All about Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers

"Fuck me from behind, Joey," she said. I wondered if she meant she wanted me to put it in her ass, but she was reaching back and spreading her cunt lips apart, so I figured that's what she wanted. I got on my knees on the couch and told her to put her ass up a little higher. As she raised it, I said, "Stop right there," as I could see that we were perfectly lined up. I held my cock in my hand and rubbed the tip up and down her slick slit a few times, then paused for a second right at the opening to her cunt. With one push, I buried myself in her and heard her gasp, then moan as I held my cock all the way in her.

Without me moving, she moved forward a bit, sliding my cock out of her. Just when I was almost all the way out, she slid back, burying me deep inside her again.

"I'm so turned on it's not going to take me long, Joey. Fuck me hard. Please. Fuck me hard," she exclaimed as she began pumping backwards and forwards, causing friction between my cock and the greased walls of her cunt. I was learning that my mother was very focused on her own orgasm. Not selfish in any way, just as hungry to have her own climax as she was to give me mine. This was something different for me. Maybe because she was a bit older, she knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it.

I grabbed one of her ass cheeks with each hand and steadied her so I could start giving her the good hard fucking she wanted. I started ramming my cock in and out of her. At one point it slipped out, moved just upward, and when I thrust the next time, it pushed against her rose bud hole, but didn't slide in. She reached back and grabbed my cock and put it back up to her vaginal opening.

"Not now, Joey, not now!" she cried out. "I'm too close to cumming! I need you in my cunt!" I rammed it back into her and she let out a howl. "That's it, fuck me hard, Joey. Fuck me hard!!"

I did what she asked and started pounding into her, holding her by her pale ass cheeks. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her, and it turned me on to be able to see myself disappearing up my mother's cunt.

"Oh, Fuck!" she screamed, as her climax hit her. She came so hard and for so long. I'm not sure if she had one big, long orgasm or a series of powerful short ones, but she came on my cock for a long time as I alternated between holding it deep inside her and going back to sliding it in and out with long smooth strokes. I couldn't believe how orgasmic my mother was. So much more than any other woman I had been with.

I needed to cum now, and I went back to earnestly fucking her. She was moaning and groaning with a series of smaller orgasms until I felt my balls swell and then started pumping her full of my hot seed. When I finished cumming, I pulled my cock out of her, and a long strand of pearly sperm hung, suspended between the tip of my cock and the lips of her pussy. It sagged, then broke, then fell in drops onto the carpet. I could see the rest of my cum oozing out of her gaping hole, running down, across her exposed clit, then dripping to join the thousands of its little sperm brothers already swimming in a pool of cum below us on the floor.

Mom lay face down on the coffee table, trying to catch her breath. I stood up and walked to the fireplace, my wet cock glistening in the reflected flickering light of the fire.

Mom sat up and looked somewhat dazed. She just looked at me for a moment as I stoked the fire. "Do you mind if I put something on?" she finally asked. I really am a little cold."

"That's fine, Mom. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. She stood up, naked, proud breasts jutting in front of her, hair disheveled, with the glow of a freshly-fucked woman. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. I left the fire and walked over to her, taking her into my arms.

"I love you, Mom," I said as I held her.

"I love you, too, Joey. But I think you just fucked me senseless. I came so hard and for so long, I can't seem to get my bearings." I threw a blanket on the couch cushion and patted it, urging her to sit. She plopped down, her breasts bouncing when her butt hit the cushion.

"You sit here, Mom. I"ll get you something to wear."

"Okay, Joey," she answered. "I just need a minute to get my wits back about me." I laughed and headed for her bedroom. I saw her Broncos nightgown on the bed and grabbed it, taking it out to her. When I handed it to her, she was obviously coming back down from whatever high she had been on from the sex.

"I think you're ready for a beer, Mom," I laughed as I headed for the kitchen. I grabbed a couple of cold ones from the fridge and returned to the family room.

We popped open our beers just as the game started. Even though we had both just had huge orgasms, we couldn't keep our hands off each other and during the game I fingered her to another orgasm and she blew me again at the start of halftime. Just as the second half started, with the Broncos up 17-10, we sat down with our Brats in stadium rolls with sauerkraut and mustard and potato salad on the side.

After we finished eating a commercial came on and Mom turned to me. "Is my body okay for you?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Well, I am 17 years older than you, and I just wonder if I'm not as tight or thin as some of the girls you've been with your own age." She looked at me imploringly.

"Mom, no, I can't believe you'd even ask me that. You're beautiful. I love you, and I can't get enough of you. And yes, you're a little curvier than some of the girls my age, but I like that about you. I think you're perfect."

I could see that my words made her feel good. "Really?" she asked. But if you could change anything about me, what would it be?" I smiled, not sure if I should say what came to my mind.

"Well, there is one thing," I told her after deciding it was body-neutral enough for her to hear it. She got up on her knees on the couch and hit me on the arm.

"What? Tell me?" she said laughing. I could see the worry in her eyes, though.

"Well," I teased her and drew it out. "The thing is." I cleared my throat. "Most of the girls my age shave themselves. You've got quite a bush down there, Mom. It's kind of old school."

"Really?" she said, seeming interested. "And the shaved, um, beaver; that's something you like?"

"Definitely," I replied. "I really like it."

"What do you like about it?" she asked.

"I like how it feels when I touch it or when I, uh, go down on it." That definitely perked her interest.

"So you'd like me to shave down there?" The game came back on.

"Definitely," I answered. "But the game's back on, we can talk about it later. It's no big deal one way or the other." We cuddled and watched the game, me stroking her breasts and she rubbing my cock through my sweats.

As soon as the next commercial started, she immediately said, "I've never done that before. I'm not sure I know how."

"I'm sure you can figure it out, Mom." I turned and looked at her. "And I'll tell you what. If you do, I'll spend as long as it takes making you glad you did." I paused. "It may be a problem figuring out how to do it, but I'm sure you can get the problem licked, Mom."

"I'm sure I can figure something out," she said, smiling, as the game came back on.

The game was exciting right up until the last moments, but unfortunately, the Broncos lost. We cleaned up the remnants of our snacks and meal from the coffee table, then tidied the kitchen together.

"I'm going to go up and take a bath," Mom said as we stood in the kitchen, finished with our cleaning and tidying.

"Enjoy," I replied, smiling to myself. "And be careful not to nick yourself with the razor."

She slugged me in the arm, gave me one of the sexiest smiles I've ever seen, then turned to go upstairs for her bath.

Thanks for reading. There's lots more to "come". New chapters will be posted every three days or so until the end of the story! Please vote, and I welcome comments, both positive and negative. If you wish, you may use the Literotica contact tool to email me. I respond to all emails, if the sender chooses to include their return email address.

EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers
12