long streams, not just spurts. With my camera zoomed-in on Alisa's face, I could see her mouth filling. When he was finished, Alisa slowly closed her mouth and swallowed everything down. I was impressed, and jealous at the same time, that he had cum 3 times within the past 18 hours, and each load was much bigger than anything I produce.

Alisa milked his cock for anything remaining within, and sucked the remnants into her mouth. She closed her eyes, licked her lips and said, "mmmm, I love your cum so much."

"That's good, because you are going to be swallowing a lot of cum my sexy fuck toy." Marcus took Alisa's hands and said, "time to clean up." As they were moving into the bathroom, Marcus said, "I love that you are such a slut for me. Have you always been a slut?"

Alisa looked up at him and replied, "not like I am for you. I love being your slut. Before I got married, I guess you could say I was a slut some times."

What the fuck! This was the first I had ever heard of any sexual promiscuity prior to our marriage, as Alisa always said she hadn't had very many partners prior to me. Not that I mind so much, I just wish she would have shared that with me. It doesn't come as much of a surprise as she is so amazing in bed.

Alisa was hugging him around the waist as they walked, her head leaning against his skin, with a completely content look on her face. Once in the bathroom, Marcus asked, "do you need to pee?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, because I want a close up of your perfect pussy." Alisa took off her heels and they walked hand in hand into the shower. Once inside, Marcus laid down and said, "now let me see your amazing pussy, with its tiny, perfectly shaped lips and huge mound." Alisa squatted over his stomach, when he said, "come closer." She moved up to his chest, with the same order of, "closer." Alisa smiled and stepped right over his face, her pussy beautifully spread wide open, swollen and a deep red. Marcus repositioned his head a little and ordered, "pee." Alisa immediately started peeing on his face and in his open mouth. He would swallow, and Alisa would fill his mouth again as the rest washed all over his face. When she was done, Marcus kissed her pussy and licked it off, before looking up at Alisa and saying, "thank you, baby, that was wonderful."

Alisa was smiling, stroking his face, and said, "you are welcome, sir. I am glad that I can make you happy."

"If you continue doing everything I say, you will make me very happy."

Alisa, still squatting with her open pussy and ass over his face said, "yes, sir. I will do everything you say."

"Promise?"

"Yes, sir. I promise."

With that, Marcus said he also had to pee, and slid from under Alisa. Without any instruction, she stayed squatting with her legs spread, while Marcus stood and faced her. He smiled and said, "good fuck toy. You are such a slut." He pointed his massive cock at her face, and Alisa already had her mouth open. The first stream covered Alisa's face and filled her mouth. Marcus stopped for a second, allowing Alisa to swallow, then kept filling up her mouth over and over again, stopping each time it was full so she could swallow. He finished up by pissing all over her face and hair, then working his way down over her tits, finishing on her pussy.

Alisa acted as if she was in the best Korean Spa ever, as she looked up and ran her hands over her face and body, and said, "thank you, sir. You make me feel more special than anyone ever has."

She washed his ass, cock, and balls with the care one would take with a baby, which quickly produced a stiff cock from Marcus. Alisa went behind him and squatted down, so she could stick her tongue in his ass and kiss it while stroking his cock between his legs. Marcus stood Alisa up, turned her around, and shoved his cock completely in her ass. Alisa screamed, and I thought she was going to say stop, it hurts too much. Instead, she said, "fuck me harder baby. Please go all the way inside me." Marcus fucked her hard and fast until she came again, then pulled out, pushed her down, and covered her face with cum. Alisa seemed as if she was in heaven, using her fingers to greedily push all of the cum into her mouth.

dsoy96
dsoy96
147 Followers
12