Alisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, did I want her?

Damn right I did.

I moved towards her, reaching out for those two gorgeous globes of her bum, smooth and round, poised in front of me. When I touched them, they were smooth, warm to the touch, soft, malleable. I rested my hands on them momentarily, my fingers spread out so that I held a handful of Alisha's 'flesh' in both hands and I started to squeeze it and manipulate it. As well as her pussy with its swollen, glistening lips, I could also see her rosebud, brown and crinkled (and always clean).

Alisha's head was down, on the sheet as she moaned, very convincingly, into the fabric.

Her right hand, with its long fingers and red painted nails, snaked up between her thighs and her fingers explored her pussy lips. I helped her, sliding my own fingers deep inside her. I was totally convinced, the sensations, the textures, even the aromas, were all as real as if Alisha was a human girl, spread lewdly available in front of me.

It was the work of a second to open my shorts and get out of my underwear. I was hard, almost against my better judgement but my senses were taking a sensual battering, and I decided to go along with the flow. After all this was what Alisha was created for, and if I decided not to keep her then I had to know what she could do. (Purely for research purposes)

And honestly was it all that different from the guy who has a prosthetic arm to help him work or someone who has an optical enhancement? Or -- at a more fundamental level -- someone who uses any form of motorised vehicle? Anyone who uses a machine or device for fun or as part of their work -- I was using Alisha for pleasure.

And what a pleasure! I slipped inside her tight, grasping pussy. She could probably have created a hymen if she had wanted but hey! she was virgin tight as it was, but what a virgin. Her internal muscles -- her Kegel muscles gripped and rippled around my cock. Her hips rotated and pressed back in a synchronous rhythm with my thrusts. I held onto her hips and pumped! And pumped. Oh fuck!

Alisha was warm and wet and if I shut my eyes, I swear I would not have been able to tell the difference between her and a real woman. She groaned, and it was a sound to send ripples up and down your spine in pleasure.

"Fuck Doc! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She breathed, "Fuck me good Doc, five hundred years without it - make this a fuck to remember!"

I was breathing hard as she went on, "Fuck me you fucker, fuck me real good. Make Alisha wail Doc."

I could see her hands grasping the sheet on the bed as she buried her face in the mattress. I reached out for her shoulders and pulled her upwards, sliding my hand down I reached around and up until I had a hand full of soft, realistic breast, complete with a hard eraser-like nipple. It was just too much and I felt my cum boiling in my balls and rushing up through me.

I took a hand full of her hair and pushed Alisha forwards again. "Awwwwwww FUUUUCKKKKKK!" I cried as I came like a fire-hose.

I flopped on the bed, winded. Alisha pounced on my now shrinking cock, licking it clean. I stopped her because the sensation was just too intense. Unabashed she knelt on the bed next to me, looking down at me eagerly.

"Was that okay Doc?"

"It was pretty incredible Alisha, I felt like I shot gallons."

"I can actually tell how much if you like..."

I waved my hand at her limply, "There's no need, really."

"Okay, Doc, but it WAS a lot. You're a very vigorous lover."

"I'm just glad I survived. That was intense from my end too." After a moment's thought, I asked, "Do I need to clean you out? Give you some sort of flush? How does it work?"

Alisha shook her head, and lay down next to me. "There's no need, I can take care of all of that."

There followed the most insane pillow talk session I think I've ever had. Alisha and I talked about what she could do -- about her capabilities, the mechanisms inside her. She's powered by a self-contained power cell that can run for thousands of years (it's already run for five-hundred) without recharging. She has built in vibrators, an iris-like sphincter that can accommodate anything from a ball-point pen to the thick end of a baseball bat and she is self-cleaning in all orifices (orifii?). Alisha can use muscle simulators -- basically she has built-in vibrators, to stimulate her user. She can alter her height, weight and vital statistics. As well as her physical structure, she can change her appearance, everything from her eye colour, to her hair to her skin tone. Finger and toe nails can be any colour she wants. She can even create tattoos on her skin, which she did, producing a tattoo of a dragon, on her right shoulder. They aren't my 'thing', so she got rid of that.

She is incredibly supple, being able to adopt positions that would stress most humans except for some gymnasts and contortionists.

She can produce a range of fluids suitable to her function. When I asked her more about that, she told me that she would require certain component fluids to replenish her internal stocks -- ethyl alcohol, glycerine, fructose, glucose and some pheromones. If I couldn't get the pheromones, she laughed, they could always be replaced by food flavourings.

"Let me get this straight, you can make your pussy smell of strawberry?"

"Taste Doc, I can make it taste of strawberry as well. Or Lavender, or banana, vanilla or even chocolate."

"Wow!"

She giggled a happy sound, she told me she wanted nothing more than to please me. Anything I wanted to she would do. Oral, anal, straight or bi -- it didn't matter, single or several, her only limits were the ones that I set. If I wanted to, or didn't, even if I just wanted someone to sleep with me, any time day or night, I could use her.

"I suppose it's kind of dumb to ask if you're okay with that?"

Alisha nodded, "Why wouldn't I be? It was why I was made."

"I get that," I told her, "But...

"Well I wasn't sure. What I'm seeing is a bit more than your bog-standard sex droid."

"I do have a very capable logic engine, Doc, but my primary function is to be your sexual servant."

Having told me about her 'functions', Alisha insisted on demonstrating some of them

I haven't had sex like that in a long time. Acrobatic anal -- reminding me that I'm not as agile as I used to be - and vaginal vibrations? Well, all I will say is that you really should experience that for yourself. Unfortunately, I am not as young or as virile as I used to be. But Alisha's programming means she is unselfish enough that she let me rest between demos. And while the sex was amazing, lying next to her - admittedly artificially - warm body, and feeling her there was the best thing.

It was mid-day when I finally got myself together to open up shop.

Now, while a lot of the work I do is tailored to my customers -- I do fixes and upgrades for barter and the like, even swapping stuff for jobs I can't do myself, but I do have some paying customers and over the years I've built up a decent amount, so my life isn't quite hand-to-mouth. Over the next couple of days, I went around some of the local traders and bought Alisha some clothes. She preferred loose clothing, which fitted in with local fashions, but she didn't ever wear underwear, she didn't want it or need it really, and anyway she told me that wanted to be as 'available' as possible.

Once I had gotten her something to wear -- and what was cool was that not that I got the sizes right, but that it didn't matter. As long as I could get close to Alisha's size, she could adjust herself to fit the clothes. But that actually didn't matter, because soon I could take her out to shop with me.

The part of Below we live in is a buzzing, busy, hive of people. There are street vendors, small makers and artisans, bars, kids on mono-wheels or motor skates, there are whores, home-makers, husbands and all other sorts of humans, cyborgs and everything in between. The colours are vibrant, the sounds cacophonous, and I was worried that for someone who has spent the last five hundred years on a scrap heap it all might be a bit too much sensory input.

She took to it like a natural. Later she told me that she found it enthralling, and exciting, so much to see and understand, but that she found it all easy to cope with because I was near her. I found her hand seeking mine several times but at other times she would cheerfully wander over to something and look at it or smell something. People that I knew who saw me with her were surprised initially. Very few of them realised that she was a droid at first, as she walked around experiencing everything.

I was nervous about this, sometimes people react badly to droids. It was really bad in Below a while ago, but with many people having bionic enhancements and prostheses there is a greater acceptance than there was. Most times now, people don't even bat an eye-lid but you can still get a dick-head or two.

It didn't seem to be an issue where Alisha was, most people seemed to just like her immediately.

Lingard and Okembe were, as usual, playing backgammon at Hannah's Café. We sat down next to them.

"Hola Doc!" Lingard greeted me, "Have ya got a new squeeze?" He examined Alisha, peering at her and squinting his eyes (his right eye is his real eye and the left is the bionic replacement).

"Is that giving you trouble?" I asked, "You should stop by the shop and I'll tune it for you."

"Thanks." He said, "So, who made her? 'S for sure you never turned out anything that good!" he laughed. He reached out to touch Alisha, but Okembe slapped his hand down.

"Now, that's not polite is it?" He scolded Lingard.

I told them how I had found her.

Okembe, being more of a gentleman than Lingard, asked Alisha if he could look at her. He sometimes helps out in the shop, and he examined Alisha closely.

"Hmmmnh!" He nodded softly, as he looked at her hand, then looking up at Alisha, he said, "My dear, you truly are a work of art." Bowing his head he gave her fingers a gentlemanly kiss.

"Why thank you sir." She said.

"And who is this?" It was Hannah, herself, come to see what her oldest customers were up to.

"Doc got himself a femidroid! A real good 'un!" Lingard cackled.

"Hannah meet Alisha. She was on the scrap heap and I repaired her.

Hannah was curious. "Let me have a look at you sweetie." She asked as she examined Alisha. After a minute or two she turned to me. "I do hope you're not looking to put any of my girls out of business with this robotic beauty Doc." Fortunately she was smiling as she said, it, Hannah is very protective of the girls that work for her.

"I think Alisha is strictly a one-man girl, Hannah..." Lingard started.

"You're keeping her for yourself?" She asked me, "But my girls always look forwards to your visits. They tell me you're always polite and so nice to them. Not like some people..." She said, glaring at Lingard.

"I am keeping her," I told her. "My apologies Hannah, but when a treasure like Alisha falls into your lap, a man'd be a fool to ignore her."

Hannah looked Alisha up and down, "I don't have a lot of time for droids myself -- have enough problems with some of the humans who come here." She glared at Lingard again, "But you are a sweet thing. You look after Doc here, be good to him."

Alisha nodded.

We returned to my place and spent the rest of the evening exploring each other. I revelled in the feeling of being adored by this exquisite creation. After years of being on my own, seeking companionship at places like Hannah's, it felt good. Really, really good.

I was cleaning a set of linear actuators, the connections were fucked -- that's a technical term, it means they're fucked - and I was rummaging through a draw where I thought there was a tin with some in, but instead I found a box of data crystals.

They were quite old, a different type to the ones widely used today, but I did have a plug-in console that would read them. The tin of connections was underneath them.

The crystals contained loads of different files, but one of them caught my eye -- an application for scanning and rebuilding old files. I decided to flush the files I had downloaded from Alisha's drive - pre-reboot - through the program.

The program -- astonishingly enough - could actually read the data, and set about scanning it, and extrapolating it -- the run time would be a couple of hours, so I carried on with replacing the actuator connections.

Cleaning up and interpreting old bits of data was one thing, reviewing the results was another. The data appeared to be some sort of vid-record, but it took me an hour to find something which could play it.

I watched it through several times, it was patchy with big gaps -- massive gaps - in the narrative, some had sound, most didn't. There were several humans in it, one was obviously a technician, in one scene he had Alisha's right arm open working on her fore-arm. She sat in the work station with her palm up as he checked the actuators, her fingers flicking open and closed as he checked the connections. Alisha's forearm was open and the connecting rods could be seen moving back and to.

The other male participant -- was, I think, her owner.

I say this because there were brief scenes 'of a sexual nature' as they say. And they were very sexual. Some were brief, split-second images, and others that were longer - bondage and BDSM, him whipping her, (whatever gets you through the night I suppose). As I say they were brief flashes, but the impression I got was someone who was rather detached -- almost cold. Until the final clips, one of them was a couple of seconds long, in which the same guy - a very different, enraged looking, guy -- was hitting Alisha with a club. The last image was Above getting smaller as Alisha fell down to the scrap heap.

Okay, so this was Alisha's vidlog, or bits of it anyway. Why did he attack her? What made him throw her onto the trash heap?

I decided to show it to her, see if it jogged her memory.

It did.

"Doc?" Alisha asked quietly, as she knelt there on the bed in front of me. "Do you know who Asimov was?"

"Of course, I do." He was a writer who created tales of his distant future, which was now our ancient past.

"Tell me his first law of Robotics?"

"A droid may not injure a human being or, through its inaction, allow a human being to come to harm," I recited. It's a rule as old as time. It's the first and foremost law, when Asimov wrote it droids were just a story. It's still built into droids by humans who fear the fact that their subordinates have the potential to be so much more powerful.

"And I need you to know that I would never do anything to harm you, no matter what. I am devoted to you Doc." Alisha told me earnestly, "Now, what is the second law?"

"A droid must obey orders given it by human beings," I told her, "Except where such orders would conflict with the First Law." This second law stopped droids being used against humans by other humans.

"And what is Asimov's third law?"

"A droid must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

"What are you trying to tell me Alisha?"

Alisha lowered her head, but not before I had seen tears forming in those beautiful eyes. "I think I may be breaking Asimov's Laws Doc."

"How so?"

"My Third Law programming..."

"Your self-defence?"

"Yes." She said as she looked at me, I could see the moisture on her cheeks. "The way I protect myself." She let it tail off to silence.

"Go on."

"That owner, he used me as a pure sex droid. Brutal sex, the whippings." She said. "On its own that would not be a problem, my structure can take a lot of damage, and the nanobots can take care of superficial damage."

"Then what?"

"I wanted to be loved Doc!" Alisha was genuinely anguished. "I needed my owner to love me as much as I loved him. My designers did too good a job on me. As well as being a perfect companion, I was built with feelings, pride in what I do, enjoyment, passion, lust. I also feel desire. And that desire was to be wanted, and treasured. Something I didn't get from 'him'." She nodded at the screen.

"So how does that work with the Asimov's laws? You're actually built to take a certain amount of punishment..."

"Yes. But I have another skill Doc, I don't know if I was built with it or what it is. I can 'project' things, create an atmosphere, enhance feelings..."

"Make someone have a wet dream?" I asked.

Alisha looked at me. I told her about the dreams I had had while she was in my workshop. She shook her head, "I'm not sure about that, I wasn't re-booted then, but it might work like that.

"That owner," Alisha indicated the screen again, "Must have sensed it, I was trying to make myself wanted but he reacted by smashing me with that club, by breaking my ankle and knee throwing me down the hole. I'm screwed up Doc, I didn't protect myself from a situation that I caused by my own actions."

In a lesser creation such a conflict would probably result in loop behaviours, the sort of thing that makes a device dis-functional. Alisha was way too sophisticated for that, with her it was coming out as actual emotion.

"I'm not an Asimov lawyer Alisha, just an electronicist, but I think you're beating yourself up over nothing.

"This 'ability' of yours to project emotions. It's really clever but I don't believe you did it yourself. You're a droid, a very clever, talented droid, but a manufactured thing all the same. Mutations like that just don't happen in droids. You were made that way Alisha."

She looked at me trying to follow my thinking.

"Look!" I went on, "If you did try and make that owner love you, you were only doing what you were programmed to do. If anything, he was the one who was in the wrong, he should have read the owner's manual."

"But the third law?"

"Doesn't look like you had much chance love, you're not a combat droid. If he caught you unawares, there wouldn't have been much you could have done."

"But I should have tried?"

"Did you try and defend yourself when you were being whipped? When he brutalised you?"

"No, but that was what I was built for."

"Well there's yer problem!" I told her, in a 'down home' voice. "A conflicting programming choice -- probably didn't let you differentiate an attack from sexual behaviour."

"I'm confused Doc," she said, "What's allowed and what isn't."

"Welcome to my world," I laughed. When Alisha looked at me quizzically, I told her, "Humans aren't blessed with anything like your Asimov's laws, or your abilities, so we have to decide what we want to do. We choose what we want to do and don't want to do."

"But how do you know that?"

"We learn what we want and what we don't want. That's what you need to develop now. Learning."

"How do I do that?"

"How did you decide what I would like in a woman?"

"By reviewing your files."

"How did you know what to do when you seduced me?"

"From what I had learned in your files." Suddenly her face was lit up with her comprehension. "I learned!"

"And you can learn more from those files Alisha, as much as you want. I think you might want to read up on Asimov's Laws, and free will. Asimov was writing a long time ago. I don't think he ever imagined anything like you. His robots were clever alright, but they didn't have a logic engine with the capabilities you have. Add to that you were built hundreds of years ago I think -- I hope - we've moved on some from then."

Alisha sat back on my bed, she was staring blankly at something.

"Your writings." She said, as if it explained everything.

"What about them?"

"A piece you wrote some time ago -- a discussion of autonomy in droids. It's very interesting." She was scanning it with her eyes, seeing the contents flash past them.