All A-Twitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa rolled the rest of the way on top of me, parting my thighs even wider. Her weight was pleasant against my sex, which was aching for the contact. I moaned and humped up against her. She looked up at me again as I wrapped my legs around her thighs and locked my ankles behind her.

"You're still wearing your sneakers," she giggled. "They're a little scratchy."

I didn't answer. I simply let my legs fall off to her sides and Lisa took the initiative to sit up for a moment and untie my shoes. They were soon tossed off to the side. My socks quickly followed, then she resumed her place between my thighs and started to feast on my nipples again. I could have let her suck on me like that for hours, but it seemed that Lisa was ready to move on. She started sliding lower on my body, her kisses warming my skin as she snaked her way down.

I felt her tongue swirling in my belly button again, teasing me. Just about the time it would start to tickle, she'd stop and plant kisses all over my stomach from just below my belly button to the waistband of my jeans. The effect was maddening, arousing me almost as much as the delightful attention she had paid to my nipples.

Then I felt her hands reaching for the snap of my jeans. For a split second I wondered if I was ready for this, and Lisa must have sensed that. Planting a kiss on my lower tummy, she looked up at me. She said nothing, but the look in her eyes can only be described as lustful expectation. I could see the fear of rejection starting to cloud her beautiful face when I didn't answer right away. Now I was the one biting my lip as I pondered whether to let her continue. Lisa rubbed my tummy for the few seconds it took me to decide. Lust won out, though, and I nodded.

Lisa grinned as her trembling fingers struggled with the snap, then the zipper. Hooking her fingers in the waistband, she started tugging on my jeans as I lifted my hips to allow the denim to slip past my butt. This pair of jeans was pretty tight, so she had to work a little to get them off me, and they ended up inside out by the time they had slipped past my ankles. I sat up quickly and shrugged off my blouse and bra, leaving me wearing only the white thong that matched the now-discarded bra.

"You're so beautiful, Carrie," Lisa sighed as she took in the sight of me.

That deserved a kiss, and I practically tackled her as I rushed to give it to her. Lisa fell back against the mattress and I slid between her thighs. She wrapped her warm legs around me as we kissed and her hips rose to meet and we ground against each other. It was my turn to be the aggressor, and I wanted to give Lisa's nipples the same kind of love and attention that she had shown mine. I tugged at the hem of the long t-shirt she had thrown on when she got out of the shower – the only clothing she was wearing. She seemed eager to let me take it off of her, sitting up slightly to allow me to pull it over her head, leaving her totally naked under me.

I kissed her deeply again before kissing my way down her neck and across her collarbone, slowly inching my mouth lower as my hands came up to caress Lisa's firm tits. "So different from mine," I whispered, totally in awe of their size and perfect shape, their firmness and the perfection of her big hard nipples.

"Yours are perfect, Carrie," Lisa whispered back to me. "You're perfect."

Lisa held my head gently as I captured the first nipple in my mouth and relished the rubbery texture of it, the taste of her skin. I was beginning to understand why some of my boyfriends liked to suck on my nipples. It's such a pleasant (and hot!) thing to do. Lisa let go of my head, her hands dropping to her sides to clutch at the blanket beneath us as I gently bit her nipple, swirled my tongue around it, breathed warm air out and cool air back in. While I did that, I captured her other nipple between my thumb and index finger and pulled and twisted it – not hard, but enough to cause a little 'sweet torture' for her. Then I switched nipples, 'torturing' the one I had been using my mouth on while I kissed its twin.

I continued to play with Lisa's breasts, squeezing the firm globes, sucking or playing with the hard pink nipples, until I thought she was ready for the next step. I began sliding down her body, planting kisses on her tummy the same way she had done to me, giving her bellybutton deep French kisses. As I moved downward, Lisa's pussy left a sticky trail on my belly. I stopped and looked up at her after kissing her bellybutton, fully aware that her lush tangle of red pubic hair was lying right between my boobs, and looked up at her.

"Can I lick your pussy?" I asked, hoping that the answer would be 'yes.'

"Nobody's ever done that to me," she whispered. "Are you sure you want to?"

"Absolutely positive," I said with a grin as I scooted lower on the bed. As I pushed her thighs a little wider with my hands and looked closely at the first pussy I'd ever seen up close, the most wonderful, enticing and erotic smell greeted me. There was none of that sweaty, stale pee odor that my Uncle Al had described from his first experience eating a pussy. There was only the sweet musky scent of Lisa's arousal and the faintest trace of her body wash that still lingered from her recent shower.

"You're so beautiful, Lisa," I whispered in awe as I drank in the sight of her pussy. She was extremely wet, and her arousal was also evident from the almost crimson color of her inner lips, now so engorged that they were sticking out from between her plump outer lips by nearly an inch. Her clit was engorged, too, and starting to peek out from under its hood.

I watched her as I extended my tongue and took a tentative lick at that pearly drop of her fluids poised at her entrance, wanting to see her reaction. Lisa threw her head back and moaned the instant my tongue touched her sex, but that reaction was nothing compared to what she did as I slowly worked my tongue up between her swollen inner lips, which parted like a butterfly's wings, and when I took her swollen clit between my lips and flicked my tongue across its sensitive flesh. Lisa clutched handfuls of the bedcovers in her fists and groaned loudly.

I lapped gently at the sides of her clitoral hood and she shuddered with every lick. As I went lower and sucked her meaty inner lips into my mouth, Lisa placed both hands on my head. She wasn't trying to guide me, but I think she was afraid that I might pull away from her pussy. There was no chance of that – I was already addicted to the taste of her. I moved my mouth even lower to drink up her juices as they flowed from her, and just like Uncle Al had done to me, I chased her juices with my tongue as they trickled down to her ass.

"Oh my god, what did you just do?" Lisa exclaimed the moment my tongue swabbed the pink balloon-knot of her anus.

"This?" I asked as I did it again. "Too weird?"

"No, actually," Lisa grunted as she raised her knees up to her chest and exposed her anus to me. "It feels fantastic. I just wasn't expecting it."

I took a few more swipes at her asshole with my tongue before I moved back up to her overflowing vagina and her swollen inner lips and clit. As I did, I moved my hand so that I could finger her. As I started to push my index finger into her sopping channel, Lisa tensed up. I'm sure she was afraid that I'd hurt her, maybe not remembering how that undeserving frat boy had already broken her hymen. I gently persisted in working my finger inside her. She was extremely tight despite her arousal and the fact that my fingers are extremely slender. Right then I was surprised that Jason actually got his cock in her at all.

Enough thoughts about that idiot, I thought to myself as I put my attention back where it belonged. Moving up, I took Lisa's clit into my mouth and began to suck on it. I was gentle at first, coaxing the hardened nub the rest of the way out of its hiding place.

As I began to suckle more firmly on her clit, Lisa began to moan almost non-stop, thrashing on the bed as climax after climax roared through her. I felt each one as it washed over her, because my finger in her pussy was squeezed again and again by her contractions. Just as one orgasm tapered off, a fresh one would crash through her and my finger would be subjected to a fresh round of squeezing.

Then I decided to try something that I'd seen and read about. I twisted my finger around in Lisa's vagina and curled it upward toward her tummy. It took me a moment to find the little spongy place that had been described. When I was confident that I had, I brought my finger up and started rhythmically stroking against it as I practically chewed on her poor clit.

Lisa had been moaning almost constantly before, but now she actually screamed as a huge orgasm crashed through her body and a spray of girl cum gushed all over my face and neck. I moved my mouth to her entrance just in time to catch a mouthful of her delicious nectar. Lisa clamped her legs tightly around my head as she let out another scream of delight, and my finger was clamped tightly by her vagina's contractions. My face was now covered in her juices. Even my hair was wet, and I couldn't have been more delighted.

As she came down from her incredible climax, she started apologizing to me. "I didn't mean to pee on you, Carrie. I'm so sorry. I just lost control and..."

I stopped her. "You didn't pee on me, Lisa. You squirted. That juice isn't pee."

"Squirted?" she asked. Clearly, she didn't understand what I was telling her.

"Female ejaculation. Google it sometime," I told her as I resumed lapping up all the tasty nectar that I could reach on her thighs and the outer edges of her pussy. I flicked my finger against her G-spot as I returned to sucking on her clit. I wanted to make her cum like that again, but Lisa pulled me up from her pussy so that she could hold me and kiss me. Part of me was disappointed. I really didn't want to stop licking her. On the other hand, I could kiss her other lips now, and I did – deeply and sensuously sharing the taste of her own pussy with her.

"You're right," she said as our kiss finally dissolved. "That's too sweet to be pee. Is that really what I taste like?"

I nodded as I looked lovingly into her eyes. "Yes, baby. You're delicious."

"And I bet you're delicious, too," she said with a grin as she rolled me onto my back and began licking her own pussy juices off my face and neck. As she licked, Lisa teased me, rubbing my pussy mound through my panties with light caresses that wouldn't have let me climax, but kept raising my excitement. I pushed my hips up to meet her hand but the pressure of her caress never increased.

Lisa patiently, but hungrily, licked all the way down my chest. She took her time on my nipples and teased them until I was practically growling in my lust. Finally, she began licking down my tummy, still softly rubbing my pussy from outside my panties. My skin was so sensitive to her touch by then that I could feel every strand of hair that dragged across my nipples, every place where one of her own hard nipples grazed my skin as she slowly kissed her way down my torso. Her hand moved from the front of my thong and she softly kissed my mound. She looked up at me, her green eyes bright with lust. I smiled at her, willing her to continue.

Lisa moved between my thighs and hooked her fingers in the waistband of my panties. I lifted my hips to let her pull them off me. She did, slowly, giggling a little as the thin strand between my butt cheeks resisted and then popped free. After she had pulled them all the way down my legs, I spread my knees as wide as I could and exposed myself to her view.

"God, Carrie," Lisa breathed in awe as she stared at my slit. I'm sure it was the first besides her own that she'd ever seen. "You're so beautiful! And you're shaved! That's so hot..."

She leaned in closer and inhaled deeply, smelling my arousal. I was worried briefly that perhaps I wasn't clean enough. My last shower was that morning with Uncle Al. Did Lisa wasn't smell that stale pee odor that my uncle had to overcome the first time he went down on a girl? Would she chicken out because of my scent? I closed my eyes and hoped against hope that Lisa wouldn't run away.

My worries ended with an electric jolt when her tongue slid along the crease between my outer lips. I moaned as she moved up and I felt her mouth close on my pussy and my sexy roommate sucked my clitoris between her lips. I was on the very edge of my first orgasm on another woman's tongue when she moved away from my clit and began lapping up the juices that were pouring from my vagina. Then she moved lower, chasing the tasty fluids that had already trickled down to my anus. She rolled me onto my side and pushed my leg up, exposing my entire crotch to her hungry mouth as she began to feast on me, licking me from my clit, across my anus and even the length of the cleft between my cheeks. She was moaning almost as much as I was, obviously enjoying the taste of me.

Wonderful as it was, I needed something more direct. I took her head in my hands and guided her back to concentrate on my throbbing clit. When she starting sucking on my clit in earnest, I just exploded. Lisa didn't stop until I'd had three fast orgasms, and then it was only to look up hopefully at me and ask if she could stick a finger in me. I nodded and dropped my head back on the pillow.

"You're so warm inside," she whispered as she pushed her finger in me. "And you're squeezing."

She felt around for my G-spot and went back to licking my pussy. She almost got it and drove me to a couple more orgasms before I just couldn't cum any more. I pushed her head away and smiled down at her.

"You didn't squirt," she said disappointedly.

"You can try again another time, baby," I groaned. "My poor little kitty is worn out tonight."

"You'll really let me do that again?" she giggled as she moved beside me up the bed.

"Anytime," I answered as I rolled on my side to kiss her, pushing my thigh between hers and grinding it against her wetness. "But I think we need some sleep first."

I started to pull the covers over us but there was a big wet spot on the blanket that had soaked through to the sheet. It was already growing cold.

"My bed is a mess," I giggled.

"Lucky for you there's room in mine." Lisa said as she stood and pulled me across the room. When we'd turned off the lights, we lay naked on our sides and kissed in her bed for a little while before I rolled away from her and she snuggled up behind me. I felt so loved lying there with her soft breasts pressed against my back and her arms around me. It took no time at all for me to fall asleep. We were in the same position when the alarm went off in the morning. The only difference was that Lisa was squeezing one of my breasts as she lovingly kissed the back of my neck.

"Good morning, baby," she said. "You slept all night in my arms.

"I think it was perfect," I replied, pressing myself back against her.

Lisa sighed. "I could stay here all day, but I have an eight o'clock class."

"Mine's at nine," I told her, "so you get first dibs on the shower."

She crawled out of bed by sliding her naked body over me and kissing me deeply as she passed, then walked to the bathroom while I admired her perfect ass. I was tempted to join her in the shower but didn't want one of our suitemates walking in on us. Besides, I knew if I got into the shower with her, we might never get out. Instead, I threw on a long t-shirt and stripped the sticky sheets and the blanket off my bed and put clean ones on. I even made up Lisa's bed just so we wouldn't fall back into it.

My turn in the shower was next and when I came out, Lisa had already gone to class. There was a note on my bed that said, 'thanks for the best night of my life. Love you always, Lisa.' I quickly dressed, then sent my uncle a message on twitter with a link to the YouTube video of Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" just so he'd have some idea what I was up to after I left his place last night.

Classes were a blur. All I could think of was seeing Lisa again. The bad thing about her Monday schedule this semester is that it starts early and runs late. The good thing is that it gave me time to call my Uncle Al and tell him about my night with Lisa. We both got so hot that we were playing with ourselves by the end of my story. I even had time to type it up like he wanted before Lisa got back.

12