Alison Loves A Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

The thought made her smile wickedly with evil delight. She had tricked both Aria Montgomery and Hanna Marin into giving up their anal cherries to her, Alison popping those little cherries and turning her best buddies into her personal butt sluts.

Or at least Aria was her personal butt slut. Hanna still needed training, and completely filling for that matter, the other blonde having the audacity to cry out and try and pull away from her, Alison's dick almost popping out of that butt as she was forced to use both hands to hold Hanna tightly in place and then give her backside a firm little spanking.

"Bad girl!" Alison scolded, "Relax and stay still. Give me that big fat ass of yours!"

Whimpering pathetically Hanna let out a muffled apology as she pushed her face into the bed sheets and relaxed, once again giving Alison her ass. Which almost disappointed Alison as again she really, really loved to spank Hanna, and she was sure she could get the other blonde's butt cheeks a darker shade of red than they currently were.

However she had been desperate to fuck this big bubble butt for years, and now she finally had it she would not deny herself the joy of sliding inch after inch of dildo into it, which was exactly what Alison did, the HBIC of Rosewood giving one long slow thrust, not stopping until her thighs were against Hanna's butt cheeks, announcing she had buried every inch of her cock in the other blonde's bowels.

Alison then closed her eyes and gritted her teeth to prevent herself from saying something that might let on just how much she was getting off on this. Once she was sure she was in complete control Alison opened her eyes again, grinned wickedly and began pumping her hips back and forth, officially beginning to butt fuck her best friend.

Oh yes, she was officially giving one of her best friends her first ever butt fucking, just like she had butt fucked her other best friend and like she would butt fuck her other two best friends, Alison smiling at the hypnotic sight of her cock pumping in and out of Hanna's butt hole as she thought about how she was halfway to making her best friends her butt sluts.

Hanna had been blushing throughout this experience, but never more than when she looked back to see Alison's grinning face. Her best friend seem fascinated by the way her butt hole was stretching for that strap-on, Ali even pulling apart Hanna's cheeks with both hands so she could get the best possible look of the obscene stretching.

Which again made Hanna whimper, the formerly chubby blonde never feeling more embarrassed or humiliated then in that moment, and not only was she spanked on a regular basis and had to put up with Ali's cutting remarks but a few minutes ago she had been robbed of her anal cherry, and Hanna had thought nothing could be more humiliating than that.

To be fair the pain wasn't quite as bad as she was expecting, but it felt weird and gross to have something entering that hole. Then to her surprise her rectum started to relax to the point where she was merely experiencing mild discomfort with a few disconcerting sensations of pleasure mixed in.

Then, in the matter of a few well timed thrusts, Hanna's ass accepted its fate, and from then on she felt nothing but pleasure. Pleasure that became stronger and stronger until Hanna wanted to burst into tears, but the attempt was drowned out by the moans, groans, whimpers and cries of ecstasy falling out of her mouth.

Of course Hanna was crying on the inside. And why wouldn't she be? She was, what had Alison said? Oh yeah, a complete and total slut who actually liked back door. There was no helping her. She was nothing but a big fat disgusting pig. An ass whore. The type of big fat slut who actually liked it up the ass.

Oh, how she liked it up the ass, Hanna whimpering pathetically as she was forced to admit to herself, nothing had ever felt so good in her life than feeling a cock pumping her fat ass. And not just any cock, but a strap-on cock.

One strapped round the waist of her best friend Alison DiLaurentis, who could no doubt tell just how much Hanna was liking, no, loving having the ultimate humiliation inflicted upon her.

Proving that Alison cruelly laughed and asked, "You're not enjoying this, are you Han?"

"N, no." Hanna whimpered as convincingly as she could.

"Well, just in case we better amp up the humiliation." Alison said knowingly, "I mean, the last thing we want is for you to enjoy this, right Hefty?"

"Yes Ali." Hanna moaned, then to try and cover her moan she stammered, "I, I, I don't, ohhhhhhhhhh, I don't want to enjoy this, I, oh, it's just that, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, OOOOOOOOOOH GOD, that feels so good, OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

After that Hanna desperately tried to stay quiet as Alison increased the pace of the butt banging, but it was extremely difficult. Everything just felt so wonderful, Hanna even loving the feeling of Alison's thighs smacking into her meaty ass cheeks so hard it felt like she was getting spanked, the sound of toned flesh meeting not so toned flesh echoing throughout the room.

It was humiliating, but Hanna loved it, perhaps the best/worst part being how much her meaty cheeks were jiggling with every thrust. They had been during the initial butt pumping, but now her ass was wobbling like a bowl of jelly, causing Alison to laugh cruelly, smack her ass and tease her about it.

"Look at this ass! Look at this big fat dyke ass! Fuck Hefty, your fat ass is so jiggly! Mmmmmmmm, it feels like I'm humping a waterbed." Alison laughed, "Ooooooooh fuck, at least your ass hole is tight, so if this doesn't work while you'll never be skinny, you won't be totally useless. Yeahhhhhhhh, I'm sure you'll make a lovely anal whore. And not like a classy hooker, but a $2 ass whore who gets regularly anally gang banged by black guys, because they'll be the only ones who want an ass this fat and slutty! Fuck Hanna, are you really going to cum from this? God, you're disgusting. Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah, Hanna Marin is just a big, fat, dumb anal whore who's going to end up taking it in her fat ass for 2 bucks a pop."

Hanna had never felt so fat, even when she was in fat camp, tears of humiliation flowing down her face as she promised herself she would get to the gym and work off those pesky pounds.

Ironically instead of detracting from the pleasure the humiliation of her jiggly ass and Ali's cutting words only made the pleasure that much more overwhelming, Hanna feeling horrified that she was actually getting off on such abuse, which only added to her humiliation and her pleasure, the cycle repeating until she was on the edge of orgasm, only for Alison to slow down at the last possible second.

Over and over again Alison ass fucked Hanna to the edge of orgasm, until the poor humiliated blonde no longer cared what got her off. She would literally do anything to cum.

Little did she know Alison would demand everything, and to do it she would actually stop the butt fucking entirely and then after leaving Hanna to openly weep for a few minutes Alison would lean down, so their bodies were almost pressed together, roughly grabbed her hair and pulled back on it so hard that Hanna was forced to move her head back so far that Alison could growl directly into her ear.

"You're a whore Hanna, a big fat anal whore." Ali growled coldly, laying on the humiliation thick, "All my hard work trying to help you is all for nothing, because there is no helping you. You are just born to be a disgusting slut with a big fat ass. Which means you've wasted my time you perverted little bitch!"

Hanna cried loudly in shame for a few seconds, then whimpered, "I'm sorry Ali."

"That's okay Han, because I know how you can make it up to me." Alison purred wickedly, switching so that her voice was as sweet and loving as possible, "But only if you can keep a secret. Can you Hanna? Don't just nod your head like an idiot, say it. Say you can keep a secret!"

"Yes Ali, I can keep a secret." Hanna squeaked nervously.

"Good." Alison said softly, loosening her grip on Hanna's hair and then leaning down further so their bodies were pressed together, her hard nipples digging into her friend's back and eventually even nuzzling her ear, "I have a thing for dyke asses. I love to lick them, I love to smack them, and most of all, I love to fuck them. And while yours is a little chubby I actually kind of like the way your fat ass jiggles against my thighs while I fuck it, so to save you from becoming a $2 anal whore I'm willing to let you become my ass slave. Then we can mutually deal with our anal needs, and no one needs to know what kind of disgusting pervert you are. Best of all, you can stuff your face all you want as long as all your weight goes to this big booty, because I'm loving having a little cushing for the pushing."

There was a brief pause and then Hanna softly asked in disbelief, "Would, would we have sex?"

"Of course silly." Alison giggled, "I'll be mostly fucking you up the ass, but if you really, really good, I'll let you eat my pussy. See, I'm not offering to be your girlfriend Han. I would never lower myself like that. But I'll let you be my secret dyke bitch and make you cum harder than you could ever imagine, when I want to, as long as you understand what's what and don't push your luck."

Hanna gulped, and softly asked, "What do I have to do?"

"It's real simple." Ali grinned, realising she had her prize on the line and just needed to reel her in, "You bend over whenever I want. In public we'll still pretend we're friends, but in reality you'll be nothing but ass to me. And that's what I'll see when I look at you. Just a pair of juicy cheeks and a tight little fuck hole between them, just waiting to be used. And I'll use you all the time, especially to begin with, and it doesn't matter how sore your ass becomes, you will not deny me because your ass will be mine. It will be my fucking property! You will be my fucking property! Which means dumping Caleb and not even looking at another boy, or girl, unless I say so. That way you can concentrate on being my full-time anal fuck toy. Oh, and of course you can't tell the girls. I don't want them, or anyone else to know I'm banging your butt. So how about it Han, do you want to be my personal ass whore, or an anal hooker bending over for 2 bucks a pop?"

There was a brief silence and then Hanna whimpered, "Oh Ali, I wanna be yours. That's what I want, that's what I've always wanted! I, I... I wanna be your anal whore and bend over whenever you want. I, oh fuck, I'll be your bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhh shit, your butt slut, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, your ass slave, ooooooooooooooh God, I'll, I'll be whatever you want me to be, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, JUST MAKE ME CUM! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Hanna tried to keep it up, but as soon as she heard what she wanted Alison straightened up and restarted the ass fucking, quickly picking up the pace until Hanna was on the edge of orgasm again and all she could get out of her mouth was a few swear words and incoherent screams.

Apparently it was enough though, because while Ali let out that familiar cruel giggle of hers, convincing Hanna that she was about to be further teased, instead Alison started pounding her ass even harder, making her cum instantly.

Maybe it was all the build-up, maybe it was because her ultimate fantasy had come true and she was actually having sex with Alison DiLaurentis and had even just become her sex slave, or maybe she was just a total anal whore, Hanna didn't know and she didn't care. All she knew was she came so hard she thought she pissed herself, only to realise she had squirted.

She didn't even know that was a real thing, but apparently it was because she did it over and over again, Hanna desperately trying to declare her undying love for Alison DiLaurentis as her wonderful best friend pounded her 'big fat' ass to explosive climax after explosive climax until her mind literally felt like it melted and she just couldn't even think anymore.

Alison meanwhile was so caught up in the wonderful feeling of Hanna's butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs that she didn't even notice her BFF's first few orgasms.

It was only when she was rushing towards a climax and focusing all her attention on holding it back so she could continue this wonderful ass fucking for a bit longer that she realised what kind of state Hanna was in.

Then Alison smiled wickedly, the realisation that Hanna was cumming for her hard and frequently somewhat ironically pushing her over the edge of a wonderful orgasm of her own.

When they started going through puberty and Alison was educating herself about sex she thought Hanna would have to do all sorts of nasty things to try and keep a man, which definitely included anal. At the time Alison hadn't understood why the thought of Hanna letting a man's dick into her bottom made her jealous, but now she knew the truth.

It was because Hanna's ass was hers. Hanna had no right to offer Caleb or anybody else this big, fat wonderful ass because Alison had subconsciously picked Hanna to be her bitch in kindergarten, and now finally Alison was taking what was rightfully hers.

Wanting to make sure even ditzy Hanna Marin understood who her ass belong too Alison dug her nails into her friend's hips and went berserk, relentlessly pounding Hanna's ass like a woman possessed.

She became like a wild animal using its submissive mate for its pleasure, marking her territory in the most primal way possible, and in doing so hopefully making Hanna cum so times she would never even think about letting anyone else near her anal honeypot. Would always know that belonged to Alison. That Hanna Marin's butt hole was the exclusive property of Alison DiLaurentis, hers to use whenever she wanted.

It was her personal fuck hole. Hanna Marin's butt hole was Alison DiLaurentis's personal fuck hole, just like the butt holes of her already conquered bitch Aria Montgomery and her soon-to-be conquests Spencer Hastings and Emily Fields, Alison smiling dreamily as she imagined all four of her best friends bent over in front of her with their bare butts on display for her like clothes in her wardrobe, her girls patiently waiting for her to decide who she wanted to anally abuse.

Or more accurately, who she wanted to anally abuse first, Alison picturing herself butt banging her friends one at a time until they were lined up again for her, this times spreading their cheeks to display their gaping butt holes.

Of course those thoughts lead to a devastating series of orgasms, Ali cumming almost as hard and as frequently as Hanna, one of those orgasms even knocking her off balance, so she and her friend collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed sheets beneath them.

Not at all bothered by those terms of events Alison simply continued pumping Hanna's big bottom from that position, and while she didn't have the strength or the momentum to butt fuck Hanna quite as hard as before she still gave quite the rectum wrecking before her stamina finally gave out, and she collapsed down onto her friend, making sure every inch of the dildo was buried in Hanna's big butt.

Then then after a brief rest Alison rolled over so they were on their side and growled in Hanna's ear, "Who's my ass whore?"

"Me! I'm your ass whore!" Hanna groaned, a dreamy smile crossing her face as she added, "Oh Ali, I'll be anything you want me to be if you make me cum like that."

"Oh Hanna, I am so done doing things for you." Alison laughed cruelly before further explaining, "After all I've done to try and help you, you just end up being a dirty little ass whore. So I'll keep you off the streets, and make you cum, but that'll be just a side-effect of me taking what I want out of your fat ass, and you'll love every moment of it, because you're nothing but an anal loving bottom. Now, shut the fuck up and show me how well I've gaped your whore hole. Hurry up Hefty, I want you on your knees in front of me, sticking that fat ass in my face and spreading your cheeks. Ooooooooooh yeah, what a lovely gape."

Like the obedient little bitch she was Hanna obeyed as quickly as she could, awkwardly pulling herself off Ali's dildo before getting up on her knees and bending over in front of the other blonde.

Whether intentional or not, and Alison suspect it was a happy accident simply due to how tired the other blonde was, Hanna reached back slowly and gradually pulled apart her meaty cheeks, making the reveal of her thoroughly gaped butt hole that much more sexy.

Not that Hanna needed to spread her cheeks for Alison to see it, as even without her friend pulling apart her juicy cheeks as the poor ass hole was stretch so wide Ali could have probably seen that gape from space.

After a few minutes of just admiring that lovely gape Alison quickly grabbed her phone and took a half a dozen pictures of her handiwork without Hanna's knowledge, and then ordered her friend turned ass whore, "Now clean-up your mess. And since I know subtlety goes over your head, I want you to turn around, wrap your pretty lips around my cock and suck it clean of your butt cream."

"Ewww." Hanna grimaced, turning around and looking pleadingly at her friend, "No, please no, I can't possibly-"

"Now!" Alison pushed sternly.

There was a brief pause as the two blondes stared at each other, then unsurprisingly Hanna whimpered and lowered her head. She'd never won a battle of wills with Alison before, and she certainly wasn't going to now or at any point in the future now she was Alison's butt slut, and as Alison's butt slut Hanna was going to have to get used to the taste of her own rectum as Alison plan to make her go ass to mouth a lot. And by a lot, Alison meant every time they had anal sex.

Unless Aria was there and she decided to shove it in her mouth instead. That could be fun. Although unsurprisingly it didn't look like it would be difficult turning Hanna into an ATM slut, the slutty little bottom moaning happily the second she wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo.

Immediately after that Hanna began eagerly sucking, slurping and bobbing while Alison giggled and taunted, "That's it Hanna, suck it! Suck my cock clean of all your naughty little anal cream you perverted little slut! Damn Han, you're a natural. Not that it should be surprising, as we've established just what kind of girl you are, and yet... wow, you're a total slut! But that's good, mmmmmmmmm, because it just means we're going to have a lot of fun together. Oh yes, now we've discovered your true nature, we can revel in the roles of top and bottom, and make sure your fat ass gets the type of daily fucks it deserves."

These words unsurprisingly inspired Hanna to give her an even more thorough blow job, even taking far more down her throat than Aria had during her first time. She didn't quite take all of it, like Aria had recently, but there would be plenty of time for that.

In fact Hanna almost exceeded on her third attempt, after Alison had taken her ass for the third time that night. After that they were too tired to continue, but by that point it was clear that Hanna was completely housebroken and pretty much fully trained, which made Alison wonder, would Spencer and Emily be more of a challenge than Aria and Hanna?

She was looking forward to finding out, although with such great pieces of ass as Aria Montgomery and Hanna Marin at her disposal it might be a while before she got around to completing her collection.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12