All About Faithful Lou Ann

Story Info
Sometimes pursued, always faithful.
3.2k words
3.82
35.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes pursued, always faithful.

*

This is a version of "All about Leeann" for those readers who want a totally faithful wife in the story. Unfortunately the husband is still a pervert! Many more of the incidents in this version are true.

*****

CHAPTER 1

Please, meet Lou Ann. I hope the following introduces you to my fascinating wife and gives you at least a little insight into what it is like to know her. Love her or hate her, she is never boring. I wish you could talk to her, and, maybe she would give you a hug. Enjoy.

My wife Lou Ann was a virgin before our marriage of seventeen years. I guess that was a lucky result of marrying so young, because Lou Ann blossomed into a beautiful creature that just oozed sex from every pore of her five foot three, blond, delicious-looking slender body.

She volunteers at two charities and two museums. I suspect that because of her they gain many more male volunteers, at least it seems that way. She window-shops constantly, and often has lunch with her female friends from school. But, she seems to accidentally meet a lot of men.

Lou Ann has never been unfaithful. In any way. But she does get pursued. This means that although her sweet pussy has never ever felt another finger or mouth or cock, other men have tried to tempt her. She reacts kindly, but realistically, knowing that any compromise is unwise.

I soon learned to expect men of all ages to go out of their way to pursue her despite her wedding rings. They give her obvious adoration while checking out her ass and legs, not to mention her medium-sized but perfect tits with sensitive nipples!

She has been approached a lot while always looking imminently fuckable.

If we hug another couple goodbye, she keeps it real. No taking little liberties. She never responds in an inappropriate way.

I sometimes make myself hard by imagining some sexual situation involving her and another man that would be frankly impossible. I wonder if that is some form of masochistic behaviour. She is no prude, just a rational, faithful wife.

With me, her husband, it is different. When I put my arm around her waist or pat her on the bottom, always in private, she presses against me and reaches up to be kissed.

When a male pursues her, she very quickly becomes reserved and very reluctant, and stays that way. Any further pursuit by him would be a total waste of his time.

I once actually dreamed about Lou Ann sitting in an older convertible on the right of a male driver while another man and her young nephew sat in the back seat. They are giving her and her nephew a ride to some church activity. I am staying home. She is quite dressed up and to me looks beautiful but vulnerable. I feel anxious, but the presence of her nephew should protect her completely.

As they are about to leave the boy says, "I think I'll stay home", and jumps over the side of the car. The man in back immediately opens the door and gets into the front seat with her, and they drive away.

She is squeezed tightly between the two men on an old-fashioned bench seat. I start to wave and shout that I want to go too, but they don't hear me. She does not have her cell phone, and so is unreachable.

In my dream the men have Lou Ann stripped completely and between their bodies, all of them in some motel room, lying in bed on their backs, naked and covered by just a sheet! She knows what is going to happen now. They are going to fuck her all afternoon! This is painful to me and totally impossible, but I have an erection.

After a few years Lou Ann didn't exercise as much, but I never complained. She was still great looking and dynamite in bed. She had just slowed down a little. Hell, that last part describes me pretty well, too.

Men always tried to talk to her, and I kidded her that she is probably so good at conversation because strange men give her so much practice conversing! Those bastards may enjoy her conversation, but I know they are 'chatting up' a sexy woman they would like to fuck!

In the last few months Lou Ann has devoted herself to exercising and eating right. She lives at the Gym and cooks Vegan a lot. She finally got back down to the weight she was when we married, and regained her perfect fuck-me shape! Before, she had been attractive, but now she would give a hard-on to a statue!

She and I are so close that we tell each other everything. That is how I know all of what follows:

Lou Ann never becomes more than mildly aroused by some man's pursuit, and she would never let herself have naughty daydreams. She would find that repulsive.

However one time about ten years ago she saw a man at a high school reunion. In school she had never dated him or been interested in him, but upon looking at him from a distance, she unbelievably had a pleasant physical reaction in her vagina which she could never explain or understand. But nothing else happened.

She has never had a problem keeping ALL her Wedding Vows all these seventeen years! It is because she takes them seriously. She never has naughty dreams, either.

One day Lou Ann said, "Do you recall a few weeks ago right after Labor Day, I told you that several men had approached me recently?"

I am John, and I was engaged in feeling Lou Ann up on our couch, softly and unhurriedly. I had kissed her a bit and was currently running my hands gently over her arms and breasts. I had massaged her shoulders then I leaned over and licked her ear and the side of her neck.

My caresses carried no urgency for us to move to the bedroom. She began caressing me, and was rubbing her hand on my chest. I said, "Now that you mention it, I remember. What made you think of that?"

Lou Ann said, "There are things I haven't told you yet. Are you ready to listen?" Then she turned on her beautiful smile! I felt a little jealous fear, but asked her go ahead.

Lou Ann said, "Well, one Saturday a man pulled up beside my car and rolled his window down as I stopped at a red light. I was curious, so I rolled my window down, too. I had been to Jazzercise and still had my outfit on.

"Jim (his name) said that I looked pretty and could we 'spend some time together'. I said, you should get your eyes checked, I'm too old for you," but he said that was not a problem."

"He said we could go to dinner first, if I wanted. I felt that he had propositioned me cleverly, but I said, "No, thanks" and drove away. I guess any woman likes to know that she is still attractive.

I put my hand into Lou Ann's blouse on her naked breast and caressed her gently and lovingly for a long time, still with no urgency. Then I spent another few minutes kissing her and gently rubbing her pussy through her clothes. She said, "John, you are the sweetest man."

CHAPTER 2

At bedtime after we undressed, I got between Lou Ann's legs and, with little foreplay, pushed into her. She moved her hips up in response, but then asked me to stop for a minute saying, "I need to tell you something else that happened. You won't be angry will you?"

I needed to hear anything that she was prepared to tell me, so I stopped moving, and quickly reassured her. She continued, "You and I were taking a private dance lesson from Ben. You know, the Tango. It was just the three of us."

"There is a part where Ben places his leg between my legs during the dance. I turn a little and open my legs, so he doesn't actually touch me. It is meant to be suggestive, but that is part of the dance.

Well, you had gone to the rest room about five minutes before the break, and Ben immediately decided we would practice the Tango. At the proper point in the dance he placed his leg between mine, but then he reversed himself and stopped.

I sensed that something was wrong, so I stepped away, and Ben had to start the step over. He did it correctly the next time."

Ben never makes a dancing mistake. He is a good-looking man originally from Cuba who had been around sexually. I wondered if he had been up to something. If so, it had fizzled out!

CHAPTER 3

After another day or two, Lou Ann said that she still had more to tell me about 'that week'. A Hispanic man at Grandy's Restaurant had started talking to her from a nearby booth. The man, named Martin, then came over to sit across from her in her booth. He had brought his coffee over as she was eating and they kept talking.

Martin starting complimenting her on her articulate way of speaking, then on her good looks. He seemed sincere, although she knew men were not always sincere when pursuing a woman. She thought, "What is with it this week? This is the third man coming on to me."

Martin, on the pretense of showing her a cute joke by writing on a napkin, moved over to her side of the booth, brushing his shoulder against hers.

As they were laughing together at his doodles on the napkin, he said she was pretty. She said, "I'm married, too." He said, "Lou Ann, I want to touch you, feel you, GET IN YOUR PANTS!" Lou Ann jumped up, went straight to her car, and drove away.

When she got home she felt mildly aroused, but John wasn't there, so she resolved to tell him about it later.

CHAPTER 4

One day at my Racquetball Club I saw a small black man getting into the hot tub, naked of course. Despite the stereotype of black men 'having a big one', this little man had a BIG PENIS! In fact, Paul was a legend at the club. His looked so long that he must have had to FOLD IT to get it inside his jock.

God knows what would happen if he got hard at that point! I didn't even want to think about it. Because of its great length his penis didn't look overly thick, but it was. Actually, it was simply HUGE!

Of course I couldn't wait to tell Lou Ann about his remarkable penis as soon as I got home. She listened without objection. I put that down to the idea that most women want to hear any legitimate story involving a penis. The subject never happened to come up again except later that night.

At bedtime, I tried to tease her about Paul. I undressed her and easily penetrated her.

Would she like to try to take a big cock inside her? I expected Lou Ann to stop my questions immediately, and that is exactly what she did. She knew what I was doing, trying to put naughty pictures in her head, and she wouldn't have any of that!

Then she said, "This is totally not like me, and I know it would be impossible, but I have always wanted to actually LOOK AT a monster cock for just a short while."

"Not touch it. Not have the man touch me. Not have anything happen afterward. Isn't that so unlike me? To be just that naughty for a quick minute."

I said, "That is totally unlike you. You don't really mean it. You refuse to ever look at any porn of any kind. You get angry if it is even suggested. You are a 'nice girl'."

Lou Ann said that I was totally right and to forget she said anything, because it would never work anyway, but in this one unusual case that she couldn't explain, she was positive that she had meant it.

CHAPTER 5

My sexual fantasies about Lou Ann actually began long ago. They often start with some male persuading my wife to permit him more and more liberties as her clothes are removed. Finally, she is lying back, naked with her legs open. He is fiercely pistoning in and out of her blond Married bush. Her hands, wearing her wedding rings, are on his ass!

As he leans over to invade her mouth with his demanding tongue, she eagerly rushes up to receive it. I can see her wetness on him as he slowly pulls himself pretty far out before strongly plunging back in, causing her to throw her head back while gasping out a passionate moan. That is where I usually cum.

What can I say? I guess I'm a pervert.

CHAPTER 6

Because I have been her only lover, I wondered if she would someday need to at least feel another man's hands and mouth all over her entirely naked body. I wondered if he got her hotter and hotter that way, would she be able to stop short of fucking him.

Lou Ann got her chance to find out when I ran into my old friend Mike who ended up staying with us for a week. He had sold his condo and was waiting to move out of town. I told him not to waste money on a motel, we had plenty of room.

To liven things up I started calling him Medium Mike. Lou Ann asked why I said Medium Mike. I said he could guess the future. She said, "Bull," and asked if it was a sexual reference. I admitted that he was thick below the belt and about seven inches, somewhat longer and thicker than I.

Lou Ann said that was way too much information, and besides she doubted that was true, so Mike surprised us both by standing up and letting his lower clothing fall. He stood there with his soft penis hanging.

Lou Ann quickly escaped into our bedroom for the night. She was not turned on. She said, "If he were not leaving tomorrow, I would kick him out anyway!" When we got up the next morning, Mike was gone.

I said that if Mike got the chance, he would be IN HER PUSSY. She was quiet for a time then said, "I'll take that as a compliment."

One night in bed I put my mouth on one of her nipples, licking and sucking it for two or three minutes. While this was going on Lou Ann closed her eyes and ran her fingers through my hair. Finally, without opening her eyes she softly said, "Now the other one."

While her hands urgently caressed the back of my head, I was practically devouring her other breast, pleasuring it with gusto, then stopping to admire how engorged it had become. I made love to this breast for another few minutes. During this Lou Ann hugged my head against her. It was a tender moment.

As soon as I entered her she immediately had a long, strong climax while digging her nails fiercely into my arms.

CHAPTER 7

When Lou Ann retired from teaching high school, I think all the boys went into mourning. Now she sometimes goes on vacation while I stay at home and work. She rooms with some female traveler to save money.

One afternoon while in Germany roaming around by herself in a famous art gallery, Lou Ann was approached by an interesting man named Mario.

He was in charge of acquisitions for the largest art gallery in Florence (Italy). If she liked, he would walk her around the gallery to explain and discuss the art.

This pleased her no end, because she wanted what promised to be a superior tour of the gallery. It proved to be so, and after two rewarding hours as they parted he asked her to meet him for dinner later on.

As she had no plans with her roommate and had enjoyed being with Mario, she agreed to the dinner date. I would have thought that he was AFTER HER ASS, mainly because he was a male, but also because 'why pick her to approach instead of someone else?', but she thought he just wanted her company at dinner.

They ate at the restaurant in his hotel. As they were being seated, an old-fashioned dance band was playing, and she presumed that slow dancing would become part of their evening. Lou Ann liked to dance and looked forward to the opportunity. It crossed her mind that some would call this daring. Her husband WAS on another continent, but she didn't really give that more than a thought.

She enjoyed the dinner and hearing about Mario's experiences acquiring expensive pieces of art. They had wine, accompanied by a few dances which she enjoyed. She had not danced recently.

Every man present had been watching her. A parade of three handsome, younger men had boldly come over at various times and, right in front of Mario, asked her to dance, and she had quickly said to each one, "No, thanks."

As she and Mario got ready to leave the dining room, he said that he did not want the night to end so early. He asked her to come to his room 'for more dancing'.

Mario's body had felt good to Lou Ann, and she had enjoyed his masculinity. But she said, "I don't think that would be proper, but I totally enjoyed dining and dancing with you." Mario then asked her to sit down and talk for a while, so they did. Then she went back to her hotel.

CONCLUSION

Lou Ann is back in the USA. She has just finished telling me in detail about her 'date' with Mario. It took her about twenty minutes to cover everything, and I found it challenging to keep stroking myself very slowly inside her sweet pussy the entire time.

When she finished her story I simply kissed her and said, "Thanks for telling me, lover." Then we fucked faster and harder toward her WELCOME HOME ORGASM!

The following Saturday afternoon, while my cock was bringing Lou Ann to her second orgasm, the front door opened, and we both heard footsteps which soon brought Paul from the racquetball club into our bedroom.

She was surprised, and asked, "What's he here for?" but I just stroked her deeper and much faster. Lou Ann must have trusted me, because she began to cum, although she and Paul could see each other.

He was sitting in a stuffed chair, taking off the last of his clothes, and stroking his impressively large cock which was passing through horizontal on its way up to a large and vertical erection.

I kissed her then took myself out a little sooner than usual. Paul's eyes looked hungrily at Lou Ann's beautiful open legs and sweet little pussy. He stood up and started to walk toward her, pointing his giant and perfect cock in her direction.

"HE doesn't expect to fuck me, does he?"

"Of course not", I said, "He is not going to even touch you. But you wanted to see a monster cock and he and I made a deal. Seeing you making love was his price!"