Alisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the bell rang as someone entered my workshop, and I left her sitting there, still reading.

It was a simple matter, a new prosthetic needed fitting. I had done the nerve links, the nodes for the connections, a few weeks ago. They were all well healed up, all I needed to do was to fit the new device. We had been trying to schedule in the actual fitting for a few days but things had got in the way so it hadn't worked out. A window had opened up for the client, and now was a really good time for her.

Luckily, I could leave Alisha reading and we could get the job done. It took about two hours.

By the time I closed up the shop and went back into my quarters, it looked like Alisha had finished reading my old papers.

I had also had time to think. As I cleaned and put away my tools and equipment, I thought about what she told me.

"Alisha?" She looked up at me, I felt the warmth of her gaze. "Alisha have you ever used your ability on me. Broadcast any emotions at or on me?"

She looked down at the floor, a very human trait, once again I mentally complimented the people who had designed her.

"Yes Doc, I have."

"What was it you did?"

"I radiate desire, made myself more attractive to you."

I'd figured as much. I sat down on the bed next to her. Taking her hands, I tilted her head up so we were looking at each other.

"Please don't do it again." I told her. "Humans can't do that, and anyways I don't think it's something you need to do now."

"Okay Doc." She looked sad, but I felt I could trust her.

"Are you_" She went on, "Now that you know, are you going to put me aside now, Doc?"

I smiled. "Are you familiar with the story of Pygmalion Alisha?"

She did that blank eyed thing for a moment.

"It's a very old story," I told her, as she scanned for the story. "About a sculptor who makes a beautiful statue, so beautiful he falls in love with it..."

"He prays to the gods to make her a woman." She finished, "And the gods grant his wish. How is this relevant Doc?"

"I didn't build you Alisha, but I think I have fallen in love with you." I said, finally saying it aloud, "I realised what you'd done but despite that, I still want you in my life."

"Not just as a sex droid?"

"No," I told her, "Not just a sex droid. Though you're quite good at that so perhaps I will let you carry on with it. But really I just want you in my life."

"Thank you." She actually sounded relieved. "I read your early academic papers, and I think I understand now Doc."

"What do you understand Alisha?"

"From what you wrote about how droids can have autonomy. You think that certain types of droids can lead an autonomous life, even within the scope of Asimov's rules. Not being servants, but being part of the community. You want me to be a companion, not a droid slave. And I want to be your companion, if you'll have me?"

We went to bed and fucked after that....

Alisha took to learning like a duck takes to water, while I worked, she'd be on a chair in the work shop doing that thing, like the pages of my old papers or other articles were passing in front of her eyes. Or she would be watching the news vids or while we went out, she would be keenly people-watching those around us. This went on for a couple of weeks,

Then Alisha went and got herself gang-banged.

Mid-summer Solstice is always a big deal in Below. It's a recognised three-day holiday, there were plays, and sporting events, a lot of businesses closed for Mid-Summer day, apart from bars, and people went ape-shit crazy.

It was a kind of mis-rule thing, a letting off steam festival. The administrators in Above realised that life in Below can be hard, and people need to 'get off the lead' occasionally. Mid-Summer was adopted and over the years it grew.

The big part of the festival is actually on Mid-Summer's day itself. Around the city various clubs prepare floats and costumes and there are parades throughout the city -- all coalescing into one big one where the costumed dancers dance along in skimpy costumes -- or less, to the throbbing rhythms of the bands driving them along.

Around the parades people drink and dance and throw glitter at each other, or confetti, or streamers (occasionally rocks or bottles, but it's generally good natured). Girls parade around in costumes that echo the dancers, they dance around shaking their boobs, wiggling their hips, their bums waggling enticingly. There is often a lot of licentious behaviour. The people of Below are just normal people, not particularly overt about many things but at Mid-Summer they come out of their shells. There may be fondling and kissing but generally anything that comes about because of it, usually happens behind closed doors, I mean you rarely see people fornicating in the streets. The constables are pretty relaxed but some things they do take a dim view of.

We -- Alisha and I -- had started watching the local parades at Hannah's. Alisha had gone for a light skirt that came down to just about the upper part of her thigh and that was it. She had asked me to paint her body with flowers and wheels of colour. She could actually have made these patterns appear on her skin herself, but she chose to 'do it for real', so that she understood the experience better. I'm no mean hand with a paint brush -- though some of the lines are a bit wobbly in places - and she looked okay. I think she actually made her boobs a bit bigger, certainly they seemed to jiggle more, but she appeared to be having fun, and that was the main thing.

Outside one bar there was a band playing and Alisha was dancing. She had been reviewing footage of current dance trends and practicing them about the place. Like everything she did it perfectly. She was incredibly limber, supple and of course had a faultless sense of rhythm. So, watching Alisha dance was a delight, in fact watching her dance affected parts of the male nervous system. She could be incredibly erotic. As it was, she was just dancing away to the band, when she caught the attention of a bunch of guys drinking. They started gesturing and cat-calling. I knew a couple of them by sight, they were all local boys, young men. Most of whom worked in recycling metals and some fabrication. My read of the situation was that they were doing exactly as they should do at Mid-Summer -- letting off a bit of steam.

Alisha was fascinated, and she stood for a moment observing them before she walked over.

One particularly loud member of the groups called to her, "I've got what you want right here honey!"

"Oh!" Alisha looked at him, "What is it?"

He unzipped himself and took his cock out, "Hard fuck meat baby, hard fuck meat!"

"Oh!" Alisha squealed, pleasing the lad with her attention, "It's like a penis! Only smaller!" The guy's face fell, as his friends laughed at the put-down.

"Does anyone have a real one I can see?" She asked sweetly.

It was like they all had suddenly sprouted cocks, six or seven of them waved at her.

"Yeah! We got cocks girlie! You want to get fucked pretty girl?"

Alisha looked at me. I thought I could see the request in her eyes. I wasn't certain it was a good idea, but I figured it was her choice to explore, so I shrugged as if to say 'if you want to'. And she led the guys inside the bar. I followed on behind them and we went through to the back room.

They were all over her, none of them had figured out yet that Alisha was a femidroid yet, and I wasn't that bothered with telling them. Everybody was on a learning curve tonight. Alisha was on a sexual adventure, the young men as well, and me? Well I was exploring my jealous side.

"Hey man?" One of the guys was addressing me, "Are you cool with what's happening?" Alisha was being fondled and stroked by the boys surrounding her, their hands were all over her body.

I was. I was surprisingly cool with what was about to happen, I mean Alisha was with me, but she was exploring the way I felt about autonomy as well as her own sexual situation. That didn't mean I wasn't a little bit jealous, but I figured 'whatever'.

I nodded at the young man, "Just treat her right young man, I think you're in for a treat."

My words surprised him, but he nodded and turned back to the group. I sensed that they were going to treat her right but also that she was going to get fucked.

They surrounded her -- she still dancing away, but now the dance had changed. Alisha was moving slowly, more sensually, still in time with the band outside, but with a hot, erotic twist. Most of the young men had shed their trousers and were at least naked below the waist. Alisha was exploring the cocks they presented to her, touching them, stroking them and gently manipulating them with her fingers.

She knelt down and looked up at them with her mouth an open invitation. They weren't slow to take her up on it.

She was licking and sucking when suddenly one of them shouted angrily, "She's a fucking droid!" His hand flashed. I'm not sure what he was going to do, I hoped it was just that he was going to push her away, but we never got to find out.

Alisha's hand moved faster than his, locking his wrist in a vice-like grip.

He couldn't move, and he was trying, but Alisha's grip was tight and rock-solid. I could tell she wasn't hurting, it was just that he could not move his hand, forwards, back or any which way.

"Let him go Alisha." I said quietly, as I stood up and walked forwards. She released him, and they all backed off a step.

I moved to behind her shoulder, stroking her hair as she knelt there. "Boys. Meet Alisha." She smiled up at them -- some of them remembered their manners and greeted her back.

"You're right of course, Alisha is a femidroid, but I tell you guys she's like none I have ever seen before." I stroked her hair and she pushed her head back into my palm, incidentally pushing her pert boobs up in front of them. I looked at the guy I spoken to earlier. "I said that if you treat her right, you're in for a treat?" he nodded.

"Alisha can do things, and she will do things to you, you wouldn't believe, but she's new to all of this. She's still learning. I think she would love for you guys to show her what a gang-bang is about, after all that's what you offered to do to her isn't it? I am sure that she will do her very best to make sure you all get off in the process. But you have to treat her right, d'y'understand?"

I looked at them all. The afternoon had gotten strange -- but a curious, interesting strange and all bar the guy who had moved against her, were still standing there. I could see that some of them were already regaining their interest. The other guy put his pants back on and went back outside.

"You're Doc Spark ain'tcha?" One of the young men asked.

I nodded. "What do you mean she can 'do' things?" he asked. Alisha was busy already, stroking and slurping on hard fuck meat.

I laughed. "The best thing you can do is find out." And no sooner were the words out of my mouth but Alisha had his cock down her throat and she was using the built-in vibrator there to stimulate him as he thrust in and out. Not having a gag response, (unless she wanted one) or needing to breath (unless she simulated being choked) she was able to hold his hardness deep in her throat as she sucked and vibrated him.

"OH FUCK!" He cried out, "Oh fuck, fuck fuck! That's fucking -- ohhhhhhhh! -- awesome!"

That game became real popular very quickly, they all took turns there.

About midnight I decided it was time to go home. Alisha was still going strong, I mean a thousand-year battery, she wasn't going to slow down any time soon, right? As for human companionship, by the time that I gave up she had been through the original seven, two or three times. I think the guy who left, actually came back at one point, so that was the original eight she had. Then there was a steady stream of people in and out of the room, guys and girls, and Alisha kept up with them. She was penetrated orally, vaginally, and anally, by singles and multiples, she was on top, on the bottom, head to tail, forwards, backwards, upside-down and -- well, you get the idea.

God knows how much cum she accepted.

She did take hygiene breaks, cleaning herself out and making sure she didn't pass on any contaminants or germs.

It wasn't a long walk back, and although I hadn't had a lot to drink, I was quite contemplative about the whole thing. When I got back to my place, I had gotten to the nub of how I was feeling and why I hadn't stayed longer.

Firstly, I'm not that into watching. Initially it was about making sure that Alisha was okay, but once I knew that she was -- I actually got bored.

Secondly, it was my own fault, I had set Alisha on the road to autonomy, should I have been surprised if she took it? She'd turned to look at me before she went over towards the boys, had she been asking for permission? I thought so at first, but I think now she was just checking that I was okay.

All of the time I was there she stayed in control, though it seemed at times she was out of control -- uncontrollably slutty, licentious, and whorish, but in actual fact I think she was just gathering data. She let men dominate her, and dominated them -- commanding them to do things, urging them on with a stream of obscenities. What I had been watching wasn't just a gang-bang, it was Alisha establishing her own self.

I may just have been maudlin, and if truth be known, I was feeling a little old, and kind of lonely after her coming into my life like that, I figured I had lost her.

So, I was surprised when, an hour or so later, the most popular femidroid in town samba'd into my living room.

The paint had gone, but Alisha had covered her modesty with someone's t-shirt. She was singing softly to herself as she came through to my bed and climbed in. Somehow, she had showered, as she smelled fresh and clean and not at all like ten hours of rough sweaty sex.

She reached over and touched my shoulder, "Hey Doc!" She said softly.

I rolled over to face her, "Hey you."

"I just wanted to say thank you."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"It was fun," she said, "I learned a lot!"

"Okay." I said, as I turned back over and made as if to go to sleep.

I admit I was being a little childish. People can get like that if they live alone for too long. Alisha didn't deserve it. She wasn't 'mine', I didn't 'own' her. Hellfire! I even encouraged her to be herself.

So, the next morning was awkward.

I was up early, wandering about like a bear with sore bollocks. The shop was closed and there would only be the odd emergency customer, it being the third day of the festival, so I was going to do some tidying. The place needed it.

Alisha appeared an hour after I had started, she had elected to use the sheet as a wrap, and fuck me but she looked gorgeous in it, as usual.

"Ah! What's up Doc?" There was a chirpy, slightly feisty tone to her this morning.

I made a non-committal grunt, which was one helluva mature thing to do.

Alisha sat down next to me at the bench. "Did someone steal your sweet roll?" She asked. I gave her another grunt.

"Talk to me please Doc? Is it about yesterday? Because I thought you were okay with it."

I couldn't lie to her. Despite her performance in the back room, there was still an air of innocence about her. I hadn't actually gone to sleep when I rolled over but I had spent a long time thinking -- which was probably why I was so grumpy.

I turned to face Alisha and took both of her hands in mine -- at which point the sheet fell down exposing those lovely breasts. She gave a little giggle and pulled it back up.

"You remember a couple of weeks ago when we talked about Pygmalion?" She nodded.

"He wasn't the only fictional character to fall for his creation. The history of fiction - books and vids - is littered with stories of men who fall in love with robots and droids -- either ones that they made or that they found -- like me and you. Man finds droids, droid is eternally grateful to man, droid becomes devoted to man, they both live happily ever after. End of."

Alisha just listened attentively.

"When I was young, I wrote all about autonomy as something of an ideal we should strive to. The droids in the stories were all powerful characters, but generally they ended up being subservient to the humans, losing their individuality, the things that were their strengths. The humans should have been helping them up not letting them down. Despite that I'd fallen into the same trap, like in the stories. I was falling for submissive Alisha."

She nodded, "I didn't help by declaring my devotion to you."

I nodded. "That's true, but what I am trying to say, is that if I want to be true to that younger me, I have to let you go Alisha. The person that I saw yesterday was a droid fully in control of her own destiny..."

"No Doc." I shushed her interruption and went on.

"We can work something out," I told her. "You can stay here and I'll help you get your own place sorted out..."

"I said no, Doc." She was firmer now. "You're right, when you first brought me back to life, I would quite happily have lived a life of devotion to you. But then you opened my eyes with your writings."

My turn to be curious now, I awaited.

"Yesterday was a great learning experience for me. It was all about me seeing whether I could control a situation like that, whether I could stay within Asimov's rules, but be my own person. That was as extreme a situation as I think I could find. It was close at times, but I did it. How could I be your autonomous individual if I couldn't manage other people and not break the rules?"

She looked pleased with herself. And in a way I was pleased for her, I was sad too, as I figured we'd be parting, but as they say 'my work here was done'.

"Oh!" was all I could manage.

"No! Doc," she said again, "At some point last night, our relationship -- you and me -- changed. I changed! I was thinking for myself and I made my decisions based on what I wanted, not what other people wanted. And one of those decisions was about you and me.

"Before yesterday, I needed you to want me, my life wasn't right without you needing me. Do you want me in your life Doc?"

Well that was easy, "Yes. I do." I told her.

"Well, I want to be with you, but not because my programming says I need to be. I want to be with you, because I choose to be. Can you accept me on those terms? If you can, if you still want me, you can have me until my power pack runs down."

And at that point I knew my work truly was done. Being who I am, my first thought was not one of joy, but the more mundane observation that somehow Alisha had broken her programming, but it was a thought of only a moment, if that. Somehow this wonderful creation had become what I wanted all those years ago, an autonomous individual, a new person.

"Besides that," she laughed as she lifted her arms and shimmied her shoulders, making those lovely breasts joggle in front of me, "Where am I ever going to find someone who can fix me when I break as well as you do?"

We hugged, and for the first time it was the embrace of two friends, people who wanted to be together.

We ended up back in bed, and I discovered how far Alisha had changed, she wasn't any less giving but it was more of a two-way street. Certainly, there was no urgent thrusting or desperate vigour. Instead we took our time, Alisha wore only a sheet and I only a pair of shorts and a t-shirt so it was the work of moments before we were naked. We sat on the bed facing each other, touching, stroking.

I leaned forwards and kissed her, the suspension of my disbelief such that it didn't even come to mind that Alisha is a construct, a manufactured thing of actuators and servos, muscle bundles and metal structures. At that point in time she was just another being, with a gentle touch, and an open heart.