All about the Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip of her middle finger found it's mark seconds later and in a matter of a few flicks halted everything that my hand was doing up her skirt. Shit this girl knew what she was doing but I recovered enough to return to my rhythm and she just found her own against my already overly sensitive nub. I moved to press two fingers into her, knowing that she was more than wet enough to take them both deep and fast. She leaned her head against the side of my neck and let out another moan, panting against my skin, her breath hot and coming quickly. Her free hand tangled into my hair and her right leg came up to my hip, wrapping part way around my waist. I picked up a rhythm that had me pushing hard and fast into her over and over again, the pad of my thumb keeping pace against her clit.

She pushed her hand deeper into my jeans, finding me more than ready for her and she slid two fingers into me with no hesitation at all. She definitely wasn't new to this rodeo and I was thankful for that, I needed this more than she could possibly know. I curled my fingers inside her with each stroke out, letting the tips brush against that spot just inside that made her start muttering obscenities and speaking to God. She matched my pace stroke for stroke and mirrored the movements of my fingers, forcing my mouth from her left breast and ripping a breathy 'oh fuck' from my lips. I leaned against her shoulder, my own breathing almost as ragged as hers but then I bit down on her collarbone and that pushed her over the edge.

She threw her head back against the wall of the elevator and screamed into the small space, her entire body convulsing and tightening around my fingers and my hip as she came. That scream pulled me right along behind her and I let my own muffled scream loose against her shoulder seconds later. Thankfully, she had the same thought process I did and, despite climaxing, neither of us stopped, pushing for the other to peak again. I pressed my lips to hers, my tongue pushing past her lips and taking control of the kiss, demanding she give in to me. She pressed in closer as I pushed into her hard, holding my fingers as deep as they could go, fluttering the tips of them in a fast rhythm inside her. At the same time my tongue caressed the roof of her mouth and, much to my own pleasure, the combined sensations pushed her over the edge again and she ripped away from the kiss so she could scream again. God I loved that sound and when combined with her mirrored finger action inside my body and then the feel of her nails raking hard down my back under my shirt I came again, pressing her hard against the wall as sparks and heat exploded through my body.

I leaned against her, both of our bodies shuddering with aftershocks for a few minutes as we stood there, the wall propping us up as we attempted to catch our breath. When we could breathe again and had some chance of moving without falling over, she retrieved her bra and shirt, pulled them on and ran her fingers through her hair just as the elevator started moving again. I laughed a little and just got the zipper up on my jeans before we reached the right floor and the doors opened. We stepped out as I ran my fingers through my hair to try and fix it and she led me to the right room, opened the door and waved me inside, closing the door behind me. I heard the click of the lock and whirled on her, not about to let her recover for too long before starting again.

What had happened in the elevator was fun, sure, but now that I had gotten a smell of her on my fingers, I need to taste her and I wouldn't be happy until she was delirious and couldn't walk for a few hours. She was back out of her shirt and bra in moments and this time I removed her skirt and shoes as well, dropping them on the floor with the other clothes. She finally seemed to realize that I had stayed completely clothed in the elevator and helped me out of mine as well, leaving them on top of hers. I shot her a sly smirk that made her brow furrow a little right before I picked her up and literally tossed her onto the bed, I was stronger than I looked and she let out a little yelp and giggled just a bit. It was kind of cute and made me chuckle a little but then she settled up against the headboard and the look she gave me wasn't anything close to cute.

Her previously bright green eyes were deep, forest green and held a look that smoldered its way through me and made me shiver. Damn this girl was something and I intended to make sure she would remember me, figuring I was well on my way already. I let my gaze drift over her naked body, the left corner of my lips twitched up as my eyes found her pussy, clean shaved, just like I'd felt when my hand had been up her skirt a few minutes earlier. My smile widened as I slid myself onto the bed and over between her legs, using my arms to spread them for me. I eased my body down until my lips were only inches from her still wet and still very ready core and I couldn't help myself. I ran the tip of my tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top and then dipped just between her lips to flick it over her clit. She let out a soft moan, pressed back against the headboard and reached one hand up to hold onto it as he other twisted into my hair.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out why they always wanted to pull my hair but, I wasn't about to complain, not even a little. I spent a few minutes praising her clit with my tongue, flicking, massaging, circling and waited until she was moaning and writhing under me to let my fingers push into her and find her center. It took a matter of moments with me brushing and pressing against her heat for her to slam her shoulders back against the headboard, throw her head back and scream her climax to the ceiling. She tapped my head to let me know that her muscles needed a break so I eased my fingers out of her and slid backwards until my feet could hit the floor. I stood up and grinned at her as I went for my clothes, seeing her already collapsing into the bed, eyes barely open but a huge smile on her face. My work here was done so I used one of the hand towels in the bathroom to wipe my face, washed my hands and then got dressed and made my exit.

I had a moment while I was standing outside the hotel, phone in my hand, staring at the screen when I wondered if maybe Courtney was right. Granted I had met this particular girl in a gay bar but, she couldn't have been more than nineteen once I'd gotten a good look at her and she would now wake up alone. She was staying in a hotel so I could assume that she either didn't live in the area and was here visiting or on vacation or did live in the area and was trying to escape something. A few weeks ago I would have told myself that either way I had helped out, either she'd had a great vacation experience and now had a crazy story to tell or I'd helped her take her mind off of her problems for a while. Now I just felt like a total bitch and it made me need a shower and maybe a little soul searching afterward.

I heaved a sigh, unlocked my phone screen and called Angel, knowing that she and James were the least likely to judge me for this incident but that James might be busy with someone. She answered on the second ring and the noise in the background let me know that they were in the car. "Hey! Where have you been, we've been worried about you!"

"I'm sorry, Angel. I just needed a walk and, I'll explain everything later I promise. Where are you guys?"

"Just left the bar we were at... Where are you?" I told her where I was and she told me to hang tight and they would be there to get me in a couple minutes. I sat on a concrete parking stop to wait and, thankfully, didn't have much time with my thoughts before they pulled up and I hopped in the front passenger seat. A quick glance told me that Zara and Dani had opted to sit together in the backseat and James was nowhere to be found. I shook my head slightly and settled back into the seat, letting myself think about Court's words and feeling like maybe she was actually right. There was a damn good chance that I had ruined James for ever being in a real relationship with anyone, gods knew I was a waste of time when relationships were concerned.

Angel dropped Zara and Dani off at their place and then headed toward our house, not speaking, letting me decide when I was ready to talk. "Angel?"

"Yeah honey."

"Am I completely hopeless? I mean, am I a terrible friend?"

"What? How can you even ask that?"

"Just answer me, please. And be honest with me, I need it right now."

"No, Lux, you are not a terrible friend. You're actually a really good friend, if not a bit distracted frequently. You're always there for any one of us that needs you." All I could do was nod a little and let the words settle in and then the car fell back into silence, comfortable silence, but silence all the same.

"I went to talk to Court tonight."

"Oh yeah? And?"

"And we got into a fight."

"About what?"

"Me mostly, and my behavior, the way I am, the way I treat people."

"The way you treat people? What's that mean?"

"Court says that I don't care about anyone but myself and that I've been using these girls, honestly, I'm starting to think she's right. I mean, you heard her last week when we were out."

"I know and I still can't believe she said that shit. She's getting a little full of herself lately and... Oh my god, Lux. Don't listen to her! I don't know where she pulled that from but she's got some nerve. It's really no wonder she's been avoiding us."

"Not 'us' Angel... Me."

"Huh?"

"She's avoiding me, not the group. Actually, she kinda told me that if I stop going out with you guys she'll start coming again. So I told her that tonight was it, I'd figure something else out."

"You did what? No... Lux, no, I don't think so. I'm not going to start letting Courtney dictate who can and can't be in this group. She's getting a little too high and mighty for me and I'm tired of it!"

"Just drop it, Angel, seriously. She said some things that made sense and actually made a confession that made me feel like a first rate asshole." Angel gave me that look she gets sometimes, the one that says 'I don't care if it's a secret, I'm your best friend and you will tell me' and I caved in and told her.

12