All About Zack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

"How far would you have gone with those builders auntie?"

In truth I didn't know, I don't think they would have let me decide that anyway. I suppose my mum coming in had stopped me making a terrible mistake, but then again just look at me now! I had to get Zack to spunk quickly. He told me my dad would have to wait until he had finished with me first.

I stopped sucking him and carried on pumping his cock. My eyes travelled up to his, and he saw me swallow hard.

"How far would you want me to go?"

I thought my answer would please him, but I don't think it did.

"Tell me how far you would go?"

"I would have let them both fuck me, if that would please you Zack? After all that is what this week is all about, pleasing my nephew," I answered faintly.

I gulped and slipped my mouth back over his cock. He groaned and grunted as he gently began to work his hips back and forth. I heard a little chuckle from him as I choked a little.

"Do you like sucking cock Auntie Sylvie?"

Again I took him out of my mouth and looked up to him.

"Only yours darling," I cooed.

He pushed his hot cock back in my mouth. I began sucking greedily. Just to get him off you understand?

"Oops, daddy's here, and his little girl hasn't finished yet. Maybe I should call him up here to his daughter's bedroom. Would you like that Auntie Sylvie?"

I began sucking harder and pumping his cock faster. My stepfather was just outside, and here I was racing to get my nephew to shoot down my throat!

"I haven't come yet auntie," he said with a smirk.

I began to suck him and pump him frantically now. I heard a car door slam outside.

"Oh he's coming up the path," Zack teased.

I stood up and pushed Zack away from the curtain. I grabbed his cock with my hand wrapped around my tights. I began jerking him faster. He looked shocked. I knew he had been trying to hold back the little shit! Well he couldn't hold on for long like this.

"Oh you fucking bitch!" Zack snapped.

"I'm your fucking bitch Zack, I'm your sexy aunt. Now send me down to daddy with my tights full of spunk," I spat, and plunged my mouth on his.

I heard the front door open. I pulled off the kiss and pumped him as fast as I could.

"Come on Zack don't you want to send me down to daddy with my tights full of my nephew's hot spunk? I bet he'll be able to smell it," I whispered in his ear.

"Sylvie? Sylvie where are you?"

Zack didn't give me time to answer; he began sucking my tongue into his mouth. I squirmed and wriggled. My arm knocked the alarm clock off the bedside cabinet.

"Sylvie? Are you alright?" I heard him call up the stairs.

I couldn't answer, Zack wouldn't let me, and he just continued to force me to kiss him. I suppose I could have stopped yanking on his cock but I didn't, for some reason I just carried on!

It was Zack that finally stopped the kiss, "he's going to walk in on us Auntie Sylvie."

I felt Zack shoot into the gusset of my tights.

"Dad, don't come in! Wait downstairs pl, please," I shouted with a trembling voice.

My eyes opened wide as I saw dad's hand on the door frame.

"Go downstairs!" I shrieked, as Zack still splattered into my tights.

I watched Dad's left hand on the door frame. The staircase was just around from my bedroom door. I could tell he was at the top of the stairs from where his hand was. Just another step and a 180 degree turn, and he would see me pumping my nephew into my tights! His arm came into view now, but it was the back of his arm.

"OK sweetheart."

I waited for him to turn round; if he turned to his left he would catch a glimpse of us. If he turned to his right then we might be safe.....

I bent forward clasping the radiator. I was breathing heavy and so was Zack. My stepfather had turned to the right, and had gone back downstairs.

I slipped my top on after a few moments of pleading with Zack; he wouldn't let me wear my bra! I was made to pull my tights up feeling his hot wet spunk mash into my pussy hair and lips. I had quite a strange feeling, knowing I would soon be stood in front of my lecherous stepfather with a soaked pussy, and Zack's spunk in my tights. But it still turned me on!

I suppose I haven't got many friends left out there reading this, especially as I had let Zack take complete control of me now. He was creepy I knew that, but if you could just see the power he had. OK I know this was my fault to start with. But how many women out there have had sex that was so different it changed their lives, married or not? Marriages break up all the time, I can't pretend to know how many of those divorces are the result of sex, but I was fast realising that my own marriage was on rocky ground. I didn't want a divorce, but my husband might if he knew all the details! So what do I do confess to everything, even to the point of enjoying what Zack had me doing? Or when this was all over, should I lie to my husband and hope we could get over this? Then again would he enjoy some of what had gone on? He wanted me to have sex with other men, but my own nephew! Still I hadn't let him fuck me; at least that's something in my favour, isn't it?

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12