All 4 One Ch. 02

Story Info
Time for the boys to show their surprise.
757 words
3.71
31.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So anyway, after a short break for everyone, Rod turns to me smiling and says "I think it's time we gave you our present, ladies."

"I'm ready." Bella says.

Jackie responds "Boy, I'm always ready."

"Well you know the drill. We gotta prepare first." I motion to the bathroom door. They go in to wait as me and Rod set everything up. We drape and spread plastic over everything in the room. We start moving furniture as we erect a structure with two large poles (about 8 ft.) with holes at the top and bottom of each. They are connected at the top by a bar and on bottom by a heavy makeshift base of sorts. It's heavy enough to keep the whole thing sturdy during whatever. Finally we brought in a bag with some wire rope (less painful kind), blindfolds, ballgags, and a few 'dietary delicacies'.

The girls are getting restless. "What's taking so long? Booooyys?" I hear Bella say.

"Alright we're ready. But before you come out you have to put these on and do exactly as we say." I tell them. We open the door slightly and hand them the blindfolds and ballgags. So they put it on and we take Bella over to the bed and tie each of her limbs to a post.

"Wait here for your turn. You won't be disappointed." Rod says. Then we have Jackie move up to the stand as we get some rope and tie her two hands to the tops of the poles and her feet at the bottoms. Her feet were no longer touching the ground as she was being supported by the rope and this structure feeling somewhat weightless and completely under our control.

Rod gets behind her as I stand in front and we start to finger slowly. I stop and go to the stove where I had been warming up some chocolate fondue. I grab her head tilting it back as I start to pour some of it onto her hair. She is startled at first. It is hot upon first contact cooling after hitting her skin for a second. I pour it all over her body as every inch it touches makes her moan upon hot sticky contact. She has no idea what this is with her blindfold on. Rod and me start to rub it in as we finger and suck all the right spots. Then we both start rubbing our bodies against hers with our cocks poking at her as we lean in and kiss each other before Rod positions his dickmeat at her backdoor as I'm right at her snatch. We both push all the way in with a loud moan from her.

I could tell she had came right then as she spasmed violently. We picked up the pace. Every time I thrust in, he pulled out and vice versa as we continued the pace, treating her body like a ragdoll, pumping back, forth, back, forth in a frantic rhythm as fondue flew everywhere. The whole thing was shaking along with her. She was moaning very loudly unable to scream because of the gag. After another minute, we both came hard filling her up with our own fluid. I then drop to my knees, licking out the mixture of the fondue combined with our juices and got up removing her gag to kiss her and share some of it as we both swallowed hungrily.

We then let Jackie down and had them switch. I told Jackie to take off her blindfold and gag but just watch and not to say anything. She lights up a cigarette and stands back. Once Bella's 'strapped in', me and Rod both started licking at her as we both took a breast in each of our mouths while fingering her juicy cunt. This time I grabbed some hot strawberry syrup and start to pour it on her. After teasing a few minutes, we ram her hard (switching positions- anal and vaginal) before blasting her insides with our final sticky load.

Rod then dropped to his knees and decided to grab some whipped cream as he filled her with it. He starts eating it back out and she cums hard as he devours "every last drop" sharing it with her in a long wet kiss as I rest in her ass a second longer kneading her nipples before pulling out. We all kiss and decide to take a shower. We wouldn't see them until a couple of years later, but that's another story.