All A-Twitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally shaved and dressed, I poured myself a mug of coffee and sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, looking out the balcony door at the city. It was cloudy like it is in the morning here before it decides either to rain or shine. Elsewhere in the condo I could hear Carrie drawing a bath. She soaked for a long time before I heard her leave the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard her padding up behind me in bare feet. I didn't turn to look at her. I think I was afraid to face her.

"Good morning, unkie!" she chirped as she planted a kiss on the side of my neck and pressed her body behind me, her damp hair cool against my skin. "Do you know how much I love you at this very moment?"

"No, but I'm glad you do," I whispered, relieved that she didn't hate me. "Are you OK with what we've done?"

"Yes!" she shouted, spinning my chair around so I faced her. "And don't feel all guilty for 'taking advantage of me' either. It was my decision and I'm not going to second-guess myself. Besides, making love with you was everything a girl would want for her first time. You were gentle when you needed to be and wild when I was ready for it and you made me cum over and over again before it was over."

"I was worried that you'd hate me after you thought about it," I told her. "That's all."

"No worries," Carrie said as she retrieved a mug and poured herself some coffee. "What plans do we have for the day, other than washing some very dirty sheets?"

Carrie moved back into 'niece mode' as if the night before had never happened, so I let myself be pulled along in her wake. We decided that we'd spend the day checking out some museums and galleries before catching an early dinner at a nice restaurant, and so we did. Carrie and I strolled through the exhibits hand-in-hand, talking about everything and nothing just as we always have. The difference was that she initiated a lot more physical contact than she used to. She'd stand in front of me and pull my arms around her, or she'd insinuate herself under my arm if we stood still for very long. She also kissed me a lot -- not the innocent kisses on the cheek that a niece might give her favorite uncle, but purposeful kisses, full on the lips, sometimes slipping her tongue between her lips to seek out my own. We had dinner at a pleasant little Thai place within walking distance of my condo, and then strolled back home, arm in arm, basking in the surprising warmth of that fine October evening.

Once the door closed behind us CJ dragged us straight to the master bedroom where she proceeded to strip both of us. She pulled the covers off the bed and pushed me onto my back where she proceeded to crawl over me in a classic sixty-nine position, lowering her wet pussy to my face. The scent was intoxicating and delicious. I couldn't refuse her unspoken request. Wrapping my arms around her slim hips, I pulled her down to me and drank deeply from the juices that were pouring from her, poking my tongue deeply into her opening, then nibbling at her engorged inner labia or sucking on her erect clitoris.

Carrie, for her part, was lavishing my cock with kisses, licking every inch that she could reach and spending long excruciating moments with my cock buried deep in her mouth. I say 'excruciating' because my tongue action on her pussy was causing her to moan almost non-stop and the vibrations of her moans when she had me deep in her mouth were incredibly arousing.

All too soon my gorgeous niece sat up and flipped around so that she was straddling my hips. This time she got the aim right and my cock slid easily into her depths. She was biting her lower lip as she worked herself down on my erection, but once I was fully inserted, she smiled down at me.

"It didn't hurt that time!" she beamed. "In fact, it feels really, really good!" And with that, she began to ride me at a frantic pace. If I hadn't been her first sex partner, and if that hadn't been just this morning, I would have thought my niece had some experience in bed.

"Where did you learn these moves?" I asked in amazement.

"Daddy doesn't hide his porn DVDs very well," my niece laughed. I watched them a lot. Plus there's always the internet if a girl wants to learn a few things for later use."

"I see."

"What do you see?" she teased.

"I see a little girl who needs some serious fucking," I roared as I pushed her off me and spun her around onto her hands and knees. "And I'm just the guy for the job!"

I pushed my cock, already shiny with her juices, back into her and began fucking her in earnest, with full-length strokes as fast and hard as I could manage. My young niece pushed back against me with all her strength, matching me stroke-for-stroke, crying out for more, beating her fists on the mattress and telling me with her moans and cries just how good it felt. Unfortunately, I came all too soon, flooding her walls with another load of my cream. I knew she wasn't through, but I was spent for the moment, then I thought of something that never failed to make a few of my girlfriends go off like fireworks.

Rolling Carrie onto her back, I climbed over her in a sixty-nine and lowered my face into the creamy mess that was her cunt. The mixture of her juices and mine were pooling at the entrance to her vagina, waiting for me to devour them. I did. Hungrily. Each time I would suck up a fresh puddle of our juices, her contractions would push a little more out. When the flow began to diminish, I concentrated on my niece's hard clit and a flick of it would send a new gush of nectar out for my tongue to find. Meanwhile, Carrie was gently cleaning my cock of all the remaining juices and the little bits of cum that continued to ooze from me as my hard-on diminished.

It didn't take my niece long to reach an orgasm that seemed to leave her satisfied. Despite her talented tongue, I was indeed done for the night, and we retrieved the blankets and cuddled in each other's arms as sleep overtook us.

The next morning didn't see any repeat lovemaking. Carrie told me her pussy was too sore to continue, and my cock was feeling much the same, so we spent our time kissing and caressing each other until hunger and the need for coffee drove us out of bed. While I was making coffee in the kitchen, I heard my shower start up, and I went to join my loving niece under the hot water.

When we were finished making sure all parts were extra clean, we dried each other, dressed and had brunch. Carrie and I hung out pretty much like we usually did on her Sunday visits and had a light dinner before it was time for her to head back to school. The difference this time was that our parting kiss was one like lovers share, and not the chaste peck on the cheek that had been the standard before this fateful weekend.

"I love you, Uncle Al," my niece whispered in my ear as she prepared to leave. "Even if you are the biggest old pervert I know."