Alison's Adventurous Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had rang Martha and explained what had happened. Martha had sent some T-shirts, shorts and flip-flops down to help them all get home.

Next night Martha promised, would be more sedate. They were to wear evening dress and go to an opera with some visiting diplomats. The question of what happened when they got back to the hotel was left open. The guys weren't all that young!

Asked if she wanted to comtinue, Susan just said, "You try and stop me!" and they went out of their sedate evening.

The opera and the dinner that followed were indeed fairly sedate by recemt standards. When they accompanied the men back to the hotel, there was no question about whether sex was involved or not. The girls were ordered out of their dresses and were immediately bedded by the men. They were given a right royal shafting despite the fifty odd years that each man carried. Not only that but all three managed to fuck young Susan!

When they got back to the apartment that night they were still fairly full from the meal, so they just sat with a late night drink and talked. Susan said she had been thinking about it and had come to the conclusion she wanted to join them full time.

"You mean, Susan, you want to become a full time prostitue just like Natalie and me?" Julie asked.

"I've never enjoyed myself so much as I have with you two. I love being fucked by lots of different guys. And yes, I definitely want to be a whore like you," she announced. Julie and Natalie embraced her, welcoming her into their world.

When Alison rang up the following week to see how her suster was getting on, Susan told her she had decided to join them as a whore. Alison didn't seem too put out by the news.

"I thought about it myself not so long ago and my decision not to do so wasn't on anything other than financial grounds," she told Susan, "If its what you want to do and you enjoy it, I can't see anything wrong in it. Girls have a perfect right to enjoy a good fuck and if men are silly enough to pay us for it, that's their business."

Susan was overjoyed at Alison's response. Her sister also warned her that Burl would be in town the following week. Her advice, when Susan said she'd like to give him a piece of her mind, was just to avoid him.

By the time he arrived in town, Susan had been a whore for nearly three weeks. She felt she could confront her erstwhile lover. She put on a long green jersey dress over her usual white satin and lace undies and walked in her high heels into his hotel. When she knocked on his door, he opened it, startled at first when he saw who it was.

He said, "I'm sorry, Susan. I never intended to hurt you so much. You weren't meant to fall in love with me. It was just one of those mad flings..I would have been perfectly happy to take you back to Africa with me as my second wife, you know."

"What really riled me, Burl was that it was always Alison that you really wanted andd couldn't have, so you just took me and used me as a surrogate for my sister," Susan burst out.

He reached out a hand, sensing that tears were not far off. She brushed it away and then the tears started to flow.

Suddenly she was in his arms. It wasn't going the way she had intended. Vaguely she recalled Alison's advice and wished she had stayed away. Leaning into him she could feel the old familiar swelling in his groin as he began to lust after her - or was it her sister she reminded him of.

His hands were roaming down her back and over her ass. Then his thick lips were on hers and har arms went around his neck.

"Oh, Burl!" she cried, "I've missed you. Take me any way you want.

He needed no urging as he carried her over to the bed, raised her dress and pulled off her pretty panties. A few minutes later he was naked and he climbed over her, got his cock into her wet cunt and started the familiar motion she loved so much. This was fucking the way she loved the most.

He fucked her cunt, her asshole and her mouth several times over that night until they fell exhausted into a deep sleep. She awoke thinking that being wife number two to such a man wouldn't be that bad. But the hotel room was empty and Burl had vanished again.

Smiling ruefully to herself, she showered, dressed in her crumpled green dress and went back to the apartment she shared with Julie and Natalie.

Nine months later she gave birth to a black baby boy. Forgetting her pill that very day with Burl couldn't have been wholly a coincidence now, could it?

Pushing their prams togther through the park one sunny morning, Alison and Susan chatted amiably. Life was good to both of them in very different ways and they remained the very best of friends as well as sisters. After six weeks, Alison went back to her life as wife and helpmate to an economics ghuru and Susan went back to her life as a whore, both fairly satified with their lot.

Burlington nKwame, however, smouldered in West Africa, dreaming every night about what he would like to do with the lovely blond girl his brother had married.

12