All A Game Of Trust

Story Info
Isabelle and Brad agree on BDSM sex.
818 words
2.92
5.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad and I have been having long, smoking sessions of sex ever since he took me. To be honest, I feel closer to him than ever before, but something was missing. I knew there was an element in our love that just wasn't there, yet. Normally, sex would be every other working day and all of our holidays including weekends. Sometimes, though, Brad would get really horny after eating dessert and fuck me on the table.

"Babe?" He asked during our drive home.

"Hm?" I was pretty tired and a little hum was all I managed.

"I kinda want to spice up our sex, ya'know, I mean, I like it as it is, but I just feel that you get bored sometimes." Brad tapped on his chin.

"Whatever you want, I'm fine with." I yawned.

"Well, then, I'm going to go get the stuff we need tomorrow afternoon, can you please do the housework then? I know you're tired tonight, so let's just go to bed okay?"

Sometimes I wonder, am I still dreaming, or is he real? Not only is he gorgeous, he's funny and caring all at the same time. I stepped out of the car and hit my head on the rim. *CLONK* "God dammit." I cursed.

He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the head. I threw myself onto the bed and quickly dozed off.

When the alarm went off, Brad's side of the bed was empty. He'd gone to get his stuff already. Wait, what stuff? We brought all the groceries on Wednesday, so this stuff he's talking about, what? I was confused and sleepy and stumbled into our bedroom toilet. After satisfying my humanly needs, I went to do the bed and all the other housework.

By the time I finished, it was one o'clock. I lazily got some bread and turned on the television and waited for Brad to come home. I didn't have to wait long. After fifteen minutes that doorbell rang and I flew to open it.

Brad was in his usual t-shirt, board shorts, flip flops look. He was holding a fairly large cardboard box and I assumed that it was heavy. He gave me a tight bear hug and carried the box upstairs.

Moments later, he came back down with a sheet of paper and a pen. "Read and sign this, if you agree, we can start." Start what? The writing on the sheet of paper answered my question. "I, Isabelle Chan, am willing to be Brad O'Donnell's sexual slave. "

I looked up at Brad and frowned "Sexual slave?"

"Yup, sexual slave, if you trust me though, this is all a game of trust." He stared at me.

"Well..." I skimmed through the rest of the text which contained "rules" such as "I shall put my own safe and health at risk and at any moment when I feel unable I shall notify my partner." and "I hereby declare the consent to Brad O'Donnell to do whatever he pleases."

I signed the piece of paper.

"Come here." Brad ordered, with a stern look on his face. "In order for this to work, you have to do as I say, you understand?"

I nodded.

"Good. Firstly, you are to call me Sir, or Master." He said. "Secondly, you must kneel when you're around me unless specified later. Follow?"

"Yes..." I hesitated. "Master."

"Mmm," he nodded his head. "Learning quickly. You must put my pleasure above anything else. You must not flirt with anyone else and you must not play with yourself unless I tell you to."

"Yes, sir." I said, smoother this time.

"Babe, I want you to know that whatever I say that may humiliate you while we are undergoing this activity, I have tremendous respect for you, and I don't mean most of the things I say. I may do things and say things that hurt, but remember at the end of the day, I love you no matter what."

"I love you too, Brad." I whispered.

"I want us to have a normal life too, you know, like we can go out and meet friends, so I bought you a collar, with my your name engraved on it. Whenever I put it on you, our relationship changes from boyfriend and girlfriend to master and slave, do you understand? I only want you as a slave for certain amounts of time, and I don't want it to affect our relationship. If you don't like it after a while, we can stop, and currently, to get you use to this, we will still have normal sex. I don't ever want you to feel as though you have to. I want you to do this only if you want to. I won't be angry at you and no matter what I won't leave you." He mumbled gently into my ear. "So, are you ready?"