Alison Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the first two weeks, Alison soon found that it was easy to incur demerits, and difficult to win merits. Beds were not made satisfactorily, meals were served on crockery which was not as clean as expected, food was too hot or too cold, laundry wasn't folded to guests expectations. She found herself being taken by Stan to the small punishment room on more than one occasion, each time, just the two of them, and each time mutually fulfilling.

She became a little concerned when a couple of times she entered a room where some of the girls were working and seemed to notice a pause in the conversation, before it continued. Almost as though she had been the subject. A week later she overheard two of them discussing a first month initiation, but couldn't pick up the details, and again the subject changed when she walked in.

After a further week, she felt fully settled, and on the whole, one of the better servants. She certainly hadn't endured the 'bare day', as Felicity had described their first encounter, nor any witnesses to her punishments from Stan. Though Maria had let on that she knew someone was watching the spanking from her Master, and guessed it was Alison and Mr. Richards.

She knew that all the other girls felt the same way, and sometimes heard their pleasured groans and cries as they experienced the same ecstasy as she did. Once watching secretly as a guest made love to his caregiver in the pool, while another guest and caregiver pleasured each other, while openly watching them too.

It was in a relaxed frame of mind then that she knocked on Mr. Richards' door having been summoned by him earlier that day. She was surprised to find Stan there as well, and the thought of a problem immediately made her nervous. She was asked to remain standing, and Mr. Richards began cataloguing a list of her misdemeanours. They were astonishingly long, with few merits to cancel the ever growing total of demerits.

"As you can see, Stan, this young lady has managed to incur the disappointment of each of our guests, in quite a serious and consistent manner," said Mr. Richards, looking across to Stan who was also seated. "What would you recommend as a course of action?" he continued.

Alison stood, shamefaced, her hands in front of her, head bowed, toes turned in as she listened to the roll of shame which she had brought on herself. Hoping that Stan would be lenient, and equally hoping that she hadn't affected his stay here.

"As Alison has managed to inconvenience each and every guest here, I feel it only right and proper that they should witness her punishment, and be aware of how she feels when receiving it," replied Stan, calmly. "I would recommend a public punishment, possibly in the main hall, after dinner one evening."

"Almost as an entertainment?" said Mr. Richards, with a slight smile.

"Yes, it is not that usual to get singers and dancers to visit and provide entertainment, but I am sure, Alison will dance and sing at the top of her voice to satisfy the gentlemen that she regrets her misdemeanours," explained Stan.

Alison looked at him, mortified, her mouth agape, she realized what was being suggested, and as her blushes filled her face, and her eyes widened, Mr Richards went on, "Splendid, Stan." Then to Alison, "You are to continue your duties as before, only perhaps now with a little more care. Your Master will inform you of the date and time of your punishment, and I am sure the guests will be eager to witness your Pain, Pleasure and Pride. You may leave us now, as we have further matters to discuss."

"Alison could barely manage to reply, "Y . . . Yes, Sir. Thank you, Mr. Richards, Sir." And with a short curtsey she fled the room.

Chapter Five – Pain, Pleasure and Pride.

The evening came and Alison was following Stan's instructions. She was to wait at his table, dressed in the clothing left for her. She was to wear nothing else, and not to speak throughout the meal. As she entered his room to change into what she thought may be evening wear, or maybe some sort of short frock, she was dismayed to find only her collar, panties, socks and sandals. Tucked into her panties was a short note from Stan ....

Trust me, my lovely. These are indeed all you will wear tonight, at least to start with. I have remembered your thoughts on being watched, and think you are ready to move on from one watcher. No one but me will touch you, and no pain will be more than you can bear. The pleasure, I sincerely hope, with be your most intense yet, and the pride in your exquisite and eagerly awaited body equally so. This is my way of thanking you for your time here and the pleasure you have given me.

With love and appreciation,

S XXXXX

She was apprehensive as she knew that save for Stan, none of the guests had yet seen her naked body, though she knew some had mentally undressed her as she waited on them. She felt the girlish coyness picturing male eyes drinking in her nudity, and realized after a minute or two that embarrassment was quickly being overtaken by lust. "After all," she thought, "While wearing panties, it's just like being topless, and that's no big deal!" Noticing the twinge in her loins which signalled the onset of sexual thoughts, usually followed by deeds, she began to dress in the skimpy, provocative items left for her.

She was summoned by Stan, twenty minutes later, and his eyes lit up when he saw how demure and sweet she looked. "Perfection!" he glowed, taking in her demure, shy look as she stood before him, dressed only in the items provided.

Her nipples already puckering, he knew he had made the right decision. Attaching a short lead to her collar, he led her along the corridors, and down the stairs to the main hall where her arrival was greeted by gasps of appreciation. All the guests were present, and their servants, dressed, Alison noticed, in an array of different clothing. From a high-necked evening gown, to a spangled bikini.

Not only had the guests not seen her naked, neither had their servants, and Alison was unsure about the eyes of other girls watching her. She soon noticed though that they were busy with their masters, and after the first admiring glances, they carried on as if she was no exception. The guests were seated at two tables of three, and Alison was to serve the food and remove the used crockery as it became ready. She otherwise remained patiently at her Master's side, with the other servants at her table.

As the dinner went on, she became comfortable with her semi nakedness, particularly when receiving appreciative comments and looks from the other guests. Some directed lust directly at her, some through Stan who also revelled in the attention she was receiving.

When all the tables had been cleared, liqueurs served, and the other servants dismissed, Alison, the guests and Mr. Richards remained. Mr Richards banged the table with a spoon he had held on to, and called for silence.

"My Dear Guests," he began, "we have among us a new servant, who has spent the last four weeks showing how well she can inconvenience you, and how well she could hide her demure body from your eyes."

A murmur of agreement went round the tables. "The time of reckoning has arrived," he continued, indicating Alison with his hand, "and Alison here is about to receive her punishment. In the best traditions of the Stag's Heaven Rest Home. We anticipate, she will receive the Pain with Pleasure and Pride." Again a murmur of agreement and anticipation went round the tables.

"I now call upon Stan to carry out this young lady's punishment, and invite each of you to witness her response, in the hope that as gentlemen, your demands for satisfaction are met. I bid you goodnight."

With butterflies circling in her stomach, legs weak, and pussy twitching, she was led to a simple frame, consisting of two uprights and a crossbar, set just above head height. As Stan stood behind her and secured her wrists to the crossbar, he whispered in her ear, "Are you all right to go on with this?" She made no reply, save for thrusting out her pantied bottom so that it made contact with his groin, and giving it a slight wiggle. The audience saw nothing in her face, save trepidation and fear.

On a table next to the frame, a simple black cloth-covered items as yet unseen, Alison closed her eyes in lust, feeling her sex begin to moisten as Stan removed the cloth to reveal some of her favorite toys from the past. The cane, tawse, tiger mitt, and two vibrators, both small and large were there. As he stood behind her, smoothing his hands over her waist, ribs and breasts (leaving the erect nipples untouched), he whispered once more, "You have shaved your pussy haven't you, madam?"

Again she gave no reply, save a low groan as she again pouted her rear into his groin.

"And when these panties come down," he whispered, "each of these men are going to see what a really naughty little girl you can be, aren't they?" Her gasp of desire was audible to all, and as she closed her eyes he began to detail to the audience how she was to be punished.

"For the offences catalogued by each of you, Alison is about to realize that atonement must be made. Already you have seen more of her nakedness than before, and by the time we have finished, you will have seen all." Alison clamped her knees together and groaned audibly as the thought of being seen by five other men, all elderly (to her), set her insides churning. Stan continued, "First a simple spanking, over this pert pantied bottom, then a flogging, over any exposed skin that I choose. Following the flogging, a gentle caress of the mitt, with the occasional scratch of a claw, will soon have her writhing, letting you all see what a lithe, supple and needful body she has."

The young girl slowly shook her head, and her hair swayed across her bowed face. It was difficult for the audience to tell if this movement was in denial or the onset of lust, but Alison knew what she was feeling, so did Stan. He went on, "If I am not mistaken, this shameless little madam will then be more than ready, if a little apprehensive, to have her panties lowered slowly to her thighs, knees, calves and ankles, before your ever lustful and appreciative eyes."

Alison's wail was heard by all, and recognized as lust not fear as she began to rock her hips forward and back flexing her thighs, and even crossing her legs to try and gain some friction on her moistening centre of desire. She looked up at her audience of five men, standing now, not ten feet away. Some were already openly caressing themselves through their clothing.

Stan paused, walking to her front, before saying, "The frame she is bound to is in the centre of the room for a good reason. It will allow you freedom to watch from whatever position you choose, as the punishment is carried out. To witness the pleasure given and received, and the pride with which my servant has in her body and sexuality." There was a chorus of appreciative words as they smiled and nodded to each other at this element of thoughtfulness. "She will then be caned, six strokes for each of the guests she has inconvenienced. She will thank each of us by name, for each stroke she receives from me."

Alison's arousal was complete, and she felt as though the merest touch would cause her a permanent orgasm. Stan concluded his introduction by saying, "Then she will be allowed the pleasure of release, several times. Each of the items on display have been used by her before for her own debauched ends, but never seen by another, until tonight." He paused, walking behind her, before announcing, "let the punishment begin!"

Almost immediately, she felt the first of the slaps fall on her pantied cheeks. As she bucked and cried out, the spanking continued. She lost count, but kept a lustful, wary eye on the guests as they walked around to take in her body, watching as her cheeks reddened, bottom quivered, breasts shook, and nipples hardened. Finally, Stan ceased the spanking, and while she felt no real pain, the heat from her inflamed cheeks was matched by the blush on her face and in the melting of her loins.

She visibly tensed as she felt the familiar caress of the leather tawse as Stan draped it across her shoulders, letting it fall down her back, and running it gently around the insides of her thighs. He trailed it back up to her shoulders, eliciting a shimmer of her body as she moaned in delight. As he let the leather tails fall to her breasts, with the softest of slaps on her nipples she again cried out in pleasured surprise. Continuing with her writhing as he ran it between her thighs as she clamped her legs, desperate for the pressure on her clitoris to provide release. The men walked around her stretched, restrained body, drinking in her supple, slim nakedness as they openly pleasured themselves. Alison was beside herself with desire, crying out and writhing as the tails lashed her back and bottom, losing herself in a mist of lust they began to strike her breasts and tummy, before being again dragged through her quivering thighs to start over.

The men were openly commenting on how beautiful she looked, how sexy, hot, slim and supple. She could see how excited she was making them, surprised that men of such age could even get such vibrant erections, let alone sustain them.

"I am doing that to them!" she thought, "They find me such a turn on that they can't control themselves, look at them, like children in a boarding school, openly playing with themselves, such is their excitement . . . over me!"

As the flogging paused, but the audience continued, she felt the caress of the tiger mitt as it roamed over her body. She was stretching her body in every direction it went, trying to gain a firmer touch. Again she vocalized her pleasure and surprise as it suddenly turned and raked claws down her back. She thrust out her bottom as the scratch reached her marked buttocks, the patterns caused by the spanking and flogging visible even through her panties. The claws continued down her legs, and back up, before dipping inside her thighs, agonisingly close to her sopping sex. Wherever the claws went, her body arched, seeking more pleasure. Everybody waited for the cry as they reached her nipples. None were disappointed.

"Now it is time to reveal more," said Stan, and the men gathered before her, eager to feast their eyes on her nudity. As his hands smoothed over the curves of her panties, he asked her, "Why must these panties come down, Alison?"

"Because I've been naughty in neglecting my duties, Master," she replied softly.

"And why must they come down all the way past your thighs, knees, calves and ankles?" he asked, tracing the path with his fingertips.

"Because the guests must witness my nakedness," she replied in a trembling voice, "before I am punished properly, Master."

He retraced the path back up her legs, and held the waistband firmly. All of the guests were now slowly rubbing themselves, erect pricks openly in their hands, as they watched in eager anticipation. Alison's insides were churning, her legs quivering, and pussy leaking its dew. Stan slowly began to peel the white cotton over her buttocks, presenting the shallow creases at the top of her legs, drawing their eyes to the still just covered pubic bulge which they framed. To Alison, a shaven pussy was am immensely personal thing. She was still innocent enough to think it very unusual, and the embarrassment of these men seeing her in this state, freshly shaved as well, was serving now only to pour oil on the fire within. As she raised herself slightly on tiptoe, her legs began trembling as if with a mind of their own, and Stan began to reveal her full nakedness.

As her panties slipped smoothly down her thighs to her knees, the guests' eyes widened. By the time they had reached her slim ankles, resting round her sandals, they were all openly masturbating themselves. As Alison's mind momentarily cleared, she remembered where this had all begun, several months earlier. "Well, I wanted to see what a prick was like . . . now I know!" she thought, before the realization on its own raised her excitement to yet another plane. Stan stepped behind her, placed his hands on her hips, and asked two of the guests to help lower the frame to a more suitable height. As two of them came forward, their erections stiffly waving, they unfastened clamps at the top of the uprights. Stan eased her back as the bar lowered, leaving her no choice but to bend at the waist. She was finally positioned with her arms outstretched, just above the horizontal, her rib cage showing, her small but firm breasts retaining their shape, the nipples as stiff as she had ever known. She then saw Stan pick up the cane and step behind her. He introduced each guest to her, and instructed her to thank the man for each stroke received.

As Stan administered each blow, and Alison thanked each guest six times, they watched her buck and writhe, and heard her cry in pain (or pleasure). They each took their turn in viewing her from behind, noticing not only the thin red stripes that criss-crossed her rear and thighs, but she was sure, her wet, open sex and probably the secret button of her bottom as well. Her frustration was not helped by the fact that as Stan introduced each man, he was softly caressing the insides of her thighs with the stick, leaving her a groaning heaving mass, instead of the prim and demure servant she had been known as.

With the caning complete, and her punishment over, Alison was unable to keep still. As the bar raised again, she began to cross her legs, stand on alternate feet, sway her hips, anything to keep moving. It was as though her desire wouldn't allow her to keep still.

"So now the pain is over," announced Stan. "Alison appears to have turned my whippy stick into a sticky whip!" The guests laughed, drinking in the fact that she was so wet and wanton. "While the obvious pride continues, we shall see what can be done about the pleasure!"

"It is clear to all that you have enjoyed the punishment, so it shall in fact continue," he said, from behind her.

"No, sir. Please not more, Master!" she cried, playing out her role to the full, knowing the effect it was having on her assembled audience.

"Silence, child!" he commanded. "I shall free one of your hands, and you will show these gentlemen how dirty and wanton you can be. You will make yourself cum. To aid you in this task, I shall be caning your pretty little rear until you do."

She let out whimpers of shame and fear as the bar was again raised, this time by two of the men who had already removed their clothing, finding their nudity less restricting. As the bar reached its previous height, and her hot, aroused body was again open to full view, the others were also busy stripping off their clothes. As she watched them while Stan freed one of her hands, she noticed their eyes roaming her body, spending much time on her breasts and stiff little nipples, but always being drawn back to her thighs and naked pouting pussy, glistening with her desire.

As the first cut fell across her hot bottom, she was jerked into movement, and slowly began to caress her mound, her fingers slipping effortlessly through the velvet softness to her stiff clitoris. As Stan continued to cane her, she watched the men watching her. As the caresses continued, she felt her orgasm building, and called out, "I'm going to cum, Oh, ohhhhhh, I'm, Cmm . . . I'm . . . Ohhhhhhh Ahhhhhh . . .!"

Her ministrations slowed as she stopped all movement for a few seconds before her body came alive in convulsions. With her head rolling from side to side, breasts rising and falling, tummy rippling, loins gyrating, and thighs quivering, she noticed two of the guests had joined her in the ultimate release.

After a few moments pause, she felt Stan sliding his hands round her waist and hugging her, supporting her weight while she recovered. "We have only just begun," he whispered. "Not only are they seeing you naked for the first time, they don't know your capacity for orgasms either," he chuckled as he stepped back.