Alison Loves A Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison loves Hanna's ass.
7k words
4.57
27k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Alison DiLaurentis had been pretty much on cloud nine ever since she tricked Aria Montgomery, one of her best friends, into giving up her anal cherry to her. Mostly because she was ass fucking Aria whenever she had the chance, her friend just as addicted to getting her ass hole destroyed as Ali was obsessed with destroying it.

They had sleepovers back and forth, each one ending with Aria's ass hole gaping wide open. But their friends and families were starting to get suspicious, and there were at least three other asses which desperately needed to be fucked. Asses which desperately needed to be fucked by her, Alison unable to stand the idea of anyone getting to those sweet little virgin butt holes first.

So while it was almost physically painful Alison had ordered Aria to stay home and dildo her back hole thinking about her. When she'd given her that order Aria had given her the cutest little puppy dog eyes, Alison nearly breaking right then. But she remained strong.

Sure, she bent Aria over in a toilet stall and slammed her little ass hole, but she had been going to do that anyway, and by the time she left Alison was confident that Aria would do as she was told like a good little bitch, leaving Alison to pop another anal cherry. Fortunately she had the perfect opportunity to do this tonight as it was Hanna Marin's weigh in.

Growing up Hanna was always a bit on the chubby side, not even the fat camp her father sent her to every summer enough to keep her weight down permanently, so eventually she had asked for Alison's help. They had tried a number of things, and the only thing which seemed to work was the weigh in.

Partly because Alison made Hanna strip down to her underwear, to make sure the result was accurate as possible, and then she would slide her hands over Hanna's body, looking for fat. That and the constant verbal shaming throughout finally got through to Hanna. That and the spanking Hanna would receive afterwards.

Trying not to be too eager Alison waited a couple of seconds after she heard her doorbell, then casually walked to her front door and greeted her friend, "Hey Hanna, you're looking good... for you."

"Thanks Ali." Hanna blushed, lowering her head and stepping inside.

Normally Alison would then lead the way to her room, but this time she allowed Hanna to take the lead so she could enjoy looking at Hanna's juicy ass, even though it wasn't well accentuated by the loose skirt Hanna was wearing, the shy blonde clearly still the only one of Ali's friends reluctant to wear the tightfitting clothes Ali picked out, often returning them for a larger size even though Hanna's body was now as near perfection as it had ever been.

In fact if anything she was officially curvy now instead of fat, and Alison was looking forward to enjoying those curves.

Once they reached her room Alison closed and locked the door, took her usual seat near to her bed and then prompted her friend, "Well then, get on with it."

"Yes Ali." Hanna nodded, scrambling to obey.

Hanna kicked off her heels and then obviously tried not to blush as she pulled her dress over her head, leaving her in just her underwear. She was probably hoping she would be allowed to leave them on, but Alison pushed her, "And the rest."

"Ali!" Hanna whined.

Remaining cool and calm Alison simply asked, "Do you remember what happened last time? And the time before that, and the time before that?"

Blushing bright red Hanna squeaked, "Yes."

"And didn't I tell you there was going to be an additional punishment next time, if it happened again. Which it did?" Alison questioned, and then when Hanna simply lowered her gaze Ali added, "Well then what are you waiting for? Strip. Give me a good look at that chubby little body of yours."

Lowering her head bashfully Hanna reached behind herself, unhooked her bra and cautiously pulled it off her, revealing those full C cup breasts Alison was secretly jealous of.

Oh well, she would be enjoying them soon enough. For now she enjoyed watching Hanna slip out of her big panties, awkwardly shuffle over to where the scales were and bent over to pick them up, giving Alison an excellent view of that big butt she was about to abuse.

She got another look when Hanna placed the scales in the centre of the room and then stood on them, Alison leaving her there for maybe a full minute before getting up and circling her pray, Alison taking a long time to lazily squeeze and examine her friend's body before saying anything else.

"You certainly don't look like you've lost any weight." Alison said almost conversationally as she squeezed one of Hanna's butt cheeks before finally looking down at the scales and then adding in her best disappointed tone, "And would you look at that, you've even put on a whole 5 pounds. Although probably it's all in this fat ass of yours, huh? Is that it? Do you like having a fat ass?"

"I'm..." Hanna nervously stammered.

"You're what? You got something to say now?" Alison mocked, "Spit it out Hefty!"

"I'm sorry Alison." Hanna whimpered.

"You will be." Alison promised, "Because you know what happens now, don't you Han?"

"Yes." Hanna softly replied.

"Well then let's get this over with." Alison said, marching over to the bed, sitting down on it and then patting her knee, "Bend over bitch. It's time for you to get your fat ass spanked."

Hanna bit her lip in this cute little way like she was going to argue, Alison almost considering opening her mouth to order her to hurry up, but sure enough after only a few seconds Hanna scurried over and with practised ease positioned herself over Alison's lap with that big butt of hers in perfect position for a nice hard spanking.

Which Alison was going to give her, but first she was going to enjoy her prize, licking her lips as she slid her hand over that big booty, thinking the same thing she had for weeks and continue to think through out the spanking, that these butt cheeks would feel so good against her thighs when she butt fucked her friend.

"I'm doing this because I love you, you know?" Alison said softly just before she finally lifted her hand up.

"I know. Thank you Ali." Hanna said softly, "I love you too."

Pretty much a second later Hanna was crying out as Alison delivered the first strike to her ass. It was quick and hard, as were the next half dozen or so blows, in the middle of it Alison using both hands so it was like she was playing the bongos on that big booty.

Then Hanna tried to squirm off her lap, forcing Alison to press one hand down on the other blonde's lower back to hold her in place, and then when Hanna continue to squirm she got cross with her.

"Hanna! Stop making such a fuss!" Alison scolded.

"I'm sorry Ali!" Hanna whimpered, "It's just... it hurts."

Alison sighed, considered telling her friend something like 'that's the point' and beating her ass even harder. But she needed Hanna to enjoyed this, and Alison knew from previous experience it didn't take much to get the other blonde to enjoy this kind of thing.

Hanna might be the biggest born bottom Alison had ever met, and although what she was going to do to her tonight might seem perverted and wrong it would simply allow Hanna to embrace the lesbian sub she was always meant to be. And for that, Ali needed to be gentle. At least for a little while. Luckily there was a way to do that which Alison would really, really enjoy.

Hanna kept squirming throughout the spanking, even when Alison eased up a little for a bit there. She tried to stop herself from squirming, she really did, but it wasn't just pain making it impossible for her to stay still. There was pleasure too. Humiliating, degrading pleasure, which Hanna hated herself for feeling, but she just couldn't help it.

There was just something about completely being under Alison's control which really got to her. There was also something about being punished like a naughty child which also bizarrely appealed to her for some reason that she couldn't quite explain.

Most of all Alison didn't just start dishing out softer spanks. No, Alison also went back to groping her fat ass, and while Hanna understood the point of it was to make her feel like a big fat disgusting pig being gleefully examined by a farmer it also felt like Alison wanted her or something, and Hanna like to flatter herself with that delusion.

In reality Alison was too far out of her league, but the idea of being this girl's plaything was incredibly hot. In fact it was a fantasy which never failed to get Hanna off when she was alone at night in bed. So in many ways she enjoyed moments like this, moments in between spanks where Ali would caress her butt.

Hanna knew it was wrong to be enjoying this on any level, but she just couldn't help it. Alison was so hot. Hanna could have been the straightest girl in the world and still found Alison DiLaurentis attractive. Not that she was the straightest girl in the world.

Then again it was impossible to be that when all her friends were so hot, and she had been practising kissing all of them, especially Ali, since before puberty, beginning with gentle pecks and eventually evolving into long make out sessions each time they had a sleepover, or went shopping, or just hanging out.

Oh how Hanna would always hope Ali would pick her as a kissing partner each time that happened. Not that she minded kissing the other girls, it was just always special with Alison.

As if sensing Hanna was daydreaming, about kissing her no less, Alison increased the force of her strikes, making Hanna squeal in pain. She then squealed even louder when Alison stopped caressing her ass in between blows and just spent the next few minutes delivering a merciless spanking, the type which made Hanna openly weep as her juicy cheeks jiggled and turned bright red under the force of the impact.

And yet even as she was no longer able to stop herself from squirming Hanna still found herself enjoying it, the humiliated blonde hoping that Alison wouldn't notice just how much she was enjoying it.

Unfortunately this would not be one of the days Ali didn't notice, the other girl eventually sighing with a mixture of disgust and disbelief, "You're getting wet again Hefty."

"I'm sorry Alison." Hanna whimpered pathetically, "Do, do you want me to get the paddle?"

Alison smirked, and began caressing Hanna's big butt again, "No Hefty, that hasn't been working either. In fact, I think it just makes you wetter, so clearly we need to try a new type of punishment... get on your bed. On your hands and knees."

Hanna quickly obeyed, whimpering from the soreness in her ass, the incredible humiliation she felt from being in this position and being once again outed as a pervert, and most of all just whimpering because she was horny. Oh she hoped Alison would let her leave soon so she could finger her needy cunt, like Hanna often did after these kinds of visits.

And as much as Hanna tried to finger herself to thoughts of men, or even women she didn't know, she couldn't help thinking about Alison, even the thought of her best friend spanking her often enough to get her off without having to imagine any more absurd things like being allowed to lick Alison's pussy or being fingered by the far more beautiful blonde.

Despite herself Hanna couldn't help but think about those absurd fantasies as she was left to her own devices for quite a while. Several minutes in fact, so much time in passing that Hanna timidly looked over her shoulder to see if her friend had left. Instead she found to her surprise Alison just staring at her ass with this weird look on her face.

It almost looked like lust, but that had to be impossible, right? Then just as Hanna began wondering whether there was a chance her fantasies could come true Alison snapped out of her trance and looked angrily at the girl now staring at her like an idiot.

"Face forward!" Alison growled, "Don't look back unless I give you permission."

"Sorry Ali." Hanna mumbled, immediately doing as she was told and facing forward.

There was another long pause, but during this one Hanna was very aware of movement behind her and some weird sounds. Without turning her head she was just about able to see an item of clothing hit the floor, which totally confused her. Was Alison actually taking off her clothes? Where they going to have sex? That didn't seem like much of a punishment.

No, Hanna's imagination was just running away with her. Ali was probably changing into something a little more skimpy so she could get all sweaty and gross while beating Hanna's fat ass. And as that was the most likely explanation Hanna flinched when she sensed a dip in the bed, Alison obviously kneeling behind her.

Then Hanna felt something poke her butt and frowned, "Ali, what the-"

"Hanna, do you trust me?" Alison asked.

"Of course." Hanna replied without hesitation.

Alison grinned wickedly, "And you'd do anything for me?"

"I, I guess." Hanna replied nervously, "What is this about?"

"It's really simple." Alison said as she reached out and gently began caressing Hanna's big butt again, "We've tried everything to help you lose weight, and while we've had some success you obviously just can't stop stuffing your face as you're still a little... hefty."

Lowering her head Hanna whimpered, "Sorry Ali."

"Do you want to whimper and make excuses, or do you want to be thin?" Alison huffed.

"I want to be thin." Hanna whimpered.

"Then I think we're going to have to resort to extreme measures." Alison said, lying through her teeth as she added, "I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. I'm going to have to inflict the ultimate humiliation on you if we're going to have any hope of containing your weight gain. And you do know what the ultimate humiliation is, don't you Hanna?"

"No." Hanna said in a small voice, feeling stupid.

"Why, getting fucked in the ass of course." Alison giggled.

"Ewww, Ali!" Hanna exclaimed.

"How else am I supposed to keep you from gaining weight?" Alison questioned, "Trust me Han, one little ass fucking and you'll never look at another cake again. Well, not without your ass hole quivering with fear. Unless of course you're a complete and total slut who actually likes back door, then there's just no helping you."

Hanna thought about this one hard. She had always thought anal was gross, and as she hated her fat ass she didn't want a guy going near it.

But, it would be different with Alison, because while it wouldn't be the tender lesbian love, or the hardcore lesbian BDSM, she always dreamt of having with her best friend she would still be having sex with the hottest girl in school, if not in the entire town, so it was hard to pass that up.

Besides, she really did need a way to become thin and beautiful, and Alison was right, if this didn't force her to get skinny and stay that way nothing would.

So after a long pause Hanna whimpered, "Ok Ali... butt fuck me."

Alison just couldn't help chuckling delight, Hanna obviously too dumb to think anything of it, further proving Alison should have done this a long time ago. Oh well, she would make up for lost time now, Alison leaning down so her body was pressed against Hanna's so she could whisper into her friend's ear, "Good girl. Now just relax, okay? I know a way I can make this as easy on you as possible."

"Thanks Ali." Hanna murmured softly, before letting out a tiny gasp as Alison began slowly kissing her way down her spine.

In what felt like no time at all Alison reached her destination, and after taking a second or two just to admire her prize she began peppering kisses all over that big, gorgeous rear. For all her jokes at Hanna's expense Ali actually liked her friend's juicy rump, and fully intended to make sure Hanna kept her curvy figure when she became her personal ass whore.

Of course as much as Alison loved that curvy ass her main target was in between those meaty cheeks, and inevitably she used both hands to pall them apart so she could expose Hanna's tight looking ass hole.

Ali was almost 100% sure it was virgin, and while she was going to enslave Hanna's fat ass either way it would be more special if her best buddy was a back door virgin. And it would certainly help cement their new relationship as Mistress and butt slut respectively.

Alison wanted to shove her tongue, or possibly a finger, into that cute little hole and find out. Instead she started off slow, leaning forward and gently licking up and down Hanna's ass crack before concentrating on lapping away at her ass hole.

Predictably Hanna didn't complain or point out this wasn't normal behaviour, the poor dumb blonde just moaning in pleasure and pushing her ass back against Alison's eager tongue, which of course only made the intelligent blonde lick that little hole more enthusiastically, Ali becoming completely lost in giving her friend a long drawn-out rim job.

Eventually Alison tried to do what she wanted to do from the beginning and literally shoved her tongue up Hanna's ass, and the resistance she felt literally caused her to whimper in delight as it seemed to further prove Hanna's ass cherry was intact.

Further testing this theory Alison pulled away from Hanna's butt, briefly sucked her index finger and then forcefully pushed it into Hanna's bottom.

Despite everything Hanna cried out in surprise, and a little pain, thankfully masking Alison's cry of pleasure, Ali then whimpering as she enjoyed the tightness around her finger, before she straight up asked the question she'd wanted to ask since the night started.

"Han, are you an anal virgin?" Alison asked breathlessly.

"Ye, yes." Hanna admitted nervously, "Caleb wanted to do it, but I thought it would be gross."

"Good." Alison purred with delight, quickly adding, "I mean, this only works if you hate it."

"I know." Hanna said solemnly, then after a beat, "But maybe after this I could let Caleb fuck me there? I mean, maybe I could let him do it as a punishment?"

"Maybe." Alison said, absolutely hating that idea but not wanting to admit that just yet, "For now just concentrate on relaxing. I'm about to use a dildo in a minute, but not before I. Make sure you're relaxed as possible."

The idiot blonde whimpered in acknowledgement and then bizarrely moaned, "Thanks Ali."

Alison struggled not to laugh, but then it was easy to forget just how ridiculously easy Hanna was making this for her when her full attention was on the tightness of her friend's ass, Ali moaning softly as she began pumping her finger in and out of Hanna's ass hole. She also pushed it up and down as well as side to side, expanding the hole in any way possible.

Naturally that included adding a second finger, Alison especially spending a lot of time fingering Hanna's butt after that second finger was inserted, even just using one hand to coat her strap-on in lubricant, even though was incredibly awkward.

Then came the moment Alison had been waiting her whole life for, the dominant blonde licking her lips as she pulled the fingers from the submissive blonde's butt and told her, "This is it Han. Now remember, stay nice and relaxed for me. Yes, that's it. Mmmmmmmmmm, give me your anal cherry!"

Before she could saying anything else and give the game away Alison used one hand to grab one of Hanna's meaty ass cheeks and pull it out of the way, giving her better access to her prize. She then used her other hand to guide the tip of her strap-on against her friend's virgin back door and then began forcing that little puckered hole open.

Hanna gasped and tensed for a moment, but before Alison could scold her Hanna relaxed, allowing Ali to continue the stretching until the other girl's virgin ass hole opened wide enough to allow the head of the dildo to slide through that tight anal ring and into Hanna's butt, meaning that Alison had officially taken another of her best friends' anal cherries.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers
12