All About Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you boys." Eve said breathlessly. She lifted herself off of Tom's mate. "I best use the ladies to get tidied up and respectable. You better get busy as well Tom.

Eve collected her bag and retrieved her mobile phone from one of her lovers. She made her way into the ladies and locked herself in the cubicle. By now her pussy and arse were starting to throb and pulse. She checked her phone and saw the photos which had been taken of her and saw how she had acted like a tart with the men. Taking her replacement knickers from her bag she pulled them on so the mixture of sperm would not soil her skirt or her car seat. She dressed again and flushed the toilet into which she had dripped a mix of the men's spunk.

Standing in front of the mirror she saw her faced was very flushed. She put on some perfume and made her way out of the ladies. The men had left so only Tom and his friend remained.

"Thanks boys that was wonderful. I better be off." Eve said and kissed each of them on the cheek.

12