Alive

Story Info
A woman finds passion.
919 words
3.86
8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel alive. After months-maybe even years-of depressing moments and sadness, I finally feel alive. I have hope. I have peace in the knowledge that someone shares the same carnal pleasures that I do.

I have the inspiration to write a story. Oh I have wanted to write one before now, but the words have never come to me. I've been busy pretending to be something I am not, being the person people conceive me to be. I have not been my true self...

That is changing. I'd almost given up on men. I had thought no man wanted me, could love me.

Until I met him.

He contacted me via Literotica, to tell me that he enjoyed my stories. Being flattered, I wrote him back. And so it began....

Let me say that he is one sexy man. I knew this before he sent me pictures of him and then I was really hooked. There is something about a man who has his head shaved, broad shoulders, defined chest and a go-tee that really gets me. A real walking oxymoron. He looks tough as nails, but inside lies the heart of a gentleman...

I have a fantasy of him already.

I imagine our first time together. It will be smoldering...if you just touched us you would be burned....

I imagine just walking up to him, our eyes locked on each other, no words being said. I reach up and place my hands on his face, gently. His hands lay rest on my hips, and then slide gently down to my ass. As his lips finally meet mine, he jerks my lower body against his. The kiss that started softly is now hard, tongues fighting against each other.

He warned me that he rips clothes off women, and that is what he does this time. Within moments I am naked, with my body open for his view. I struggle to sit up to help him undress, but then he grabs my wrists and lies atop me. Only his pants are open, his erection still caught behind the briefs. Rubbing it into my damp pussy and looking into my eyes, he speaks.

"You want this bitch?"

I moan softly and close my eyes. My pussy responds on cue, going from damp to slippery wet.

"I asked you a question." He demanded.

I open my eyes and whispered, "Yes."

He smiles at me then, "Good girl, I knew you wanted my hard cock."

He lets go of me and gets up to undress completely. I could only sit there and watch. My hands start to rub at my tits. I watch his eyes watch my movement. I move my hands on down to my hairy blonde pussy.

"I got to taste you," he says.

I scooted closer to the edge of the bed as he kneeled beside it. I rested my legs on his shoulders. I propped my upper body on my elbows, wanting to see his actions.

One long lick, from my slit to my clit. I shuddered and my head fell back as I closed my eyes. It had been too long since a man was between my legs.

Another long lick. I sighed. Another, this time a flutter of his tongue at the end of the lick, teasing my clit. I moan softly.

He sighs, and then moves in close. I can feel his nose on my clit as he moves his tongue all around my cunt opening. My body starts to shake and I moan louder. "Oh yes," I groan

He looks up at me, my juices on his lips. He smiles as he licks his lips.

"You like that baby?" he asks. I just nod my head, looking into his eyes again.

"Hmmmm" he moans, and mutters, "You taste so good."

He starts slurping on my pussy again. This time, he stops teasing me and really gets down to business. His tongue, lips, teeth play, pulling on my pussy lips and slit, nibbling on my clit. I am writhing now, my own hands playing with my nipples, squeezing my tits. My hips are also rubbing in my lovers face. Within moments I am cumming, my juices flowing out.

Laying there and enjoying the afterglow of an orgasm, I felt him kneel beside me.

"My turn."

He roughly grabbed my head with his hands and tilted it to the side. My mouth open in surprise and my lover shoves his cock in my mouth. He starts to ram it in my mouth, making me gag. His head rolls back, enjoying the warmth of my mouth, my tongue rubbing along the vein that keeps him hard. His hands slide down to wrap around my throat and neck, feeling his cock slide in and out.

By now, I am no longer gagging. Tears are slowly falling down from my eyes from the pressure and surprise of his sudden attack. But he can look into those teary eyes, knowing that I was actually loving it. He groans, grunts and pounds my mouth. Harder. Deeper.

It doesn't take him long to cum. It had been too long.

He cums in a shower. Each rope of white cum shoots out, covering my face. They land everywhere, dripping off the tip of my nose; sliding down my chin to plop down on my own heaving boobs.

He collapses next to me. Our legs entangle as I turn on my side and rest on his chest.

For the first time, I felt alive.