All about Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers

I stood looking at her in awe. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

"So Mom, you really liked that, right?" I asked, still not sure how anyone would like getting pegged in the ass.

"Yes, Joey, I did." I mean, I do." She shifted a little on the towel and I could see that she was pushing out more of my cum. "Do you remember that I told you that your father and I learned new things together?"

"Yes," I answered.

"And do you remember that I told you there were things I didn't think I'd like, but I ended up liking them after I tried them a few times?"

"Yes," I answered again.

"Well, that's one of the things." She shifted again. "We saw it in an adult video your father rented. He wanted to try it, and I agreed. I didn't like it the first time because it really hurt. But your Dad wanted to try it again about a month later, and had bought a bottle of lube, so I let him. The second time, well, it hurt right at the first, but then there another sensation that took over." She looked at me and smiled the very tiniest, sexiest smile.

"It was a completely new kind of pleasure. It still hurt some, but there was a pleasure that mixed with the pain. I liked it, and didn't hesitate when your father wanted to try it again a week or so later. That time I put a vibrating dildo in my vagina and on my clit while he did it, and I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. After that your father never had to ask for permission again."

My mind now officially blown, this only raised more questions. Vibrating dildo? Adult videos? This is only one of the things they tried that she liked? So many questions immediately entered my brain that I was on overload, and could only gape at my beautiful, naked, sexy, compliant mother sitting on the couch with my cum dribbling out of her ass while she smiled sweetly back at me. She was amazing. How could she be the sexiest woman in the world, my slutty lover, and my sweet mother, all at the same time? I still don't know, but she was doing an excellent job of pulling it off.

We showered together and although my curiosity was killing me, I kept all my questions to myself and focused on washing her entire body, then concentrated on the pleasure when she washed mine. There was plenty of time to explore those things in the future.

And by the end of that first week with Mom as my lover, the future was very much what was on my mind. I knew that I wanted to be with Mom, to take on my Dad's role as her man, and to stay with her until death do we part. But I also knew that in the big picture, I needed to make decisions about my career and Master's Degree. Decisions about finances, how and where we'd live as a couple, how we'd present as a couple. I knew that she had totally dedicated herself to my happiness, but would we live as equals or with me as dominant, her as submissive? And most importantly, how that might all fit together in one happy picture.

In the smaller picture, there were details that needed to be resolved quickly. I still had my apartment in Houston, for example. I knew I wouldn't be going back, unless Mom went with me. I had to pack my stuff up there and get it to Denver. I didn't even know what to do with it. Put it in storage? For what reason? Everything we had at Mom's was far nicer than what I had, except my flat-screen was way bigger, and she didn't have an X-Box.

So as our first week together as lovers drew to a close, we had come a long way. But we still had a long way to go. I knew that in future weeks, reality would intrude more and more on our perfect little love nest there in Denver, and that it was imperative that we get out in front of the problems and issues that would arise for a son and mother who lived together as man and wife. We had to create a new life together; one in which we could live freely and wholly as a couple. How would that work?

I knew that Mom was devoted to me, and would support me no matter what decisions I made. I knew that she would bend to my will, and do whatever it took to make me happy. But bent branches can break. I wanted Mom to be her own person, to pursue other levels of happiness beyond our shared happiness in our loving relationship.

What I didn't know as I pondered these questions was that there was one piece of information I didn't have.

I was about to become a very wealthy man.

Thanks for reading. There's lots more to "come". New chapters will be posted every five days or so until the end of the story! Please vote, and I welcome comments, both positive and negative. If you wish, you may use the Literotica contact tool to email me. I respond to all emails, if the sender chooses to include their return email address.

EdPuss
EdPuss
840 Followers
12