All About Zack Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

"Finger your pussy you whore!" Brian yelled.

Any point in me trying to work this out would have fried my brain. So I just did as any loving wife would do, and fingered myself as my husband instructed.

"What are you thinking about slut?"

I didn't have a clue how to answer this. This is going to sound stupid, but I still worried in case Brian was just waiting for me to mention Zack. What then? Was he testing me? If I spat out Zack's name would he pull out and scream about divorce?

"Zack, I'm thinking about Zack," I finally blurted out.

My eyes were closed, and my finger on my clit waited. I felt his grip tighten on my hips. But something had made Brian stop. He just held himself in me. Even his panting was on hold. I opened my eyes and saw a pair of grey school trousers.

"Mum forgot her sunglasses."

I waited for Brian to go ape shit. My heart was pounding like never before. I saw Zack's hand grab the sunglasses right in front of my nose. He just turned away and walked out bloody whistling! God knows what expressions the two of them had on their faces? We heard the front door close.

"Are you sure Br...?"

Just lately for one reason or another, I found it impossible to finish any bloody sentence. My reason this time was Brian had started fucking me again! But in just a few jerks and excited groans my husband shot into me. I could hear him grunting and gasping to get his breath back. His hand had released its grip on my hips, but I could feel him trembling so much I thought he was having a heart attack! My own finger soon did the trick, and I moaned as my orgasm made my legs shake! I can't really stress how quick this whole thing took. From Zack walking in, to Brian, and me finally getting off was probably just a couple of minutes, yes two at the most. I could hear Brian doing up his trousers. It gave me a jolt and I struggled back into my bikini bottoms. I brushed my hair back off my wet face. I couldn't look at Brian, not until he moved into the lounge. So what the hell happens now? We didn't talk about that afternoon. I wanted to but Brian just told me to forget about it. I mean how the hell could I?

I had a lovely bracelet for my birthday, although it was little compensation for Brian being away. He didn't seem to mind that he was missing my birthday, it annoyed me a little but I suppose he was busy. As soon as Tina found out Brian was missing my birthday she had this big dinner planned. It went well, even though Zack was there. But he was acting quite cool towards me. Maybe he was going to leave me alone now. We went to a pub after the meal, and slowly my friends drifted off to a nightclub. Tina had grabbed Zack for a dance; she was pretty drunk and seemed to cling to her son through a slow song, almost like they were lovers. I was left with Danny and his mate who seemed to be talking non-stop about cars.

"So has Brian told you who his new secretary is yet?" Tina said, half stumbling into the chair.

"No I know Mrs Hollies retired just after he came back from America."

"No she retired before he went to America. Well he was a little worried about it, but I guess he just forgot," Tina slurred, almost missing her mouth with the red wine.

"Why would he be worried?"

"Because it's Faye, you know from the typing pool. Oh Sylvie don't scowl so, she's OK, I know she had that dance with Brian, but that was quite awhile ago, and they were both drunk, a bit like me I suppose," she laughed, and then hiccupped at the same time.

"Come on honey time to get you home."

I watched Danny pull her up. My head was full of Brian and that slut Faye in America.

"Zack see your aunt gets home will you?"

I was still mulling over why my husband hadn't told me that tart was his secretary. So I really didn't take any notice of what Danny had said. Not until Zack and I were stood outside the pub.

"So is this Faye, mum and Diane's friend?"

"Look Zack just leave me alone. Just go home, I don't want to talk about it."

He was still walking by my side. So I just tried to ignore him and quickened my pace. Brian was in my head now. Why the hell couldn't he tell me about Faye? I might have been miffed, but it was nothing to what I was feeling now! So he took that cow to America. Not only that but now it was bloody Birthday, and he was out closing a contract with that slut. Still I'm sure she would seal the deal! As I turned to close the front door Zack stood there.

"You must be lonely with Uncle Brian away with Faye. You know one of my mates had her, she's easy auntie. Still I'll keep you company, if you like?"

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12