Alison's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Bottom halves?' I said to her in a low, husky trembling voice.

She nodded, her eyes almost misty with abstraction and arousal. 'Yes, Mum,' she replied. "Bottom halves.'

Simultaneously, we began unfastening one another's belts and carefully loosening the buttons of one another's jeans. Our trousers were quite tight on our big bottoms and we giggled self-consciously at the awkwardness of opening them, our breasts quivering with the actions. We each arched our backsides, to help the other draw down the jeans, and this served only to accentuate the feminine curve of our bums and the exhibitionism of our postures as our hips pushed outwards.

Jane's jeans came down first, to reveal a quite beautiful pair of lacy white Fayreform panties hugging her tender girlshape. The sight of her panties made me suddenly self-conscious as I realised that she was drawing my jeans downwards to reveal the most functional pair of mum-pants imaginable that I'd grabbed from my drawer that busy morning: a pair of white satin Size 14 Maidenform Flexee knickers for holding and smoothing the contours of my mum-belly.

'Oh Jane,' I muttered, 'yours look so pretty and mine are so, God, practical. My big Flexees.'

Jane's eyes were wide gazing at them.

'Oh God no Mum,' she said, 'I think they're beautiful too. They look so natural and clingy on your tummy.'

'They are clingy,' I replied softly, my smile communicating clearly the reason for their clinginess and prompting Jane to smile back.'

'Mine are clingy that way too, Mum.' There was a moment's silence between us. We breathed and looked and breathed once more, the forgotten sound of the football game somewhere in the background.

'Mum,' said Jane eventually. 'Turn around.'

'Turn around?'

'Yes. I want to see your bum. I want to take down your gorgeous big Flexees and look at your bare bum.'

'Ohhhh...' I answered, responding to her prompt. ' You want to see your Mum's fat arse?'

'Yes, Mum. I want to see your big fat arse and touch it.'

Hearing my own daughter speak like that almost redoubled my excitement. I did as she had asked-turning around on the bed, 'presenting' my 38-inch bottom and inviting her touch. I did not have long to wait. I felt her fingers hitch under the waistband of my knickers, peeling them down gradually from my curvy buttocks; exposing my arse, which swayed instinctively as it was bared.

'Oh Mother of God,' I whispered. 'Jane-that feels just sooo good.' Perhaps because I was normally so breast-centred in my erogenous longings, I could hardly believe how turned on I was as my daughter pulled my pants down. I felt vulnerable and self-conscious too, but those feelings were dwarfed by the concentrated animal sexual energy between my legs. Jane's hands were groping my voluptuous bumflesh now: kneading urgently at my chubby buttocks; caressing my soft skin. I felt her push gently at my back, inclining me further forward so that I went on all fours, raising my bum to her touch and causing my big breasts to sway. A wave of near helplessness passed through me.

'Oh God Jane...what are you doing to me...?'

As if in reply, I felt Jane's lips meet the flesh of my buttocks; then her tongue, as it glided lustfully over my shape. I moaned yet again in response.

'Ohh Mum...I want to see your fanny. Dear God...it's so hairy...'

The assuredness in Jane's voice urged me to compliance and I raised my bum higher, spreading my legs a little and revealing more of the rear-view of my vagina. Almost automatically, I also placed my hands on my big bumcheeks and drew them apart. Jane just squealed like a little girl as she looked intently at my puckered anus, exposed in all its privacy and vulnerability to her.

'Ohhh...Goddd...Mummm...your fanny looks sooooo wet and sooooo beautiful...'

'Do you like it Jane? Do you like it? Do you like Mummy's wet fanny? That's where you came from...'

This last comment seemed to send her and for a few seconds I could just hear her repeating in a barely-contained whisper, 'Oh Jesus...Oh Jesus...'

'Mum...Mum...I want us to compare bums, the way we did with our breasts...'

I turned around and she turned around, mimicking my posture in the arching of her bottom and the presentation of her pretty Fayreform pink knickers.

'Does my bum look big like yours Mum?'

'Yes Jane, it does. You have a big curvy bum.'

'Ohh...do I have a fat arse Mum?'

'Yes, Jane,' I echoed lustfully, 'you have a big fat arse.'

'Oh Mum...I love my big tits and my big bum.'

I copied her movements from a few moments previously: steadily easing her knickers over the impossibly pale and smooth surface of her buttocks; watching her hips sway softly in tandem with the removal of her pants. If I thought I was turned on by the most forbidden of desires, it was swiftly overtaken by the surge of giddying erotic feeling that overcame me in finding my Jane's fanny. I had kind of noticed once or twice before in our domestic dressing and changing routines that she had kept something of her pubic hair, a bit unusually for girls of her age. I'd always looked away before looking became 'awkward'. Now I was amazed and truly thrilled to discover that she wore a thick mane of dark pubic curls that went all around her labia. I was not really accustomed to swearing, but an uncontrollable, 'Oh dear fuck, Jane!' left my lips as I pushed her forward a little just as she had done to me and saw the full glory of her bush.

'Is it okay Mum?' she queried anxiously.

'Okay? Oh my God, Jane, I think it's the most magical sight I have ever seen. You have the most truly beautiful hairy cunt!'

Hearing her normally reserved mother speak like this seemed to take Jane to a new plane of sexual need. She too drew her bumcheeks apart, exposing the soft pink folds of her pussylips and the delicate patterning around her anus. When I heard her mutter almost beneath her breath 'Touch me Mum...', I could hear her voice crack a little and I realised she was beginning to cry. But I realised it was sob that asked not for comfort but completion and in that very moment my maternal and sexual instincts fully converged.

The residual rational part of me, struggling in the presence of the most powerful libidinous feelings I had ever known, realised that the football match must be nearing its end and that our continuing absence even in our girly space would soon be noticed by the rest of our family. So when I finally responded to Jane's invitation it was with a practised masturbator's hand. She almost collapsed when the upturned palm of my hand clamped beneath her hairy wet fanny. I just about fainted myself-and had to struggle to retain self-control-feeling her squirm against me and sensing on my fingers the thick wet gel of her girljuices.

'Ohhhhh...Mummmmy...' she hissed, the lowness of her voice perhaps suggesting that she knew we would have others around us soon. The urgency between us intensified as I slowly but intently began to work her bushy wet warmth. She was soaked with arousal and moved and pressed her fannylips rhythmically against my eager fingers. As she angled her head around to see me, I thought she looked pornographically beautiful in her complete exposure and surrender.

'Mum, Mum,' she said plaintively, 'I am loving this, but I need to do you too...'

I knew exactly what she meant and knew in my heart how vital that reciprocity would be to whatever happened next between us, once everyday family life enveloped us again.

I helped Jane ease around again, so that we were facing one another once more. Tears marked her face with a kind of distracted confused joy and her breasts looked a cup-side larger in her swollen arousal. I winced again, gaining this extraordinary full frontal view of her dark triangle of pubic curls and her eyes soon rested on my untrimmed bush too.

'Fuck, Jane. You are hairy.'

'I know Mum. So are you.'

'Let's do this,' I said. She smiled knowingly in return, her hand reaching down between my legs as mine reached down to hers.

Every remaining uncertainty fell from us, as we began fast but deliberate frigging of one another's fannies, the light in our eyes communicating silently to one another what we both wanted and needed. We kissed again, this time in open lesbian style, our free hands clutching at our own big breasts as our mutual masturbation deepened.

Jane orgasmed first. My middle finger found the nub of her engorged clitoris through the thicket of public curls and fluid. Her eyes and mouth opened wide and silently as I found her spot and in response her juices simply flowed from her open fanny on to the bed. In other circumstances I know she would have yelled. But I held her close as she bucked and rode my hand, lovejuice pouring from her, keeping her adoring, silent, close.

My climax hit a moment later, as with a simple adjustment of my position, I admitted two of Jane's fingers into my spasming vagina. At first I thought I was going to scream, but my flooded mind redirected my orgasm to an already-forming picture of our next encounter. I settled for 'Jane! I love you! This is only the start!', as my fanny convulsed and my orgasm caught up with my daughter's, engulfed me and took me to a level of sexual splendour I had not known ever before.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story, I enjoyed it very much

Biboy666Biboy666over 3 years ago
Fantastic

I often wish my father had masturbated with me but my brother had the pleasure of my hand mouth and anus and a naughty uncle as well but it was more I tense

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very erotic

what a beautiful, sensitive and erotic story, just wishes you'd carried on as I was so very aroused in my panties

Andrea_EAndrea_Eabout 7 years ago
Please . . . .

PLEASE don't end this here! Desperate for a follow-up chapter . . . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A great turn-on

This is just about the most erotic and exciting story I have ever read and it is also totally believable which makes it even more erotic. More pleeeeeease

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cassie and Kayla Mom seduces daughter while they are away from home.in Incest/Taboo
Mother and Daughter Bond Daughter and mom share sexual moments and breastfeeding.in Incest/Taboo
Katie Loves Her Mom Lois, her daughter, and a mutual interest in vibrators.in Incest/Taboo
Who Needs Men? Pt. 01 Kate convinces her girls they don't need men in their lives.in Incest/Taboo
Daughter Dearest Mother's sexuality is awakened with help from her daughter.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories