All Aboard

Story Info
A holiday in Niue turns out to be unexpectedly eventful.
16.9k words
4.12
43.2k
25
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niue is a rock in the Pacific a bit east of Tonga. To be accurate, it's a big coral atoll but that might lead you to think of palm trees swaying above white sandy beaches. Wrong! Niue has no beaches, no exciting markets and almost no night life. It takes about three hours to drive right round the island and frankly it isn't worth the effort. You could see and do everything that Niue has to offer in two days but unfortunately you're stuck there for a week because there's only one flight in and out on Friday and that's it.

My wife Jenn and I were met at the basic little airport by the owner of our motel. He was a leathery old character called Barry (me mates call me Bazza) Collins, a bit like Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter, but without the crocs or the charisma. He'd come here from Australia nearly thirty years ago, married a Niuean girl who, after ten years of marriage, had boarded a boat with some American sailors and sailed off into the blue, never to return.

We heard this and more of Bazza's history as he drove us, mostly through scrubby bush, to his motel. Jenn was sitting beside him in the front his elderly Mitsubishi Pajero.

(I've been told that Pajero means wanker/jerk off/masturbator in Spanish but that's probably too good to be true.) I sat in the back of the Wanker and was largely ignored. Bazza was clearly drawn to my wife and who wouldn't be.

At forty-two Jenn was a rose in full bloom, a ripe and luscious peach, a summer's... I could go on but you get the idea. You want a more prosaic picture? OK, but remember that my wife isn't a fitness model, a movie star or some adolescent's wet dream of sexy perfection. She's the mother of two lively young adults which is going to have an impact on anyone. Having said that I think she's gorgeous and I'm not alone.

Jenn is 5'4" tall in flats. She has medium length auburn curls which she occasionally straightens. Her eyes are a deep brown and her lips are full and sensuous. She has a slightly rounded tummy, wide hips and is hyper conscious of a couple of tiny varicose veins on her shapely legs. More detail? Alright, you perv, I know what you're after. Jenn has large breasts, not massive but generous. They're a little more pendulous than they used to be but still bravely defy gravity and her sensitive nipples point up and out, ideal for sucking. She has a nicely rounded butt and keeps her pubic hair neatly trimmed inside her bikini line, except for the rare times when she lets me shave it off.

That's all you get! Perhaps my description makes Jenn sound rather ordinary but believe me, she's not. Jenn is intelligent, funny, full of life and laughter. Her vivacity transforms her appearance from pleasant to captivating. Her dark eyes sparkle with mischief, her mouth just begs to be kissed and her sultry contralto voice sends thrills straight from your ears to what one of my precocious kids once called your erroneous zones.

Jenn loves sex. She's not a nympho, well only when I get her super turned on. She's a mature woman with a healthy sexual appetite and few inhibitions. Perhaps it's that's sexual energy that makes her such a desirable little fertility goddess.

What about me, you ask? OK you didn't ask but I'm going to tell you anyway. My name's Alexander Sanderson, usually Alex or Al. I'm a fifty three year old English teacher with gray hair and a bit too much padding round my middle. How's that for average and boring! Also if you did the math you've worked out that I'm a cradle snatcher. Jenn's eleven years younger and a hundred times hotter than I am. She came to my school as a student teacher straight out of university and I was the experienced department head who became her mentor, her friend and finally her lover.

So why did a twenty one year old hotty go for a boring old fart like me? It could have been my twelve inch cock and my mind blowing sexual technique but as I don't have either of those it wasn't. In fact we clicked on so many levels that the age gap really didn't matter. We both enjoyed movies, books, music, photography, food, both cooking and eating it, sex and travel, especially now that the kids were old enough to look after themselves. And fortunately Jenn has always had a thing for older men.

Last question... why Niue? Easy one. Jenn loves a bargain and the Niue holiday was remarkably cheap. Sometimes this thriftiness works out splendidly, other times not so well. This was looking like one of the you-get-what-you-pay-for times.

Bazza turned up a dirt road which led to his modest establishment. There were six cabins around the edge of a large paddock which provided plenty of room for a large, inviting swimming pool which to my dismay didn't exist. Bazza's response was typical of his approach to his business.

"Aw yeah.. I've been meaning to put one in for years... haven't quite got round to it yet."

Our cabin was basic to say the least, or possibly the most. It consisted of one reasonably spacious room with a tiled floor. There was a kitchenette with an old fridge, a small round table with three chairs, a fold out couch and a double bed. Did you notice what's missing from this picture? That's right, no bathroom!

The bathroom was a communal affair in its own small concrete block building. It was even more basic than our cabin with a concrete floor, three showers, only one of which worked and two toilets. It didn't appear to be finished. There were pipes that weren't attached to anything and several holes in the wall for pipes that hadn't been installed.

Bazza proudly pointed out his "solar heating system". It consisted of several black polythene bags suspended above the roof, the sort of arrangement you might have for a camping shower. Bazza claimed that it was a "bloody ripper" and I have to admit we didn't run out of hot water while we there, as long as we kept our showers to less than three minutes.

If you're observant you may have noticed that I didn't mention a television, for obvious reasons. "There's a tele in the lounge (a run-down communal room with a couple of old couches, a small pool table with one twisted cue and an old TV) but the local programs are shit." Bazza pronounced it sheet. "You can always hire a video down the road at Buck's."

The only upside was that we were the only guests so we wouldn't have to share the communal facilities; however, with no pool, no TV, and a walk to the outside bathroom, a lesser man might have been grumpy whereas I was my usual gracious self.

"Oh fuck!" I said heavily. "And furthermore, fuck!"

"Don't be like that." Jenn sat down beside me on the bed. "At least the bed feels comfy."

"It may well be the only thing that works around here."

Jenn stretched out on the bed. "It's a bloody ripper mate." I had to chuckle at her excellent impression of our host.

"This may go down in the Guinness Book of Records as the most boring holiday of all time."

"Look on the bright side cobber." Jenn continued with her broad Aussie parody. "You have six days to unwind... de-stress... relax. And we'll find some fun things to do. There's the whale watching."

"Which leaves five and half days..."

"You have lots of good books on your Kindle and you have your private PlayStation." Jenn spread her arms wide and wriggled her body in a remarkably seductive manner. "I'll make sure you don't get bored."

I lay down on the bed beside her, enjoying the view. Even after twenty years of marriage she could still bring me to attention more swiftly and a lot more sweetly than a marine drill sergeant.

"Hmm" I mused reaching for her breasts. "I'm not all that familiar with PlayStation controls. I'm never sure which buttons to press and which ones to turn." Jenn heard a slight noise, looked up and then nodded at the door. There was Bazza looking a bit sheepish, holding a tray of beer cans. Beside him was a beautiful girl in her early twenties, with long back hair, milk chocolate skin and a voluptuous figure. I sat up hurriedly.

"Thought you jokers might like a cold one." Bazza remarked, walking in as if he owned the place, which of course he did. "This is me youngest daughter, Darlene. She keeps the place tidy, does the books does..."

"Pretty much all the work." Darlene broke in with a dazzling smile.

Jenn and I sat on the couch sipping our cans of XXXX (because Aussie's can't spell beer). Bazza and Darlene sat on kitchen chairs and chatted. Bazza and his wife had four kids in quick succession, the youngest, Darlene, being just five when her mother left. Fortunately several Aunties helped with the child rearing. Two of the kids were now married and living in New Zealand. One wasn't married and was in Australia with her partner. Bored yet? I certainly was.

Pretending I was keen to explore, I asked the dad and daughter duo about the activities available.

"Well there's the whale watching... that's bloody awesome."

"Yes we booked online. We're going on Monday."

" There's fishin. I'd take you out meself but me outboard's bust."

"There are some special spots for snorkeling." Darlene gave me a friendly smile."I'd be happy to show them to you."

"There are some cracker caves... and bush walks if you're into that."

"Any markets?" Jenn asked hopefully.

"There's a fresh produce market couple of mornings a week but you got to get there real early or it'll all be gone."

"Restaurants?" I asked, less hopefully.

"Yeah there are a few places to eat but you got to book. They're not open all the time. Or you can buy your own grub at Swansons. Cook it up here. Lot cheaper."

"The Matavai has a good buffet." Darlene added. "Live music. Fire dancing. It's really awesome."

"Sounds great." I said standing. "Right now I think we should stretch our legs and take a look at the town. Thanks for the beer Bazza."

" No worries mate. If you don't want to walk there's a bike hire place just up the road. Motorbikes and pedal bikes. The pedal ones are less likely to break down."

(A little linguistic aside, if I may. "No worries" is a quintessential Aussie phrase. Whenever I land in Australia I wait for someone to say it and I've never emerged from the airport without hearing it at least once. Unfortunately it has now also caught on in New Zealand which annoys me. It's so clearly wrong. There are always worries!)

As we walked down the main road I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I thought they'd never leave."

"They didn't, we did. But hey, they're just being friendly especially the lovely young Darlene I saw the looks she was giving you."

"Oh rubbish. And what about our Bazza? He's been drooling over you ever since we arrived."

"I take you snorkeling Mr. Man. Show you my special place. You try muff diving with Darlene"

I chuckled and swatted Jenn's bottom slightly harder than I meant to then took off quickly to avoid retaliation.

We found the bike hire place but there was nobody home. The bikes were at the front of the house, unchained, so we selected a couple and left a note with our details. We were on a small island, where could we go?

We rode through Alofi which is Niue's main town. It took less than five minutes. There are only a handful of shops and a couple of eateries. We rode on a bit with bush on both sides of us. We passed a lot of derelict houses and a surprising number of graves; all very Stephen King. We also rode through a little village which was inhabited by living people, all very relaxed and bucolic.

Jenn waved at everyone. She hadn't ridden a bike for ages and was greatly enjoying herself, as she usually did. I chuckled.

"If you don't stop grinning like that sister I'll put the seat back on the bicycle." An old joke but Jenn liked it.

We managed to buy some take-away food on our way back to the motel. We returned the bikes to the hire place and paid for them. The owners were now home and not at all bothered that we had borrowed them. Then it was back to the motel for a long evening with nothing to do but read and make love to my wonderful wife.

We walked to the bathroom block together. Being a gentleman I allowed Jenn the first shower. There was only one light bulb working so the room was poorly lit. Even so, some of those holes in the wall would provide an excellent view. In a sleazier setting you might have thought of glory holes but I'm sure you wouldn't think of such a thing.

After a quick shower, which started out lukewarm and was soon cold, I returned to our cabin.

Jenn was waiting for me wearing a little black number, a sheer baby doll (at least I think it's called a baby doll) and tiny lacy black panties. She prowled towards me like a panther stalking its prey.

Jenn glanced down at the erection now tightly tenting my boxers and licked her lips.

"Hmm... is that a canoe in your pocket or are you just happy to see me." I grinned appreciatively at the Black Adder quote. She grabbed my boxers on both sides, pulled them out over my hardening penis and down to the floor. She reached out and took hold of my manhood.

"Play stations are OK but give me a nice, old fashioned joystick every time." While working my now fully erect cock she raised her face and gave me a hot and hungry kiss, then pushed me back on the bed and proceeded to give me one of her world class blow jobs.

OK I admit that's hyperbole (a fancy word for bullshit). I have no idea if Jenn's blow jobs were world class. I have very little basis for comparison. I enjoyed a few blow jobs before I was married, including one in a theater while watching a Muppet Movie. (Miss Piggy never looked quite the same again.) But that was over thirty years ago. Jenn and I weren't virgins when we married but neither were we well versed in the ars amoris, in other words we hadn't done it much. Being eleven years older of course I had more sexual experience but Jenn has never held that against me or tried to get even.

What I loved most about Jenn's blow jobs is that she went down on me willingly, enthusiastically in fact and really seemed to enjoy her work. With twenty years of practice she knew exactly what I liked. With one hand she pulled my foreskin right back, putting pressure on the base of my cock, with the other she stroked my balls, all the while sucking me vigorously.

No, cancel that. What I loved most was the sight of my gorgeous little wife with my cock in her mouth. I can't imagine a sexier scene and I'm not going to try. You might prefer to fantasize about a twenty year old porn star with big silicon tits and an ass to match but I prefer my real, well- rounded wife, who genuinely loves having sex with her husband. "I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare." (Hey, I can quote Bill Shakespeare if I want to, I'm an English teacher!)

Lying back, enjoying Jenn's warm, wet mouth, I noticed a faint but rhythmical rustling sound coming from the trees outside. Odd as it was a still night and even if there had been a breeze the sound would have been irregular not constant. A little distracted, I stroked Jenn's hair and gently withdrew. Her protests were silenced as I rolled her over on the bed and pulled down her panties. As I eased them over her feet I glanced out the back window. It was now too dark to see anything except the deeper shadows of the bush.

I should point out that the windows at the front and sides of our cabin had curtains, which we'd closed. The two windows at the back had none.

It didn't matter much as they looked straight out on the bush, so no light was coming in and there were no overlooking houses. We had left these windows open to allow air into the room. Bazza had assured us there were no "mozzies" or more dangerous insects.

I finished rubbing Jenn's feet and made a slow, scenic journey up her legs, licking and kissing as I went. Finally after spending some months on the smooth white slopes of her inner thighs, I reached the promised land. Gently but firmly I peeled open her labia and gazed at the glistening pink paradise, before attacking it with my tongue. Jenn groaned loudly and continued to emit ecstatic animal in heat noises as I licked all round her clit.

Judging from my limited experience, Jenn has a large clitoris, the biggest I've ever kissed. Some clits are tiny and shyly hide away under the hood but Jenn's always emerged on cue and would swell to the size of my thumb. Just kidding! I have seen some truly gross clits online but Jenn's was very cute and only a bit bigger than a plump pea.

As I sucked on it, I inserted one, then two fingers into her very wet vagina and began finger fucking her, slowly at first then harder and faster. With my other hand I reached up under her baby doll and fondled her breasts, rolling her nipples between my finger and thumb.

Jenn's thighs clamped around my head, her hips pushed up off the bed to meet me. I redoubled my efforts as she exploded in a bucking, seismic orgasm which left her gasping, limp and still occasionally shuddering with aftershocks.

Jennifer scores an A+ for orgasms. She comes quickly and often, sometimes enjoying multiple climaxes. I gave her quivering pussy a few more gentle kisses, got up and walked to the sink. I washed my face, rinsed my mouth and filled a glass with water. Through the window I could still hear the rustling sound.

I went back to the bed and gave Jenn the water which she sipped gratefully. I leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "I think we may have an audience." Jenn grinned and whispered back.

"Maybe it's the rare Aussie peeping owl. Let's give him something to hoot about."

Jenn reached up and seductively slid her filmy top off her shoulders. She slowly slipped her arms out of the little puff sleeves and bunched the whole thing around her waist before removing it completely.

Let me reassure you, or possibly disappoint you, about Jenn and my sex life. She isn't a fully fledged exhibitionist or any sort of hot wife and I'm not the cuckold type who gets off on his wife fucking other men and humiliating him. In twenty years of marriage I've never cheated on Jenn and I'd bet my balls that she's never cheated on me. Of course we've both had our trials and temptations. Several salacious students have made it abundantly clear that they would do anything to improve their grades while Jenn has been hit on more times than a viral video featuring a singing cat on a surfboard. (Hyperbole again!) But we have both remained faithful.

That's not to say that we're completely vanilla. Jenn enjoys being admired by men (or women) and I find it gratifying to see other males clearly attracted to my wife, as long as they don't do anything to upset her. We've been to nude beaches and I have a magnificent, private collection of nude photos with Jenn posing in all manner of different locations. She does enjoy flirting a bit and can be a wicked tease on certain occasions. This was one of them.

As I still hadn't climaxed Jenn was able to get my cock fully hard again with just a few strokes. She turned to face the back windows, straddled me in a reverse cow girl position and lowered her body slowly down onto my waiting woody. (Cow girl... Woody... Toy Story... well it was worth a try.)

Jenn moved her hips, grinding herself down on me. She licked her luscious lips, shook her curly hair and massaged her bountiful breasts. It was quite a show. The rustling was definitely louder and faster then came to an abrupt halt with the crack of a branch breaking, a muttered "Aw sheet!!" and a heavy thump. Jenn fell off me laughing and stifled her giggles against my chest. Through my own laughter I managed to whisper "Looks like our Aussie Peeping Owl just became an endangered species."

We didn't see Bazza the next day but he was tough old bird and quickly recovered from falling off his perch. We hired bikes again and rode north. We passed a wharf area with a single crane and a large concrete boat ramp. This must be where ships drop off supplies and pick up exports, if Niue has any exports. Moored in the bay there was an ocean going yacht. It was a big catamaran with a towering mast, swaying gently in the light swell. I suppose two hulls make a boat more stable but I've never been a good sailor and the thought of going out on the vast Pacific ocean in a anything smaller than a huge cruise ship made my stomach turn.