Alison Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We still have two more toys to use on this young vixen, and they will both elicit a similar response if I am not mistaken," he said, picking up the Rabbit, a large vibrator, with a small clitoral stimulator as well. One of Alison's favourites, the main body not only vibrated, it also rotated about her G spot, causing mayhem with her desires.

As he smeared it with a mix of lubricant and her own juices, she cried out, "No Master! Not in front of all these men, please, Sir, No! I couldn . . . "

"Silence!" commanded her Master with a slap on her bottom. "Your desire for satisfaction seems only to be outstripped by your eagerness for punishment!"

As he slapped away her waving hand, he beckoned two of the men to restrain her again. She was unable to tear her eyes away from their stiff erections, and the way they bobbed and swayed hypnotically as their owners busied themselves shackling her to the bar once more. Stan knelt and lifted one of her feet to free it from the panties which prevented her legs parting fully. He then spread her legs as far as was comfortable and began caressing her body, paying particular attention to her neck, and breasts. As he did so, he again whispered, "We will try something new in a moment, trust me though, I am certain it will be enjoyable."

As he teased her entrance and clitoral area with the rabbit, she began to softly moan in pleasure, knowing what was to come. And who. A cry of pleasure escaped her lips as the toy slipped smoothly into her wet pussy, stretching it with its own blend of soft and rough. Her eyes opened wide as it began to vibrate and she let out another gasp of pleasure as it began to rotate, bringing indescribable pleasure to her G spot. As the soft, vibrating ears of the rabbit danced around her clitoris she screamed as if it was too much, but slowly her cries died to a whimper as she began to sway her hips to the music of the toy pet. As Stan slowly slid it in and out, the remaining guests continued with their self-gratification, eyes glued to her nudity, covered with a sheen of pleasure.

"As part of your further punishment you are to hold this in place while I prepare your final pleasure," said Stan. "You may close your legs, but no other aid is available. You are not to let it fall, and you are not to come!" he commanded, finally.

As she closed her legs, relieving some of the strain on her outstretched arms, the toy continued working its delights. Another orgasm was imminent, and as the guests watched on, focussed on the rabbits' ears as they protruded between her naked lips, she again succumbed to a mighty orgasm. Though she cried out as it approached, though she pleaded for release, though she announced her fall into pleasure, Stan did nothing to save her. Again, two of the men, found it too much, their ejaculation spilling as their loss of control matched Alison's, only serving to heighten her ecstasy further.

Stan was again at her side, holding her body as the final tremors shook through her. Once subsided, he stepped back and said, "Alison, you were instructed not to cum, and yet did so. It is clear that your pretty little bottom desires more punishment."

She quivered in apprehension, denying the fact, but Stan would hear none of it. "We shall see if it really seeks pleasure of its own." He stepped to the table and picked up the slim, gold vibrator, checking it for action as he walked behind her.

"He can't! Surely not. Not in front of these other men! I've never done th . . . never had anything . . . It's wrong, it's not . . . Oh God, what a wicked idea . . . ," she thought as he eased a hand between her thighs, and gently removed the rabbit. Again, lubricating the slim vibrator with a mixture of lubricant and her own juices, he began to gently slide it around her inner thighs, pussy and clitoral area. As she closed her eyes, and again began to sigh in pleasure, he widened his action, letting it slip across her perineum. After a short while, as she was becoming comfortable with this, it slipped, almost by accident across her rectum. She bucked as if electrocuted, but he continued as before, allowing her time to calm down and take pleasure again from its movement. Twice more it slipped, each time she thought lingering for just a little longer. Though she jolted each time, she began to reflect that perhaps it was actually quite nice. Finally he began to concentrate fully on her tight rear entrance, and she began to relax. It was very nice in a different sort of way, and about as dirty as she could imagine. The effects of this thought, and the men watching was weaving its inexorable spell, and she again felt the building of orgasm.

As Stan patiently waited for her to relax and show signs of willingness, he was careful not to rush things. Noticing her tell tale signs of arousal, he began slowly to penetrate her secret orifice, a fraction at a time, pulling out and spreading the pleasure before slipping a little further each time.

"Open your eyes, Alison," he whispered, look what you are doing to them.

With a cry of pleasure and shock she saw that all five were again standing as before, standing being the operative word. As she watched them watching her, their pleasure mounting with hers Stan gently but firmly bunched her hair with his free hand, and pulled her head up proud. He whispered again, "Tell them, Alison. Tell them what I'm doing, how it feels, what you are doing, tell them, you dirty little girl!"

With another cry of forbidden delight, she cried out, "My master has a vibrator! He's putting it, oh, putting it in my ohhhhhh! B . . . bottom, it's in my bottom, going in and out and in and it feels good, and it's going to . . . " her eyes opened wide and mouth formed a perfect O in astonishment as he turned it on and she felt the minute tremors of the vibrations spread through her loins.

"OHHHHhhhh I'm cumming. It's on, it's alive in my bottom and it feels so good it's going to make me cum, it's, I'm oh God, no, I'm . . . " and as she stopped bucking and writhing for a final few seconds, as she witnessed several of the men spill their pleasure, she crashed into an orgasm as no other.

As Stan turned off the beast inside, and gently removed it, two of the men removed her restraints and he carried her to a soft chair to rest. Covering her with soft kisses of affection he hid her nakedness with the cloth from the table of toys. She vaguely heard murmurs of appreciation and approval from the men as he diplomatically ushered them away. She was awakened sometime later as Stan handed her a drink and a gown to wear.

"To protect your modesty", he smiled, "as we walk back to my room. You just wouldn't believe what some of the old wolves here get up to."

"Wuff, wuff," growled Alison, as she smiled lovingly in return. Once back in his room, there was one final chore to attend to, as Stan had yet to be satisfied by his servant. That didn't take long, as the evening had been quite eventful, "And the chore itself isn't so bad either," thought Alison as she came again. And again.

The following day they were both summoned to Mr. Richard's office. The guests they passed on the way were the epitome of discretion and as polite as ever, as if nothing had happened.

Mr. Richards explained that they were aware of Alison's impending start at college, and had no wish to impose on her time, which would be far better spent studying. This had been particularly pointed out by Stan, who had expressed a wish to leave the Home for the time being, in order to help facilitate her expected studies.

Alison's look of disappointment was met with a soft smile from them both, as Mr. Richards went on to explain that from time to time, dinner parties were held, and guests both current and old were sometimes invited. Particularly if they could bring a suitable servant with them.

"Also," he continued, "there may be an opening for an assistant administrator at some time in the future, for someone suitably qualified, and with the correct disposition. It is, I believe a position you have yet to try, but I understand you are not shy when it comes to trying new positions."

"Oh, yes, Sir," she replied, with a blush, "I mean, No, Sir, I mean Yes, Sir."

"Such a position would report directly to Miss Tripp, but your Master would still be responsible for your actions, and any misdemeanours would be punishable in line with his recommendations."

The thought of being punished by a woman was a new one, and had the instant effect of making her blush. As her toes turned in, head dropped, hands wrung, she looked up through her soft eyelashes and said softly, "I am willing to try any new position my Master feels suitable, Sir."

The perfect picture of a demure young innocent, whose Master has her exactly where she wants him.