Alison's Younger Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison can't get enough of Peter and the feeling is mutual!
1.8k words
4.54
54.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison made every attempt to look interested in what her broker was saying. These monthly sales meetings were so boring and she had other “activities” requiring her attention. She felt her pager vibrate again. Damn! If she could only get to a telephone. Surely this meeting would be over soon! Mr. Carroll had to be through talking before long. There were only so many houses to review and only so much real estate to sell. And did he really think his speeches were motivating? Maybe to the new agents but not to those who knew how to sell. And where did he get off admonishing her before the meeting. “Not putting enough time in Alison. Your loyal customers won’t be so loyal if you don’t give them that time and attention we promise. Here at Carroll Realty…” He was only pissed because she continued to ignore his advances, Alison thought. Mr. Carroll had seemed happy, elated even at the breakup of her marriage to Eric.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, Alison thought earlier when Mr. Carroll was speaking directly to her and again now. Alison’s eyes roamed the room, looking from the face of one bored agent to the next. Her mind began to wander to Peter and the morning they had shared before work. Peter and his luscious 26 year old body. Had they really been together for almost a month? She felt more alive than ever before and she had Peter to thank. They couldn’t seem to get enough of each other! She understood her attraction to him: tall, dark curly hair, gorgeous hazel eyes, beautiful skin, muscular arms and a body that wouldn’t quit, not to mention a phenomenal mind. He was mature, intelligent, and an Adonis. But he seemed to be equally enamored of her. He genuinely wanted her at age 38, over women his own age! He went on and on about her hair, her skin, her eyes, her mouth. No man had ever made Alison feel this way, not even her husband. And this morning! Peter had called her, begging her to come by his condo before she went to work. She had already been late for appointments three times this week, but couldn’t resist Peter when he called. Against her better judgment and almost against her will, she rang Peter’s doorbell at 7:30 a.m.

Peter met Alison at the door with nothing on but his boxers and a smile. “Hello, you”, he said with a boyish smile. “I made you breakfast, if you have time to eat…”

“It’s not food I’m hungry for.” Alison managed to reply.

Her heart melted as it did each time she saw this sexy, young writer. He moved her beyond belief, and not only physically. Without hesitation, she moved into his arms and they embraced.

“What a long night it was without you.” Alison whispered into Peter’s ear.

“Same here.” He replied, kissing her ear, moving downward to her neck, up to her eyes, before lighting on her lips. “But, morning is here and so are you.”

Peter kissed Alison deeply, leaving no doubt of his passion, of his desire. Slowly, he reached for the zipper of her pants, rubbing her body through the material, sliding the pants over her hips and allowing her to kick them and her heels away. Next his hand moved to her blouse, slowly, teasingly unbuttoning one button at a time. Alison moved her hand to his crotch and felt his hardness brush against her body. Oh god, she thought. I am dreaming and I never want to wake up!

Peter’s kisses began at her neck and moved downward, to her breasts, to her stomach, and then to her pussy. Alison allowed herself to be pushed against the wall as Peter’s skilled tongue found its mark, dancing across her clit, his mouth sucking her pussy lips, making Alison literally gasp for air. She immediately climaxed, pushing her body into his for even more. This man seemed to live for giving her pleasure…

Peter’s kisses found their way back up Alison’s body, past her navel, her breast, and to her mouth, which he kissed deeply, running his tongue along her teeth and into the back of her mouth. Alison tasted her own juices and felt a thrill move through her body. She moaned loudly, pressing her body into his.

“I missed you”. Peter murmured in her ear.

“Show me.” Alison replied.

Peter and Alison shifted their bodies to the floor of the living room still void of furniture, their mouths intertwined. Alison gently pushed Peter to his back and shifted her body, her pussy aligning with his cock. She slowly guided him into her wet, steaming cunt. His dick slid into her body with little effort as she worked her way up and down his hard shaft.

Peter bucked his hips, thrusting forward, slowly at first and then with passion and wild abandon. He moaned, grabbing Alison’s hips and pulling her further into him.

“Fuck me”, Alison hissed. “Give me that cock, fuck my pussy.”

“I’ll fuck that pussy.” Peter managed to reply. “I’ll fuck you and make you beg for more.”

Alison couldn’t believe how Peter brought out the wanton women in her. She never would have dreamed of using such language with her ex-husband. Eric was more of a “slam bam thank you ma’am” type fuck. Peter was into the moment, every moment, as it came and as Alison came. And Peter matched whatever Alison gave. She talked and he answered. The words alone between them were enough to make Alison come.

The orgasm they both experienced was phenomenal. And Peter never seemed to tire! They had played out this same ritual multiple times in the past four weeks, never tiring of each other. And now it was 4:00 p.m. the same day and he was paging her again and again. His text message read, “Waiting for you. Wanting you.” Alison felt she had died and gone to heaven.

“Excuse me Mr. Carroll?” Alison interrupted her broker. “I’m sorry, but I’m receiving an urgent page from an important client. I’m sorry, but may I be excused?”

“Well, Alison, as one of our Million Dollar Sales Women, I believe you know how important such clients are. Now, as I was saying…”

Alison slid out the door and down the hall to her office. She rushed into her office, reaching for the telephone, before she realized she was not alone. Flustered, she turned. With relief, she fell into Peter’s arms.

“What took you so long?” Peter asked as he planted kisses on her face and in her hair.

“Sorry.” Alison replied, returning his advances. “Business meeting.”

“A man could starve waiting for you.” Peter replied.

“Wait”. Alison replied, leaning over to the window and shutting the blinds. “Let me lock the door, too.”

“Lock the door? But Alison, that’s half the fun.” Peter swept Alison into his arms, his mouth on her mouth, his hands exploring her body. “I want you, Alison, so bad I can taste it.” With his right hand he unbuttoned her pants, as his left hand massaged her back, moving down to her ass. He pulled her closer into his body and whispered into her ear, “Woman, see what you do to me?” He urgently pressed his cock into her thigh.

Alison moaned. “Oh Peter. I need you to fuck me.”

Alison wiggled out of her pants and kicked them to the side. As she was wearing no underwear (Peter’s suggestion), her lower body was bare except for her thigh highs and heels. Peter kissed her passionately then turned her toward her desk. He gently splayed her body across the desktop, pushing her legs apart with his own feet, his fingers exploring the wetness of her pussy. With his other hand he released her hair from the constraints of a bun. Wrapping his fingers in her hair, he pulled her head back towards his own body.

“I’m going to fuck you, Alison. I’m going to fuck your pussy and then I’m going to take your ass.”

Alison’s body writhed in passion in response. Peter briefly released his grip as he removed his trousers. Without warning, he slammed his cock into her wet, steaming pussy.

Alison bit her tongue to keep from crying out with extreme passion. Her body shuddered as she came, her pussy constricting across his dick. She could not suppress the moan that escaped her lips.

“Oh yes, Peter, fuck me. Make me your slut. Fuck that cunt! But don’t forget my ass!” she managed to say in a loud whisper.

Peter shifted. Alison almost protested before she felt his mouth on her backside. His tongue crossed her ass and moved to her sopping wet pussy, and then back to her ass again. Alison could barely control herself as his tongue went back and forth, lapping her asshole one second, her pussy the next. She thrust her buttocks out as far as she was possibly able.

“Oh Peter, now, fuck my ass now.” Alison hissed, trying hard not to beg.

Slowly, Peter stood, his hands massaging her ass checks. He dipped his finger in her hot, swollen pussy, and wiped her juices across her ass. He positioned himself behind her and she felt the tip of his cock brush against her asshole. Slowly, he pushed his cock into her ass. Alison pushed backward, impaling herself on his hardness. It felt so good! Her ex-husband, Eric had only fucked her ass a few times and only when he was drunk. He thought it made him queer, he said. But Alison had loved it, even though Eric made her feel like a pervert. The act seemed so natural with Peter!

Peter’s seven inches were all the way in Alison’s ass. He alternated pushing in and pulling out all the way. Alison’s fingers found her cunt. She fingered her pussy and played with her clit as she pressed backwards on Peter’s hard dick.

“Fuck my ass, Peter, oh please, fuck my ass. Your cock feels sooo good. I need you in my ass. Oh god, I’m cumming!”

Alison felt herself cum over her own hand as Peter came in her ass.

“Oh Alison, oh baby.” Was all he could say.

Exhausted they fell against each other on the desk. Peter kissed her neck, burrowing his head into her hair.

“Alison”, Peter said hesitantly.

“Oh, yes, Peter?” She answered.

“Alison, I love you”.

Alison sighed. “Peter, I love you, too.”

She turned, looking into his gorgeous hazel eyes.

“Can we go back to the condo now? I’m starving! That was quite a workout.”

‘Sure”, he said.

“But,” Alison added, “when we pass Mr. Carroll in the hall, act like you’re wanting to purchase more real estate. He’s been on my case lately.

“Really?” Peter replied. “I don’t see a ‘For Sale’ sign on your ass?”

“Fuck you.” Alison said playfully.

“I intend to.” Peter replied, kissing her on the nose.