All About Mary

Story Info
Mary Elizabeth Winstead spends some time with Common on set.
6.3k words
4.18
8.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

*****

Throwing her phone across the room, Mary Elizabeth Winstead collapsed on the small bed that was provided for the small condo she had been given on the set of her latest movie 'All About Nina'. She had been having a rough time in the media to put it lightly, she had gone through a very public break up with her ex husband Riley Stearns as her extra marital relationship with Ewan McGregor had come out. She hadn't minded that bit so much, it was more to do with the fact that Ewan had told her, explicitly, that his wife knew their relationship was on the way out and the two were breaking up. Now TMZ had been reporting that Ewan's wife had no idea and he was on his way right back to see her, and his kids, again. Sitting down on her bed, Mary looked at her phone as it rested against the side of her room and various thoughts started to race through her head.

What could she do? Message Riley and see what he was doing? Ask to talk? See if he wanted to take her back? There was no way for that though... She had broken his heart and Mary also sort of knew that he would be a fool to take her back. She had been the one to break their marital vows, she had been the one to sully their relationship with an extramarital affair and he would have every right to not take her back. Lifting a hand up to run her fingers through her long brown hair, Mary sighed softly and looked up at the ceiling of the small room before placing her head in her hands. What the fuck was she going to do?

Standing up off of the bed and slowly pacing up and down inside of her small room, Mary's mind was running a mile a minute as her phone beeped with a text message arriving. Walking over to it, she reached down and picked her phone up and looked it over. Her big brown eyes settled on the small text display on the front of her phone and a soft smile moved over her lips. Unlocking her phone, she read the rest of the message out loud.

"Hey Mary, we're gonna have a couple of drinks in my trailer if you want to come by?" It was from Common, one of her co-stars in the new movie. A former rapper turned actor and political activist with still a bit of rapping in his repertoire, he was something of a renaissance man. Mary's fingers and thumbs hovered over her phone's keyboard before she started to type out a short response.

"Definitely. Time?"

The phone was quiet for a moment and that was fine with the woman, she put her phone down on the bed and walked over to the vanity mirror and checked her reflection in the mirror. She had on a small denim jacket that covered the band shirt she was wearing, a small velvet skirt complemented it as well and she looked like she was rocking a smart casual look. If she was going to a party though, Mary was going to have to look a lot better. Shrugging the jacket off and throwing it to the floor, she moved over to the closet that she had and quickly started to thumb through the selection of clothing she had brought with her before she settled on a light blue summer dress that came complete with a selection of white stars that littered the front of the outfit.

Stripping down and swapping the costumes around, Mary looked over herself in the mirror before she grabbed her makeup kit, doing her best to fix herself up as she had cried a couple of tears of frustration this night. Looking herself over, Mary nodded and blew herself a kiss in the mirror before standing up and turning around to grab her phone. Picking it up, she saw that she had a new message from Common waiting for her.

"Change of plan, most of the team are going out. I'm gonna stay here though, got a flight tomorrow."

Mary looked down at the phone and almost instantly, cogs in her mind started to turn. Poking her tongue out of her mouth slightly and wetting her lips, Mary tapped out another message.

"Want some company?"

Looking down at the sent message, Mary felt her heartbeat race slightly as she awaited the response from the darker skinned man. Seeing the three text message icons appear on her phone, Mary found her breath catching in her throat as she awaited the text message back. Mary's eyes widened slightly as the new text bubble appeared.

"Sure? Don't know if I'll be that much fun though. I'm ready to go to bed."

Looking it over, Mary was quiet for a moment before she tapped out another response.

"I'm sure you'll be fun in or out of the bed ;)"

Looking at the message screen, the text bubbles appeared and then disappeared as if she was thinking out what he wanted to say. Using the brief time they weren't talking, Mary quickly hopped up off of the bed and reached up under the bottom of her dress to roll down her panties and sliding them down her long legs, she threw them across the room with the rest of her mess of a laundry pile. Sitting back down on the edge of the bed, Mary picked her phone back up as another message came through.

"Oh really? You didn't strike me as the type who liked dark chocolate? :P" Mary looked at the message and smirked before just dumping the phone on her bed. Standing up off of the bed, she grabbed her keys to the condo and as she was ready to leave, her phone buzzed to life again. Grabbing it, she read the message and smirked as it was just a photo of a bottle of whiskey with two glasses in front of it with one word. "Ice?"

"Nope." Mary sent back, looking out across the small parking lot and spotting one of the few trailers with their light on. Keeping her phone with her keys, Mary made her way down towards the trailer where she knew Common was going to be. Crossing the near silent lot, the white woman walked up the steps to Common's trailer and rapped her knuckles against the door briefly.

Her ears perked up as she heard some noise in the trailer, Mary's hazel eyes were looking over the door of the trailer, her eyes settling in over the letters of her black co-star on the edge of the door. Taking a step back, Mary looked up at the door and as it opened, she drank in the sight of Common standing before her, dressed up in a rather nice looking button up shirt and a belt and jeans combo but bare footed, Common also had a smile on his handsome face as he nodded his head.

"Come on in." Common said, his voice a low, sexy husk as he closed the door behind her, his hands almost touching her flesh as she walked in. "I made your drink here." He said, gesturing to the side bar of his trailer before walking into the main part of the room and sitting down directly opposite her and just next to the table which he had usually used for his breakfast. Mary looked over at her black co-star and he returned the gaze almost instantly. The two shared this for a moment, almost as if they were trying to suss out just what the other person wanted to do. Common wanted to know if Mary was serious and Mary wanted to know if she really wanted to do this. "You want your drink Mary or... You want something else?" He asked, finally breaking the silence and the drawl in his voice was enough to make Mary's skin crawl in the most delicious of ways.

The woman didn't answer. Instead, she leaned back slightly and she could feel her hard nipples pressing out against the fabric of her sundress. The way the dress was designed made it look like it was a part of her dress but Mary also knew that Common was looking over her chest and her long, smooth legs so he could definitely tell that she had hard nipples begging for his attention too.

Mary's hazel eyes settled on Common's, the mood in the trailer was definitely starting to cook in more of a sexual simmer and even as Mary lazily lifted her long right leg up off of the floor and crossed it, the hem of her skirt creeping up her thighs to show more of the milky white skin. A sly smile broke out over her lips and she sat back, this time her gaze was more of a sultry one. She looked at the small tumbler of whiskey in her hand and with one quick motion she had the entire thing knocked back and she was on her feet with almost an unnatural speed. Walking over to the former rap star, Mary was instantly straddling his lap and her arms had linked behind his head. Leaning herself forward, she whispered in his ear.

"What makes you think I don't like dark chocolate?" As she breathed those words in his ear, he could already feel him getting hard underneath her and without much of a warning, he had placed his hands on her chest, squeezing them over the fabric of the sundress. Her teeth settled in his earlobe, nibbling against the darker flesh as she started to roll her hips backwards and forwards, grinding herself against his lap as she bit into his ear and sucked on it.

"Damn... I wish I knew you were this freaky at the start!" He said underneath her, a wide grin on his face as he slipped his hands under the bottom of her dress and much to his surprise, he found her to be not wearing any underwear. "Extra freaky!" He added, a wide smile on his face as a hand came up and firmly tugged her hair, pulling her head backwards so he could run his tongue along her throat.

Mary let out a low groan as her co-star ran his tongue over her neck and his big hands were under her dress. His fingers kneaded against her ass before he lifted his hand up and offered her rear a firm slap. The movie star on top of his lap hissed in pleasure, her teeth coming down and biting on his earlobe.

"Harder Daddy." Mary cooed in his ear, feeling Common's big, black cock throb with each rub of her pussy against his lap. Her head came back as she had her ass slapped again, her voice nearly breaking as Common digged his fingers into her ass before slapping her cheeks one after the other almost instantly. The sting on the slaps were riding through Mary's body as she slipped between his legs. Slipping her dress up off of her body and teasingly throwing it at her co-star, Mary had both of her hands on his lap almost instantly.

"Watch yourself Mary, it's pretty fucking big." Common had the fabric of the dress in his arms before he lifted it up and wrapped it around the back of his neck while he watched Mary undo his belt and rip his pants open.

"Oh yeah? How big?" Mary asked, her big brown eyes flicking up to look at her co-star and rapper.

"Twelve inches on a good day. And this is looking like it's going to be a fucking perfect day." He breathed out, his eyes settling on hers as she reached over and simply let her breathing be felt on his fabric covered cock. The warmth of her breath was already making him hot and hard and when her fingers came up and playfully twanged the waistband of his boxers. Common could tell that fucking Mary Elizabeth Winstead was going to be a wild ride.

Her long fingers slipped into his boxers and with a grace becoming of a woman as beautiful as her, Mary started to tug his boxer shorts down. Common lifted his hips up so that his shorts could come down and as soon as he did that, her eyes were locked on that big cock that he had been hiding from her. Licking her lips and reaching between her legs to slowly rub her clit as a means of keeping herself stimulated while she blew him.

"You're going to need to be pretty fucking good to get me all the way down your throat." He said with a smirk as Mary, much to her astonishment, had to wrap both of her hands around his cock to steady it. With both of her hands pumping up and down, Mary spat a bead of saliva on it and gave him a wink.

"I'm the best." Mary said simply. Sliding her lips down over the big cock, she pressed her ruby red lips together and formed a tight vacuum as she moved her lips down and didn't stop until she had her lips pressing against the side of her hand. Opening her eyes and looking into his, Mary lifted her first hand up off of the cock and as her lips slid all the way down once more. Mary coughed around the dick and her eyes started to water but she moved on and her other hand came up off of it and soon, her nose was buried in her pubic hair.

"Holy shit!" Common exclaimed as he felt hot snorts of air coming out of Mary's nose and on his dark skin as she held herself down on his lap with his cock fully stretching out her throat. "Fuck, you really are freaky!" He said with a laugh as Mary started to get into a rhythm. Lifting her lips up slightly and then dropping them down, Mary worked on riding his cock with her face. Warm strands of her spit and saliva were running down her chin from both her bottom lip and the sides of her mouth as she worked on keeping Common's cock firmly nestled in her throat. "Ah fuck yeah, take that black dick in your throat." He said with a sigh, his fingers running through her hair as she lifted her mouth up and down, more pools of saliva dripping down that dark length and just coating it in front of him.

With Common's cock now completely buried in her throat, Mary looked up at him and flashed him a wide grin as her mouth and throat remained firmly spread open. Mary took her hands off of his body and placed them behind her back, his length started to slide down her throat and she didn't stop until her nose was buried inside of his pubic hair. The man let out a gasp of pleasure before coming up off of the side of his chair and then raked his fingers through Mary's brown hair, making sure to keep her hair out of her face as she continued to throat Common's cock with ease.

The man let out a low groan as Mary finally pulled her lips up off of his big, fat, black cock and watched as a large strand of saliva strung to her lip and then over to the tip of his dick's head.

"Damn, you really are freaky!" Common said with a laugh, watching as Mary came down to lick against the head of his black dick and scoop up some of her own, hot spit. Mary twirled the tongue over his dick's head before she pushed his thick, heavy member up towards the sky and ran her tongue along the bottom of it, tracing the thick vein that moved from his balls to the tip, Mary moved down to Common's big balls and popped each of them into her warm, wet mouth. Sucking on each of them, Mary made sure to utterly bathe both of his balls in her spit before letting them fall from her mouth. Licking and kissing each of them, Mary came up from under his cock and then slipped her mouth right back down on his cock.

"Mmmph!" Mary moaned, or maybe coughed would be more apt, as his dick slid all the way down her throat and into her mouth again. Placing her hands on his legs to keep them spread, Mary started to work her lips up and down, coating his dick in more and more of her spit. She could see that his entire length was getting darker and darker, no doubt from all of her warm spit that was just dripping down his length. Watching some beads of her saliva splatter against his balls, Mary looked up at Common who was busy staring at this hot little white actress slobbering over his dick.

Moving to a standing position, Common kept Mary on her knees but this time, he tangled his fingers in her hair and started to control the pace of her throat being penetrated. Knitting her hair together, Mary could feel Common's cock slipping deeper and deeper into her mouth and as she surrendered her mouth and throat to him, her own pussy was almost as wet as her mouth. Hearing him start to moan and groan while he was pumping his cock inside of her mouth, Mary could only wonder what it would feel like to be flat on her back and having her pussy be ruined by him.

Common's balls were now starting to slap against Mary's pale chin, his big balls beating against her all while she simply could close her eyes and then open them occasionally to blink away some of the tears. Keeping her hands on the inside of his thighs, Mary's throat was starting to get a full workout and with every push inside of her, she could feel Common's cock starting to twitch. Mary didn't do anything though. She just let him use her throat. The sounds coming from the trailer were truly erotic and anyone who was listening in would no doubt no exactly what was going on. There were almost comical glugging noises that were coming from Mary's mouth as the rapper and actor had a firm grip in her hair and also a firm use of her throat as well.

Looking down at her, Common could only bite down on his lip and do his best not to cum to see Mary, his costar, his white costar, getting her face wrecked by his dick. It had been a long time since he had fucked a white girl and watching as Mary took it, it made him wonder why. Pushing his dick all the way in, his head slipping past the back of her throat and having him become fully lodged inside of her, Common hissed in pleasure and started to cum. Slipping his cock back from the inside of her throat, he started to fill her mouth with his hot seed. Shooting rope after rope, Common continued to pump his balls into her mouth and emptying them inside of her. With his balls utterly emptied into his costar's mouth, the man slowly pulled his length out of her mouth and watched his spit slick cock fall from her lips, the tip of it already hard again and pressing against Mary Elizabeth Winstead's mouth.

With her mouth now full of sperm, Mary looked up at Common before making a big show of swallowing the cum all the way down. Opening her lips to flash off her now empty mouth, Mary moaned as she sat back on her legs and brought her hand up to her mouth, tending to the trails of spit from her mouth with the back of her hand. Looking at his slick dick and then up at Common, Mary could only grin.

"You're hard again?" She said with a chuckle, looking up at her costar. "Already?"

"Haven't had a white girl on her knees for me in a while." Common said, running his hand over his chin. "Thinking you might not want to wait for me to recharge either."

"Oh, you'd be right about that..." Mary started but before she had a chance to add anything else, her handsome co star had her in his arms, up in the air and then flat on her back on his table. Swiping at the table to knock the contents off, the iPad, their phones, her purse and everything else hit the seating that ran along the sides of the trailer and Common was between her legs. His dark hands stroked against her pale, white flesh and he moved to flip the bottom of her dress up, the bottom of the fabric landed on her stomach and he could see her now dripping wet snatch. Gripping his own cock at the bottom of his shaft, he pushed his dick forward and then with a single push of his hips, he had his length inside of her.

As soon as her petalled walls were split open, Mary's back was arched up off of the table and her mouth split open in a scream of pleasure. Her hips were now firmly gripped by her co stars hands and she knew that there was no way she would be going anywhere right now. But, as he pulled his fat dick backwards and then shoved it forwards, making her entire body rock, Mary knew she didn't want to be anywhere else. Her hands weakly beat against the side of the table as her eyes slowly opened and she found herself staring at the window of Common's trailer only this time it was upside down. Her tight, wet walls were already squeezing down on him but with each stroke of his hips inside of her, Mary knew that soon she wouldn't be able to resist and her tight pussy would belong to him.

Common reached down and brushed the straps of her dress off of her shoulders, rolling the fabric down so that her breasts were now visible to him while he pushed himself inside of her. Watching those breasts bounce while he started to work himself into a firm, steady rate of pounding inside of her, Common wanted to see them glazed in his cum as well. So, while the table underneath her creaked while he fucked her pussy, he made a promise to himself that he would glaze those white girl tits in his cum as well.

12