All About Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the refrigerator and got one of Andy's beers out for myself, twisted the cap off, then turned around and leaned across the bar to Andy.

"To us," I toasted, clinking our bottles together.

* * * * * *

The dinner I had fixed for us was good. Andy complimented me on how much my culinary talents had improved since he had last tasted something I cooked. That time he had gotten food poisoning. We both had.

We kept the conversation light and flowing free during the meal, laughing and occasionally leaning across the kitchen bar and kissing. When we finished eating, I took his hand and started to lead him back upstairs to the bedroom.

"Wait," Andy said. He pulled me back to him. "We need to clean up."

My eyes travelled around the kitchen and observed the pots, pans and dishes scattered about. I shrugged my shoulders. "It's not that bad. The help will get it in the morning."

Andy's face told me he didn't agree. He let go of my hand and as he began collecting the dishes and taking them to the sink he said, "You didn't have that attitude twenty-five years ago." That was his sole comment as he turned on the faucet and began rinsing off the dishes, turning on the garbage disposal to devour what he scraped into the sink.

He was right. I didn't have that attitude back then. I began gathering the pots and pans and took them over to Andy. The dishes he had already rinsed I placed in the dishwasher. He added the cookware while I was wiping down the counters and the bar.

Finished, I turned around. Andy still had his back to me, so I took the opportunity to pop his butt with the dish towel. Startled, he turned around.

"All done!" I announced.

"Just getting started!" Andy countered as he came over and swept me up into his arms and headed for the steps leading up to our bedroom.

* * * * * * *

Upstairs, first Andy and then I cleaned up. When I came out of the bathroom, I had removed my dress and was again nude. I had anticipated him greeting me with a raging hard-on just outside the ensuite door. Instead, he surprised me and was already in our bed, the sheet pulled up to his waist. He had his knees bent, so I couldn't confirm that he was erect, but assumed it was a safe bet. I took a deep breath and walked across the room to him, prepared to ask him about what I wanted him to do to me.

"You were in there long enough," Andy observed, grinning at me. "You're very sadistic making me wait like that."

I took a deep breath. "Well, I want to ask you something."

He just watched me for a few seconds. I was nervous about this and fidgeting and I kept my hands behind my back, hiding what I was holding. Finally, he broke his silence with a question.

"What do you have behind your back?"

"Nothing," I answered. I felt like a little girl caught with something she wasn't supposed to have. I brought my left hand around to the front and it was empty. Then the right one appeared and it was clutching a small box containing a new tube of lubricant. I didn't give Andy a chance to ask what it was for.

"Have you ever . . . ," I began. I could feel my face turning red and I stopped before finishing the question. "This is embarrassing," I finally confessed, hoping Andy would know what I wanted to ask and take over for me. He didn't. At least he didn't take over. He just sat there and smirked, enjoying my open discomfort at whatever it was that I wanted to ask.

I took another deep breath and continued. "Have you ever . . . a woman . . . you know . . . in her butt?"

Andy's smirk grew into a grin and he began to laugh. But it wasn't a mean laugh. He slid over a little and motioned for me to sit on the bed beside him.

I crawled up next him but focused my eyes on the wall in front of us and avoided looking at him.

"Why is this embarrassing you?" he asked. "Especially after the last time, I mean? I had the vibrator shoved up there as far as it would go and then your husband rammed his pole in there and I was afraid he was going to split you in half the way he fu . . . ." Andy stopped, not completing the thought. "The way he slid it in and out of you," he finally finished.

I turned my attention from the wall to Andy. "That was one thing. What I'm asking now is something else."

Andy's puzzled expression and wrinkled brow told me he didn't understand, so I continued. "A couple of weeks ago . . . that was part of our sex games. It just happened. It wasn't . . . I don't know how to justify this to you because you're a guy . . . it wasn't something being shared between you and me. Understand?"

Andy scoffed. "Just one more night of meaningless, empty sex?"

I don't know if I just read the sarcasm into it or it was really there, so I chose to ignore it. "Andy, nobody had ever done that to me before. Not even put a finger in there. You never even did it. I was a virgin back there until the other night with the vibrator."

"And you liked it?" he asked.

It had been evident at the time that I did, so I ignored his question. "The only time I've ever been taken that way was then. The only man to put his . . . to slide it in . . . has been James. That one time on that one night. I don't want James to own that part of me." I bit my lip and hoped Andy understood what I was trying to explain. "I want you to take me that way. It's the only part of me you haven't had."

Behind his eyes I could see his mind working, the gears turning, processing the things I had said. I knew Andy and I knew he would come back at me with some simple logic that would make perfect sense to him and none at all to me, then expect me to put it all behind us and move on. And when I didn't or couldn't or wouldn't, we'd have an argument, until eventually we settled it in bed. I sighed. At least we were already in bed.

This time my man surprised me. There were no words. No argument was forthcoming. Andy held his arms out and pulled me to him, gently kissing my forehead, then my eyes, nibbling my ears and moving to my lips. Our tongues found each other and after a few minutes his lips moved to my neck. His fingers began playing with my nipples; his hands cupped and then massaged my small breasts. I was groaning with pleasure and my hips were undulating by the time his mouth found my pussy and pushed me off the edge of the sexual cliff.

When Andy turned me over I was so lost in desire that at first I didn't even realize it. At some point I became aware that I was face down with my butt in the air and that he was rimming me, and then his tongue was sliding in and out of my anus. I became conscious of my own screams of pleasure and cries of approval as he continued the magic dance with his tongue. His finger soon found its way to my opening and replaced his tongue as he began applying the lube I had brought to bed with us earlier. First one finger, then two, as he lubed and gradually stretched me.

Suddenly, all was quiet. Andy wasn't touching me. I had stopped yelling. The only sounds came from my rapid, heavy breathing. We were in the eye of the storm. That moment of peace before everything hit again. Then I felt it. The head of Andy's lube-covered cock against the round opening of my ass.

He paused only briefly, then there was a pop and he was in, gently guiding his six-inch member inside my walls, slowly, lovingly, giving them -- giving me -- time to adjust to and accept his thickness. And then he was fully inside me. It felt so damn good. Not like the vibrator had upon its entrance. Certainly better than when James had torn into me.

Now I was fully Andy's. There was no part of me left to give . . . no part left untouched. What was that? Andy had asked me something.

"Are you okay?" he softly repeated.

I nodded my head. "Oh, yes! Yes!" I whimpered and I began slowly grinding back into him.

Behind me, Andy held onto my hips and started sliding gently deeper, back and forth. At first, it was almost more like he was probing. His small, slight, tender movements evolved into short strokes and then graduated to larger and firmer thrusts in my ass. He was moaning faster and I could tell he wouldn't last long.

My head hung down, half-buried in the sheets, and I stared through the shadows filling the space beneath us, trying to see something, anything, of what was happening to me. At some point I had gripped one of the sheets between my teeth. The bedcovers were muffling my cries of joy. My hips alone were divulging the pleasure I was feeling each time they excitedly moved to receive Andy, continuously driving his member into me.

My mouth suddenly opened wide and the sheet fell away. I raised my head and stared straight ahead, then lifted my gaze upwards to the ceiling. The sudden loud grunts and cries of pleasure bursting forth from my throat startled Andy, I believe, and caused him to jump, creating the lone interruption in his otherwise smooth motions.

I supported myself on one arm and with my free hand reached down between my legs. Oh, how wet my pussy was! I began stroking myself, hoping to climax before Andy came. I didn't.

My lover gave a final deep, hard thrust, but didn't pullback, and his rapid moaning converted into one long, dying groan. He quivered and it was over. Inside me, I could feel him involuntarily slipping out as he got smaller.

But Andy wasn't through with me. When he came, I didn't stop fingering myself, I only picked up the pace. He quickly realized what I was doing and slapped my hand away, then roughly flipped me over onto my back. Shoving a pillow under my hips, he dove between my legs, burying his face into my cunt and employing his tongue to do the work my fingers had been doing only seconds earlier.

I wanted to spin back around and straddle his mouth, ride his tongue, grind my hips into his face. But I was so close to my own climax . . . too close . . . I couldn't. All I could do was reach out and grab the back of Andy's head and pull him in closer to me. The tighter I pulled, the faster he licked; the harder I pressed against his face, the more rapidly he nibbled my clit. I now realized his fingers were back in my ass and I gave a final shudder, screamed with pleasure and thrust my hips and Andy up into the air, cumming so suddenly and so hard that I caused Andy to choke again.

I collapsed, tumbling back to earth and onto the mattress. It seemed like a fall from the ceiling. I opened my eyes and looked up at Andy, resting on his knees, still between my spread legs, and staring down at me, smiling, licking his lips and trying to catch his breath.

The juices I had just released were running down between my legs and mixing with his white, gooey cum that was now seeping from my ass. I stretched my arms out towards him and they just barely reached his shoulders, allowing me to tug at him.

I returned his smile. "Clean me," I directed, as I guided Andy's hungry tongue and lips to our nectars.

* * * * * *

Later that evening we stood holding each other close in the shower, the warm water from the shower heads raining softly down on us. We had soaped and lathered and rinsed each other and all we wanted now was to enjoy this quiet time together. We were spent.

Andy was playing with the wet, matted red hair atop my head, occasionally taking my face in his hands and gently kissing me. He didn't have to tell me he loved me. I knew he did.

I forced my hands between us, placing them on his breasts, and twirled my fingers in his chest hair. I took a step back without moving my hands away, looked up at him, and smiled.

"Yes," I said to him.

He appeared to be puzzled and repeated what I said, but as a question. "Yes?"

My smile got wider. I could feel it. "Yes," I said again. "When you leave here, I'll leave with you." Before Andy could say anything, I added, "And yes."

Looking more confused, he repeated my words again. "And yes?"

I moved my hands from his chest and threw them around his neck. "And yes, I'll divorce James and marry you!"

Andy threw his arms around my waist, lifted me up and kissed me as he spun us around in the shower, the water from the rain heads now christening our engagement.

When he stopped spinning, he gently put me down and held onto my waist until he was sure I had my footing. With one finger I poked his chest, looked into his eyes, grinned, and then laughed.

"From here on out, Andy, I guess it's all about us."

"It always has been," he said with a wink.