All about Vick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily sat up and yelled out to her dad, "Way to go pops! You're the man!"

He looked very confused in the ladies' direction but waved at his daughter with a smile.

The ladies laughed together.

"I have a feeling my dad fits into this somewhere," Janey said already figuring she new the answer. "My dad, the doctor, was the medic, wasn't he?"

"Like I said, I'm so proud you didn't inherit your biological father's IQ!" Kathy said. "And before you ask, he leaves Vick in the dust!"

Janey smiled at her mom.

"So where is our father now?" Emily asked.

"Vick received a posthumous dishonorable discharge for his false identity and past. In a way it was kind of sad because he saved a lot of other boys' lives over there. But no one knows what happened to his body since he had no family left," Marcie said.

Janey and Emily nodded and looked at each other.

"Why'd you wait so long to tell us?" Emily asked.

Marcie and Kathy shook their heads.

"We were afraid," Marcie said.

"Of...?" Janey asked.

Kathy turned very serious. "With your father being a ghost and all, we didn't want you two to... to disappear as well!"

The four ladies laughed and hugged, happy to have finally told and learned the truth.

A little while later the two girls walked into the living room arm in arm and sat down on the coffee table in front of their dads. Janey picked up the remote and turned off whatever game they were watching. Instead of being mad both became very uncomfortable. They knew what was going on that day and really didn't want to be a part of it...

Janey and Emily stared at their dads for a little while for effect.

Emily broke the silence first. "So... how does it feel being the best lovers our moms ever knew?" she giggled out.

Watching their dads squirm was worth it! They made noises, trying to figure a way out of that conversation!

Janey and Emily started laughing at their dads' discomfort. Their dads relaxed a bit.

"Tell us all about Vick..."