All About Donna

Story Info
Donna is awakened
6.1k words
4.46
113.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna led a sheltered life. Her mother doted over her and bought her everything she wanted. She had pretty clothes, her very own television in her room and a telephone with a separate number so her parents weren’t bothered with her calls. They also couldn’t listen in on her either, or so she thought.

Donna had grown up protected by her parents and longed to fly away and spread her wings. When she was sixteen, they had told her she was just too young to start “Chasing around ‘til all hours of the night, doing who knows what?” Still, she had her fantasies.

She accompanied her mom and dad to church each Sunday and had perfect attendance in Sunday school, since she was in Kindergarten. Her mother was always kind to her and helped her with her with her studies. Donna loved her mother and worshipped her father, who was an extremely handsome man. She would sit on his lap sometimes and he would tell her stories about where he would take her when she was a little older and could appreciate the adventures, which lay out there for her.

Lately though, he had been less eager to have her sit on his lap, he preferred she sit next to him instead. What Donna didn’t know was, her daddy would get turned on when she sat on his lap and he was afraid of what might happen if he let it happen too often.

By the time she had turned eighteen, she had blossomed into a beautiful young woman, right before her momma and daddy’s eyes. It made her daddy very nervous when she paraded around the house in her little baby-doll nightie. In fact, sometimes it made him sweat when he watched her. Donna’s breasts had grown full and firm, just like her mother’s. And her little girl’s butt had rounded and filled out and given her 5’-6” height a pronounced hourglass shape.

When she sat cross-legged on the floor, he could see the dark triangle of pubic hair between her legs, through the thin satin of her panties.

“Have you noticed what’s happening to Donna?” Her mother asked her father, one night as they sat watched television.

“My God, Brenda,” He breathed, “She looks just like you did when you were eighteen, and we first met!”

“I know, Ben,” She said, “She’d better stop filling out soon, or she’ll explode. She’s already in a 36-C bra cup.”

“The boys will start noticing her before you know it,” said Ben, “and then they’ll be hanging around her like flies.”

“Just like you did?” Brenda asked her husband. “Itching to get me into the back seat of that old car you used to drive.”

“You shouldn’t talk like that, Brenda,” Ben said. “Donna might hear us and just think how she’d feel hearing you saying things like that.”

“Well, it’s true,” Brenda, chided. “All you could think about was how to get me out of my clothes, play with my big tits, and get into my hot snatch. And oh how you used to eat my pussy!”

“God save us, Brenda!” Ben shrieked. “Will you listen to how you’re talking? Surely you’ll burn in hell if you keep this up!”

Donna stood silently in the hallway. She could not believe it was her mother speaking in the living room. She had never heard her parents talk about sex before. Actually, it was only her mother talking about sex. Her father was praying for forgiveness. Donna could feel the stirrings in her virgin pussy like the one she got when she knew her daddy was watching her in her nightie.

Brenda covered her husband’s mouth with hers in a hot kiss, trying to make him want her again. She had seen how he looked at their daughter, and the huge erection that followed after they went to bed. But try as she would, Ben remained unresponsive to her advances, since his rebirth in his religion.

Brenda needed to get fucked, SOON. She longed for the old days when Ben would take her supple body in his forceful hands and make hard passionate love to her. She didn’t want that any longer, she simply wanted raw animal sex!

Donna scurried down the hall to her room as Ben burst from the living room and stalked out the front door of the house. She could hear her mother sobbing in anguish as she pined for the attention she desired.

Donna didn’t really understand what was going on yet, but she knew that her pussy was drenched from listening to her mother. And she also knew that if she lay in her bed and rubbed that special spot between her legs, she would explode with the most wonderful sensations, flooding her hand with sweet female fluids.

Brenda rushed to her room, closing the door behind her, and retrieved the soft velvet bag from under the mattress on her side of the king-sized bed. She withdrew the long, thick rubber phallus from the crimson folds of the bag and quickly pulled her skirt up and her panties aside. With practiced hands, she pushed the rounded head of the imitation cock through her saturated outer lips and slammed it deep into her center. Withdrawing it, she harshly crammed the large cock firmly back into her quaking hole.

The bathroom was situated between Donna’s bedroom and her parent’s room. Doors opened from each bedroom into the bathroom from either side. Donna crept from her room, entering the bathroom without switching on the light. The door to her parent’s room stood partially open and she could plainly see her mother, lying back on the bed with her legs spread wide apart and hanging over the edge down to the floor. She gazed quietly through the darkness and witnessed her mother cramming the huge rubber cock viscously into her splayed open cunt.

Each time Brenda pulled the thick toy partially out of her cunt, Donna could see it glistening with the very same juices Donna coaxed from her young pussy when she rubbed that certain spot with her fingers. Donna was fascinated with the huge thing her mother had in her hand and vowed to sneak into her room and see it up close. Donna eased the door a little farther open and moved her face close to the crack so she could get a better look. The door creaked as she moved it. Donna froze, as her mother’s head came up and her eyes locked on Donna’s.

Brenda gasped as she realized that Donna had been watching her masturbate with the gnarly dildo. Donna had stopped breathing. Brenda’s mouth turned into a soft smile, just as her orgasm hit her like a runaway freight train. She fell back on the bed, rammed the dildo back into her trembling cunt, and twisted it to increase her pleasure.

Her climax concluded, Brenda sat up on the bed and withdrew the fake cock from her artificially satisfied cunt. She motioned for Donna to get up from her crouching position behind the bathroom door and enter the room. Donna obeyed and moved to stand before her mother, shivering with the fear she had committed a mortal sin by spying on her.

“Sit here, Donna,” Brenda spoke softly. “It’s time we had a little talk.”

“I’m so sorry, Momma,” Donna sobbed. “I just heard you gasping and when I saw what you were doing, I couldn’t help myself. Please don’t tell daddy, he’ll just kill me if you do!”

“I’ll make a pact with you, Donna.” Brenda hushed her daughter. “I promise not to tell your father you were spying on me, if you give me your solemn oath that you will never tell him what you saw me doing here.”

“Yes, Momma,” Donna pledged. “You have my word. But what were you doing?”

“Sweetheart,” Brenda said. “You are so young and have so much to learn about life. I guess that it’s time you were told about the birds and bees before some teenaged slob does to you what your father did to me.”

“I know a little bit,” Donna said. “Like how good it feels when you rub that certain place between your legs and it makes you feel all skwooshy inside.”

Brenda laughed softly and said, “Child, you have no idea how wonderful it’s going to feel, when you finally have that first release from your childhood, and become a whole woman. I just hope you find someone that won’t take it away from you before you’re ready to give it up.”

“Can I see the thing you had between your legs, Momma?” Donna asked, timidly.

Brenda lifted the still drenched rubber cock from her lap where she had been holding it and displayed it for Donna.

“It looks just like daddy’s thing when it gets hard, except bigger!” Donna exclaimed.

“Donna!” Brenda gasped. “When have you ever seen your father’s cock as hard as this?”

“When he sits on the toilet and rubs it back and forth, kinda like you just did with that in your kitty.” Donna said matter of factly, pointing to the shiny dildo.

“You mean to tell me you sit and watch him jerk off on the toilet?” Brenda gasped.

“Sure,” Donna said. “He never looks to see if I’m awake, or shut the door at night. He just sits there and rubs it and then he grunts and wheezes and points it in the toilet.”

“That Son-of-a-Bitch,” Brenda hissed. “He ignores me completely and jacks off in the toilet! Two can play this fucking game!”

“Momma,” Donna yelped. “I’m sorry I said anything.”

Brenda hugged Donna to her breasts and shushed her, “It’s all right, Baby. We have our secrets now. And he’ll never know about any of this.”

“Okay, Momma,” Donna sighed, safe in her mother’s arms. “Can I hold that?”

Donna took the dildo from her mother’s hands and held it close to her face. She breathed in the scent of her mother’s secretions, still lingering on the drying toy.

“You smell just like I do,” Donna said, turning her head up to her mother’s face.

Brenda leaned forward and kissed Donna softly on the lips. The touch was electrifying for both of them. They were both in a very heightened state of arousal.

“Here, let me see.” Brenda said, sliding her hand up Donna’s soft thigh and pushing her fingers under the thin strip covering her cunt. Brenda slipped her finger deep in Donna’s dripping hole and pulled it back out.

Donna swooned against her mother. Brenda brought her fingers to her face, closed her eyes inhaling her daughters musk. Slowly she opened her mouth and inserted her finger. Donna watched as her mother savored the nectar of her wet pussy.

“Yes, My Sweet Girl,” Brenda exhaled. “You smell and taste just as I do. Lie back and let me teach you about yourself.”

Donna lay back on her mother’s bed. Brenda pulled the thin panty over Donna’s hips and down her legs. Kneeling on the floor beside the bed, Brenda pushed Donna’s knees apart and lifted them over her shoulders. Slowly she traced small circles up the exposed girl’s legs with her fingers bringing a fierce case of goose flesh with the caress.

Donna tensed as her mother drew ever closer to her sensitized sexual center. Brenda carefully touched Donna’s outer lips with just the tips of her nails, bringing Donna’s breath sharply from her.

“Does that feel good, Baby Girl?” Brenda asked.

“Oh, God yes,” Donna gasped as Brenda teased her labia with another soft sweep of her finger. “You’re making me feel all hot down there, Momma!”

Brenda took care to be gentle, with a very slow movement, pushed one finger from each hand through Donna’s soft folds, and opened them to gaze into Donna’s virgin pussy. Donna’s clit stood full and rigid, completely exposing itself from its protective sheath. Brenda, unable to restrain herself, moved her face close and with just the slightest touch of her tongue, flicked Donna’s clit.

Donna erupted in a quick flow of female lubricant as she immediately climaxed on her mother’s outstretched tongue, bathing her face. Brenda hurriedly applied her tongue to Donna’s opening again, and covered it with her open mouth, drinking Donna’s flow as fast as it oozed from the orgasming girl. Brenda lashed at Donna with her tongue, making her cum again and again.

Donna lay on the bed, her breasts rising and falling in a rapid staccato as she gasped for air. Her first orgasm, induced by another person, had left her breathless and anticipating what was yet to come in her young life.

“Oh. Momma,” Donna wheezed. “I had no idea. EEEEKK!”

Donna felt the head of the fat dildo slide past the entrance and into her still drooling pussy. Brenda carefully eased more of the thick fuck tool into Donna, until she felt the resistance of her hymen. With a quick twist, and short push, Brenda deflowered her daughter on one deft movement. Donna shrieked and then gurgled as she felt the monster rubber prick fill her to capacity.

Then she came again. This time, it was a mind bender. Her body contracted in such a way, that she sat straight up and then plopped back stiff on the mattress, spewing a torrent of her love juice all around the intruding toy.

Brenda continued to play with the fake cock until Donna again lay flat on the bed gasping for air. Brenda knew that she had started something that she may well regret later, but damn it, she had needs of her own. She would let Donna rest and then she would teach her daughter how to help her satisfy the cravings she had so deep in her belly. Brenda helped Donna into a warm bath and then she tucked her safely into her bed. Donna would sleep well this night, but Brenda still hungered for fulfillment.

*****

Donna awoke early the next morning. Her mind was filled with a million questions. When she tapped on the bathroom door, her father grunted, harshly, “In a minute, Donna. I’m--not--finished--yet!”

Donna knew what he was doing. She closed her eyes and imagined his hand briskly jacking on his thick cock until he spit his load of cream into the toilet bowl. Someday, Daddy, She thought to herself. I’ll see to it that you use that big prick on mother again.

She had seen him many times, without his knowledge. She knew how his thickly veined cock stood up and out when it got hard. He had come in her room at night when he thought she was asleep, and stood in the moonlight, slowly stroking himself until he had to retreat to the bathroom to expel his seed into the toilet.

Donna knew more about sex than she let on. Her best friend Carla, who lived next door, had an older brother named Dave. Dave was a pilot in the Air Force, and had a big stash of girly magazines tucked away in his old room that Carla had discovered and shared with her.

Donna had borrowed the magazines, one at a time without Carla ever noticing, and read each one of them cover to cover. She stared at each of the pornographic images, pretending that it was she with the big cock wedged in her pussy, or pushed in her hungry mouth.

She had even tried using a thick cucumber, slippery with Vaseline to imitate the man in the picture’s cock in her tiny ass hole. Mom’s dildo has the next candidate for her butt, she vowed.

Dave was a tall man, twenty-four years old and dashing in his Air Force uniform. Donna wondered how it would feel to have him do the things to her that she saw in the magazines from his closet. She also wondered how she could lure her father into the situations she had read about. Her mind was twirling with lurid sexy thoughts. And now her mother had eaten her pussy, just like in the stories in the magazines. Donna was on the verge of a great awakening.

She heard the toilet flush and her dad slammed the door on the other side of the bathroom. She quickly entered and after pulling her panties off, she sat on the warm seat recently vacated by her father. Two milky droplets of thick creamy fluid remained on the seat between her legs. With a trembling finger, Donna wiped her father’s cum from the seat and brought it to her nose. It had no apparent odor. She carefully extended her tongue, touching her finger to it. With such a small amount to sample, Donna could only imagine what it would taste like in her mouth, but the salty flavor invaded her brain and remained there, permanently.

Donna quickly dressed and joined her mother in the kitchen. Ben had already left for work, leaving Donna and her mother alone in the house.

“I’m really sorry about last night,” Brenda started. “I didn’t mean for it to get that far out of hand.”

Donna went to her pretty mother and hugged her.

“It’s all right, Momma,” Donna said, softly. “I wanted to do it and I want you to teach me how to make you feel good too. Can we do that, Momma?”

Brenda took Donna’s face in her hands and stared straight into her eyes, saying, “I’ll do anything you ask me to, but Ben must never know. He’d kill both of us dead, if he finds out.”

Donna kissed her mother on the mouth and said, “Teach me, Momma. I promise I’ll never tell him a thing. I swear!”

With that, Donna grabbed up her books and was off to school. Today she walked with a different sway in her step. Donna was becoming a woman. Soon she would be experiencing all the pleasures of being a woman.

*****

The boys had started to notice Donna too. Since her sophomore year, the boys had started to hang around her locker in the mornings and compete for the honor of walking with her in the hall between classes. Donna had started to use make up as well, highlighting her eyes and cheeks with sophisticated products she found at the cosmetic counter at Wal-Mart.

She was careful to make sure her hair was done just so each day before she went to school. The girls at school were feeling her presence, too. Some of the other girls would make snide remarks when they saw her in the hall and even avoid sitting near her at lunch.

Carla was her best friend, and not nearly as attractive as Donna. But she didn’t care, because Donna treated her like royalty. And Donna knew that someday, she would get a chance to get close to Dave if she hung out with Carla.

The day after Donna had experienced her first outer space orgasm at the hands of her mother, Donna was standing in the hall trying to get a book out of the bottom of her locker. Bending over to fetch the book from under a pile of other junk, Donna presented her pert rump for inspection by all the male eyes in the hall.

Joe, one of the varsity football stars who was standing close to where she was, stepped up behind her and leaned against her with his hip. Donna glanced up and saw Joe. She felt his hand come to rest on her butt. From his angle behind her, no one was aware that he had his hand on her. She pushed back against him and waited for his next move.

He slid his hand down between her cheeks and pushed in against her pussy through her skirt. Donna started to leak immediately.

The hall was crowded and class would start in a couple of minutes, so Donna knew this was going to be short and sweet. Joe rubbed his hand hard between her legs and disappeared without saying a word to her. Donna was on fire. She could feel the dampness in her panties all through the next two classes.

When the bell rang at the end of last period, Donna made a mad dash for her locker and almost ran out to the school bus. Her stop was one of the last on the route so she moved to the rear of the bus. Carla joined her shortly.

“Carla,” Donna whispered. “You’ll never guess what happened in the hall today!”

“Tell me,” Carla begged.

“Joe rubbed his hand between my legs when I was getting my math book out of my locker,” Donna told her.

“You’re a liar!” Carla gasped.

“Honest!” Donna pleaded. “He really did, and it made me so wet.”

“God, nothing like that ever happens to me,” Carla lamented. “What did you do?”

“I couldn’t do anything!” Donna explained. “He just disappeared before the bell rang.”

“Do you think he likes you?” Carla asked.

“I think he’s just showing off to the other guys,” Donna answered. “But I sure hope he tries that again.”

“You do?” Carla gasped. “Why?”

“Because he made me so horny,” Donna said. “Just like the stories in those magazines do. I fact, I’d let him do those things to me.”

“Oh, Donna,” Carla breathed. “You’re such a slut.”

“Not yet, Carla,” Donna said. “But give me a little time.”

Carla and Donna had reached their stop and just gotten off the bus. Donna was eager to get home but Carla wanted Donna to come over and talk more about what Joe had done in the hall. Donna dismissed her, telling her she had a ton of homework and needed to help her mom. Pouting, Carla said goodbye and wandered home.

12