All about Life and Passion Ch. 03

Story Info
Passionate Harmony.
3.7k words
4
5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter III

Passionate Harmony

Probably, there should be a reason why people consider dreams unrealizable. Some of them even dare to affirm that anything that comes true doesn't deserve the honor to be called dream. Dr. Darius always believed that dreams are just the threat of life we have to resist - that dream is just a fruit of our imagination fruitfully yielding abasement and disappointment all alone. Surviving similar, harsh, painful feelings made him to decide that even flying-dreams are too heavy for anybody's shoulders. Left between the nature of his gist and realism he was trying not to admission his dirty mind to all that and just drift over fleeting life. Nevertheless, time to time he had to participate in making his patients sure that they come true because imagination and hope happens to be one of the best cures and catalysts for psychopaths. According to Dr. Darius' beliefs every person was a psychopath at some level and form. That's why life was so colorful and interesting on this so tiny and messed up planet - Earth.

Overabundant fresh air and light in the room made her to open her eyes and feel the morning in all its marvels. Dr. Darius was in another room and with a feeble coffee scent spread in the air it wasn't hard to guess why he was fussing there. Delilah was not the biggest fun of foreign songs but a French song playing in another room sounded like a prayer for everlasting happiness. She didn't know where Darius found the song "La Vie En Rose" sung by Andrea Bocelli and Edith Piaf but she thought: "This is the song meant to start mornings like this one", French language and the melody of the song was so neat, free, calm, beautiful and intimate that it even strengthened her to overcome the shame of waking up at another home, in a man's bed for the first time.

She was peacefully but greedily breathing fresh air, sweetening of listening to the song in waiting of Dr. Darius' next surprise.

Melody was about to tell goodbye to its new biggest fan when Darius stepped in the room with accustomed smile and self-confident voice:

"Bonjour mon amour," said he, placing a tray laden with a cup of coffee, muffin cake and a single rose, on her belly.

She didn't know French but from movies she remembered that his words meant "Good morning, my love..." and with a broken French accent and fixed smile she freely answered: "Merci beaucoup".

"You are welcome... How did you sleep?"

"Haaaavenly," she answered with an excitement, "My dad is having a business journey in Europe so I'm free like a bird... bird in your cave..." She smiled and tried his coffee.

"What you think, mademoiselle?" He asked about coffee.

"I think... I think: enough French for today... What about French kiss and then little morning walk in the park together with me?"

"I tried to make this morning as memorable for you as possible... Thus whatever you wish is the top secret order for your servant, lover and shade." He smiled and kissed her as if he wanted to learn the diversity of autumn with her lips.

"Oh, my God, where did you learn kissing like that and where do you find those French songs and totally new ways to surprise me every time?" It felt like all her dreams were starting coming true.

"There are two answers regarding your announcement: one will disappoint you, the second one will surprise you. So, which one you wanna hear first?"

"The first one, disappoint me..."

"The first one is that I'm not your God."

She heartedly giggled at his regular, simple, but smart joke. "And what is the second one, the one that should surprise me?"

"Before I would surprise you with different ways I myself passed a long way. I've been in every country of the word, have crossed every ocean and seen the places that even scientists dream to see."

"Holly Jesus..." She exclaimed with amazement.

"No, no, no, I'm not Jesus either..." He wasn't missing a single chance to joke this morning, seemed like he was on a perfect mood. "But I'm the man who will take you for a morning, fresh air walk and will buy you an ice-cream if you are a good girl."

"And how you want me to prove I'm the best girl in the world? - licking it slowly and gently?" She bit left side of her lower lip, ambiguously talking about ice-cream. "Now, all you prove is that you are a very bad girl in the bad wolf's cave..."

"Give me just one chance of that walk and I'll prove that a good girl is a bad girl devoted to her man."

"Hellooo lady, you are starting spitting out the feminine wisdom... That's unutterably dangerous even for me. Get dressed, you gonna get the best chance you've ever had!" He glued smile on his face while answering firmly. That smile was the best armor in this moment for his joke that could be easily trampled by sharp contrary arguments of young lady.

While she was taking shower he put on jeans, t-shirt and his favorite leather jacket. Set into sofa and first time for years already he didn't even think about pouring out whiskey. He was just silently sitting there and waiting for her, thinking how amazing it was that she was taking shower all naked at his apartment. She wasn't the first woman there and maybe not the last one too but this time the feeling was different. He didn't feel like she was at his home, he himself for the very first time was feeling at home because she was there. Any place is just a coordinate on the map unless we find ourselves somewhere and name that place "home".

Appetite whetted eyes meet her coming out of the bathroom, drying hair with a white towel. As his chin was set against his fingers he was watching her with amusement and thinking was she really so perfect or he was the one thinking that way. Once and for all, it didn't matter: when we find felicity it leaves us helpless against questions and like sponges we become saturated of its fruits.

"What is your secret today, Dr. Darius?" She asked, smiling setting down on his lap.

"And what makes you think I have secrets? Do I look like a penguin secret agent?"

"No, you just look younger and younger ever next time. And now this modern style of high school student..."

"Uh, now I see. What's my secret? I guess, young lady sitting naked on my lap and ready to learn the next lesson..."

"No, no, no...I sense where all that leads to! - We get it started and then forget about the chance to get out of this old, dusty room..."

"No, no, no... I didn't mean that lesson..."

"You gotta be kidding me if you're trying to tell me that our first date and walk in nature will be just another psychological session."

"Private, special session - I would say..."

"Why special?"

"Because I haven't done it for anyone else."

"Why? It costs too much?"

"Yup, it's priceless and invaluable. Money is the key tool in therapy - as more person pays as more responsibility he feels and it helps him to keep the course. But there are things I don't wanna do with everyone because if a patient becomes obsessed with me or fall in love with me, that won't be fair."

"Do you realize that you just let me know you don't mind being unfair to me."

"No, no and no, one more time! That's why you are special, in your case everything is backwards. Falling in love with me would be the fairest thing in the universe!"

"And that's what you tell every your patient?"

"Maybe we haven't built any confidence yet, but one I can say for sure: something tells me it's gonna be fair because whatever we give away - should come back."

"I guess you just messed up boomerang with life and love with flirting." She closed her eyes and shook her head to give a sign of distrust.

When a woman smells bluffing, no matter she is correct or not, it's better to agree and apologize in some manner. Otherwise confidence will be built upon shaky ground and no pillars will save the ceiling above the home. Somewhat he felt worried - maybe it was just a result of their first date and bringing the relationship on ordinary level?! Making conclusions was too early anyways, especially while he could understand that the first date worries women more than men. Women always expect something special and dream about this date not to be resembled to previous ones, they see special hope in every next first date and are afraid to see it failing... Men -- well, they in most cases give just one question to themselves before the first date: "Will she spread her legs tonight?" Thus he had to consider the possibility of her emotional nervousness and just not to pay too much attention at her words.

"Maybe you are correct, Delilah. I'm a psychologist not a magician to turn correct things into wrong and backwards... But I can still buy your favorite strawberry ice-cream to apologize if I have called your confidence in question."

"Just an ice-cream?! Do I look that cheap?"

"No, not at all, that's why I think that single ice-cream will be enough to win your heart one more time..." He answered and moved his eyebrows with smugness for his clever answer that trapped her to continue arguing. "Am not I correct? You aren't a girl selling herself out for diamond rings and luxury things..." And he smiled.

"You are the most impudent psychologist I've ever met," She laughed and throw wet tower at him.

"Mmm... smells perfect! Like a first date with you..." Darius answered, got up, put his arms around her hips and kissed her smiling.

"Aaaalright, Mr. Don Juan, this time you escaped a feminine wrath... We gotta go..."

"What if I promise you that I'll always escape that apocalyptic wrath?"

"Well, then I'll promise to make you one and only man in my life and never forget about you..."

"Hm... Sounds like a fair deal... Ready to start right now!"

"Too much promises for the first date, don't you think?"

"Maybe...maybe... but pretty easy tasks when a man is beside a woman like you..." And he again kissed her as if the doomsday was right at the door counting last seconds of their lives.

"No, matter what happens, never make me feel that way again because I don't know what kind of heart you've got there but I'm afraid... Falling from the ninths sky isn't my hobby at all..."

While she was feeling his temperature and desire to her, he felt that confused fear in her emotions and somewhat it made him sad. All he wanted was to keep her feel free, happy and pleased, but it would take time to show her that all this wasn't another playboy's game and he was really starting loving her.

It didn't matter was it flirting or the most decent conversation between them, she wanted to leave that room and walk outside with him... Do and feel things like other lovers and be proud of her man in front of the whole universe.

"I will... I promise... I promise nothing but trying my best to love and want you less every single day... less than I will love and want you every next day... But enough deep and promising talks for today, I don't want you to think I've been smoking something here before you took a shower." He again laughed and caressed the top of her nose with his finger.

"I just think you over try to confess me in your desire to have this date with me and that doubts me..."

"No doubts, just a simple, nice date... Let's go..." He answered to calm her down but neither was he feeling peace as he wasn't used to dates like that. In general he didn't enjoy outside walks on daylight, among the people who were so much different from him. That was making him to feel even lonelier. But this case was different because of her and he risked trying it out. The Sun was feeding the flowers with warmth of love and air was as fresh as on the first-born planet. Kids were building the castles of their future dreams in the middle of the park, not knowing that many of their dreams would be blown by the wind and forgotten by everyone. But life was perfect today and that's what our life is: living today as it is the only time we dwell; sensing the moment as the whole lifetime.

They were following the track full of bypathers and enjoying observing how life was spouting around them.

"So, how do you like it?" He asked as if she knew how dilettante he was in all that.

"It feels good. And guess what we miss for making this day even more perfect?"

"Ice-cream?"

"Definitely.! You gotta show me where we can buy the best ice-cream ever."

"You've never been here? Everyone who has been here at least for one time knows that nothing tastes better than Daddy Mark's ice-cream. My parents used to take me here when I was little.

By the way, how did you guess I loved strawberry ice-cream?"

Knowing he couldn't tell her the truth, just smiled and answered: "Everyone loves strawberry ice-cream."

"And every man loves to watch how a girl licks it. Correct?"

Darius laughed as hard as he could: "Sometimes I wonder why the hell you needed a physiologist? You are a genius!"

"To invite me on ice-cream and watch me lick it..." She laughed too and kissed him on the cheek, then slightly touched to his lobe with the top of her tongue and all it felt so sweet he was ready to give up the whole world just for this girl.

Daddy Mark's place was really astonishing: colorful ice-cream shop, mainly painted in pink, was built on a green, flower-full field. Light blue wattled chairs and tables for customers situated on the bank of river Lejamur were creating the view that could easily give a birth to any bright dream about fabulous future.

Even sitting there and just enjoying the view would be worth of couple of lifetimes but it was getting even more heavenly with a strawberry, juicy aroma in mouth. As more you were watching it as bewitching it was getting. There was a difference between that view and heaven and that only difference was the reality in corporal life.

After she finished enjoying the melting-in-mouth ice-cream he was holding her hand reached from over the table. He was deeply grinding his look into her eyes:

"I feel happiness all around your body..."

"You feel that right, Mr. Magical-feeling-teller..."

"I feel everything about you..."

"Ha ha, yuuuup, riiiight. In that case, let's play the game 'what a lady wants'?"

"Name the rules!" Darius agreed without any denial.

"It's easy and simple: you just guess what my next desire is."

"Huh, 'easy' you say?!" smiled he "You call 'easy' to every man's eternal puzzle." He wanted to act like it was something hard to do for him.

"Well, aren't you the master of answering to the everlasting questions?!" She tried to cheer him up.

"Alright, in that case let me try my best: young girl has a nice date on a beautiful day, had the best ice-cream in the world... mmm... interesting... Is it a sex?" He acted like had a lucky try.

"You should be a telepathist or the luckiest man in the world..."

"The second option pertains to me more."

"And what is your plan lucky man?"

"To incarnate your desires for the sake of love, passion and freedom..."

"Woooow, how poetic, sir, and where are you going to do it?" She smiled.

"Have you never heard the saying 'love gives us freedom but sex manifests it?!" He returned the answer, seductively looking at the forest starting over the field.

"Hm, sounded like that old, surprisingly wise saying: 'Love sucks -- real love swallows." She giggled and took a round-trip with the top of her tongue around her ice-cream.

"Haha. See? That's what I love -- you learn pretty fast and become surprisingly wise with me." His strong look drilled a blank hole through her soul.

And maybe she was feeling a little shy to admit it but she gave him the most desirable question for him:

"So, how you want me to do it? Love you or really love you?" She winked and sucked out an ice-cream gulp purposely living vanilla cream on her red lip for to taste it from there lately with a flexible motion of her tongue. It was the first time she was provoking a man this much but she was doing it for fun and for her man; she liked how there was more and more excitement in his eyes.

He loved how she was making him to forget about everything over the world, through the universe, and felicitously skewer on her provocation.

"I've been always sure in just one kind of love but if there is something more I don't resist experiencing all of it all the time..."

"Considering the latest events, I totally belong to you. Besides, you are my psychologist. You are the one to notify me the course, I'm just a Barbie played by your joystick..." Her tongue was sliding under her upper teeth. Because of a great relax last night and amazing morning her mood was inspiring her to play fool and experience something new, giggle and smile more...

"I guess we need to walk... No, I don't guess, I'm sure about that..."

"And where are you leading me? Back to your cave?"

"Not at all, time to time any beast needs to escape and find its freedom in the wild world..."

"Well, alright, whatever makes you happy... We can go to forest right across the field, in childhood I got lost there once and found one amazing place I hope still exists."

"I'm ready and totally comfortable with getting lost with you anywhere in the world..." He smiled, winked and started crossing the field. Purposely he was walking after her for a while and enjoying looking at her decanted body and legs with smooth skin attractively moving after one another.

Her childhood hiding-place was amazing and so calming that one would wish to stay there forever. Huge willows were creating amazing lane and cover for lovers, their flabby wands were touching the lake bank, lake that was so peaceful and green that could turn any pessimist into a writer.

He was sitting on a willow's foot and she was on his lap again kissing him unforgettably. It was their first romantic outdoor experience and she was doing everything like she wanted to remember all it forever. His palms and fingers were sliding on her thigh motivating her for more excitement. She wanted to give him the same pleasure she was getting with him while she was licking him down from his lobe of the ear to his throat, leaving kisses here and there. Suddenly she kneeled and started opening his belt... They were both feeling little discomfort as it was their first outdoor sex, but she was doing it like they were just sitting there for a romantic solitude. She laid down and put her head into his lap like she was resting there. Extreme and thoughts about that someone could show up was just increasing the adrenaline of passion. The forbidden fruit was getting sweeter and sweeter when she slid Alexander between her lips and he pulled his head back to lean it against the tree.

Now all he could feel was her wet mouth and perceptible tongue working slowly, all he could hear was some bird twittering somewhere deep in the woods. His fingers touching the endings of her hair were turning her on even more and making wet all her nature. Delilah decided to keep giving him gift and not to disturb him during the pleasure, just give it all to him till the orgasm. She released her lips and continued stimulating him with her soft fingers, kissed him, and then she slid her hand under the dress and moved her panties little bit to sit on him like she was just sitting on his lap for romantic date. He sat immovable and she was moving almost invisibly in case someone would show up. Darius' one wrist was around her subtle waist while the fingers of his another hand were running on her throat, neck, lips and breast -- like a blind looks for the light... She was hot but blood in her body was just boiling and he could feel it on her every sensible move. He was ready to explode, leave all his feelings within her but was holding as much as he could, wanted to experience the eternity of those wild and extreme feelings. She was smiling with pleasure and gyrating on his lap. She thought fastening her motion to make him climax faster but then remembered her ice-cream and the promise about the real love. As she felt it was getting impossible for him to hold it, Delilah overthrew herself on her knees and tried to give him as deep pleasure as she could, she was throttledly groaning and spinning her lips and head around his huge passion sensor. She herself experienced wildest pleasure when she felt impulsion in her mouth and how he released the tension of passion.

12