All About Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen pulled down on Irene's hips to bring her sister's dripping snatch back into contact with her lips and tongue. Although her spread legs were still pinned to the mattress under Irene's arms, her hips were swiveling and rocking violently.

Deciding to bring Eileen her well deserved release, Bill concentrated his cock's attentions entirely on Eileen's vagina, stroking in and out with a slow but insistent rhythm. Irene matched his rhythm with her finger on Eilene's clit. Bucking and screaming, her pussy gushing and squirting juices, her face and neck burning red, Eileen achieved a magnificent orgasm. It seemed to go on forever. By comparison, her earlier gigantic cum had seemed tiny.

When she finished bucking and screaming, when she had fallen limp and motionless, he pulled his rock-hard twitching rod out of her drenched vagina and aimed it again at Irene's delightful mouth. But Irene pursed her lips and shook her head.

Bill's momentary disappointment dissipated immediately when Irene turned her head and looked toward her backside. He grinned and scampered around to the other side of the bed.

Irene's beautiful bum wagged from side to side above Eileen's beautiful, red, exhausted face. Her pussy looked exactly like the one he had just been fucking. Her cute little pinkish brown anus puckered and winked at him just like her sister's had, even more obviously since in this position it was first and foremost in his view.

Eileen opened her mouth, begging with her eyes for Bill's cock. Bill happily complied, but Irene's butt was in the way. It prevented him from getting more than just the head between her lips. But Eileen tasted her own pussy juices on it and wanted more. Did they taste just like the juices she had been lapping out of her twin's dripping cunt? She wiggled just far enough out from under Irene that she could get all of him in her mouth.

This was fun, but Bill was staring at Irene's glistening pussy and wanted to be in it. So far this evening he had felt Both Eileen's and Irene's mouths around his cock, and Eileen's tight pussy, but the moist orifice that was wiggling around just in front of him was new territory for him and he wanted it badly.

Bill yanked his throbbing tool away from Eileen's mouth and plowed it into Irene's vagina. Irene moaned with satisfaction.

Bill could feel Eileen trying to get her lips and tongue on his balls as he thrust in and out. But it was impossible, except for a quick lick as his testicles went by her mouth on his way in and again on the way out. Maybe he should slow down and give her a chance.

He stopped thrusting and enjoyed the sensations of his penis twitching deep in Irene's twat, accompanied by the incredible feeling of his entire scrotum being sucked into Eileen's warm wet mouth. He felt her soft warm lips and just a hint of her teeth close gently around the top of his ball sack, just where it attached to his body. Her felt her gently tug on his balls with her mouth as she softly massaged them with her tongue.

Bill felt the warmth and pressure of an impending orgasm building within his delighted testicles and could feel the sensitivity of his penis head increasing as it twitched against the deepest surfaces of Irene's love tunnel.

Earlier he had come in Eileen's throat while his balls were dangling in Irene's mouth. Now he was about to unload in Irene's pussy while his balls were dangling in Eileen's mouth.

But it wasn't to be. Sensing his impending orgasm, Eileen suddenly pulled her mouth off of Bill's scrotum, and pulled Bill's cock out of Irene's pussy. "Hold on Bucko!" she commanded. "Not yet!" She wriggled out from under her sister and sat up next to her on the bed.

Bill looked down at his turgid cock twitching in the air above Irene's butt crack. The air, being about 30 degrees cooler than the inside of Irene's pussy, felt cold on his cock. It felt even colder on his scrotum after its warm bath in Eileen's mouth. As his cock throbbed and trembled Bill squeezed his groin muscles as hard as he could to keep from coming. A little bit of cum spurted out of the tip and landed on Irene's anus. The sight brought his orgasm even closer.

In desperation Bill closed his eyes and imagined Melanie in the same position, on all fours with her fat pimply hemorrhoidal ass up in the air. He remembered the last time they had made love, or tried to make love. In complete contrast to the current moment, he had been unable to maintain an erection. Melanie suggested after that maybe he should try Viagra. But clearly he didn't need drugs. Hot young sexy twin sisters were a natural cure for his spouse-induced ED.

Again, thinking about Melanie worked like a charm. Immediately, the pressure in his groin subsided and his penis stopped twitching. Even though a small amount of cum had leaked out and his dick had softened a little he hadn't experienced an orgasm. He was going to stay hard and he was good to keep going.

Bill opened his eyes and looked at Eileen. She was staring back at him with rapt attention, as if watching a suspense thriller at the cinema. When it eventually became clear that he had controlled himself and was not going to squirt all over Eileen's backside, she clapped and hooted. "Yay, Bill!"

Irene wiggled her ass back and forth in front of Bill. "Hello!" she said. "Did you forget about me? Stick it back in. When do I get to come?"

Bill was calmed down enough to go again, so he moved to stick has rod back into her pussy. As he shifted his weight Eileen put her thumb and forefinger around the base of his penis and squeezed it toward the tip, causing another dollop of semen to plop out of the tip and onto Irene's butt crack. Then she laughed and directed him into Irene's impatient snatch.

As Bill thrust his cock into her, Irene moaned in delight and pressed back against him. Eileen reached her hand under her sister's heaving torso and fondled her hanging breasts. Irene purred. "Touch my clit." she begged. "Please touch my clit!"

Bill was trying to figure out how to reach around and access her love button but Eileen took care of it. Her finger traced a line from Irene's tits, across her flat belly and neatly trimmed pubic hair, and down to the swollen clitoris. Irene immediately started rocking back and forth on Bill's long cock. She got down off her elbows and spread her arms wide on the bed so that her head and chest were pressed onto the mattress. This had the effect of tilting her ass up at an even more inviting angle under his gaze.

Bill watched her body shiver and tremble with what seemed like a continuous stream of little mini-orgasms. He looked at the little puddle of his semen that wet the length of her butt crack and pooled up in the little depression of her butt hole. Bill rolled his index finger in the puddle and placed the tip of it against the center of Irene's wrinkled little pink anus, half expecting her to object. Instead she said "Yeah! That feels good."

With every stroke of his cock in Irene's pussy, Bill gave a little push with his finger tip against her ass hole. It went in about a quarter inch each time until the middle knuckle was in, then went all the way in on the last push.

He felt Irene's sphincter squeeze and spasm around his finger. Along the bottom of his penis he could feel Eileen's fingers strumming her sister's clit. Along the top of his shaft he could feel his own finger through the thin membrane between Irene's ass and vagina. With his finger in her ass he could feel his penis driving in and out of her cunt. Irene was wild with pleasure and passion, rocking and quivering and swiveling her ass in circles.

Bill slid his finger in and out of Irene's asshole. He pressed it in as far as he could, and twirled it in circles inside her rectum. He pulled it out and then put two back in, watching Irene's ass stretch to receive them.

Irene gasped in ecstasy.

Eileen grinned from ear to ear and strummed her sister's clit. Bill wiggled his two fingers separately in opposite directions in Irene's butt. Irene's sphincter alternated between contracting tightly and softening up loosely around Bill's knuckles. As she panted, gasped, and moaned, the blood rushed into her head and neck. The left side of her face was pressed into the bed. Bill stared at her, captivated by her beauty. Her exquisite face was turning a hot shade of red as she built toward a powerful climax.

Bill could feel his cock starting to swell even more as he built toward his own climax. The grin on Eileen's face told him she wasn't going to stop him this time, but he wanted to wait for Irene so he held on as long as he could.

Irene erupted in an explosion of shudders and shrieks. Her sphincter gripped Bill's probing fingers. Her vagina tightened around his cock.

After a few seconds, when Bill's cock swelled up and ejaculated a stream of hot fluid into Irene's spasming cunt, it pushed her orgasm to an even higher plateau. She shuddered even harder.

As Bill watched, her asshole relaxed around his fingers and softened. Then the most amazing thing Bill had ever seen, as Irene convulsed, her butt hole momentarily opened up wide as if trying to suck in his whole hand. Four knuckles went in for a second, but her ass immediately closed up and pushed them back out. Or did he pull them out? He wasn't exactly sure. It was so unexpected it freaked him out a little.

But he felt his own orgasm go on seemingly forever. He felt Eileen's fingers move even more furiously over Irene's clitoris. He felt Irene's orgasm proceed to an even higher third level. She screamed so loud that undoubtedly someone would hear and call the police. She shook so hard that Bill's cock popped out of her pussy and his fingers came out of her butt.

Then she collapsed onto the bed in total exhaustion. The red color drained out of her face and she turned a pale pinkish white, overlaid with a blotchy pink sex flush. Bill lay down next to her in a similar state of completion.

Eileen repeated "wow" over and over again, and then lay down next to her sister on the other side. As they all lay contentedly together, Bill noticed from Irene's breathing that she had fallen asleep. Then he drifted off into dreamland himself.

Bill dreamed a series of strange dreams. At one point, he had a work dream. He was in the office, getting lectured by his condescending boss about something. Then, strangely, was being commended for something he had done right. The boss's new young and beautiful trophy wife came in and started giving Bill a blow job as a reward. As can happen in dreams, she didn't have to unzip his pants, they just sort of vanished, and she was on her knees at his feet, sucking away. The vanishing pants were his first clue, and the unlikelihood of getting a blow job from his boss's wife his second clue, that this was not real, and he should probably wake up before he had a wet dream and messed the sheets.

But as Bill woke up his dream blow job did not end. Now he was completely confused and disoriented. He opened his eyes and tried to focus them on the head that was bobbing up and down slowly on his cock. Long dark hair, dangling silver earrings, amazing warm wet mouth on his cock. He turned his head to see another face with long dark hair, dangling silver earrings, and a warm smile. Oh yeah. It was all coming back to him.

Having awoken from one dream into another one, Bill pinched himself. The girl with the smiling face laughed. "No, you aren't dreaming, silly" she said. Bill noticed a flash of red on her flat belly. That would be Irene.

Eileen stopped sucking his cock and sat up. Bill looked at his hard prick pointing straight up like a missile ready to launch. Through the slowly clearing fog in his brain he recalled the earth-shattering orgasms that both sisters had experienced with his cock in their pussies, and he recalled the double deep-throat face fucking that had preceded them. After two huge orgasms in one evening, how could he be so hard again? How much time had passed since he fell asleep?

"What time is it?" he asked, groggily.

"Time to wake up and fuck me in the ass" said Irene.

"Huh?" said Bill.

"I had so much fun coming with your fingers in my ass and your cock in my cunt, now I want to come with your great big cock in my ass and this in my cunt!" She held up a fat, pink, soft bumpy vibrator and wiggled it around in circles.

"Really?" he asked, incredulous.

He could hardly believe his ears. The blessing of a big dick was a curse when it came to anal sex. He had never experienced it. Only one woman had ever let him try, and she gave up very quickly, before he had gotten even his knob into her tight opening.

"Really!" Irene said. "Eileen just gave me an enema so I'm all clean inside and ready to go."

"She did?" Bill asked, still not really believing anything his ears told him.

"Yes, while you were sleeping" Eileen said.

He thought about the way Irene's ass had opened up during her orgasm and tried to suck his whole arm in. If any woman could handle his cock in her ass, then Irene was probably the one. It was astounding to contemplate since she was so slender and petite. But if she was willing to give it a go, he was definitely going to accommodate her.

"Ok!" he said. "I'd love to fuck you in the ass."

"Oh goody!" said Irene as she got on her knees, pushed her shoulders into the bed and her butt up in the air. She wiggled her ass around in anticipation. But as she was doing this, and before Bill knew what was happening, Eileen put one foot on each side of Bill's hips and lowered her soaking wet pussy down on his rod.

"What are you doing?" Irene demanded.

"I'm lubricating it" Eileen said.

"Oh. Ok. But be quick about it" Irene said, pouting.

Eileen bounced up and down on Bill's cock, staring purposefully into his eyes. Then, grinding her clit hard into his pelvis she quickly erupted into an orgasm. After a long series of shudders she rolled off and looked at his swollen penis, which was absolutely drenched in her love juices.

"I was so turned on by the thought of watching you ass-fuck my sister with that big thing I couldn't resist!" she said.

Irene was still waiting with her ass up in the air. "Come on, already! I'm ready!" she announced.

Eileen said "no you aren't. You need to be loosened up and lubricated a bit". Then she scooted around behind her sister, put both hands on her butt cheeks, and planted her mouth on Irene's anus. Bill couldn't see much of what Eileen was doing, but clearly she was poking her tongue into Irene's butt as far as she could, while Irene moaned in delight. This was unbelievable. He got on his knees next to her and watched. His slimy tool extended straight out in anticipation.

Eventually, Eileen ended her ministrations and moved aside. "Your turn," she said. Irene waggled her ass in the air. Bill was about to press his cock into Irene's butt but decided he wanted to taste it first, as Eileen had done. Using his hands he spread her cheeks as he had seen Eileen do, and then pressed his lips against the target. It was wet with Eileen's saliva. He pushed his tongue out as far as he could and jabbed it in. He was surprised at how easily it went in as far as his lips would allow. Her anus was soft and relaxed. Eileen had gotten her sister good and ready for him.

He'd never tasted a woman's ass before. Irene's was not bad at all. It had kind of a musty, spunky, earthy odor and flavor. It was unusual, but pleasant. He wished his tongue was about 10 inches longer. He needed a longer implement to reach deeper into this new territory. Frustrated at his inability to probe any further, he pushed himself up and positioned himself to use his penis to explore her rectal cavity.

He expected a huge amount of difficulty, but he needn't have worried. His cock was not only still slick with Eileen's juices, but leaked a copious amount of slippery pre-cum as he placed it against her ready anus. As he pressed slowly, he felt Irene push out with her muscles. Counter intuitively, this didn't push him out. Rather, it opened her sphincter up so he could slip in more easily. His knob and a good three inches of his shaft went in before he knew it. He paused to see how Irene was taking it.

"All right! That's what I'm talking about!" she said. She swiveled her hips a little and pressed back on his cock gently. "Ooh you're big! It really stretches me." Bill could feel her sphincter muscle contracting and relaxing around his rod as it accommodated to his intrusion. His cock swelled and throbbed. The sensations were incredible.

Kneeling next to her, Eileen was watching closely. "That looks so sexy!" she said. "Irene you are amazing!" She spread her knees a little more on the bed, and put a finger on her own clit, twirling it in little circles.

Irene pushed out again to relax her anal muscles and pressed her butt back toward Bill. The rest of his slippery cock slipped in up to the hilt in one smooth stroke. She squeaked softly, like it hurt a little. She said "I can feel you so deep inside." Her voice sounded dreamy, distant. "So deep inside" she repeated.

Eileen twirled her own clit faster. She started using her other hand to fondle her own pussy lips at the same time. She licked her lips and stared.

Bill was indeed deep inside. He had the ridiculous sensation of having his penis much farther into a woman than it had ever been. It felt so much different than a pussy. The tight entrance felt different and the soft texture of the inside was different. He held nearly still, but moved a little bit in all directions. The sensations were incredible. He enjoyed her tight sphincter squeezing around the base of his shaft, while his shaft and knob explored the cavity beyond. The sensitive pleasure receptors on his knob enjoyed the soft folds of her rectal lining. He thought he could feel the location where her colon makes its first bend. When he pushed against that spot Irene would gasp. "It's almost too much!" she said, breathlessly. "Should I stop?" Bill asked.

"No, go in and out", she answered.

Bill slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out, leaving just the head inside, and then just as slowly pushed it all the way back in. As he did this he stared at Irene's anus, mesmerized by the way it adapted to and moved with and around his cock. Irene emitted one long moan as he pulled out, and another on the way back in. "Do it again" she said. Bill did it again and then a third and fourth time, speeding up a little each time. To his amazement, Irene's anus continued to loosen up and relax even more.

Eileen spread her legs wide. She stuck two fingers into her own pussy and wiggled them inside herself. With her other hand she continued rubbing her own clit, playing it with four fingers, as if plucking a harp. She was panting with enthusiasm. That she was getting off on watching her sister getting butt fucked was such a turn on for Bill, he felt himself get even harder.

With his hands gripping her butt cheeks and spreading them gently, Bill pulled his penis all the way out. He heard a little pop as the head came out, followed by a tiny fart. Irene's anus closed momentarily, and then opened again partly. It remained open just a tiny bit. He was so turned on! His penis shaft was so hard it hurt. Irene pushed out again, which made her anus pucker out and open a little further.

Eileen whispered softly "That is so cool!" She was salivating and her pupils were dilated as she stared at his twitching cock and her sister's puckering anus.

He pushed his penis into Irene's rectum again, all the way to the bottom, and then all the way out again. Then he pushed in just the knob, and pulled it out with a pop. What fun! He did this at least a dozen times, reveling in the wet popping sounds he was causing. Irene moaned constantly the whole time. He pushed his turgid purple head all the way into Irene's ass again. He had the sensation that he had impaled the entire length of her slender body on his rod.