Alison Loves A Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"You just need to give it time." Alison insisted, "The first time is always the worst, especially right at the beginning. Trust me honey, I know. But the worst part is over now, and I'm not going to add anymore until you're ready for it, okay?"

"Okay." Aria parroted, actually beginning to feel embarrassed about her outburst.

It didn't feel fantastic, but the agonising pain of losing her anal virginity had dulled to a mild discomfort which wasn't as bad as how awkward it felt to have her ass hole wrapped around the head of Alison's dick and nothing else. She had gone this far, surely she couldn't stop now, right?

She knew the penetration itself wasn't going to be pleasant, and she owed it to Ezra to give this a serious try. She also owed it to Alison, and so much more, Aria hesitantly reaching back to pull apart her ass cheeks again to hopefully make what came next easy on herself and more importantly to please Alison DiLaurentis, the idea of that filling her with an odd sense of joy.

"Okay." Aria blushed, and then when nothing happened for a couple of seconds she added, "You, you can keep going now."

Alison was so lost in staring at where the head of her strap-on was stretching Aria's ass hole that she almost didn't hear her friend's words, and she almost considered pretending she hadn't heard so she could just bask in the wonderful moment of taking another girl's anal cherry.

At the same time it was a struggle not to ram every remaining inch up Aria's butt in one brutal thrust, Alison splitting the difference by gently pushing forwards and almost literally drooling as inch after inch of her dick disappeared into her friend's widely stretched butt hole.

While it wasn't truly a part of her in that wonderful moment her strap-on was flesh and blood to her, Alison so caught up in stuffing Aria's ass that she could swear she could feel the tightness of the other girl's forbidden hole.

It was mostly an illusion of course, although the amount of strength required to stuff Aria's incredibly tight back passage full of cock was incredibly thrilling, Alison almost feeling like she was going to 'blow her load' before she even got balls deep. Luckily her dick wasn't real and eventually her thighs came to rest against Aria's butt cheeks, announcing she had the full 8 inches entrenched in her tiny friend's rectum.

For a few seconds Alison just savoured that wonderful moment, then she started pumping her hips back and forth, her eyes locked onto where Aria was still obediently spreading her cheeks and thus allowing the HBIC of Rosewood a perfect view of her strap-on dick pumping in and out of that now formally virgin ass hole.

Fuck, it was the most obscene thing Alison had ever witnessed. So gross, disgusting, unnatural, etc and yet she had never been so turned on, Alison having to dig her nails into Aria's hips to stop herself from going too fast too quickly. Luckily it was like she was made to fuck butt or something because her body quickly established a steady butt pumping rhythm while her mind became overwhelmed with what she was doing.

On some level she was aware of the sounds Aria was making, the poor girl sounding like she had been skewered right through her body and the dick was threatening to poke out of her mouth. But not once did she ask Alison to stop, the blonde was sure of that. After all, Alison might be a bitch, but she wasn't a monster, and she would have stopped if Aria asked. But she didn't ask. No, shortly after Alison officially started fucking her friend's ass Aria moaned in almost pure pleasure, her moans becoming increasingly pleasure filled until finally they became so loud that they awoke Alison from her dreamlike state.

Laughing at the now sounds of pure pleasure Alison asked, "Do you like it?"

"Oh my God I love it!" Aria crying out, "Mmmmmmmmm, please Alison, fuck me harder!"

Aria was expecting to have to say more, a lot more, however Alison seemed only too happy to oblige, Aria crying out in pure joy as her best friend began butt banging her harder. Of course it wasn't hard enough to make her cum, but it would do for now, Aria blushing as she realised she was going to cum with a dick up her ass.

It wasn't a question of if, it was a question of when, and the answer seemed to be not long from now, Aria's rectum relaxing embarrassingly quickly, so much so Aria could only conclude she was a total anal slut.

Less than an hour ago that thought would have devastated her, but there was nothing in the world which could stop her from taking it up the ass now. The pleasure was just too amazing, Aria happy to walk around her school with a T-shirt with 'anal whore' on the front and 'please fuck my ass' with an arrow pointing downwards on the back if it meant she could be regularly ass fucked.

Ideally by Alison DiLaurentis, her friend proving herself a natural top and born butt buster as she effortlessly turned Aria's ass hole into a fuck hole. And yes, part of Aria felt guilty about that because if Alison was telling the truth she was just doing her a favour and she should be fantasising about Ezra fucking her ass on a regular basis, but Ali just made her feel so wonderfully submissive, and Aria really couldn't imagine anyone fucking her ass better than this.

"You like it Aria? You like it up the ass?" Alison taunted, pushing Aria's hands off her cheeks so she could smack her tiny friend's butt to make sure she had her attention.

"YES! Oh God yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmm it feels so good! Fuck me! Fuck me Ali! Fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me up the butt!" Aria blushed, but she needed this, so she continued, "Bang my butt, butt fuck me, fuck me in the butt, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddddd, please Alison, fuck me and make me cum!"

"Oh, you wanna cum?" Alison growled, grabbing Aria's hair and yanking it back so that the brunette was forced to lift herself up so that her back was pressing against the blonde's boobs, allowing Ali to practically scream the rest into Aria's ear, "You want to cum like a total anal whore with a dick up your ass?"

Aria whimpered, but unable to do anything else pleaded, "God yes, please Ali, make me your anal whore!"

Alison smirked briefly, and then went in for the kill, "Only if you promise me Ezra never touches this ass."

"What?" Aria asked weakly.

"I'm serious Aria." Alison said, going all in, "This isn't his to take, or yours to give, because it's mine. It's always been mine. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, think about it Aria, you've always been my bitch, but now it's just official. This is me, claiming what's rightfully mine. Mmmmmmmmmmm, you understand me sweetie? Do you understand that from now on your perfect ass is my personal fuck hole? That I'm going to fuck it every single day from now on? Whenever I want, whenever I want, whatever I want, and any position, ohhhhhhhhhhh, I expect you to take it up the ass like a good little fuck toy, because that's what you are now, my fuck toy. My little fuck toy, my little lezzie slut, my little lesbian whore, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you're my dyke bitch Aria! Say it! Say it, or I swear I'll stop!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Aria cried, momentarily worrying Alison until she followed up with, "Please don't stop, I'll do anything if you just make me cum. I'll, I'll be your bitch, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd, I'll be anything you want me to be, just promise you'll fuck my ass just like this and harder all the fucking time! Oh God Ali, it feels so good. I could have never imagined it could feel so amazing. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I swear, I swear I'll leave Ezra for you, tell everyone I'm your lesbian anal whore, do whatever you want, just please pound my butt and make me cum!"

"In that case..." Alison grinned, letting go of Aria's hair and causing the poor girl to almost collapse onto her face, her hands only thing stopping her, "Bounce back on my dick. Mmmmmmmmmm, come on bitch, help me bang your hot little butt!"

Her prayers answered Aria let go of her ass cheeks, lifted herself up onto all fours and started pumping her butt back against Alison's thrusts, timing it perfectly so that when her friend thrusted forwards she thrusted back, making sure that dildo went as deep and as hard into her bowels as possible.

Together they slowly built up a rhythm until Aria felt like she was being spanked and the sound of Alison's thighs smacking off her butt cheeks echoed throughout the room, almost as loudly as her constant squeals of pleasure, Aria going berserk and she felt her orgasm approaching like a freight train.

It hit her like a train too, Aria feeling like she exploded with nothing left behind except a screaming, writhing mess. Seriously, even the orgasm she experienced that one time Alison had fingered her cunt to show her how to masturbate properly couldn't compare to this, and it now seemed like an insult to call what she'd experienced while fingering herself an orgasm.

They won't, because this was a real orgasm, the ones following it just as powerful and sealing Aria's fate. She was going to be a proud butt slut, and more importantly Alison's little anal whore, forever, the thought causing Aria to smile dreamily before her second climax hit and she lost the ability to think for the rest of the butt fuck.

All of Alison's fantasies couldn't have prepared her for the heaven that was pounding Aria Montgomery's ass. It no longer mattered whether Aria had meant what she said or not, Alison was going to fuck this ass every single day from now on. She didn't care if Aria would ever be able to sit down again, or even walk properly, Alison had to use this hole for her pleasure.

That's what it had been put on this planet to do. Oh yes, Aria Montgomery's butt hole had been created with the purpose of being Alison's personal fuck hole, and therefore it would be a crime against nature in Alison didn't fuck it on a daily basis.

It would also be a crime if Alison restricted herself to just one amazing piece of ass, because as amazing as it was Rosewood was filled with wonderful asses just begging to be fucked, starting with her best friends.

Oh yes, Alison could see it now, Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Emily Fields and Spencer Hastings standing in a line with their backs to her and their asses exposed, Alison walking up and down that line as she chose what piece of ass she would fuck. Or more accurately, which piece of ass she would fuck first, Alison ass fucking her friends one by one until all their ass holes were gaping wide for her.

That wonderful thought combined with the heavenly sensation of Aria's bubble butt jiggling against her thighs with every thrust, the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising another girl/one of her best friends sent Alison into the most powerful climax of her life.

It was so overwhelming she almost collapsed, only her sheer force of will saving her, and even then she had to stop the ass fucking. That made Aria whimpering disappointment, that sound and her overwhelming anal lust giving Alison the strength she needed to restart the butt fucking from scratch, starting out with a gentle pooper pumping and ending with a shitter slamming which threatened to ruin Aria's rectum forever.

Again Aria just squealed in pure pleasure, the shameless anal slut slamming her ass back just as roughly as Alison was pounding it, the two girls working together to squeeze orgasm after orgasm out of each other until they literally had no energy left.

Naturally Aria was the first to be overwhelmed, collapsing face down and whimpering as Alison continued to brutalise her butt, although it wasn't long after that the HBIC of Rosewood collapsed down onto the other girl, the two best friends then lying there in a sweaty heap for quite a while as they struggled to regain their breath and remain conscious.

"What are you?" Alison growled into Aria's ear when she had enough breath to do so.

Aria whimpered, and then after a brief pause moaned, "Your bitch, mmmmmmmmm, I'm your bitch."

"Damn right you are!" Alison said, pulling her strap-on out of Aria's ass with an audible pop, then she slapped that booty and growled, "Now lift that ass into the air and spread your cheeks!"

Although she didn't hesitate to obey Aria was very slow to move, the poor brunette clearly still exhausted from the butt pounding she had just received, but it's gave Alison more time to savour the wonderful sight before. Aria's meaty cheeks were flushed from where Alison's thighs had been smacking into them, and that hole... that beautiful little hole was gaping wide open.

Alison could see deep into Aria's bowels even before the other girl spread her cheeks, and when she did the sight was so beautiful that Alison just couldn't resist reaching for her phone and snapping a pic. And then another and another and another, Alison promising herself soon she'd have more just like these.

"Aria, let go of your cheeks and look back at me." Alison ordered, and then when Aria did as she was told only to blush furiously Ali quickly promised her, "Don't worry, these are just for me. No one else will see them. Now get over here and suck my cock clean."

Scrunching up her nose Aria frowned, "Ewww!"

"Now Aria!" Alison commanded in her no-nonsense tone.

Honestly Alison was expecting Aria to put up more of a fight. Not that she would blame her. Alison couldn't imagine how disgusting and humiliating going ass to mouth must be, and she never wanted to go through it herself, but the idea of making other girls do it was extremely hot.

So she was of course delighted when Aria lowered her head and slowly turned around, Alison lying back on the bed so that her friend/her new fuck toy could crawl in between her legs, close her eyes and wrap her lips around her cock.

Amazingly Aria moaned. Actually moaned at tasting her own ass, Alison too shocked to mock her at first as Aria slowly sucked the cock which had pounded the deepest part of her ass.

Then Aria started bobbing her head up and down on that ass flavoured dildo, sucking and slurping on it loudly like it was covered in her favourite candy instead of her own anal cream, Alison both disgusted and extremely turned on at the same time. Eventually so much so that she reached down to try and push Aria lower while offering up some verbal encouragement.

"That's it, suck it you whore!" Alison practically growled, "Suck it like the ass to mouth whore you are! Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck Aria, I always knew you were submissive, but I never knew that you were this slutty. That you craved the taste of your own butt like only the most trusted of sluts. Fuck, just tell Ezra what a perverted whore you really are and he'll probably run screaming. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, but I won't. I won't run from you Aria, because I plan on having a lot of fun with you."

You, and maybe our other friends, Alison silently added in her head as she continued encouraging Aria further down on the dick while trying to think how she could do to Emily, Hanna and Spencer what she had just done to Aria. And also whether she had enough strength, or maybe adrenaline, for another round of pounding sweet little Aria Montgomery's perfect little bitch ass.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12