All about Master

Story Info
Hungry slave watches her Master serviced multiple times over.
1k words
3.44
18.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An aching cunt. Desperate to be used! Begging for attention. Wanting, needing, and craving to be used. Fire burning between my legs, as I long to feel my Masters touch. Desperately wanting to just be ravaged.

I am given an order to meet you at a hotel. As I arrive, my cunt is throbbing with anticipation. Wetness drips from it. When I arrive, the door is open. My instructions are clear.

Enter! Strip! Kneel! Crawl to edge of the bed. Then wait. I do as told. But, suddenly something doesn't seem right. The noises in the room tell me you're not alone. The room is lit only by a soft light on the nightstand.

As I approached the bed, the noises are becoming clearer...

You're sitting on the edge of the bed, with your cock deep in another females throat! My excitement is now turning into anger, as I have waited so long to worship your cock! No words, as I kneel at the edge...watching... as you fuck this other woman's face. Just as you cum, your eyes cut to me, and you see me licking my lips, wanting desperately to taste you This other whore swallows every drop you give to her! Hungry, desperate. You have me watch, as you lay her on the bed, without speaking to me. You kiss her stomach til you reach her wet pussy, wet, as I am. I watch you drink her slowly, purposely watching me as you do. Hungry, I want to touch her... She squirms beneath you, moaning loudly.

She begs to cum. You allow it, as your fingers slip into her glistening hole. She begs for more, as you enter more fingers into her, she moans again, wanting even more! Your fist slips in, easily, as she screams! She's begging you to hurt her!

Again you obliged her, as you fist her with great fury! Her juices splashing against you, as you rip out of her, flipping her over. You fuck her ass relentlessly, taking it deeper, without concern for her. You snap at me, ordering me beneath her, to continue to finger her. Eat her. Make her cum while my Master's cock is buried in her ass! I do as ordered. I dive into her pleasure hole, sucking every drop.

She cums. You cum with her, your cock plunged deep in her anal cavity. In a few moments, you soften, and pull out, ordering me to suck you clean. As I do, you slap me! You order me to eat your cum out of her ass. Happily I do, hoping I'm next.

But, suddenly, your in the shower. She says: "Thanks, gotta go." As I step into the bathroom, letting you know she left, you say: "Good, get dressed." As those words leave your lips, I huff my disappointment, loudly! You step out of the shower, quickly grabbing me by my hair. You pull me across the room, throwing me to the bed, asking me what my fucking problem was! When I try to explain that its been so long since I was used by you, you say: "Oh, you want to be used?"

Violently, you plunge your fist into me, without so much as a fingering! I scream! I am begging you to stop! Your eyes, full of fury, as you punch my cunt with relentless anger!

The pain is excruciating. I cry, telling you I'm sorry, and that I was just desperately needing you. Harder and harder you fist me, til I pass out from the pain.

A bit later, I feel u making sure I'm OK. I awakened fully then, to see you fucking another girl! You stare at me, with a fire in your eyes that I've never seen before. You fuck her, as if I'm not even in the room. You cum. She cleans you up, asking if there is anything else she can do for you? You tell her no, sending her on her way.

Then, you stand above me, grabbing my hair, pulling me again across the room. You bend me over the chair, as I try to plead with you, apologizing continuously. Begging for mercy! But instead, you slam a big hard...something... into my dry, tight ass. The scream that leaves my lips, is blood curling!

The pain that comes next is beyond anything I have ever imagined. First its cold...then suddenly its hot, as the icy hot you rubbed on my ass, begins burning. I squirm, trying to get away, before the first smack hits me! You furiously whip my ass! The Icy hot continues to burn, and each smack intensify the fire! The big hard thing that is stretching my ass, intensifies the burning sensation, as well. My cunt is betraying me, dripping with complete desire.

Over and over you whip me, until redness turns to black and blue. You then shove me into the chair, making everything burn, and hurt! You tie me down, and gag me. There is a knock on the door. You smile, as yet another female walks in, happily kneeling, and crawling beside you. She then begins to worship your cock, as if no one else was in the room. The attention to detail she showed as she licked your cock, over and over, was too much. As she licked you, with desire, her want became clearer. "Master, allow this cunt to please you, to serve you as you desire," she said! Your hand grabbed her hair, allowing you to fuck her face, with great success. The sound of you moaning, and her gagging on your magnificent cock, was too much for me to bear! The fire radiating all over me, was just too much!

A muffled scream then pierced the air, as I came hard, just by watching this lustful display. You finish. She smiles, as she swallows your cum. She dresses, and leaves.

Your eyes lock onto mine. I see you reaching for the icy hot! You smear it across my nipples, before plunging your fingers inside me, coating my clit. Cool at first, easing its way to a fiery volcano of complete hell... I plead with him: "I just want to be fucked, please, sir!" And, I also plead with my eyes, as tears fall, and my muffled screams grow louder!

My Master retorts: "You want? This is not about you!" ...And, again, a knock, and another comes to serve you...