All A-Twitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I started to realize that I was the one in control -- that I could make him tense up like that, or let him calm back down -- so I decided to keep doing it. After I'd done it a few more times, and really started to love the taste of his pre-cum, I took him in my mouth again to get the next drop of stuff and he shot a big glob of stuff into my mouth. It really surprised me and kind of made me gag, so I pulled my mouth off him and he just kept shooting. It went all over my face and in my eye, up into my hair, onto my shirt, onto his shirt and I was coughing and trying to breathe. It's kind of funny to me now, but at that point I was a little pissed at him for the mess."

"And the fact that he didn't warn you?" I asked.

"That too. But he kept saying he was sorry -- I think my choking scared him, but I was all right, really. And he went and got a towel and cleaned us both off and took me home. It was kind of sweet. He didn't kiss me good night, though. I thought that was strange."

"Most guys have this thing about tasting cum," I told her. "Even if it's their own."

"I learned that later, too," Carrie nodded.

By now my cock had turned to steel and was trying to soak its way through my boxers. I felt a bit ashamed of myself for taking such a prurient interest in my young niece's sex life and letting her know so much about my own. However, if I was going to hell, I may as well go clear to the inner circles.

"So, tell me," I asked my cute blonde relative, "what about the first time someone ate your pussy?"

"Hasn't happened, Uncle Al," she told me. "I've never had the pleasure, even though I've asked. I've always kept my panties on, somehow."

"Always?" I asked.

"Always," she told me. "I mean, a few guys have fingered me under my panties, and there's been some that have gotten my shirt and bra off me, but I've made it pretty clear that my panties weren't coming off for anybody who wasn't going to eat my pussy. After about the third guy turned down his chance to go down on me, I pretty much decided I wouldn't give it up to anybody who wouldn't, so I'm still a virgin."

"No licky, no sticky?" I said in a bad accent. Carrie almost fell off her chair laughing.

"That's why I've always loved you, Uncle Al," she said. "You can always make me laugh when I need it."

"It's a gift, I guess," I replied.

"And apparently not your only one," CJ retorted. "No wonder you left Emetsville -- all those admiring women throwing their legs open for your tongue!"

"Or all those angry husbands loading their shotguns," I added.

"You're too much, unkie," my niece said through a yawn. "Geeze, what time is it anyway."

I looked at my watch. "Almost midnight," I said. "I suppose we should call it a day?"

"I guess so," Carrie said in a sad-sounding voice. "Will you come and tuck me in?"

Tucking Carrie Jean into bed was a tradition whenever I'd visit or she'd come to stay with me when she was growing up. Always the same routine -- pull the covers up under her chin and push the blankets in around her shoulders, then kiss her on the forehead before I turned out the lights and left the room.

"I'll be there in a few minutes, sweetie," I reassured her, knowing that it would take a few minutes to let the erection she'd caused subside enough that I could be presentable to my only niece. I heard the shower running, and then the other sounds of tooth brushing and face washing that told me Carrie was getting ready for bed. Then she called to me that she was ready to be tucked in.

I entered the guest room to find Carrie in bed with the covers already pulled up to her chin, but I went through the traditional fanfare of straightening out her covers and tucking them around her shoulders the way I had since she was a toddler in her first 'big girl bed' and then I bent to kiss her forehead like I always had.

"Sleep tight, CJ," I whispered, as I reached for the switch on the bedside lamp, which was the only light in the room.

"Uncle Al?" my niece whispered before I could turn out the light. "Can you do something for me?"

"I'd do anything for my precious CJ," I answered quite honestly. "You know that."

"I know, but," she paused, "this is extra special."

"What is it, sweetie?" I asked.

"Would you eat, uh... would you eat my p-pussy?"

"Carrie," I stammered. "Are you sure you should be asking me, your uncle of all people, to eat your pussy?"

"Why shouldn't it be someone I love?" she countered.

"I still don't know." I really was trying to tell her no, but somehow I just couldn't say it.

"Please?" she said while batting her big blue eyes at me.

"Uh..."

I suppose I could still have resisted up until that point, despite the evening's arousing conversation, if Carrie hadn't added extra 'incentives' to the bargain. She brought her foot up and kicked all her covers down, revealing that she was totally naked on the guest bed. I had barely had time to register the dark pink quarter-sized aureoles topping perfect little conical breasts that stood up straight from her chest before she spread her legs wide and opened her totally shaved teenage pussy to my eyes. Then she added the final kicker, "I'll suck your cock if you'll do me first."

In a trance of pure lust, I crawled between my young niece's widespread thighs and lowered my face to her extremely juicy cunt. I inhaled, taking in the scent of her arousal mixed with the peach perfume of her body wash before I plunged my tongue into the very center of her wet warmth. She was positively awash with her own lubrication, and I lapped and drank greedily. I slid my tongue along her slit, parting her folds and finally reaching her clitoris. It was red with arousal, almost angrily pushing out from under its hood, waiting to be suckled like a nipple, or like the miniature penis it resembled. The moment I took it between my lips and flicked my tongue across it, my niece arched her back so much that only her shoulders and ankles were touching the bed. Another flick of my tongue elicited a scream from her as she crashed into an orgasm that had her clutching at the sheets, kicking her heels against the mattress. She gasped, she screamed, she laughed and cried as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed over her while I tried to maintain my lip-lock on her clitoris.

Knowing that she would be sensitive for a little while, I moved my attentions to other parts of her sex -- lapping up the juices that poured from her vagina and chasing the rivulets of girl-cum where they ran down toward her ass and onto the sheets below. I also brought my fingers into the action. At first I slipped my index finger between her plump lips, but Carrie tensed and put her hands on my head. I soon realized why she had tensed as my finger met a barrier of flesh over her opening. My little niece really was a virgin! I withdrew my finger and went back to licking up as much of her juice as I could, every once in a while moving back up along her folds to nip at her clitoris again. It never failed to send her over the top and cause her to release a fresh flow of tasty liquid from her quivering vagina.

So much liquid, in fact, that she was soaking the sheet beneath her. I pushed her thighs up against her chest, exposing her completely, and then chased those juices down to where they ran across her pink puckered anus. I took a swipe at it with my tongue, curious to see her reaction. Some girls I've done that to have been disgusted that I would put my tongue there. Many have found it such a turn-on that they've come from just that contact and begged for it to continue. It turns out that my lovely niece was one of the latter group, so I continued swabbing her asshole as her pussy poured out more and more that ran down to be licked up in my mouth.

Figuring that I would explore Carrie's limits some more, I pushed my index finger against her anus. She groaned and another gush of juices poured from her. Encouraged, I kept the pressure against her anal ring steady and moved up to take her clit into my mouth one more time.

That did it! Carrie had already had several momentous climaxes by this point, but this one dwarfed them all. Her body went rigid again as an almost painful scream left her mouth and a powerful squirt of her juices splashed out against my chin and neck, soaking my shirt. My finger, now fully implanted in her anus, felt as if it were being chewed on by something hot-blooded and toothless.

"No more!" my niece panted as her spasms subsided and her body went limp. "Please, God, Uncle Al. Please! No more!"

I gently eased my finger from her ass and crawled up beside Carrie on the bed. Propping myself on an elbow, I leaned over her and kissed her full on the mouth. Her lips parted and her tongue parried with mine as we shared a lovers kiss that was flavored with her own tangy juices.

"Give me a minute to recover," she wheezed. "God, that was amazing!"

"Take your time, sweetie," I told her. "I'm not going anywhere."

Carrie finally gained enough strength to roll onto her side facing me and we kissed deeply like the lovers we had become. I was still fully clothed, with my arms wrapped around this naked and beautiful teenage girl as she recovered from her orgasms.

"Six times," my niece said as one of our kisses ended. "You made me come six friggin' times in a row, you amazing man. I think that deserves some kind of reward, don't you?"

By now I was crazy with lust for my sexy little niece, so I just nodded.

"First of all, you're way overdressed," Carrie reminded me. "Get those clothes off and get yourself back in this bed."

I didn't tarry, taking only a minute to drop my slacks and pull of my shirt before I dropped my boxer shorts to my ankles and stood in front of my 18-year-old niece, naked and hard.

"There's not a hair on your body, Uncle Al!" my niece squealed in amazement. "Do you shave it all off?"

"I used to," I told her. "It's all been lasered off, except for my balls. Trinh thought it'd be too dangerous to zap those."

"Trinh?" my niece asked as she began to realize something. "Isn't she the lady that you took me to for a manicure a few weeks ago?"

"The very same," I replied.

"But why?"

"I never liked being hairy," I told my niece. "I started shaving my whole body not long after college. Trinh didn't like the feel of stubble, so she offered the laser treatments so I'd be totally smooth. Don't you like it?"

"I think it's hot," Carrie replied as she took my hand and tugged me back onto the bed. "It makes your cock look huge! Plus, I won't be getting any hairs stuck in my teeth this way."

"It's been a turnoff for a few folks," I admitted, "but most have found it a nice little kink."

"As if eating your niece's pussy isn't kinky enough?" Carrie giggled.

"I never said I wasn't kinky, CJ," I said. "You never asked until tonight."

"True," Carrie acknowledged as she slid down between my thighs and crouched on her knees. "Now, as I remember, I have a promise to keep."

The next moment all my senses were focused on the delightful feel of Carries mouth and tongue as she explored my cock and balls. My young niece had been honest when she re-tweeted "RT this if you give great head." She really knew how to use her mouth on a man's dick! She knew exactly how to string out my pleasure, how to keep me on the excruciating edge of ejaculation, how to push me to the point where I was tensed as taut as a bowstring. Then she would do something else that would let me come back down from the edge. I've never had a blowjob that compared with this.

I think the girl really loved the taste and feel of pre-cum. She reveled in it, she scooped it up with her fingers and licked it off them, she lapped at the head of my cock to whenever a fresh bead of those juices appeared.

She also lovingly licked every inch of my manhood from top to bottom, and I think she enjoyed running her tongue around parts of me that, on most men, would be thatched with crinkly hair. I know I enjoyed it. And boy could she suck! Alternating with all her licking and slurping up the pre-cum -- which was positively pouring out of me by now -- my orally talented young niece would open wide and slide her mouth all the way down my hard-on. I could feel her throat contracting around the head of my dick as she swallowed and swallowed to allow herself to stay down that far. Then she'd be off and sucking my balls, or licking right beneath them, or licking up more of the pre-cum.

It went on and on, and I was quickly dissolving into a sweaty mass on the bed with an erection sticking out of it. I was totally in her control, and I was both dying to cum and hoping that this sweet torture would continue. But my torturer finally decided it was time to 'end my suffering' and she started sucking harder, taking my cock deeply, and then resurfacing to suck the head while swirling her tongue around and around, then diving to the root again. A dozen or so of those strokes and I clutched at the sheets, arched my hips off the bed and grunted, "I'm coming, CJ!" as my climax finally was allowed.

After she'd told me about the first experience that had made her gag, I was surprised when my loving niece merely grunted an acknowledgment of my impending climax and moved up so that only the head of my cock was in her sweet mouth. She stroked me with one hand while her other hand cupped my balls and her swirling tongue drove me to the heights. I let out a cry as my semen shot out of my cock and into Carrie's hungry mouth in jet after white-hot jet. Her hand never stopped jacking me, her tongue never stopped swirling around and I heard her swallow several times as she strained to capture all of my cum.

She almost succeeded. When my poor, oversensitive cock was finally released from her greedy mouth, Carrie looked up at me, her eyes bright with love and lust -- and with a big glob of my cum trailing down her chin.

"I love you, Uncle Al," my niece said as she scrambled up to snuggle by me.

I rolled toward her and pulled her into my arms. "I love you, too, my beautiful and sexy niece," I said. I licked the cum off her chin and then I kissed her, sharing that remaining drip of my own cum with her.

When our kiss finally broke up, my niece looked at me in amazement. "You're the only guy that's ever kissed me after he's cum in my mouth!" she said. "Maybe you really are the biggest old pervert I've ever known."

"You have no idea," I told her as I turned off the bedside lamp. We pulled the blankets up over us and were quickly asleep.

Being single, I'm not very accustomed to sharing a bed with someone, and this guest room bed was much smaller than the California King in my master bedroom, which made it even more difficult to sleep very deeply for very long. Every time Carrie would move I would wake up slightly. Sometimes it was just that she was rolling over, another time I was aware that she had spooned her backside up against my front and had taken my hand and put it on one of her firm little tits. I could feel her hand over mine, squeezing lightly. The nipple grew hard against my palm as I fell back into a contented sleep.

The room was bathed in that soft gray light of the pre-dawn when I became aware that CJ had scooted under the covers, taken my cock in her mouth and had begun to gently suck me as I lay on my back. I don't know if she intended to wake me, but I wasn't going to complain. I stroked her soft blonde hair to let her know I was awake, but she just kept sucking gently as if she wasn't in any hurry to bring me off. After a good long while of this, she pushed the covers down and made to straddle me.

"What are you doing, CJ?" I whispered.

"I want you to be my first, Uncle Al," my niece replied in a low, throaty voice.

"Listen, baby," I told her firmly, "it's not that I wouldn't do this -- but are you really sure?"

"Unkie," she whined. "I'm so horny and so tired of being a virgin, and you were the first guy that ever ate my pussy, the first one that ever kissed me after I'd sucked him off, and I love you, and I've decided that I want my first time to be with the man I love the most in this entire world!"

"Fair enough, CJ," I told her. "And I already told you I was willing."

Carrie took my cock, wet with her saliva, into her small hand and tried to line it up with her eager pussy, but being unfamiliar with sex she was finding it difficult to get the right angle.

"Here, sweetie," I offered, "you lie down and relax. Let me do the work this first time."

I was soon on my knees between my niece's thighs. She had her knees up and her feet flat on the bed on either side of my legs. Taking my seven inches in hand, I rubbed the head around in the moisture gathered at her entrance, then moved forward very slightly. I was lined up with her channel now.

"This is probably going to hurt, CJ," I warned her. "If you have any doubts, now is the time to call this off."

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life," she told me. "Do it, Uncle Al!

I moved forward just a little more until the head of my cock was nudging the barrier of her hymen then I pulled back slightly and gave my cock a shove. Carrie yelped in pain when the barrier gave way and nearly half of my erection was suddenly inside her. She smiled up at me with tear-filled eyes.

"I love you so much, Uncle Al," she whispered.

I tenderly kissed her while I waited for her pain to subside and for her to grow accustomed to the feel of my cock inside her. Every once in a while I'd move back or forth just to see, and soon I could tell she was ready for more. Slowly thrusting and pulling back, I worked more and more of myself into her until, with a last gentle push, our pubic bones were mashed against each other. Carrie let out a gasp, no doubt because of the pressure against her clitoris.

"Now make love to me, Uncle Al," she breathed.

I began to thrust more, slowly at first, alternating between short strokes, long strokes and grinding against her mound while I was fully inside her. CJ reacted by wrapping her slender legs around my waist and locking her ankles behind my back, arching her back to meet my thrusts and invite me even more deeply into her womanhood. Our tempo naturally increased as our arousal grew. CJ began to climax repeatedly and she would close her eyes and cry out as her body became stiff, then she would relax again and pull me down to kiss her.

When we weren't kissing we were looking into each other's eyes. Never in my life have I been with a woman who looked up at me during sex with such complete adoration and love as I was seeing in my own niece's eyes. It was truly magical and drove me on until it was apparent that I could no longer hold back the flood of cum that had built up in my balls.

"I'm close," I grunted through gritted teeth. "I'm going to cum!"

"Me, too!" Carrie moaned. "Cum inside me, Uncle Al! Cum with me! I'm cumming right... now!"

As my niece's climax wracked her petite teenage body, I gave one last mighty thrust that pushed the head of my cock against Carrie's cervix and spilled my seed into her womb -- the first load ever placed there, placed by the first cock that had ever been inside her. Mine! -- Then I collapsed on top of her, panting for breath. It was several minutes before I felt strong enough to roll off of her. My cock, still half-hard, slid from her and she let out a little disappointed moan. She looked totally at peace with the world.

I wasn't quite so sanguine about it. After all, I had just deflowered my own niece. I was trying to figure out if I should feel ashamed or guilty. Mostly I suppose I was afraid she'd regret having asked me to take her virginity. I needed to be alone with my thoughts for a while, so I pulled on the boxers I had shed the night before and stumbled into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee before I showered and tried to wash the residue of our incestuous act off my body.