All About You Ch. 02

Story Info
Beck finds inspiration and Peach spoils her.
1.7k words
4.25
3.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you break away from the kiss Peach murmurs your name quietly. She strokes your soft blonde hair. You're still tingling from your orgasms and the warmth of the room caresses your body. Peach moves in and her eager lips find yours again. You run your hands down her arms, to her thighs. "Lie down." You tell her, and she reluctantly agrees.

She rests on the enormous pillows, sweeping her long black hair behind her. You've never done this before, and you are nervous. You caress her thighs. Now she doesn't look as confident, and she watches your face as you part her thighs so you can lie between them. What a sight. She has a small patch of hair and the rest of her is cleanly shaven. "You don't have to if you don't want to." Peach is saying. "Let me kiss you again."

"But I want to." You say, and you see her eyes darken with desire. She lies back as you use your fingers to spread her lips apart, exposing her small clit that had been previously hidden.

"Let me know how you like it." You say as you bring your lips to her body. She lets out a small gasp as you run your tongue around the outside. She doesn't have a taste, and you run your tongue over the top of her clit and feel her buck against you. Her fingers grab your hair, urging you to continue. You look up to see her watching you through half-closed eyes.

"Use your fingers." She says through a gasp. You wet your fingers but tease her with your tongue. She is soaking, and your fingers fit easily into her. Now she finally stops watching and covers her eyes. You continue to please her with your tongue and she moves her body for a better angle. You can barely thrust into her with your fingers, she's clenching so tightly around you. She tenses for a long moment and you know she is coming, it seems like a long time and finally she relaxes, gasping for air.

You move up beside her and rest your head on the pillow. "How was it?" You asked shyly, and she laughs heartily, running her hands through her hair. "Oh fuck, Beck, that was amazing."

You sleep soundly in Peach's bed, her room is west-facing and stopped that damned sun from creeping in during the early morning. You turn to your side and open your eyes. Peach is sleeping on her side, facing you, her breaths slow and steady. You sit up and stretch and yawn. Beside you, Peach wakes and sits up too. "Mm...good morning Beckalish." she says, her voice raspy.

"Morning, Peach." you get out of bed and look out the window. Another beautiful day, blue sky and cute fluffy clouds. Peach comes up behind you and puts her arms around your waist. You feel a kiss on the back of your neck.

"And what do you want to do today?"

"Today? Hm I wanna get in some writing time this morning, maybe in the afternoon we can go for a walk?" You turn around and Peach has one eyebrow cocked. "Yeah, sure." she says simply. She walks back over to the beside table and picks up her phone. She's quiet now, and you feel kind of bad. This change in your relationship is new and fragile, and you honestly have no idea where it's going to go. "Let's eat some breakfast?" You suggest.

"Mm. Yeah." She says, and she's the first to leave the room and head downstairs.

The Salinger kitchen is huge, it has tall white cabinets and a large dark grey island counter, pristine-looking steel pots on a rack overhead. Peach is a blur of motion as she prepares an egg white omelette for herself, and a regular one for you. You check your Facebook feed and the group chat. Lynn and Annika are complaining about the lack of texting from you and Peach, and Peach shoots a quick quip back about how the bed is sooo comfy and the Salinger estate sooo nice that she couldn't help but sleep in.

Annika replies: Ugh whatever, we're having way more fun than you guys.

You text back: It's not a competition, Annika!

Lynn: If it was we would be winning!

Annika: 🙂

Lynn: 😉

You chuckle at their playful antics and eat your omelette. The peppers taste so fresh and you want to thank Peach for cooking but Peach has already gone to sit outside on the deck. You finish your food and go upstairs to get your laptop. You find Peach in the living room sitting on the love seat, watching tv. "Just going to...scootch in beside you." You say, awkwardly maneuvering with your laptop in two hands. You sit/fall down onto the love seat and turn too see Peach's expression. "Sure." She says, not tearing her eyes away from the reality wedding show. Hm. You open your laptop and check your emails. There's a few stories to read from the others in class and an e-mail from Joe.

Hope you and Peach are doing well, I'm looking forward to seeing you when you get back.

That's...something you don't want to deal with right now. You pull up a word doc and get to work. You feel good today, your mind is clear and the words seem to come from your head to the keys and into the computer in a way you haven't experienced before. You write about a girl who learns to fly and she flies to a rich neighborhood and settles in a tree in the park. The residents don't want her there because it diminishes the value of their property. When you're done with the poem an hour has gone by and you look over, excited to show Peach what you have written. She's sleeping, resting on the arm of the love seat. She looks so peaceful, you don't want to disturb her. You grab a blanket and put it over her. Peach's eyes flutter open and she stirs groggily. "You feel asleep." You giggle at her, and she rubs her eyes.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"Not sure." You want to show her your poem but now you remember her comment about your 'self-absorbed poems' and it still stings.

"Let's see what you wrote." She nods at the laptop and you hand it over. She reads it, brow furrowing in concentration.

"What do you think?"

"It's...pretty good! See, this is what you needed, get away from all that nonsense in New York..." She gestures with her hands. You know she was about to say more, probably about Joe, but she stops herself.

You take a seat beside her and rest your head on her shoulder. She is tense and you rub her knee.

"How about that walk now?"

The two of you wander down the meandering driveway onto the grassy lawn. Peach leads, taking over as a hostess. There is a beautiful pathway that leads to a garden that reminds you of the garden of Alice in wonderland. You sniff a pink rose and the scent is overwhelming.

"It's lovely." You tell Peach as she proudly shows you a peach tree she helped plant as a small child.

There's a fountain in the center of the garden and you rush over to sit at the edge. "Come take a picture with me!" You say. Peach take a seat next to you, fussing with her hair. "Oh you look perfect." you hurry her and snap a few pictures from a few angles.

"Send that to me." Peach starts to walk around the fountain edge. You follow her, the water splashing onto you. "Oops!" Peach almost slips and you grab her. You both jump off the edge, and sit down on a nearby bench. You send her the pictures and go about making sure it is ready for insta.

"You know, there's a very nice seafood restaurant in town, I'll take you there tonight." Peach says, patting your arm. She's pleased again, and ready to woo you with her rich-girl charm.

"Sounds great." You say, and you rest your head on her shoulder. You see her instinctively look around before relaxing.

"Just the two of us." You murmur quietly. After a brief pause Peach leans down and kisses you.

When the two of you head back into the house you go into the kitchen. "Let me get you a glass of water." You say, reaching for the cabinet. But Peach is already there, blocking your way.

"I don't want a glass of water." She says, and kisses you, a long lingering kiss that lets you know exactly what she wants. She pulls at your shirt and you help her get it over your head, to be tossed onto the counter.

"Mm...right here, Peach?" you purr as she helps you take off your pants. Her hand reaches between your thighs, rubbing you through your red panties. You bite your lip and spread your legs, giving her access. She slides her fingers down your panties, and you arch into her touch. It has been only a couple of hours since your last orgasm, but now you feel yourself ready to go again. She touches you almost reverently, and you feel a warmth growing down low. Peach pulls down your panties and sits you on the counter. She dives in boldly, having gotten a feel as to what you like. "Ah, Peach!" You gasp as her tongue massages your clit. You can count on one hand the number of guys that have gone down on you and you feel so lucky that you're getting eaten out for the second time in as many days. The thought is enough to get you off, a small orgasm which Peach cleverly teases into a second one, larger. "Oh!" You say as she continues, and you feel yourself clenching hard as your orgasm builds and builds, like riding a roller coaster. "Ah!" You cry out as you climax. You toss your head back and take in a deep breath of cool air. Peach stands up and wipes her lip, grinning. "That was amazing!" You gasp, dizzy and high. She looks pleased. "Alright, let's go watch tv." She says, taking you by the hand and leading you back into the living room.