Alison and Susan

Story Info
Burlington gets his way.
3.6k words
4.37
22.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison and Susan - 3

Burlington nKwame employed his cousin to look after his taxi business in West Africa. It allowed him to leave his wife and three children and make occasional visits to see his brother; and his brother's delectable young wife, Alison. Ever since he had seen the beautiful blond girl coming down the aisle of the church on his brother's arm, Burlington had eagerly lusted after her.

After the wedding, he had seduced her younger sister, eighteen year old Susan. Now Susan had given birth to his baby. In order to escape his influence when she found out about his family in West Africa, Susan had teamed up with an old friend of her sister who now worked as a whore.

She had joined in to try and erase her memories of Burl but as soon as he appeared she had flown back into his arms. She ended by giving herself to him whenever he wanted. Susan let it be known that Burl was welcome to use her any way he liked when he was in town.

There was no accounting for tastes as the saying went and Glyn wondered idly why he was concerned with Susan, whose intellectual abilities were no match for his own lovely wife's coolheaded logic. Burl certainly took advantage of Susan's offer. She was never less than thoroughly satisfied with the energetic lubrication service Burl dished out. She even seemed to have forgiven him for thinking about Alison, the sister-in-law he lusted after, while he was making love to her. Several times he had actually called her Alison as he came and she had laughed delightedly.

"I'll answer to 'Alison' if that's what you want, Burl," she told him.

For the next three months, Alison and Glyn were travelling across the globe, but eventually he took up his position as a Director and bought a house in Long Island. It was a modern, smallish, secluded two-storey house with a long curving drive and garaging for four cars.

Although the sisters kept in touch by email, they hadn't met for a year until Susan came to see the new house and her niece, Alison and Glyn's baby girl. Of course the sisters had a great time nattering about their babies.

Some months later, back at the place where Susan hung out with Julie and Natalie, there was a surprise visit one day from Alison herself.

Swishing into the apartment dressed in her Paris gown and accessories, the normally cool Alison looked quite angry as her sister greeted her. Her anger was directed at her husband, Glyn. An old acquaintance of his was a geisha whose services he had appreciated over many years.

"He's gone off to that Japanese whore for a long weekend," she cried, " I wouldn't mind just a postcard or a present at Christmas, but to spend a long weekend with her is a bit much. I told him so too. I said if he went I would come and visit you while he was away. And he just told me to do what I liked. So here I am!"

"Are you going to be joining us?" Julie inquired hopefully.

"I don't think so, even though I'm sorely tempted!" Alison told her former colleague.

"What does Burl say about you being a whore?" she asked her sister.

"Not a lot! He actually uses me as a substitute for you. He's always hankered after you, lusted for you. He often calls me Alison when he's fucking me, especially when he comes. It seems to have started the day he saw you walking down the aisle on his brother's arm. I reckon Glyn would kill him if he found out!"

Alison listened quietly, thinking some unimaginable thoughts. She had never quite fancied Burl, there was just something about the man that gave her the shivers. She couldn't imagine why Susan had allowed him to seduce her, let alone bear his child. Now, even knowing he had a wife and children in Africa seemed to make no difference to her younger sister, who raced into his bed as soon as he wanted her.

Glyn finished his visit to his old geisha friend in Japan and flew home. He had spent some precious tranquil days with her. Now after the massaging, bathing and exercise he felt reinvigorated. He was looking forward to being with Alison again. It was time they thought about another child too!

There was a refuelling stop on the West Coast. Just as the aircraft was about to touch down, it hit a down draught that operated chiefly on the starboard wing. To the screams of many of the passengers, the wing tip touched the tarmac in a shower of sparks. The plane swerved violently towards the control tower.

By a miracle of reflex action the pilot, a former USAF B52 flyer and now the airline's oldest veteran within a week of retirement, hauled it back up level, opened the throttles, retracted the undercarriage and circled round for another approach. He landed smoothly to tumultuous applause from all the passengers except one who remained silent in his seat. The banker Glyndbourne nKwame had died of a heart attack.

Alison was stunned by the news of her husband's death. There had been no trace of heart trouble when the bank had sent him for a medical on his appointment to the board. Since then he had attended several regular check-ups without adverse comment. She was soon surrounded by her mother, Glyn's people, Susan and Burl. The lawyers also came to sort out his affairs.

After the reading of the will, most of the visitors departed. Alison and his son were the main beneficiaries, Burl inherited a small pension - which enabled him later to sell off his taxi business to his cousin - and there was a small bequest to a Japanese lady.

Being in constant contact over several days only served to fuel Burl's intense lust for Alison. The sight of her in a tight-fitting black velvet dress that did nothing to conceal her flat tummy, nicely contoured breasts or that ass-to-die-for, had Burl crossing his legs to hide the great bulge between them.

His desire for his newly widowed sister-in-law wasn't tempered by any thoughts of love or compassion. He had no wish to put her on a pedestal and worship from afar. He simply wanted to bury his cock in her. Every night he estimated the joyous relief that shooting a load of his cum into her would bring. He needed payback for the years of yearning to possess her. And he would need to time things well if he was ever going to get into Alison's panties.

Alison's coolness to him, engendered not only by her contempt for the way he treated her sister, or from his unprepossessing looks, but also a revulsion from some aura he seemed to project on those around him.

Six months after the funeral found Burl back in circulation. First he called on Alison's old friend Julie.

He found Julie and Natalie on one of their rare free evenings and soon engaged them in conversation. Julie had met Burl both at Alison's wedding and at her husband's funeral, so she didn't think too much about chatting to him. Knowing they were a couple of whores, Burl offered them a decent enough price so they extended their services to him. He fucked Natalie first, then turned his attention to Julie. He fucked her really hard and took particular care to give her a good orgasm.

When he congratulated her, she told him, "When I stop enjoying a good fuck like that, I'll give up and retire!"

They went on chatting for an hour before Burl gave her one last goodnight fuck and they both went to sleep.

What Burl had learned about Alison had intrigued him. Now he knew his cool, blond sister-in-law had been playing the whore for some weeks before she made up her mind to devote herself to her business career and eventually marriage to his brother.

The thought of being able to buy her services just as he had her friend Julie tickled him. He set off to see her. When he got there, Alison was alone. She sat on the terrace drinking coffee, brought out by her maid Lisa.

"Well, Good morning!"

Alison jumped up, startled by the unwelcome sound of Burl's voice.

"Er... Good morning," she replied.

Burl stepped closer. He bent down to kiss her on the cheek. In that position he got a good view of her cleavage which started a delicious tingling in his cock.

As they stepped apart, he raised his right hand and touched the side of her cheek with the tips of his fingers. She seemed frozen, like a rabbit in the headlights of an approaching truck. His fingers started to drop away from her cheek, along the side of her neck, round to the front of her favourite black velvet dress.

"Are you still wearing black all the way through?" he queried.

'How on earth could he know I'd been wearing black underwear for the last six months," was Alison's immediate thought.

Now was the moment. Effortlessly Burl ripped the front of her dress all the way from the neckline to the hem.

"I knew it!" he remarked, as he gazed at the white satin and lace so much beloved by both Susan and her sister. It had been new on that morning when Alison had decided she'd had enough of black satin next to her skin.

Alison's sharp intake of breath at her brother-in-law's effrontery was stifled by his lips. His arms encircled her waist tightly but the touch of his lips was very gentle. She smelt a vaguely musk-like smell from him. In spite of her instinctive revulsion, she couldn't seem to control her tongue as it slithered ghost-like along his thick upper lip. It tasted oddly of some oriental spice. Alison had a sudden idea that Burl may have consulted a witch doctor for a charm or love potion.

She pushed against him trying to escape but his reaction was to reach up under her slip and push his middle finger against the satin of her panties until it and his finger were embedded in her cunt. His thumb also thrust up into her, carrying more material into her asshole-to-die-for. Alison cried out, "No, Burl. Let go of me. I don't want this."

She tried to raise her knee but it only served to allow further progress for his finger and thumb which were now deep into her and wriggling like a pair of worms.

"I know you don't, Alison. But I do and I'm going to have you. And when I've finished with you you'll be begging for more."

Alison looked into his eyes and saw something she hadn't recognised for years. His soft brown eyes concealed a streak of sadistic cruelty. She had seen it last in the face of Mel, one of the black men who had raped her three years before. One of the two blacks who had become her lovers and who had taught her to enjoy an orgy.

She had to escape. She didn't want to go down this road. She could see the gates of hell opening. She didn't want this rogue, this villain, this sadist who had seduced her sister. He would drag her into a pit of debauchery in no time flat.

Her hands were against his shoulders and she pushed. As a space momentarily opened between their bodies, Alison felt Burl unzip his fly. Then she felt the warm, thick, stiff, throbbing master of Burl between her thighs. Every conscious thought in Alison's mind wanted to end this. Internally she was screaming, "No! No! No!"

But no sounds came out of her. Burl's fingers were pulling her panties to one side now and the head of his cock was poised against the lips of her cunt.

Alison made one last desperate plea, "Please don't do it, Burl. I know you've wanted me for a long time, but please, don't take me like this," she begged.

"I don't WANT to fuck you, I'm GOING to fuck you Alison, you little whore!"

He thrust hard, driving his cock into her, amazed at how easily it slipped in. He realised she had been very wet already. Her arms had been against his shoulders but were now beginning to go round his neck as he felt his cock bottom out. Her hot tears against fell his cheek.

"There now, Alison! Don't pretend you don't enjoy a good fuck, girl. Not after all the time you've spent on my brother's monstrous cock," he said in a triumphant tone, "and all that time when you and your whore-friend Julie were renting it out to any black cock that wanted it."

She turned her tear-stained face up to him. He kissed her open mouthed. He drove his tongue into her and was pleasantly surprised to feel her own tongue pressed against his. It became the sort of long wet sexy kiss he had for so long dreamed about with Alison.

As his hands began to knead the cheeks of her ass, he felt her moving in time with him. She was responding. He had her! Burl's cock grew even stiffer as he relished the sort of fucking he was about to deliver to his sister-in-law.

He would fuck her brains out whether she wanted to or not. But how much better it was to carry her with him on the road to depravity and debauchery. He wanted nothing less than to drag her in the mud and mire, to humiliate the woman who had for so long teased and tormented him even in his dreams. It looked as if she would soon be a slave to his cock and would do anything, absolutely anything at all to please her black lover.

Alison found herself falling into an almost dreamlike sexual trance. It was as if her body refused to follow the path her brain had determined on. The fantastic pleasure of Burl's stiff erection with its wondrous girth obliterated all her other senses, especially that of foreboding.

It wasn't just Burl who couldn't be stopped; it wasn't just him who wanted this fuck. Now she herself admitted that it had been a dark desire lurking in the back of her mind for several weeks past. She searched for the key to her idea but it eluded her.

She was too busy humping back in time with Burl's thrusting prick to think about it now.

She realised how well Burl had timed his assault on her. She was missing her husband Glyn's attentions more than she realised. She was loving the fact that Burl's prick was so nice and thick and stiff and... "Oh! Oh! Agh!" she cried, "Oh! Burl, fuck me."

"Louder!" Burl ordered.

She screamed, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Oh! Please, Burl, FUCK ME!"

And he came just as she began to shriek a hymn to the carnal pleasure she experienced. Their timing was perfect.

"I guess we were just made to fuck together, Alison," Burl told her as he shot load after load of cum into her.

Oh! How he loved that feeling, emptying the contents of his balls into this girl who had beguiled and tormented him for years. The look of her, the smell of her, the touch of her hand, the way she fixed her hair had contrived to drive him mad with desire. Now the blond whore was his. Life was great!

He was fairly certain that she would be unprotected, not having been sexually active of late. There was nothing he would like better at that moment than to know he was getting her pregnant!

As she got her breath back, Alison resigned herself to her fate. She was now Burl's woman to do what he would with her. The gates of hell were now closed behind her and her fate was cast.

Burl picked her up and carried her into the bedroom she had once shared with Glyn. He pulled the remains of her clothes off. He entered her and began fucking her again and now she responded eagerly. She loved it! She wanted it just as much as he did. He fucked her mouth, her asshole and her cunt a total of seven or eight times more before going to sleep.

As she awoke, Alison wondered what she was going to say to her sister Susan.

Burl kept her in bed for the next three days, a saga of sex broken only when Lisa brought in meals. They inevitably sat up in bed, eating off trays. As she entered and left the bedroom, Lisa wore a slight smirk that Alison found extremely irritating.

Then Susan rang. She was, she reported, pregnant again by Burl! She would be up to see her sister in a couple of days.

Burl overheard most of this conversation and turned it to advantage. When Susan appeared, he made no secret of his relationship with Alison, holding her hand, stroking her hair and whispering little asides to her.

At bedtime, when Susan tried to take his arm, he grabbed both her and Alison round the waist and guided both sisters into the master bedroom.

"You might as well know, Sue, that I've been fucking Alison here for some time now. You have the choice. You can join us or get out and leave us."

Susan looked at Alison. She looked lost, forlorn even. Alison held out her hand to her younger sister.

"Come on Susan. You've always known he would get me in the end. Join us. You might as well."

Susan took her sister's hand and together they embraced Burl. They undressed together and Burl fucked them one after another. Then they played with his cock; fondling and sucking it like a pair of puppies at their mother's teat.

At that point Burl began to realise what a treasure he had. Not one but two asses-to-die-for. He wasted no time in fucking them one after the other. He rejoiced in the feeling of triumph that driving his cock into Alison's asshole gave him, knowing Susan was watching. It was the same for Susan.

Leaking cum from everywhere, the sisters curled up on each side of Burl and slept soundly. Burl smiled to himself on the conquests he had made and what was to come.

In the morning he went into town and bought a thin whippy cane. He swished it through the air a couple of times and grinned. He had great plans.

It is not possible in such a delicate, modest vehicle as Literotica to describe all the degradations and depravities to which Burl subjected the two sisters, so this must be left largely to the imagination of the reader. But as an indication of the way he treated the girls, there was the occasion when Alison returned to the house just as Burl finished fucking Susan's ass. She was made to lie down, clean up her sister's asshole with her tongue while Burl buried his cock in her asshole for good measure. All the while Burl kept urging his sister-in-law to say how much she enjoyed getting her tongue as deep as possible in Susan's asshole.

Then there was the time he treated them to an evening meal at a restaurant. He wanted them to be well dressed for the occasion and watched while Alison donned her best white satin bra, panties, garter belt and full length slip. On top she wore a smart powder blue suit with a nice tight skirt, shimmering sheer nylons and white open-toed shoes.

After a good meal they returned to the house. Alison said she had to go for a pee, but when she went to the toilet, Burl was sitting on the seat. He motioned to the wicker chair by the basin. She sat down in it.

"Will you be long?" she asked Burl. She could see he was just sitting there, his clothes in place. He wasn't using the toilet at all.

Burl smiled at her,

"Go on Alison, relax and have a piss as you are," he told her. His voice was quiet but it held just a hint of a threat.

Alison could hold out no longer. She felt she was about to burst. She started to cry as she let herself go, the straw-coloured liquid wetting her panties before running down her stockinged legs to her shoes. It also drenched the bottom of her slip and soaked through her skirt.

Then she began to giggle. Burl laughed too. It was exciting to him to humiliate her like this. It turned him on and his cock was expanding rapidly.

He held out a hand to her, pulling her across to him. He dropped his suit trousers, made her sit on his lap facing him and, ignoring her soggy wet condition, drove his cock up the leg of her panties. He brought her to one ecstatic orgasm after another before shooting his load of cum into her cunt.

When he finished she was laughing and thanking him for fucking her so well.

"It felt weird at first, peeing into my panties like that. I hadn't done it since I was three.. Then after a while it was okay. If it pleases you, Burl, I'll do anything you want."

"I just want you to be a dirty, filthy fucking whore for me, sweetheart," he said with a grin.

Suffice to say that after a year in which they each bore babies for him, they had become the totally devoted slaves of Burlington nKwame.

At first they might have hesitated to express their eagerness to do whatever it was that pleased him. Then after a swipe across the rump with his whippy cane, they would pour forth their approval of just about anything he wanted. Even without the cane, they were willing, even keen,

12