All About Zack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

All the way home he kept tickling my neck, and telling me how I had done so well. I just wanted to scream at him.

I made something to eat, and after he made a cup of tea. I felt tired after the drive and due to my lack of sleep. My eyes became heavier and I dozed off. I wished I had never woken up.

As I gradually came to my senses I realised my skirt was up round my waist. Zack was nowhere to be seen. I sat up quickly rearranging my hem. Then I saw it. I gasped and shuddered just looking at it in horror. I wanted to scream, I wanted to run, and I wanted to be sick. There it was the video, on my bloody telly!

I guessed it was about halfway through. There I was on my back with Danny fucking me! I had never watched the video apart from the first minute, which was all I could stomach. It made me feel sick watching just that much. But now here I was, after sleeping through whatever my nephew did to me, and my sordid video playing.

"Oh my god!" I mumbled in disbelief.

I just watched it unable to move, listening to my moans and groans. I was drawn to the woman on the screen. She was enjoying it, and if you had told me that you had seen it, and how much I enjoyed having sex with Danny, I would have been horrified.

But there I was having a bloody orgasm!

I put my hand over my mouth in shock. I never realised I had been so verbal! The way I hugged his shiny black back clawing at him, like some whore who couldn't get enough, made my fingers tremble!

Finally I came to my senses; I had to think quickly, I ejected the video. Now I had it I could stop this. I realised that Zack must have hitched my skirt up! I'm sure he hadn't pulled my tights and panties down; well I would have noticed wouldn't I? But just the thought of him gazing at my panty covered pussy, had me feeling angry!

"Zack, Zack!" I yelled, as I turned my head to the lounge door.

I raced into his empty bedroom.

"I'm in here," he called.

I raced into my bedroom and there he was in my bloody bed!

"Get out of my bed you little shit! This is over now!"

I watched him stand up; he never had a stitch of clothing on!

For a brief second I just couldn't take my eyes off his cock. He had my tights wrapped around it and he was slowly jerking himself.

"Stop that you little pervert, it's over now I have the tape!" I growled, waving it in the air.

"Come to bed auntie, and then you can have the second copy."

I stepped back until my backside hit the dressing table. I was shaking my head in disbelief.

"All we have to do is sleep together then you are free. Just once, that's not too much to ask for my silence is it?"

I stood there while my naked nephew stripped me. I was so numb I couldn't react until I was down to my underwear. My fighting spirit of 5 minutes ago had gone.

"Zack please don't do this, this is so wrong," I mumbled distantly.

Whether my voice was so soft or he was just ignoring me I didn't know. But when I felt my breasts sag I put my hands to my bra cups.

"Just let go auntie Sylvie. Show me your big tits, or does mum find out what a cheating cow you are?"

I turned facing him and gently let the bra slip off my breasts. I felt ashamed of my actions, and I felt ashamed of my weakness.

"You look beautiful auntie, you look far better than you do on the video."

It was the way he said it that I knew he meant every word. If this had been in different circumstances I would have been flattered.

"You ought to go braless you know. You really have lovely tits."

"I won't let you fu, have intercourse with me Zack, just a cuddle. This has to be it, every video, and it will never happen again. This time you have to promise me or I will tell your mother."

"Of course auntie," he whispered, as his lips grazed mine.

I pulled away from his kiss. I went to push my tights and panties down in one. I stood hunched over with my thumbs poised to push everything off.

"Turn away please," I mumbled.

He got into bed and turned facing the window. I slipped my underwear off, and

I moved in between the sheets with my nephew. At least now my body would be covered from his eyes. I lay there as he slipped under the covers.

"No don't, that's not for you," I mumbled shocked, as he kissed me softly on my pussy.

I couldn't believe this. The 18 year old, that just a few years ago I used to cuddle, take out, and buy ice creams, my nephew, now had his head between my legs, tasting his aunt's pussy!

I tried pushing his head away, although it was all too half-hearted, maybe because I knew I had to keep my secret from his mother. I shuddered and gasped as his tongue licked the length of my lips! I tried harder, but he didn't seem to care that his hair must have been ready to leave his scalp.

In the end I relaxed my legs. I was now giving up, and I began cradling his head, all the time that his tongue worked on my pussy. I told myself I would hate myself in the morning. His lips and tongue pushed my pussy open. I had one last feeble attempt to ask him to stop. I never did finish the sentence.

His fingers pulled my pussy open gently, and his tongue reached in further. I had never had oral sex like this. Brian didn't like it, so I was lucky to get one minutes worth which I told him was enough, I lied.

I mean that had to be the reason I let Zack carry on, didn't it?

"Zack stop now, please," I mumbled.

He pushed his tongue further and then it pulled out. My eyes opened wide in shock. He had now begun darting his tongue in and out, very quickly.

"NO, don't do that!" I shrieked.

Zack was now pushing a finger deep into my pussy, right up to his knuckle! I had tried to get my husband to do this but he never would. Whenever I fingered myself, which wasn't that often, I would do it quickly, just like Zack was doing now. It always pushed me over the edge.

"I told you no Z, Zack, please stop, Zack I, I...."

I caved in. I pulled his head into me as my legs quaked. His tongue flicked over my clit causing a warm feeling deep in my body.

My tears fell, tears of shame, because I had never had an orgasm with Brian, without having to do something myself.

I never considered myself very knowledgeable about sex. I mean with only two lovers how could I be? But Zack seemed to know what to do to me. It was probably only guess work, but it got me off all the same.

½ an hour ago I was screaming at him, now I was screaming because of him! He had two fingers in my pussy now, and he fucked me with them, how could he do this to the aunt who bounced him on her knee?

"Faster, finger me faster," I croaked.

My head left the pillow as I felt every nerve in my body react. I gripped Zack's curly black hair. I could hear my pussy squelching as his finger went faster and faster.

"Oh you little bastard!" I screeched.

I went through a whole range of emotions, as my orgasm took over my entire body. I pulled his head so tightly to my pussy, I thought he would suffocate!

Finally I pushed him away. I was wrong about hating myself in the morning, I hated myself now!

I looked at his red face as it came up for air. I could see my juice over his mouth and nose. He moved forward and I turned away from his kiss. He left a wet patch on my cheek. But worse than that, I could smell my own pussy on his face!

He left me to recover and went to the loo.

When he came in he just looked at me. I felt embarrassed because he had made me climax. Now this was our secret, and I felt dirty and ashamed.

"Do you really have to do this Zack? I am your aunt and I don't want this."

He looked at me like I had just told the biggest fib in the world.

"I'll make you a deal I'll mast, masturbate you, you are not going to, fuck me Zack?" I stammered.

"Only if you do it every night while I'm here? And we sleep together too?"

"No Zack!" I replied in shock, "I'm your aunt for god sake, doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"It didn't to you when you had your orgasm!" he spat.

Caught out by an 18 year old, I know. But I couldn't let him fuck me, could I?

"OK but no intercourse, agreed?" I whimpered finally.

He nodded, and picked my tights up off the floor.

"I want to spunk in your tights. Put them on my cock."

After all I had just gone through why did this request disgust me so much? So this was what he did with my tights and panties, the tights and panties that I gave him!

I swallowed hard, and I slipped the tights over his cock with trembling fingers. Just touching his hard cock scared me, it was like putting my hand into a fire. I couldn't look at what I was doing; just feeling his rigid dick slip through the nylon was bad enough! I tried not to think about it, but with an excited, grunting, 18 year old, I couldn't help it. I was tossing off my own nephew!

"Oh that's great Sylvie," he mumbled under his breath.

Shit what a thing to say! Did he now have some perverted vision that I was his girlfriend? I jerked his cock faster through the nylon. I just wanted to get this over with. He began grunting. I tried to turn away from his mouth but he pulled me back to him. He groaned as he kissed me full on the lips! Again I could smell myself, only this time it was quite faint, but it was still me. Without warning I felt a slight wetness soak through my tights as he strained and twisted. He must have been so worked up he couldn't hold on. I pulled my hand off the wet tights. He had to finish himself off, I just couldn't do it.

"I hope you've got plenty of tights Auntie Sylvie?"

I turned away from him to hide my embarrassment. I clung to my pillow just hoping my nephew wouldn't ravage me. I began to drift to sleep, although I forced myself to stay alert until I was sure Zack was asleep first.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12