Aliyah's Chastity Ch. 01

Story Info
Desire ignites between her and an exile.
3.1k words
4.48
28.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a very slow night in the tavern. Not many people were carousing around the streets or the nearing towns as Aliyah had settled across the bartop with nothing better to do than to read up on some woman's magazine. she lifted a hand to run through her cinnamon red and soft curls that cascaded a little past her shoulders, and vibrant emerald eyes were never a drain to look upon, as those who did got sucked into them as they rested against flesh of soft ivory. Her height for her age was very tall, standing at almost 5'10, but she got that from her father's side of her family; but both sides of the family were dragons. She had worn baby blue jeans with a cute ball chain that was secured with a heart lock that had a key which dangled not far from the belt itself. A top of white that was cut to show off the breast line of her C-cup breasts. coming into her age of womanhood, she maintained a great deal of boring traditions and rarely had this alone time to herself as her father and twin brother were protective over her. However, she endured it day by day, making sure they didn't put her off too much to the idea of being mated to someone. Her feet were bare, since she was relaxed, and the floors were clean from the lack of patrons. After about two pages in, she closed the book and sighed softly.

"Two pages in and I already feel bad about myself." Wasn't that true of all magazines of that nature?

The breeze from the doorway was cold as the entrance of an exiled clansmate stepping into the room and closing the door behind him. He had to be mindful of his presence and masking his scent, to not give away that he was back. He and Aliyah always had a little playful relationship between them, when she was younger and he was coming into his age of manhood. Aliyah grinned some as he stepped in and her mind started flowing with imagination, seeing him for the first time in years. He was tall, a lean build on his body with a little darker hue of skin than hers was, and black hair that came down about his shoulders and framed that narrow face. He was masculine, even with long hair, and he wouldn't be the same without that length of hair if he cut it. It was part of his appeal, and more since she hadn't seen him since he was exiled years ago from the clans. Before she was caught too much in her second long daydream, she spoke to him.

"Well if it isn't Cyron, the terror of the clans." She smirked, a little jest to start off their chat. his beautiful lips pulled to a smirk after a brief chuckle deep in his throat, rolling softly into a deep throated purr.

"Are we bored today, Aliyah?"

"A little."

She slipped down from the bar and moved over towards him, brushing some hair from his face. He blinked a little to the gesture before brushing it off that she was being nice, and it added to the appeal of his imagination flowing over her body which he felt needed to be ravished, idly eyeing the curves that she now had which she lacked when they last saw each other.

"Not even the worthless crazies are out here tonight." He snorted disappointingly.

"Yea, I know. It's irritating." She was very displeased with the lack of entertainment for the night, even if the joy she received was tormenting those who were lesser than her. It made her shiver down her spine just to think of toying with mortals, and then relishing in the aftermath of their fear or dumbfoundedness. But more of what was running through her mind was Cyron, and she realized she was daydreaming again after a long moment of gazing him up and down. She blushed, and broke herself away before he could notice. But he did.

She moved away and headed for the couch that was near the fireplace of the tavern and settled herself to stretch out. Cy grinned and followed her over and took a seat the opposing way, stretching his legs out and noticed her feet were at his range to touch. It had been too long and he was far too tempted by her body to not try something, he took up her foot and started a small massage until he rubbed his thumb with a little bit of magic over a pressure point in such a way that would send pleasing pulses rolling between her thighs.

"Cy, what are you doi..." She was complaining about the massage, it didn't feel like one, but was cut off by what was now happening to her. The sensation started in one leg, and she almost felt like they were going numb until that certain nerve was touched upon and she gasped, sitting up quickly, wide-eyed and panting heavily a few times while biting her lower lip. Her body flushed from toes to her forehead as she tremored and tensed with the rush of wetness that succeeded the heated waves of pleasure from between her legs. Her heart fluttered quickly, parting her lips to moan wildly and shifted her hips from side to side against the couch when he didn't relent to her first orgasm, but proceeded to manipulate the powerful touch of his finger to make her release three more times in a row. She let out a gutteral growl each time and orgasm would climb so very abruptly like an invasion on her body, followed by the height of her moans in the peak and roll down to a purr with the relief coming to her body. Maintaining his calm, he smirked as he watched the writhing and pleased body of this younger dragonness, finally letting her foot go when she started to whimper in peril from the success of four orgasms from just his touch on her nerves.

Finally breathing easier, she opened her eyes with that "deer in headlights" look wondering what the hell had happened or what he had done. In a panick and uncertain of it all, she climbed off of the couch to leave, but her knees buckled beneath her and she fell onto the ground with a grunt and lied there, shaking all over still. The scent of her musked womanhood had lingered over his nose as he watched her move off the couch then fall. He chuckled just lightly in his throat while he shifted his legs to accomodate the arousal that stiffened immediately from taking in her sweet smell.

"Ya dead?"

Cherry ringlets fell about her face while she was recovering from her shaking limbs and rose up to her hands and knees at first. She flipped her hair out of the way of her flushed face and looked towards him while she sat up onto the back of her knees and secured her wavy cinnamon hair behind her ears. With unease of what she exactly felt, as it was her first time, she looked towards Cyron.

"I'm not dead. I..." I want more? What the hell just happened to my body that felt so fucking good? Cyron smirked towards his naive little sexual captive.

"Oh I know you're not dead. In fact, I'm sure you're feeling more alive than you ever have." He ignored his growing hard on for the moment and slipped off the couch, walking over to her and kneeling down right in front of her, so closely that she could smell his own arousal now and it made her lean a little closer to him.

"You what? Want more?" He paused. "Need more?"

Oh how she blushed when he was saying exactly what she was thinking and feeling, and couldn't help but still feeling a deep burning between her wet thighs that she wanted satiated again. She drew her lower lip between her teeth and glanced up towards him as she sat back with her knees hugged to her chest and a soft pout leading her voice.

"You're never giving me a foot massage again." He almost fell over laughing at that point to her words and stared at her with his deep green eyes.

"I didn't massage your foot Aliyah. I gave you your first orgasms." It was no secret in the clans that Aliyah had been abstaining from sex until she found the right one, and knew little about it other than actual intercourse. All the men in the clans found it irritating yet honorable, since it was unusual for a female dragon who was near her time of womanhood, beyond eighteen, and being in heat for the first time would not show any interest at all in just the pleasure. Cyron would have had her a long time ago, if he wasn't exiled from the clans years ago.

She blushed, knowing now what she had, she cast her gaze to the fireplace of the tavern, silently. It was hard to not act right now to free herself and give her body over. His heated scent had overtaken her senses, caught from his neck where her breaths were currently aimed for. She was reciprocating the same musked hotness that mingled with his in the air around them, and urged their bodies to move and shift against one another, even though something would not allow the two of them to act further on this.


"A foot massage would not have made your pussy so wet and smell so fucking sweet." He paused, with his imagination flowing over her clothed body. "I bet your nipples are rock hard, too."

She huffed, and shifted a little in her seat, as the more his words invaded her mind and gave her the desire to feel another orgasm rise within her again. He could be so irritating at times, but in this case, she found him to be nothing but hot and attractive. When he mentioned her nipples, she tugged on the neck of her shirt and looked down it for a moment to glance at those pointed and rosy centers. The hue of her cheeks deepened and she looked back towards him a moment.

He snickered a little, finding it cute she would have actually looked. He undressed himself of every piece of clothing while watching her reactions. Never was she able to be stirred or otherwise bothered by naked flesh until he undressed. She couldn't even look at him, not at first when he was first undressing. It was when that cock had been pulled from its clothed sheath that she turned to look at the adonis that was Cyron's body and couldn't take her eyes away from him. His hands went to her ankles and clenched, pulling her forward to him while he eased himself down against her body which was braced a little when her taut rear had been pulled towards him by the clench of his hands. He whispered lingered hotly against her ear, when she could feel just how heated he was as he was against her.

"How does it feel that I made you cum without ever having touched your pussy?" Hesitance in her chest, but he could read it in her eyes, and they both knew that as she let it her tension go and spoke freely of it.

"It felt really good." He smiled to her answer.

"My divine touch can do that to you everytime I touch you anywhere on your body. Any nerve." Watching her eyes lift from her shirt, he unleashed his talons and with precise swipes he shredded the clothing from her body, and not once touched her flesh as every last piece fell to the floor. Every last inch of her chest was gazed over by Cyron, travelling over those pert breasts, and reaching his hands towards them in his delight of taking the one beauty he had been denied for so long. Ticklish skin was the tight in curve shape of her waist which made her flinch until a very deep and frusterating growl found a metallic piece that was bound and confined to her hips, covering the virtue he was going to sink his cock into. When he snarled, she whimpered softly and coiled inward, and almost instantly and he calmed himself when his eyes met hers and sighed softly. The belt meant two things; one, he'd have to break it or unlock it somehow and have his way with her, and two, nobody else had her, which made his cock throb just as hard as it had before. Kissing lightly at her neck and purring very gently in his throat and chest, he assured her he wasn't mad at her.

"It would seem your sperm donor was smart to put you in a belt, or I would be stretching your little hole as we speak." She eased herself from tension with his gentle touches, but then snarled and thrust her hips a little bit to buck that metallic barrier up into his groin area as a point to her exclamation.

"I made it and put it on myssself." She hissed, and embarassment easily turned over to annoyance then that he would even mention her father towards this barrier. Even he wouldn't have had the mind to have covered her up this way, and especially not as close to this very important time to her life and his clan. "And you can't break it, the only thing that will open it is the key."

"Oh you can keep your protected little virginity, Aliyah. Because nothing will change the fact that I gave you your first orgasms." She wouldn't feel him grind and slip against that coveted pussy of hers for a few moments longer before he finally slipped away from her body. He gave gentle kisses to her breasts and licked over their beaded centers, letting his hand grasp each one tightly to the point she would whimper before he freed her.

"If that was all you wanted, then I assume I am safe." She assured herself within ehr own voice when she spoke of such, and he purred deeply in his chest, letting the vibrations tap over her body, causing her to writhe against the floor.

"There are more things I can think of to do to you." Her face turned red again and she turned her eyes away from his.

"I don't think I want to know." He felt her diminish from him, and he tilted his head slightly before he reached his hand down and angled her face to look back at him. She complied and he felt his confidence return gently into his voice.

"Why not? You want to orgasm more, don't you?" He slipped that hand down to her breast and caressed the fullness of it until his fingertips now twisted and teased that center. Seady on his knees and hovered over her body, he slipped his hand down to her inner thigh and once more pressed into her nerves to trigger another pleasing wave in her. However, this one was not like the others, he prolonged the climb watching her react.

The pressure built within her again to let her enjoy the feeling this time as it tingled over every nerve that brought pleasure to her body; her lips, her neck and shoulderline, her upper and inner thighs, the centers of her breasts, her clit and all of the inner walls of that warm and protected virtue. Her bitten lip was now a little weak and blood was drawn while she melted into the climb of that climax he was bringing out of her. Drifting to her side, she eventually fell to her belly in writhing and he lowered himself upon her. His nostrils flared to take in the smell of her sweet sex and to feel her shift beneath him. Touching his hand along the center of her spine, he sent little shocks of lightning through her body, dancing over every nerve that was building towards that sweet release of hers.

"Cy.. please.." The climb was so slow, she didn't know how to take not having it so with the other four having come in such urgent succession of one another. She arched her back, sending the curve of her ass up against his hip in her neediness. He had not planned on making her beg, but when she started, he wanted to hear her scream abnd beg for him all the more. He purred against her neck and smiled, taking his hands to reach under her and clench at her breasts, holding enough nerves for her to feel it all at once, should he utilize the touch again.

"Mmmm.. you want to feel that pleasure? That sweet release, Aliyah? I think you can beg better than that." He was a man of strong will power, but not even he could look at that pleading look in her eyes and the whine in her voice much at all before a hand finally removed from her breast and stroked his own shaft slowly.

"N..no, Cyron please!" She could feel the wave tensions of pleasure lessen which made her panic in eagerness for her release. "I need it. It felt so good. Mmh! Please let me release." She felt the motion of his hand milking his cock against her thigh and shifted herself to look back and watch him please himself with every word that left her lips begging him for release. He smirked and once pressed into those nerves of her breast with the last line of magic coursing through her nerves to give her the release that she needed.

When finally the rush of her release finished and her cries of ecstasy had simmered with her breathing, he lifted his hands away from her and his cock, and reached for the robes he left on the couch and draped them down over her. Rising up without noise and silent movements to the door were urgent, he looked over his shoulder at her lying there in absolute bliss, and felt satiated just in pleasing her.

Oh, yes, you are fun, Aliyah. There will be more where that comes from. The thought rang out in his mind, as he departed the tavern in stealth.

The rush of cold wind hit her body and she shivered a little on the floor, urging her movements back to huddle against Cyron, who was no longer there. Opening her eyes and peering around, she kept the robes wrapped loosely around her arms and pulled tight to her chest. Curls of hair were pushed aside and finally rising up from the floor, she slipped to the couch and dropped down with a huff of loneliness. She curled into his robes, letting it cover every inch of her body save for her face, pulling in his scent with deep teenage admiration before letting it go from her lungs with a pouted sigh from her lips.

"Damn you, Cyron."